LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private RP for Diaperboy187 and YunicornSparkles)

YunicornSparkles

Noelle probably wouldn't put Crystal back in the highchair once she got her a booster seat so she could sit at the table. She might let her sit on the books again even though they could fall off. She understood how much Crystal wanted to be treated as a big girl and she was clearly more mature in some areas than others. Noelle had been drifting off into her thoughts, her hands holding Crystal in place. She then realised what Crystal asked her "Oh. Oh yes, darling, I'll get you some more" she replied, setting Crystal on the floor and going to grab the container of orange juice, which was on the top shelves of the fridge, out of reach of Crystal. She poured it into the sippy cup till it was full then put it back in the fridge.

Noelle quickly got the girl situated back on her lap at the kitchen table so she could finish her meal. "Okay honey, you have to hurry up a little and finish up, we don't want to be late today. All the kids are waiting for us" she encouraged gently. They still had a bit of time to get ready but with doing Crystal's hair and makeup it would eat up some more minutes. She noted Crystal was drinking a lot but didn't mind it. She at least would be well hydrated. Noelle wasn't going to take off the locking plastic pants and diaper now. Crystal was fully expected to make use of diapers for today.  When Crystal told her she took cooking classes in high school, Noelle rolled her eyes! She couldn't believe how far this girl was going to make her fabricated story sound true. She was good at spinning lies, and Noelle didn't like lying. But still, maybe Crystal learned it somewhere else. She definitely believed that she could cook. "Well, we'll have to do more cooking together and let you show me what you can do. We could look up some of the recipes in my cookbooks or online" she said.

Crystal was glad when Noelle finally let her go but refilled the sippy cup for her. She was taking her time eating until the woman mentioned they needed to hurry so they weren't late. After finishing her eggs she drank her orange juice before telling her captor "I'm done but can we save the rest for later ?" There wasn't too much left for Noelle to put away except for maybe a small snack later on.

Her face was a bit of a mess from eating a bit too fast so it would need to be cleaned off before any makeup was put on it. The short woman was already getting anxious to see the orphanage worker's makeup supplies and pick out what jewelry she wanted to wear. The possibility that she might not get a say in the choices hadn't yet crossed her mind. Crystal's tummy rumbled as she realized she needed to go potty and tried to get off Noelle's lap again to run to it.

Noelle didn't mean to rush Crystal, just wanted her to not take all day. She smiled at her request "Sure, no problem. I'll put the leftovers in a container in the fridge. Maybe they could be a snack when we get home tonight". She gently placed Crystal on her feet and went to get a container, tipping the leftovers into it and arranging them neatly before clipping the lid on. She went to put it in the fridge, going to get a clean cloth, wet it and come back to kneel before her little girl and wipe her face and hands clean "Here sweetie, let me get the mess off your face. Got to make sure your skin's nice and clean for the makeup we're putting on" she said, hoping the mention of makeup would pacify the girl about having her face wiped. "I would let you wipe it yourself but you can't see where the mess is and we're in a bit of a hurry like I said" Noelle wiped the bib and removed it, then wiped the small few bits of crumbs and food that had landed on the elf outfit, thankfully getting it cleaned. 

Noelle hurried to clear the plates and stuff away into the dishwasher. She then noticed Crystal running off "Hey, where are you going? We have things to do" Noelle called after her, following Crystal through the house. She grabbed her hand to stop her. "My bedroom's this way" Noelle smiled and chuckled, pointing the other direction, then realising she had been going towards the bathroom "Oh, were you going to clean your teeth? Yes, that's right! We need to comb your hair too! Mommy almost forgot" she said. She was planning to give Crystal some choice in the makeup and jewellery she got to wear. Noelle would make sure it wouldn't clash and that it looked good, rejecting anything that wasn't right. But she'd still let Crystal have a selection to choose from.  

Crystal let Noelle wipe her face off too concerned with her need to use the bathroom to fuss about it. She had almost made it to the bathroom when the woman stopped her. As they went into the bathroom she tried to go over to the toilet before she had an accident. "No I need to poop" Crystal told Noelle as she tried to get free of her grip and reach the toilet.

The toilet was almost in reach but the short woman had forgotten she would still need to get her diaper and locking plastic panties on first. Right now her only thoughts were of using the toilet instead of the diaper wrapped around her butt. Sadly the pressure was quickly growing worse and building with every minute. Unless Noelle helped Crystal out of the diaper and plastic panties fast she was going to have a very messy accident in them.

Noelle didn't realise she had to go potty. She walked with her into the bathroom and started to put two and two together when Crystal headed towards the toilet then said she had to poop. She released her hand, letting her go over to it but didn't make a move to get her out of her plastic pants and diaper. "Well honey, it's easier to just go in your diaper right now since the toilet's still too big for you. I'll change you after we finish getting you all ready for the Christmas celebrations. After all, you're going to be in diapers all day, so think of this as practice for getting used to wearing them today" she said, opening the drawer in the kitchen sink counter and taking out some Candy Cane Cutie detangler spray and a medium toothed black comb. She glanced over at Crystal, "When you're ready, come over here and I'll comb your hair. And don't worry, I change lots of poopy bottoms on a daily basis" she chuckled. "Change one bum, you've changed them all!" Noelle joked, not afraid of a little poop. "Kids older than you as well" she told Crystal hoping to make her feel better. "Anyone of any age can wear and use diapers" 

"You can't be serious ! I'm not going to poop in a diaper ! I'm potty trained now please let me out of these stupid locking plastic panties !" Crystal begged Noelle hardly able to believe her ears as she was expected to poop in the diaper. She definitely wasn't comfortable peeing in the diaper much less pooping in it. Despite her resistance though her bowels refused to listen as five minutes later she began pooping in the diaper. Crystal broke down in tears as the poop quickly got all over the diaper leaving her in a very messy diaper.

She made no move to go back to the orphanage worker once she was done very upset over being forced to poop in a diaper. The comments did nothing to cheer her up only serving to remind her she was just a toddler in the woman's eyes. If the pacifier was close by she would gladly take it for the comfort it provided her with. Crystal waited to see if Noelle would apologize or at least give her a quick diaper change so she didn't have to spend too much time in it.

Noelle didn't reply to Crystal's shouts straight away, knowing by the urgency in her voice that she was going to poop very soon but not deeming it a big issue like Crystal was making it out to be. "Just try to relax and let go, honey. It's good practice for using the diaper again later today" she told the girl, a little sympathetic. "Wait here, I have to go check something" Noelle left the room to get her handbag and planner/diary then make a phone call to her work colleague and double check what time Santa was arriving and what time she was expected to arrive, going back over the general plans for the day. 

Noelle put her diary back in her bag and hung up her phone once everything was confirmed, slipping it back in her dress pocket. She re-entered the bathroom. She knew what was happening when she saw Crystal crying her head off. "Are you going right now in your diaper? It's okay baby, no need to get so upset. Pooping's natural. We do it without thinking as babies and toddlers. I've seen marks on your panties showing you've pooped them before, just think of this as another little accident"

She watched Crystal go stock still as her diaper filled up in the back, waiting for her to be done, giving her about five minutes. Seeing how distressed the girl was, Noelle opened one of the bathroom drawers and took a new pacifier out of a pack of two, a green one with glitter in it and a green heart on the front.

"All right, are you finished filling that diaper up, little miss? Come on, we'll get you changed now since you're so upset" she walked over to the girl and gently placed the pacifier in her mouth "Here, this might calm you down a little bit" she said softly, her voice kind and caring. She picked Crystal up, carrying her through the house and back into the Disney mouse nursery. "I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't think pooping your diapee would upset you so much. Kids older than you do it every day at my orphanage" she apologised "Don't worry, I'll get you clean in no time" she promised, heading towards the changing table and laying Crystal down.

Noelle's attempts to calm down Crystal with words didn't seem to be helping instead quite the opposite. She only began to calm down once the new pacifier was put in her mouth instantly starting to suck on it. For some reason having a pacifier in her mouth when she was very upset usually helped her calm down very quickly. Crystal didn't even fuss too badly when her poopy diaper made contact with the changing table just wanting to be out of it.

As long as the girl was staying with her it would be wise for the orphanage worker to keep a few pacifiers with her. This time the tiny woman made no attempt to stop the diaper change too embarrassed over pooping in the diaper like an infant. Looking over at the stuffed animals she reached for them forgetting they still needed to be washed after her accident last night. If Noelle let her Crystal might decide to take a stuffed animal to the orphanage to play with later.

Noelle realised Crystal wasn't even listening to what she was saying, and in fact her voice talking seemed to make her cry harder. She was grateful the pacifier worked its magic because the crying was loud and nerve wracking. She made a mental note to store the remaining new paci in her handbag in a sealed plastic baggie and would go get it from the bathroom drawer before they left. She was actually kind of amazed at how quickly Crystal calmed down once she started sucking on the green soother in her mouth. She rubbed her back while she carried her to the nursery and smiled at Crystal apologetically, surprised she didn't fuss more when the full diaper was squished against her. So many kids at her workplace didn't seem to mind or care about having poopy diapers. But some of them were like Crystal and couldn't stand being in their own mess, wanting changed immediately.

Noelle buckled the safety harness on her then pushed up Crystal's short skirt. She unlocked the chain of the plastic panties and loosened it, slipping them down Crystal's legs to reveal her packed and bulging diaper. "You must feel better with all that poop out of your system" Noelle joked gently, quirking a smile as she lightly rubbed Crystal's stomach in a slightly playful and comforting gesture.

She started to peel off the tabs either side of the diaper. She carefully pulled the front of it down and flat and held her breath, grabbing a handful of wipes and cleaning mess off Crystal's skin in strokes from front to back. Very important with baby girls, not getting mess and germs into their girly parts. Noelle continued to grab handfuls of wipes, also scraping off most of the lump of mess using the diaper and some more wipes. She removed the clumpy diaper from under Crystal's bottom, holding her legs in the air by their ankles with one hand and using lots of wet wipes to gently clear off the remaining brown mess from her bottom and between the cheeks. Noelle checked and made sure Crystal was thoroughly clean in every crease and area, then tossed the used diaper and wipes into the diaper pail. "There, you're all clean now. Much better!" she cooed, lightly ticking Crystal's sides. "No more tears!"

Crystal let Noelle get her out of the messy diaper while continuing to suck on the pacifier. She was still looking at the stuffed animals hoping to play with them some more. Just as she was cheering up the woman made the mistake of tickling her sides sending her into a giggling frenzy but also caused her to pee on the changing table. Crystal quickly blushed as she realized what had happened.

Apparently her bowels had emptied but her bladder had been able to hold it for a bit longer. If the small woman hadn't been tickled unexpectedly there was a good chance she would have been able to hold it for a while longer. To the orphanage worker it would probably seem like she was unable to hold her bladder at all when she was being tickled. Crystal laid on the changing table still blushing while waiting for Noelle to clean up the mess.

Noelle noticed Crystal's accident but counted it as her mistake rather than the girl's. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Honey. I didn't mean to make you pee" she apologised, quickly grabbing handfuls of wipes to soak up the liquid that pooled under Crystal, making sure none of it got on her striped leg warmers or outfit. She quickly cleaned up the mess and wiped down Crystal again. "That was my fault, not yours. No need to be embarrassed. I should have remembered your weak bladder" she said sounding apologetic and understanding, smoothing some barrier cream onto Crystal and then shaking on some powder, rubbing it in lightly. She reached under the changing table again and chose another festive lights diaper, sliding it under her and taping it up nice and secure.

Noelle noticed Crystal's gaze towards the far side of the room and looked in the direction she was looking, seeing the stuffed animals and damp bedding. She hadn't got time to clean up yet. "Oh, you want a soft toy? Sorry Honey but the ones you picked out last night still need to be washed. You can choose another from the closet after this" she said. She reached for the plastic pants and slipped them back onto Crystal, up her legs and then firmly fitted around her waist. She made sure the lock was securely locked and then unstrapped the small girl from the changing table, picking her up and rubbing her back gently "There now, everything's all better. Let's go and pick a little friend for you from the closet" she smiled, walking halfway then remembering that Crystal liked to walk and putting her down, going over to the closet. "Here you go, there's a lot to choose from. Holly and Rudy love soft toys too" she chuckled, referencing her niece and nephew. 

Crystal was very relieved as Noelle didn't seem to be upset over her little accident. She was aware though that it just made her control that much worse and likely had the woman reconsider keeping her in diapers instead of the Pull-Ups. Once the accident was cleaned up she groaned as a new diaper was put on her and the plastic panties were locked on just as tight as the first time. Crystal waited for Noelle to release her from the changing table then put her down in front of the closet.

She quickly began looking through all the stuffed animals taking her time trying to pick one. After a few minutes she had finally chosen one and showed it to the orphanage worker. It was a Tinkerbell fairy doll that had clear white wings and a green dress that was made to look like it was from the movies. Crystal waited for Noelle to show her the jewelry and makeup so she could pick what she wanted while she held the new stuffed doll.

Noelle saw Crystal begin to calm down and smiled, also relieved that she was no longer so upset. Noelle was starting to think it might just be safer to keep Crystal in diapers all the time but she considered how badly Crystal wanted to wear panties and be a big girl and knew that it wouldn't go over well. She hadn't given Crystal the full opportunity to practice potty training either yet. She remembered her promise that if Crystal could wear Pull Ups and keep them dry for one week, that she would let her have panties. She hadn't actually promised the girl out loud, but it was what she was thinking of to herself internally. Though she had a feeling the girl would never quite make it past Pull Ups because of her weak bladder and sometimes poor control over her bowel. Noelle thought that was okay, it was better than letting her ruin panties and clothes that would need to be washed. At least Pull Ups could be thrown out and a new pair slipped on with ease.

Noelle gave Crystal a placating smile when the girl let out a groan at the choice of underwear Noelle insisted she wear today. "I'm sorry Honey, I know you don't like it. Just put up with the diaper for today. Then I'll have you back in Pull Ups tomorrow" she said, hoping to keep her in a good mood. She had cleaned up the table and her hands before lifting Crystal down to the floor and she watched the tiny girl check over all the stuffed animals before showing her her choice. The woman grinned "Ohh, good choice! I love Tinkerbell" she said clapping her hands lightly at Crystal's choice and admiring the well made doll.  "Now let's get your makeup done!" she said brightly. Noelle took Crystal's free hand and started to walk out of the room, leading her small friend with her into her own room. She pulled out the small, padded violet bench chair at her mirrored dresser and helped Crystal up onto it before opening the drawers and reaching into holders for makeup and jewellery. "Hmm, I think green shimmery eye shadow with some blue gradation going to the greens would really look pretty with your eyes" she said, "And how about this deep pink lip gloss with glitter particles? A little bit of blusher for rosy cheeks..." she began sorting through different makeup cases and pulling out jewellery, displaying it across the table neatly for the girl to look through. "How about some of the emerald ear studs? Or maybe the miniature Christmas bell earrings" she said, holding them up to Crystal's earlobes to see which looked best. 

tinker-bell-plush-doll-275.jpg

Thankfully Crystal seemed to be in a jolly enough mood even with the diaper and locking plastic panties around her butt. She didn't notice as she was still sucking on the green pacifier from earlier. Once she saw all the makeup the orphanage worker had she immediately began looking around trying to decide what to wear only to have suggestions about what she should wear. Crystal knew Noelle wasn't going to let her wear makeup that made her look like her adult self so just nodded going along with her choices.

When the earrings were presented she pointed to the emerald ones wanting to look mature as possible. If the lip gloss was put on her lips she would need to take the pacifier out and try to keep it out to avoid ruining the makeup. She reached for a few tubes of makeup thinking she was going to be allowed to put them on by herself. Crystal was stunned as Noelle was already starting to put the makeup on her as if she didn't know how to do it.

Noelle smiled watching Crystal's eyes light up at her selection of makeup and jewellery. She was quite pleased with it herself. Noelle was picking colours and tones that would match Crystal's skin colour as well as look good with her black hair and sapphire eyes. She certainly wouldn't let Crystal wear foundation and some other more adult stuff since she thought she was a child still. She was glad Crystal seemed to be approving of her choices so far, though she would let the girl say if she wanted a particular colour or type. Noelle accepted her choice of earrings, putting the Christmas bell ones back away. "All right, hold still while I put these in for you" she said gently and began putting the yellow gold studs with bright emeralds into her ears, putting the earring clasps on the back securely yet not too tight. She sat back to admire them and nodded "Very pretty. Those look good"

She looked at the pacifier bobbing in Crystal's mouth and re-thought her idea about the lip gloss. "You know, instead of gloss, how about we just add a pink or red stain to your lips? That way it won't smudge off if you want your paci at any time today" she said, putting away the gloss and pulling out some lip stain. "But let's start with your eyes first" She picked up the eye shadow case and clicked it open. "All right baby, turn this way to face me and I'll do your eye makeup" she said, beginning to apply it carefully yet with practice, fast at doing makeup from doing her own every day, yet skillful enough that it all looked good. She used a deep peacock blue that started from the inner corner of Crystal's eyes then graduated through into greens. It was shimmery and looked very pretty on the girl, making her blue eyes pop. She used the blusher brush to add blusher, moving the brush in tiny circles with just enough blusher to give Crystal's cheeks a rosy glow but not overdone. She dabbed on body glitter with star shaped confetti in it, so Crystal's skin shone and shimmered festively, making her look like a fairy. And she then gently took out her paci last and applied the lip stain in a pinkish red. Noelle sat back "Oh, sweetheart you look beautiful!" she gushed, reaching into her jewellery holder and tying on a necklace that looked like a gift box bow/ruffle. "Perfect! You're gorgeous! See, look in the mirror?" she angled the mirror so Crystal could see herself in it. She looked very pretty and Christmassy. She sparkled and looked so cute in her elf outfit.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnIRtwtMPfv2J7j9y9aimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdpBdOsRghiJ6bOEyOz6C61VeJoEMGmL._UY395_.jpg

Crystal began playing with her new doll once she saw Noelle intended to do her makeup for her. She winced a little when the earrings were put in not having worn them too often. In retrospect the lack of jewelry and makeup usually only helped make her seem younger as if she wasn't ready for it. Once Crystal looked up for a moment she was stunned to find the earrings actually added a little maturity to her appearance.

When the rest of the makeup was applied and the necklace was applied she was speechless as she thought she could definitely pass as a teenager. There was however still the matter of her height which made it seem like she was only allowed to wear everything because of a fancy occasion. "Thank you for letting me wear makeup and jewelry" Crystal thanked Noelle as she continued to admire herself in the mirror. She made no move to put the pacifier back in her mouth leaving it sitting where the orphanage worker had left it when she removed it from her mouth.

To Noelle, Crystal looked like a little toddler dressed up for a Christmas pageant or party. She grinned happily at Crystal's speechless reaction, thinking she did something right this time at least. "That's okay sweetie, today's a special day and I wanted to make you feel special and be happy" she said, standing behind the girl and placing her hands lightly on her shoulders. She took out her phone and snapped a photo of the two of them in the mirror. "I'll have to get lots of pictures today of everyone done up for Christmas Day!" she said "We make up display books and wall displays of everyone to hang in the common room" she explained. 

She removed her hands from Crystal's shoulders and picked up the pacifier, going to put it in the Ziploc bag to stay clean and germ free. She tucked the baggie of pacifiers back into her bag. "Can you come back into the bathroom, baby? I want to comb your hair out before we leave" she said, walking slowly so Crystal could follow her. She was going to put the remaining red paci from the set of two into her handbag as well. Just in case. Crystal might need a pacifier later.

Crystal had no clue that to Noelle she still looked like a toddler only dressed up for a fancy party. She was definitely feeling much than when she had woke up in the morning with a leaking Pull-Up around her butt. Before they left it would be a good idea to put the stuffed animals and sheets in the washer. Crystal glanced up at Noelle giving her a small frown when she was called baby but followed her back to the bathroom.

She made sure to take the Tinkerbell doll but let the orphanage worker get the pacifier. With everything else going on she had almost been able to forget she was wearing a diaper. They would need to hurry though as it was starting to get a little bit later into the morning. Crystal waited to see what kind of style Noelle would choose for her hair and hoped it would reflect her new mature look.

To most people that looked, they would see a child in an elf outfit with Christmas makeup. Since Crystal didn't look like a person with any common form of dwarfism. All of her body was perfectly in proportion to that of a child the same age in appearance. Noelle didn't see Crystal's frown at being called baby, and thought nothing of it since it was a word she'd been calling the girl from the beginning. It was a term of endearment for someone very young and it only proved even more how Noelle viewed Crystal; as a toddler at the most. She had to admit that Crystal's speech and intelligence was very advanced for her appearance but thought maybe she was just a child genius. 

Noelle got Crystal to sit on the little step stool that she kept in the bathroom for her niece and nephew to use to reach the sink counter. She removed her elf hat and put it beside the sink then began to spray a mist of Candy Cane Cutie de-tangler spray into the girl's clean somewhat still damp hair. She then started to comb it, the teeth of the comb feeling very soothing and nice as they lightly scraped Crystal's scalp, neck and back. "Your hair is so long and beautiful. Such a rich shade of black" Noelle spoke. "Hmm, shall we leave it out flowing all pretty, or would you like it put up? How about a flower shaped bun?" Noelle asked. "That can fit under your elf hat nicely. I personally like it out long and pretty like princess hair but princesses wear their hair up too sometimes" she said, gently carding her fingers through the jet black tresses. "Oh, I've always wanted a little girl with long hair that I could play with" she sighed happily. "Now sweetie, as soon as your hair's done, Mommy needs to put your bed linens and soft toys in the wash and then we'll be on our way. I already put all the stuffed stockings and gifts in the car last night" she explained. "When we get there, you're going to be Mommy's little helper and hand out stuffed stockings to everyone, and then we both get to help Santa hand out presents around the Christmas tree with the other little elves!" she said "It's going to be wonderful seeing the looks of joy on my children's faces!"

• 2 weeks later...

"I want to wear my hair down like a princess" Crystal decided as she very rarely had her long beautiful hair done up in a bun preferring to let everyone see how long it was. She barely got it cut unless it was growing too long or was starting to get uneven. When her hair was compared to princess hair she blushed but it was clear she enjoyed the compliment. Crystal waited for Noelle to do her hair or give her the hairbrush so she could do it.

If anyone ever tried to cut her hair to above her shoulders she would get very upset and try to get away. When the wet bedsheets were mentioned she blushed even more being reminded of her humiliating bedwetting accident. Although she still would have preferred to stay home with her captor she knew the kids would probably love being able to see Santa and his elves. Crystal held her Tinkerbell doll close wishing she could brush it's hair.

"Okay, we'll leave it out then" Noelle said, and finished combing her hair. The hair was now soft and frizz free, silky and light. It looked very nice. Noelle fitted the elf hat back on Crystal's head then put the comb away and stood. She noticed Crystal's embarrassed face and blush and put a hand on her shoulder in a comforting gesture "It's okay, no need to be embarrassed. Everyone has accidents sometimes, even grown ups" she said. "The bed's not ruined. It has a waterproof mattress protector. Holly sometimes wets through her overnight protection. I'll just be a few minutes and then we can leave"

Noelle walked back into the bedroom and gathered up all the wet bedding and stuffed toys, wiping down the mattress protector with wet wipes. She then took the damp bedding into the laundry and placed everything into the machine, tying the soft toys into some pillow slips to make sure they wouldn't get damaged in the wash. She added washing powder and softener then chose the right settings for the machine and it began to fill with water and start its wash cycle. Noelle went to get her handbag and double checked that she had the extra pacifier, then picked up Crystal and carried her out to the car in the garage, opening the door and putting her into the car seat from yesterday. She made sure the girl was buckled in tight. Noelle went to hop in the driver's seat and started the car, turning on some Christmas music from the radio. "Here we go!" she said brightly. "We'll be there in a few minutes"

Crystal knew Noelle was just trying to make her feel better but was still embarrassed about her problem. She had hoped it would go away once she became an adult but had instead continued with the accidents only becoming much bigger. For now she decided to forget about it and try to be the best elf she could be. Crystal wasn't happy as Noelle put her in the carseat and quickly began whining.

"No I don't want to sit in the carseat. I'll be fine in the booster seat" She complained as she began to try and unbuckle herself from the carseat's five point harness. With nobody using the booster seat it might not hurt to let the small woman sit in it except for one important detail. It wouldn't be able to protect her as much and with just a regular seatbelt it featured no childproof features. Crystal continued to squirm, struggle, and whine not wanting to be forced to sit in the carseat again.

Maybe over time Crystal's body would settle down as she became accustomed to her new living space, since the wetting only happened in unfamiliar places. But until she stopped having accidents, Noelle would diaper her for bed time. She planned to put her in one tonight. The woman would also make sure Crystal tried the potty and restricted her liquid intake before bed. With all of that, over time, Crystal might even stop her bedwetting.

Noelle forgot Crystal's preference to walk herself everywhere and just picked her up and carried her to the car, thinking it would be faster. She began to back out of the garage into the driveway and onto the street. "Sorry Honey, I can't let you sit in the booster seat. I know you're a big girl but the size of your body means that seat wouldn't be safe for you. The carseat is the best one for now" she informed her, leaving no room to bargain. "You only have to put up with it till we arrive at the orphanage and it doesn't take long to get there. So chin up" Crystal would have no luck undoing the harness as Noelle had pushed the little locking mechanism behind the seat that would only allow an adult to open it once it was pressed again.  The woman sighed as Crystal continued to whine and squirm. "Crystal, big girls don't throw hissy fits over little things like this. If you want to prove you're a big girl, you should act like one" she said.

"I don't need a carseat ! I can ride in a booster seat or regular seat just fine ! I do it all the time !" Crystal continued to protest while still trying to get out of the carseat. With how she was acting it was a good thing the carseat had a childproof mechanism to help keep babies in it. She pouted at the orphanage worker's statement that she was too small for the booster seat thinking it was another lie to continue babying her. Crystal seemed to have forgotten the deal she had made with Noelle or was just ignoring it now that she was being forced to sit in the carseat again.

Even as the woman started driving to the orphanage the small adult refused to stop trying to get out of the carseat. Thankfully the straps were snug but not too tight making it impossible for her to even get one limb free. If the tiny woman was put in a regular seat there was a very good chance the orphanage worker would get a ticket before having to put her back in the carseat. Crystal continued to pout as she finally gave up on getting out of the carseat.

Noelle shook her head "Again with all these lies! Unbelievable" she tsked, "Even on Christmas day, you still continue to misbehave. Young lady, I don't care if you DO sit in regular car seats. The simple fact is; you shouldn't be. If you were ever in a car crash, you'd be very badly hurt with that tiny body not properly restrained, maybe even killed" she said, "It doesn't matter how old you are, you have to match seat to body type. And the seat you're in now is the safest thing for you" she said. 

Noelle put up with Crystal's struggles for several minutes before deciding it might be a good time for a reminder "Hey, if you don't behave today, you can forget our deal. Remember? Choosing what to make for dinner and helping me cook, and picking what TV show we watch tonight" she stated, "If you play up all day, you can expect those things to be cancelled".

She continued to drive along, her cheerful mood slightly ruined by Crystal's bratty behaviour, but enjoyed listening to the Christmas music as they traveled and had brightened up again considerably once they arrived at the orphanage after around ten to fifteen minutes. She pulled into the parking lot and parked the car, then turned it off and got out to gather Crystal from the back seat "I'll have to carry the bag of stuffed stockings inside along with you because I don't trust you not to run away the moment I put you down" she said, settling Crystal on her hip and picking up the sack of stockings from the trunk/boot. She hefted them both as she shut the boot and carried Crystal towards the building. It was a few storeys tall, and quite nice looking. She entered through the front doors after swiping a card at a scanner and they automatically opened to let her in. "Well, here we are. Let's go to the common room and start handing out stockings!" she said cheerily.