LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private RP for Diaperboy187 and YunicornSparkles)

YunicornSparkles

Noelle Bell, the owner of a local orphanage in town, was out shopping for last minute gifts on Christmas Eve for the children she cared for. She was walking around the large shopping mall, pushing a cart full up with wrapped gifts, Christmas shopping bags and boxes. Since there were quite a few children and she was buying more than one present for each, she had the cart piled quite high. She could barely see over the pile of gifts she was wheeling around, glancing through the crowds for which store to go to next. She had decided to head towards a Hot Topic clothing store to see if they would have any new clothing for her older orphaned teen boys and girls. She didn't see another very small woman walking out of the store and suddenly felt her cart bump into something hard. "Oh!" she cried out, knowing immediately she must have run somebody over "Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" she rushed to the front of her cart to see who she had hit. Some of the presents from her cart had been jolted and fell out the front of the cart and onto and around the person.

Crystal Andrews was a sweet eighteen year old woman with long straight black hair, blue eyes that shone like sapphires, and was very short at only four feet. She was at the mall doing some last minute Christmas shopping for her friends. Although she didn't like it most of the time she had to wear kid clothes and today was no exception as she was dressed up in a My Little Pony dress with matching panties. As Crystal was headed out of Hot Topic she accidentally bumped into somebody sending all their presents, as well as herself, flying all over the floor.

Noelle instantly felt a thousand times worse when she saw that she had knocked over a child. She had no doubt that this was a child as she was wearing children's clothes and was the same size as a child. She hurriedly knelt down on one knee beside the girl "Oh, I'm so sorry, are you okay little one? Are you hurt? I didn't see you with this full shopping cart" She was concerned about all the presents that had fallen around her on the floor but her first priority was making sure that the girl was all right. "Can I help you up? I'm so sorry" she reached out her hand to take the girl's hand and help pull her to her feet.  

Crystal took Noelle's help and stood back up unaware the woman thought she was a child. As she fell down her nervous bladder had let go flooding her My Little Pony panties and dress. Unfortunately she was a little dizzy from the fall and hadn't noticed it yet as she struggled a little bit to keep her balance. "Yeah I'm ok. Sorry but I couldn't see you with all the presents I'm getting" Crystal apologized to Noelle as she began to try and help pick up all the presents now on the floor.

Noelle helped the poor girl to her feet, placing her hands on her to help steady her as she seemed a little disoriented. "Whoops, careful now. Don't want you to fall back over" she said, and while she was bent down helping the much shorter girl, she noticed a darker patch on the front and back of her dress and saw a small puddle by her feet.

"Okay, that's good that you're not hurt. And it's okay. I couldn't see past my shopping either!" she chuckled a little bit sheepishly. She removed her hands once the girl had regained her balance and she realized the girl had definitely wet herself now that they were both standing up. "Oh. Honey, looks like you had a little accident. Your dress and panties must be soaked" she realised. "I'm sorry, did I knock you down on your way to the bathrooms? Well, let's get these presents picked up and then I'll buy you something new to wear" she said, and began picking up gifts and placing them back in her cart. Luckily none of them landed in the pee puddle.

Noelle helped the small girl gather up her bags of gifts as well. "Here, why don't we put your things in my cart until we can get you some more dry clothes to wear? That makes it easier for you" she smiled, putting Crystal's things in the end of her cart "Don't worry, I'll pay for your replacement clothes. Just come with me and you can pick out whatever you like. Oh, and my name is Noelle Bell, but you can call me Miss Bell! And what's your name, dear?" 

Crystal blushed as Noelle pointed out the accident she had and silently cursed her small bladder. She had struggled with potty training staying in diapers fulltime until she was five then finally getting out of them. Her nighttime control was worse forcing her to continue to wear diapers at night until she was sixteen but still occasionally needing them if she had to sleep somewhere unfamiliar. Crystal debated going away from Noelle but couldn't pass up the offer of getting some free dry clothes and answered her after putting her presents in the cart "I'm Crystal and yes some dry clothes does sound good"

Noelle stayed silent. She tried not to make Crystal feel any worse about her accident, seeing how embarrassed the girl was already. Her face was all red and she felt bad for knocking her down so hard. The only reason she could think of was that Crystal must have been in a hurry towards the bathroom and couldn't hold it when she was knocked over so abruptly. She counted that as her fault. Noelle owned a local orphanage and she loved children, so it's likely she would have bought the girl some new threads even if it hadn't been her fault. It was Christmas after all, she couldn't let the poor thing run around in urine soaked clothing.

She watched Crystal put her gifts in the cart then slowly started to wheel it through the crowds again, making sure to keep an eye on her little tag-along. Crystal was a very pretty little girl. She smiled at learning her name "Wow, that's such a pretty name for a girl. It suits you" she said, looking around for the nearest childrens' clothing store. She spotted one that didn't look too jammed with customers and headed towards it.  "Let's go in this one. I think they'll have clothes in your size" She walked into the store, careful to watch where  she pushed her trolley so as not to bump into anyone else tonight. She headed over to the girls section and paused, turning to fix her emerald eyes on the young girl "Okay Crystal, you can pick out whatever panties you like, plus another dress...or a skirt and top. I'm just going to get some baby wipes over in the toddler and baby area. Just so we can wipe your skin clean"  she explained "Otherwise the pee will make your skin itch and burn and that won't be nice" she said, hoping the girl wouldn't mind if she gave her a reason why she had to use something as childish as baby wipes. 

Crystal followed Noelle getting over her dizziness as they reached a clothing store. She looked at some of the clothes in the girl's section before giving up and reluctantly heading to the toddler section. It seemed no matter what the only things that would ever fit her would be for toddlers or have to be custom made for her. Crystal quickly picked out a pack of panties and dress barely paying any attention to the Dora the Explorer designs on them then went to go find Noelle.

Noelle saw Crystal head towards the section for toddler clothing. She wasn't too surprised about that; the girl was tiny! Those must be the only clothes that really fit her. She wondered what the girl would pick out, whether it be something festive or something more casual. Turning her eyes back to the shelves and racks full of baby and toddler items, she started to grab things and put them in her cart "Oh, look at this! Pull-ups come in so many new designs now. I have to get some of these for my kids, they'll just love them" she talked softly to herself. She usually spent a lot of time alone when she was at home or not at work so talking to herself was a bit of a habit. She tossed packs of every different kind of design into the cart. Money was not a problem for her.

Noelle then spotted some diapers with Christmas designs on them and her eyes lit up. She began grabbing packs of them in different sizes, each one having a special Christmas series in various designs per packet. The kids at the orphanage would love these too. She was buying them late which meant they were cheaper than usual, seeing as it was Christmas Day tomorrow. The store had marked the price down, hoping to clear the stock. Noelle tossed in a few teethers, toys and pacifiers, as well as bulk packs of wet wipes. She looked up to see if Crystal was done and spotted the girl with her new dress and pack of panties. "Oh, hey sweetie, find everything you were looking for? I'm done here so let's go to the register to pay" she said, once more pushing the now full and heavy cart. "Oof. Good thing I have a four wheel drive. There's plenty of space for these in the back" she laughed. "I got a little bit carried away shopping this year" she giggled. She stopped the cart at the register counter and when it was their turn, she let Crystal's items get scanned first. She quickly paid with her credit card as the clerk bagged up her purchases in Christmas themed shopping bags. "All right, let's head to the restrooms and get changed in there. It's more private" she said "You might want to hold onto the shopping trolley so you don't get lost in the crowds" she advised. "We'll go into the family bathroom. It has private stalls"  

• Like 1

Crystal couldn't help but stare at all the diapers and training panties Noelle was getting bringing back memories of being in diapers or training panties years after her other friends were in panties even at night. She stayed silent but stayed close to the cart not wanting to get lost in the store. As she handed the pack of panties and dress to the cashier she couldn't help nervously glancing at the enormous amount of diapers and training panties the woman was getting. Crystal followed Noelle to the family bathroom staying as close to her and the shopping cart as possible eager to put on her new clothes.

Noelle noticed Crystal's stares and let out a small laugh as they walked down the much quieter hall towards the bathrooms. "Oh, you're probably wondering why I bought so many diapers and such! I have kids. Well, they're not really MY kids, I didn't give birth to them, but they are MY KIDS, since I'm pretty much their mother. I own a local orphanage here in town, and I care for all the children as if they were my own. We have lots of staff and plenty of room for everyone. It's a very nice place" she smiled as she walked past the normal bathrooms and pushed a button on the wall to open the sliding glass door to the Family bathrooms. "All these diapers are for them. I have a lot of little ones in diapers and training panties" she explained "And they'll be thrilled to see the new designs of their favourite shows and characters" 

Noelle wheeled the cart into a big, roomy stall that was completely private and had a changing table and a mini toilet next to a normal sized toilet, so parents and kids could go to the toilet together, and so parents could change diapers. There was plenty of room for trolleys and strollers, so the overfilled cart fit perfectly in the far corner. After locking the door behind them, Noelle grabbed the new dress and a pack of wipes and looked at Crystal "Okay, can you take off your wet dress for me?" she asked, kneeling down to grab the hem of the dress and help raise it up over Crystal's head and arms, easily pulling it off "Good job. And now the panties" she gently slid the wet panties down Crystal's slim legs. "Oh" She stopped and stared at the state of the panties "Goodness, these panties have seen a lot of accidents!" she said softly. Noelle set them aside and peeled open the pack of wet wipes. She started to wipe Crystal clean "Here honey, let's get you cleaned up. It might be a little cold but you'll feel so much better" she smiled, deciding at that moment that she wasn't going to put Crystal into more big girl panties considering the terrible state of her current ones. "Now, do you need to tinkle or anything before we put your new panties on?" she asked, glancing at the toilet. "You might be best to use the kids potty, honey"

• Like 1

Crystal waited until they were in the family bathroom and the door was locked before taking off her dress and panties. She felt it was a bit unnecessary for the woman to help her get undressed since she didn't need it but didn't say anything. When her private parts were wiped down she quickly spoke out against it. "Hey stop it I can wipe myself down just fine ! And no I don't need to go potty again" Crystal hadn't yet realized that Noelle planned to put her in protection after seeing the state of her My Little Pony panties but was sure to put up a fight when she realized it.

Noelle looked a little taken aback by Crystal's sudden outburst. The child had been nothing but pleasant and polite until now. She paused in her cleaning for a moment "Sorry honey. I know you're a big girl and can do lots of things by yourself. I'm just helping you so it gets done easier and faster. I'm a grown woman and you're a little girl. It's okay for me to help you with this" she explained, and resumed cleaning her diaper area, legs and feet with more handfuls of wipes. "And okay, that's fine if you don't need to go" she went on, "I don't expect little children to clean themselves, that's what adults are here for. That's why I'm helping out" she smiled, "It's not much fun to have wet pants on Christmas Eve" she said, trying to cheer her up a little. "Once I get you cleaned up, we can go find your Mommy and Daddy and I'll explain everything" 

She rose and turned to the cart right beside them, grabbing out one of the pull ups and turning back to Crystal "Now, here are your new panties, dear. Step in for me" she said encouragingly, holding them down near her feet, her hands stretching them out so she could easily put her feet in the leg holes.

"I can't let you put on another pair of big girl panties after seeing all those wee and poo stains on your My Little Pony ones. I think these will work out much better for you. They're just like regular underwear, only, it doesn't matter if you have any accidents while wearing them" she said with a smile. "And they are super cute!" The pull ups she had chosen were indeed adorable. They were mostly lavender for the sides and backing and the front had a happy little Minnie Mouse wearing a giant pink bow and matching dress, both with white polkadots on them. She was clasping her hands together and smiling widely. In front of Minnie there was a big bow with a magenta outline and a smaller purple outline in the centre, it was the wetness indicator and would fade when the pull up was used. Sprinkled around Minnie were little polkadots in magenta, lavender, light green and light blue. The little leg gathers had wavy ruffles and elastic. And at the very top, there was a magenta strip going across with ruffle edge designs and a little purple bow in the middle. Noelle had put the soiled panties aside on top of the soiled dress. But she knew there was no saving them with the ingrained stains all over them. She was going to put them straight in the trash.

• Like 1

Crystal was shocked as Noelle revealed she thought she was a little girl then opened up a pack of training panties and held out a pair expecting her to step in them. She knew immediately she needed to do something or she was not going to be wearing the Dora the Explorer panties she had got from the store. Even though the woman was trying to convince her the Pull-Ups weren't so bad and just like panties she didn't buy it for one second. "Now hold on ! First I'm not a little kid ! I'm an adult just like you ! Second I don't need to wear training panties because I'm already potty trained ! Now please let me get my new panties and dress then we can sort out whose presents belong to who and go on our way !" Crystal told Noelle as she tried to straighten things out then stepped away from the training panties and tried to get her pack of Dora the Explorer panties.

Noelle sat back on her heel when Crystal spoke up, taking in her words with some level of skepticism and disbelief. "Excuse me, young lady! It's not okay to tell lies. You are clearly not an adult woman as you claim to be and there's no use in trying to pretend to me now" she scolded, "You sound, look and act just like a little girl because that's what you are. Otherwise you would have said something right at the beginning when we first bumped into each other. Honestly, resorting to lies just to get out of wearing some training panties is a little silly" she said, looking at the perfectly clean pair of Huggies size 2T pull-ups. "I already saw the awful state of your pony panties so there's no point in lying to me. You are definitely not potty trained in the least! People who are fully potty trained don't have so many accidents in their panties" she said, pointing to the wrecked pair of panties on the floor with the damp dress to prove her point. 

Noelle swiftly rose to her feet and grabbed the girl under the arm and around her waist, lifting her up and away from the cart where the Dora panties sat. "Ah, ah, ah! What do you think you're doing, missy?! I already said N-O, to the Dora panties. You're wearing the pull ups until you're properly potty trained!" she declared, firm yet with a touch of kindness. She was just doing what she knew was best for the child. She looked around and saw a changing table, then carried Crystal over to it and lowered it with one hand, holding Crystal around the waist with her free arm. The pull-ups were scrunched tightly in the hand she had used to pull down the table. "If you're going to make things difficult, I'll just have to dress you myself" she said, laying the girl back down on the table and strapping her in place with the safety harness.

She pulled the pair of Minnie Mouse pull ups up the wriggling and squirming girl's legs, right up to her waist, making sure the leak guards were properly positioned and the fit was comfortable. "Honey, these are some of the smallest sizes of pull ups. No adult woman could fit into these" she said, grabbing the new dress from the trolley. "Now, why are you pretending to be an adult? Could it be that you're also an orphan?" she hummed, thinking about it. She looked at the dirty panties on the floor and picked them up, pinching them between two fingers. "Look at the state of these, Crystal! You can't tell me that you didn't make all these stains" she said, showing the inside of the panties to the girl. She went to her handbag and took out a pair of nail scissors. "These are so beyond ruined. All that's left to do is to throw them out" she said, and started to cut up the panties right in front of Crystal, then began throwing the pieces into the trashcan built into the wall next to the changing table. Her scissors went 'snip, snip, snip!'   

• Like 1

"I am an adult ! Hey stop it I'm not going to wear training panties ! I don't need them ! Let me go !" Crystal protested as Noelle stopped her from getting her new panties and put her on the changing table before putting the Pull-Ups on her. She was shocked as the woman told her they were almost the smallest size training panties but easily fit her petite body very well. When her old panties were cut up she cried and struggled against the changing table straps but couldn't escape. Crystal knew now that she needed to get away from Noelle before the woman decided she needed diapers instead of training panties.

Noelle ignored Crystal's shouts as she fitted the training panties onto her. She didn't believe that she was an adult at all (probably never would unless Crystal could prove it to her somehow), and she had seen for herself that the girl clearly did need training panties despite how much she yelled that she didn't and tried to get out of wearing any. She finished cutting up the ruined panties and tossed the last pieces away. There was no way to get them back now. She put away her scissors and went to wash her hands, then unbuckled Crystal from the changing table. She lifted the child down, picking her up underneath the arms and lowering her gently to her feet. Noelle grabbed the Dora dress Crystal had picked out "I'm surprised you didn't go for any of the Christmas themed toddler clothes, honey. You must really like Dora the Explorer" she smiled, pulling the dress over Crystal's head and helping thread her arms through it, pulling the dress down until the hem rested just above her knees. "Aw, but it does look cute on you" she said, pulling the the girl's long hair out of the dress collar with her hands and tidying it a bit.

Noellle crouched down to take Crystal's hands in both of her own and look her in the eyes "Darling, I am really concerned about you. You tried to tell me that you're an adult. Does that mean you're here at the shopping mall alone? If you don't have anyone looking after you, I might have to take you to Children's Services. Or, I could take you home with me" she said. "I don't want you living on the streets or being by yourself at Christmas"

• Like 1

Crystal was just about ready to cuss Noelle out when Child Services was mentioned and knew she needed to behave for now. "Please I am an adult I'm just very small and sometimes I have accidents when I get scared but I don't need to wear protection like a toddler" She told the woman trying to stay calm while also getting her to listen to her story despite how ridiculous it seemed. The dress covered most of the Huggies Pull-Ups but the bottom was still visible making it possible for the orphanage worker to give her a check whenever she wanted. Crystal waited to see if Noelle would give her a chance to prove she was telling the truth or continue treating her like a little kid.

No doubt that would have ended up in the woman giving the child a spanking and some other kind of punishment to drive the message home not to use foul language. Noelle picked up on the anger and frustration in Crystal's eyes and voice. And surprisingly, she did listen to Crystal's explanation this time. "All right hon, I'll humour you. If you really are an adult, then please prove it to me some way so I know you're not just making things up to be on your own. If I think you're telling the truth, I'd be happy to let you go and apologise for the misunderstanding" she said.

"But if you don't have any proof, I feel it's better to be on the safe side and make sure you're with a caregiver. Also, honey, even if you are grown up, I still think you should be wearing some sort of protection. Those pony panties were completely stained and ruined from multiple accidents of both kinds" she said. "An adult would be mature enough to recognise when they need diapers or disposable underwear and stop having accidents all over the place. You stubbornly continuing to wear them only to wet and mess your panties all the time only makes you seem more childish. Plenty of adults and teens wear diapers. There's nothing to be ashamed of. They're not just for babies and toddlers" she said. Noelle picked up Crystal's old, wet dress off the floor and put it into one of the plastic bags that she had so that it could be washed later. She turned to Crystal and folded her arms loosely over her chest "Now, where is this proof of identification you can show me?" she asked, sounding expectant and still a little skeptical.  

Crystal looked around the cart after she was dressed before realizing her purse with her ID and proof she was an adult wasn't in there. "My purse ! I must have lost it when we bumped into each other ! Please it has my ID then you can see I'm telling the truth and let me have the pack of panties !" She urged the woman eager to let her go find it to prove her story was true so she could get out of the Pull-Ups. Despite the orphanage worker assuring her even some adults needed protection she seemed dead set on getting the pack of panties and putting on a pair. Crystal began heading to the bathroom door but was unable to reach the lock forcing her to wait for Noelle to unlock it.

Noelle looked concerned when Crystal mentioned her purse. She wasn't sure if the girl was making up a story about it or if she was telling the truth but she gave her the benefit of the doubt for the time being. "Oh no! That's no good! If you really are missing a purse then let's go and try to find it. The mall doesn't close for another twenty minutes so we have a bit of time" she said, checking her wristwatch. She looked up and saw Crystal waiting by the locked door.

"Forgive me, but can I put you in the trolley seat so we can get there faster? It would be easier to push through all the crowds and get back to Hot Topic than wait for your smaller legs to catch up to mine" she said, picking up Crystal and putting her in the kid's seat part of the trolley without waiting for an answer. She made sure they had everything then unlocked the stall and pushed the cart out of the bathrooms and back into the walkways of the mall, knowing Crystal wouldn't get lost or pulled away from her since she was safe in the cart. She hurried to get to the store where they had first met, actually jogging as she pushed the trolley at a fast pace. Just outside the clothing store, she began trying to look on the ground for the purse but it was hard with all the people walking around. "What does your purse look like, honey?" she asked, genuinely trying to help her find the missing item "If it's not here, we can check lost and found, someone might have handed it in" 

"Hey I can walk by myself" Crystal whined as Noelle put her in the kid seat and buckled her in. She pouted as she found it embarrassing to yet again be put in something designed for toddlers especially when she could walk by herself. Once they stopped at Hot Topic she stopped to think about what her purse looked like. "It's black. Let me out so I can help look for it please" Crystal pleaded with Noelle as she went to unbuckle herself from the seat and get out of the cart.

Noelle stopped searching and looked at Crystal apologetically "Oh, I know, hon. I just put you in there so we could get here faster. Your legs are much smaller than mine and it would have slowed us down waiting for you to catch up to me" she explained, as she reached in and unbuckled the safety straps then lifted Crystal up under the arms and carefully stood her on her feet.

"Okay, a black purse. I'll look over here" she said, walking inside the store and starting to check around the ground, tables and the racks of clothes. She spotted a display full of stocking stuffers and suddenly remembered that she had forgotten to buy items to put in all the kids Christmas stockings this year "Oh shoot! Crystal, I forgot; I have to get stocking stuffers for my kids at the orphanage! I can't leave all their stockings empty. We have to hurry to get them before the mall closes!" she said. "Let's make a trip to the dollar store, they have decent little gifts that would make great stuffers" 

Crystal waited until she was out of the cart before looking around for her purse not sure where it had landed. She was still looking when the orphanage worker remembered she still had a few things left to buy before she was done with her Christmas shopping. After coming so close she didn't want to stop looking for her purse but had a feeling she wasn't going to get much say in the matter. "What about my purse ?" Crystal whined to Noelle still looking around desperately trying to find her purse so she could get away from Noelle and out of the Pull-Ups.

Noelle gave it her best shot looking for the missing purse but she couldn't find it either. The crowds of people getting in the way and hiding the floors didn't help any. She had remembered the Christmas stocking stuffers right at the last moment and they had about 15 minutes left to go grab all of them. Noelle looked at Crystal apologetically when the smaller female asked about her purse. "I'm really sorry but I don't think we have time to keep looking for it today. The mall's closing in fifteen minutes. You'll just have to spend Christmas with me and we can come back here as soon as the mall is open again and check at the lost and found department" she said, picking up the girl and plopping her gently back into the toddler seat in the shopping cart.

"We have to hurry to the dollar store, I hope it's still open!" she said, pushing the trolley fast again, wheeling through the crowds, desperate to make it there. She wheeled the cart into the thankfully open shop and began grabbing all sorts of things off shelves and hangers. Candy, stickers, small toys and collectibles like My Little Pony figures and Littlest Pet Shop figures, nail art kits, make up, fun pens that were themed and could light up or had glitter inside, gel pens, colouring books, bath fizzers, lip smackers, mini versions of bigger toys, colour changing baby dolls, play sets, hair decorations, Magic Ink books, squishies, slimes and more. Her kids were going to enjoy looking in their stockings and finding all these neat, fun things. She knew they would love it all.