LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private RP for Diaperboy187 and YunicornSparkles)

YunicornSparkles

Once Crystal had had enough of the merry go round, they let it slow down and held it still so she could step off. They were still panting slightly from running around it. Lily looked down at Crystal with a question in her eyes. "So, what do you want to go on next, Crystal? The see saw, the climbing wall, the suspension bridge...." 

"What about the zipline?" Roisin pipped in, "That's always fun. It's a bit high off the ground and it goes fast, and it hits the tyres at the end and bounces backwards while it bobs up and down. It's quite the ride. There's safety nets underneath in case anyone falls off" 

Spruce crossed his arms as he casually eyed the zipline. "Most people don't fall, they jump off trying to be daredevils" he said, "It's pretty easy to hold on, really" he looked around the rest of the playground "There's swings and a sandbox with kinetic sand if you're interested in those either" 

Roisin nodded "It's a pretty big playground" 

-----------------------

Noelle laughed, "That's kids for you. It's why they say you have to have eyes in the back of your head. Especially with the littlest ones that can't talk yet. One time, I turned around for one minute to go do something and when I turned back around, this baby girl I was minding had taken her diaper off and was running around nudie" she laughed. "I was barely away for one minute! And you gotta know that if the kids are being too quiet, they're usually up to mischief of some sort" she grinned with a giggle. "Working with so many kids, we see all sorts of crazy things every day here. That's why we have a lot of staff and surveillance cameras. You never know what the little munchkins will surprise you with next" 

Noelle helped her mom organise the egg and spoon race for the younger kids. A little dab of honey was used under the eggs to try to keep them on the spoons, but a lot of kids still dropped them, or started to eat the honey, or even cracked the eggs open and played with them. Noelle gasped and jumped out of the way as a giggling boy threw an egg at his friend. It landed on Noelle's boots instead "Kai! That's not how you play egg and spoon race. You are supposed to keep the egg safe to the finish line, not throw it at your friends" 

"But I wanna be like the big kids, I want to egg people's houses!" he shouted, kicking snow about so it sprayed everywhere. 

A girl beside him spoke up "You dummy! That's for Halloween. You don't egg houses or people on Christmas! Rude!"

Noelle helped judge the winners of the race, giving a small prize to the three kids who reached the finish line with their eggs intact on the spoons. She then told everyone there would be one last game before they all headed inside together. "All right, all the younger aged kids will be split into two teams. Your job is to build some snow walls to hide behind and then toss snow balls at each other. Basically, it's a snowball fight. Don't throw snowballs too hard, and don't throw them at people's faces" 

The teens were also arranged into two teams, as they began making walls and mounds to hide behind and started to throw snowballs at each other. When a player was hit three times in a row, they were 'out' and had to go inside to the common room to wait for the Christmas carols and piano playing Noelle would do. 

Crystal was glad when they finally stopped the merry go round as she was feeling a bit dizzy and took a few minutes to catch her breath before looking around the playground. She eyed the rock wall and the zip line at the top before noting it was about as tall as the slide. While the sandbox was closer to the ground the little adult was certain lots of sand would find its way into her diaper if she chose to play there. Crystal climbed up onto Roisin's back then ordered her "Mush puppy ! To the rock climbing wall !"

"Really you know I seem to remember another little girl who loved running around naked without her diapees on" Joy teased Noelle as she reminded her of how she used to be the exact same way. She watched the young kids enjoy the egg race though most only made it halfway before their eggs dropped or were opened by kids thinking they might have candy in them. As the snowball fight got started the kind grandma helped make snowballs for them to throw. Joy was definitely enjoying having do many kids around as she missed taking care of them.

Roisin nearly fell over as Crystal clambered onto her back without warning, "Oof! Crystal, you could have asked for a ride before just jumping on. I wasn't ready! You almost bowled me over" she protested weakly. She didn't sound angry, just a little bothered. "All right, this puppy will take you to the rock climbing wall, woof woof!" she hoisted her up a bit higher and started heading there.

Spruce and Lily fell into step either side of Roisin and Crystal, casually heading to the high wall. It was built to mimic a real cliff face, with different coloured fake plastic rocks as holds. They were fixed in different patterns to the climbing wall, each one a different way to get to the top of the wall. Some courses were harder with smaller hand and foot holds. Others went higher, some only midway. Some carried the climber sideways across the wall or over a slope or bump. There were safety harnesses on ropes, the same used for abseiling. When you got to the platform at top, you could unclip the harness and throw it back down. You could then walk to the end of the platform and take the zipline back to the ground.

When they reached it, Roisin put Crystal down. "Uhh, guys, we're going to have to adjust a harness as tight as it can go" she looked at Crystal "No offence, but you are pretty small and the harnesses are designed for bigger bodies. Or we can just wait on the ground to catch you if you fall without a harness. It's not like we'd let you face plant in the snow" she laughed a little "But I doubt that'll even happen. Look, the yellow, blue and pink holds on the wall are the easier and medium courses, you can just take one of those to get to the top 'n we'll meet you up there" 

-------------------------

Noelle blushed and gasped "Moo-oom!" she exclaimed in embarrassment, "That was years ago!" she sputtered, "Do you have to remind me? It's embarrassing! You could have put my diapers back on me, or better yet, locking plastic pants like I did with Crystal. I can't believe you let me run around like that, without a stitch on. The neighbors used to laugh at at me and retell my nakie adventures for years. I think at one point, I convinced some other neighborhood kids to strip off too and we were all running around completely starkers...." she groaned and covered her face with her hands. "I can't believe I did that so many times" 

Although she had to admit, on warm spring and summer days, being able to run around in bare skin sounded freeing. But definitely not with an adult body. To distract herself from her embarrassing memories that her mom brought to the surface, she decided to help make snowballs too, as well as watch the game and act as umpire for any kids doing the wrong thing. Snowballs and laughter flew through the frosty sunny air. 

"Hurry puppy !" Crystal told Roisin as Spruce and Lily easily managed to beat them to the rock climbing wall ignoring her new friend's concerns to ask for a ride. She waited for them to get a harness ready for her though with most of them being for teens it would be tough finding one to fit a toddler sized woman. There was no way she was brave enough to climb the rock wall without a harness even with all three of the teens staying at the bottom to catch her. "Hurry up ! I want to go on the zip line !" Crystal whined to Roisin, Spruce and Lily as she was growing impatient.

"Aww but you looked so cute back then. Besides every time I tried to put you in a new one you got all fussy and slipped out of them especially during the summer" Joy reminded Noelle as she continued to help make snowballs for the kids. She had a few pics of her daughter running around naked even once she had been potty trained though had gradually put a stop to it. If she was lucky her new grandkid would be the same way allowing for lots of good memories to be made over the years. Joy waited for Noelle to end the snowball fight so they could finally get the kids inside for a bit.

Roisin laughed breathlessly as she marched across the bumpy snow, "I'm trying, I'm trying! This snow is uneven!" she told Crystal, trying not to lose her balance with the extra weight on her back. She made it to the climbing wall and put Crystal down. "Your faithful husky has brought you to the climbing wall" she told the short adult. She then laughed "Hey hey, no need to get bossy there! We'll find a harness and get you going" she promised, waving her hands in a placating manner. "I know the zipline's exciting but hold your horses" She then gave Crystal a sterner look "That isn't the first time you've been bossy to us so far. If you keep it up, I swear we WILL send you back inside to play with the other babies and toddlers your size" she threatened.  

With that said, she turned and began to help her friends sort through the harnesses, finding the smallest size for younger teens. She slipped it onto Crystal and up her legs, then tightened all the buckles into place. Lily dropped to one knee to talk to Crystal. "Okay, this is how it works if you've never abseiled before. You basically can hold onto this rope, and if you want to go down, you pull this way, and if you want to go up, you pull that way. You can also tug on it to make you stop at any time to take a break. It's not hard, and it's usually fun. I'm sure you'll make it to the top in no time" she said, showing confidence in her small friend. 

Spruce walked over beside Lily "You want a boost up?" he offered with a friendly tone, meaning he'd lift her to some of the higher hand and footholds to give her a head start on reaching the top of the wall where the platform was. As the other girls helped each other put harnesses on, they waited for Crystal to start climbing before they would go. "Ready, set....let's climb!" Roisin cried out, throwing a fist in the air. 

Spruce tightened his own harness and grinned at Crystal from where he stood beside her. "Wanna try and beat me to the top?" 

-----------------------------------

Noelle's face was red and pink from blushing, "I'll take your word for it. At least glad to know I was cute even without any clothes on" she muttered, "So I was fussy over diapers too? Ha ha...oh dear" she couldn't help laughing at her past self "I suppose me and Crystal have something else in common with that. Please don't ever tell her though. She's already so defiant about her protection as it is. I don't want to give her another excuse to get out of them! She was in a super grouchy mood for half the day already just due to having to wear them"   

She looked at her mom "Sorry for all the trouble little me caused back then" she sweated a little from her face being hot. "But...I'm glad we both have good memories of those times too" she then saw a kid fall down as multiple snowballs smashed into them and ran towards them "Hey hey hey! Don't gang up on one person. It's gonna be death by snowball!" she shouted, making the kids stop but also made them laugh. The boy she rescued from the pile of snow and snowballs looked so relieved it was almost funny.

"Tank you Miss Bell!" he gasped, before running off "I'm gonna get you guys fer that!" he shouted, scooping snow and throwing it at the kids, who fled, laughing, in all directions.

-----------------------------------

Once the snowball fight was over and the forts had been destroyed, Noelle and the other workers rounded up all the kids and began sheperding them back inside to warm up and get comfortable. They were helped out of their cold and wet winter clothes, and led into the heated common room where a lovely white grand piano sat. Noelle hung her winter coat and clothes on hooks with the other staff gear and looked around "Oh, mom...where's Crystal? Is she still with the three amigos? I should probably tell them to come inside" 

Crystal looked a bit concerned when Roisin threatened to send her inside to play with the babies and toddlers not sure if it was a real threat or if she was just bluffing to make her behave. "Y you wouldn't really make me go play with the babies would you ? We're friends remember ?" She asked the teenagers sounding more than a little concerned as she looked at each of them wondering if they all felt the same way. Being a small adult she could come across as a bit bossy to younger people likely due to the fact that even before the orphanage worker had taken her home she was bossed around by people taller than her who saw her as nothing more than a kid pretending to be an adult. Crystal let Roisin help her into the harness and tighten it up though even then it was still a bit looser than it should have been so Spruce, Lily, and Roisin would need to watch Crystal carefully as she grabbed the easiest holds and began slowly climbing making sure not to look down.

"Oh but you were so adorable back then and I have lots of great stories and pictures" Joy told Noelle clearly planning on embarrassing her in front of Crystal during the holiday. She saw a lot of her own daughter in the new grandchild and was sure they were more alike than either one realized. Once the snowball fight was over the grandma led them back inside giving each one a diaper check with her own daughter bringing up the rear. Joy resisted the urge to jokingly give Noelle a check but did mention which kids were in need of a change. 

Roisin looked at Crystal seriously "Of course I would. All of us will send you back inside to play with the babies if you start acting like a brat. We don't take that crap here" she informed her. "If you keep being a bossy boots and forgetting to use common manners, it's gonna get on everyone's nerves after a while" 

"Yup, if you want us to treat you as an equal, don't talk down to us or boss us around. That's not mature" Spruce added "I mean there's a difference between having a jest and being rude and you're gettin' close to crossing that line at times" 

Lily just nodded, "We're not afraid to put you back with the babies if you start acting like one. We're your friends, but being friends means treating everyone with respect. You gotta be more respectful, 'kay?" 

The three teens made sure to stay close enough to Crystal as they all began to climb. Spruce was on the left, Roisin on her right and Lily underneath, so if she did slip or somehow manage to get out of the harness, they could help grab onto or catch her. Since it was a climbing wall for teens and young adults, some of the hand and foot holds were spaced higher than a toddler sized person could reach. At those parts, the kids helped lift her to grab them or helped point out closer holds that were random colours from different sets, but made things do-able for the girl. If not for that, Crystal would have been stuck on the climbing wall. 

They were almost to the top, and Lily was panting a bit from having to wait underneath Crystal, while the small woman took her time finding and reaching the holds. Lily had to use more energy and stamina to stay holding on to her own holds for longer, and a couple of times she let go and swung off the wall, just to hang in mid air so her limbs could get a break.  

When they reached the top, there were bells, bicycle horns and stuff that you could ring or honk to declare you successfully made it through whatever course you chose. Roisin panted a bit as she was on a particularly difficult course that required skill and concentration "C-Crys...tal...do you want..." she panted "t-to ride the...the zipline...with one....of us?" she managed to ask with a groan of exertion, her limbs shaking as she tried to hold a very umcomfortable pose on the wall. "Hnnf, th-this is hard!" 

-------------------------------

Noelle laughed, a bit flattered at her mom's words. "Aw, thanks Mom. I'm glad I was adorable. And that you were able to get lots of good stories and pictures while I was growing up. I hope I can do the same with Crystal. I haven't formally adopted her yet. But I will. As soon as we go back to the mall where I met her. She says she lost an adult purse that has ID in it that will prove she's an adult. I don't believe it. But I promised her we would check lost and found for it anyway" she explained with a resigned shrug. 

Noelle didn't really care if Joy wanted to show pictures of her baby and child self to her adoptive daughter or family members. So long as the ones without diapers would not make their situation worse. She would care about a potential boyfriend or a bunch of strangers seeing them though - and about her employees seeing them too. Just to cover her butt, she turned to Joy and said softly "Uhh, mom, you're not planning on showing and telling about my baby times to any of the staff here are you? Please don't! I beg you, they'll lose respect for me" she blushed. "I don't care if you show n tell to the kids. But please, not the staff. They can't see their boss like that!" 

Noelle noted which kids needed changing and pointed them out to the staff dressed as Santas' Elves. The staff members rounded up the little ones and shepherded them into the changing rooms, making them form lines or wait in a playpen in the change rooms for their turns. 

---------------------------

Noelle then went to the door and peeked out to the playground, seeing the teens with Crystal on the climbing wall. She shouted over "You four! Time to come inside! You can join the carols after you do the zipline back down from the wall!"

"Aww come on I was just having some fun. You're supposed to be my friends. I don't want to go play with babies. I'm too old to sit around with diapered brats" Crystal told Roisin, Lily, and Spruce shocked that they would actually follow through with the threat and thought she was being bossy. She didn't see it as being bossy just having a bit of what she considered good natured fun. If the teens did make her play with the babies word would probably get around quickly about how bossy and rude the small child could be leaving her with only the diapered brats as she called them to play with. Crystal took a while but finally reached the top of the rock wall just in time to hear Noelle telling them after they used the zip line she had to come in and nodded before picking Lily to ride down with.

"Just make sure once you have proof she is making it up you are strict with her about stopping the nonsense of being an adult or she will keep at it. Oh come on everyone was a kid at one time and I bet you have heard an embarrassing story or two about them over the years" Joy told Noelle as she began to help her get the kids who needed it changed. She was definitely going to share some stories and had a whole baby album full of pictures though for now it was in the car. The elderly woman didn't seem to realize how much it would embarrass the adult orphanage worker to have everyone seeing pictures of her or hearing embarrassing stories. Once Joy had helped changed the kids she waited for Crystal to come back inside so she could check her as well.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. Just tone it down a little, kapiche?" Lily replied, making sure Crystal knew where she stood. "We're equals, right? So let's act like it. If I leaped on Roisin and knocked her over, I'd say sorry or at least make sure she was laughing about it. Things like that" 

Spruce spoke up "Don't worry, we are friends. N' you're cool. We just don't like people being rude. It's not a joke if everyone's not laughing. Try not to tick us off. That goes for all teenagers. The thing about mood swings is true" he warned lightly.  

Roisin panted "You're forgiven. But if you keep treating me like a dog all the time, it's gonna get old. I'm not your personal slave, just like you aren't mine. Try not to be annoying" she said. "Also, aren't you wearing a diaper?" she questioned innocently, "Not really fair to call the others diaper brats, is it then?" 

When they reached the top, they heard Noelle and shouted back "OKAY!" "WILL DOOO!" so she knew they heard her. 

Lily turned to Crystal. The three were fairly impressed with how much effort she put into the abseiling, and that she made it to the top, even though she needed help a few times, she was doing her best. "Wow, good job, girl. You made it up to the platform in record time, I'd say" Roisin was bent over catching her breath with her hands on her knees, "Huff...that was...puff...even hard for me. I hadda do the hard course!" she gasped.

Spruce was a little out of breath too but with his lanky limbs he didn't find it too difficult. "Right, so! We made it up, now we gotta go down. You wanna tackle the zipline alone, Crystal?" he grabbed the seat and pulled it up to the platform with a winch, holding it in place. 

When Crystal pointed to Lily instead, Lily smiled, "Okay, I'll go down with you. Actually, it is pretty high and it kinda scares me, too. So I'd be glad for the friend. This thing makes me scream every time" she giggled nervously, her adrenaline starting to run. Lily climbed onto the tyre seat and wrapped her legs around it, then patted her lap. "Okay, sit here, on my lap, and wrap your legs round the pole. Hold on with your arms too. Then Spruce will push us off"

Lily was shaking a little as Spruce began pulling them towards the edge of the drop off. "Oh god, here goes..." She gulped and panted. 

Spruce grinned "ONE...TWO...THREE...ADIOSSSS!" he yelled playfully and shoved them off the platform. The zipline dropped down heavily and bounced up and down as it raced down the long cord....Lily couldn't help letting out a scream. When they finally reached the end, she felt her lap was really warm and knew Crystal wet her diaper again. She was a little grossed out by it. "Oh god, that was scary" she laughed, putting a hand on her heart and panting for breath. "My heart's racing a mile a minute!" 

She looked down at Crystal "Uh, I think we need to take you to get freshened up, if you don't mind. My lap is kinda hot and um, a bit...squishy" she blushed. 

----------------------------

Noelle helped change kids' diapers alongside her mom like a pro, lifting kids up onto the table and back down again once she finished with them. They worked like a production line in a factory; fast and efficient. The kids were happy they didn't have to wait long to get cleaned and be allowed to go back to playing. Noelle changed a lot of diapers so she was really good at it. 

She nodded firmly at Joy's words "Oh yes! I will be. I'm not going to let her get deeper into her delusions. I have to give her a little bit of leeway here and there to get her to cooperate but she definitely won't be doing adult stuff without supervision or without my permission. I can't believe she's really eighteen. There's no way, judging by how she acts..." she stated, taping Christmas diapers onto each of her kids as she finished each one. "I know she's going to fight me every step of the way. And it can be exhausting or annoying. But she's not too bad if you let her THINK she's got the upper hand sometimes" she chuckled. "Like you saw with letting her do some cooking today. I am hoping she'll enjoy her new Easy Bake oven once we're back at home" 

She continued changing diapers and cleaning up and then washed her hands. "Well, that's true..." she admitted with another soft blush, "I just don't want my staff to lose any respect for me as their leader, or not take me seriously. But I suppose what we do in our youth is different than what we do as adults. I just know they'll tease me and make jokes if you share too many embarrassing stories and photos" she groaned a little. "You'd be giving them blackmail materials" she said, half joking. "But I guess I can always turn things around and force them to retell their own stories and bring in photos from their parents" she grinned. She took a few deep breaths in and out at the mirror above the sink "Phew....I think I'm ready to play piano and sing in front of everyone" 

Crystal considered telling Spruce, Lily, and Roisin that she was actually an adult who had gotten mistaken for a little kid but knew they wouldn't believe her. She did however decide to set one thing straight before she went down and told them "I don't need diapers ! Noelle is just forcing me to wear them tonight because of the party !" As they went down the zip line she laughed in excitement though her bladder decided it was the perfect time to let go into her diaper right in the teen girl's lap as if proving she was lying. Crystal could tell Lily was disgusted by the fact that she had used her diaper despite it being exactly what it was for and stayed silent.

"Please. I don't think she's even in her preteens years yet. She probably hasn't even started school yet. At least she has an active imagination though be careful not to let her get too carried away. And Honey I guarantee if any other grandparents were here tonight your employees would be acting the same way but since you're so worried I won't show or tell them the potty training stuff" Joy told Noelle as she continued to wait for Crystal to come back inside. If the grandpa had the keys she might be spared everyone seeing the photo album since he was likely still fast asleep. She began practicing her singing as her daughter began to warm up on her piano playing for the Christmas carols. Joy then took a quick opportunity to stop in the bathroom before the songs started and check on her husband.

They sure wouldn't believe her with the immature way she kept acting towards them. She seemed so much younger because of her bratty comments and actions. Not to mention, she really did look like a toddler. Flat chested, tiny, short, fits into childrens' clothes. It was hard to take someone seriously with all of that. 

The teens looked slightly surprised or carefully neutral at Crystal's words. They didn't believe her at all, but at the same time they didn't want to upset her and knew it was a sore point. They were aware how badly she wanted to be seen as a big girl, so trying to make them think she didn't need diapers would match up with that. "Whatever you say" Roisin answered as casually and emotionlessly as possible.

"I see" Spruce replied. "Well that's something..." he rubbed the back of his head slightly, pondering on it. He was sure Noelle didn't have Crystal in diapers for nothing. But arguing over it was the last thing they wanted to do. Not to mention her accident earlier when playing hacky sack baskets. She definitely needed them but obviously thought she didn't at all costs, or had convinced herself of that. That much was clear to all three. 

Lily helped Crystal to get up and stand on her own before quickly standing, brushing at her lap a bit but trying not to seem too obvious. She was quite grossed out by the fact that she had just been wetted on, even if it was contained in a diaper. She pointed to the orphanage "Spruce and Roisin will ride the line down. We should head in to get warm" she said, holding out her hand for Crystal to take "I'll help you over the deeper patches of snow if you want" she offered. 

Once they got inside, Lily helped Crystal remove her winter coat, mittens, boots and so on, and hung them up for her before removing her own winter gear. Roisin and Spruce joined them in the cloak room, undressing from their winter gear as well. "That was fun!" Spruce was grinning, laughing a little still from the zipline. "Even if Roisin nearly deafened me on her way down" He looked down at Crystal. "Hm, I think someone might need a touch up. Come with me to the changing room and I'll sort you out, kay? I'm good at diaper changes" he smiled, holding out his hand for her to take. "I know you don't need them but I don't want to make Noelle mad, so we'd better just put another on until she says it's okay not to" he followed up, wanting to make sure not to upset the small woman. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noelle agreed, "There's definitely no way she's as old as she says or thinks she is. Or wants everyone else to think. And yeah, I doubt she's old enough for elementary yet. You couldn't convince me of letting her attend unless she passes the entrance exams for preschool or kindergarten and even then it's a far stretch. I know she's smart, but I won't let her throw away valuable childhood. She would miss out on too much" she looked at her Mom, "Yes, her imagination is very well developed and strong, though I promise I'll do my best to curb it where I can" she smiled a bit apprehensively at that. It was a tough challenge for certain. 

She let out a soft laugh at her mom telling her about other staff's parents and the potty training "Oh, I know, you're right. I just have an image and reputation to maintain" she giggled, covering her mouth politely, "It's sort of unfair if I'm the only one whose parents are sharing things from their youths. Everyone else should be embarrassed by their parents too. That's a good idea actually...inviting the parents of my staff members to come along. I'll have to do that for next year" she said thoughtfully, rubbing her chin with her pointer finger. "And thank you, I appreciate that" she said to her mom with another blush and a look of relief. "I don't want my kids and staff knowing how bad I was at potty training and that it took me longer than most kids. They'll use it against me" 

--------------------------------------------------

Grandpa Rudolph came in with some of the little kids he'd been playing with. He'd definitely been a loser at the snowball battle, but it was more because he didnt' like throwing large snowballs at small children. He had a good arm and didn't want to knock them flying. He helped change a few kids as well, in one of the other changing stations a few rows down. He then shooed the kids into the common room and got them sitting quietly in rows, or standing, facing the piano on the small platform stage. 

His Rudolph reindeer tee shirt made people smile at his Christmas spirit and the kids loved calling him Rudolph the red nosed reindeer after his nose and cheeks turned red from winter cold while playing and helping to run the games sessions. He gave out treats and prizes to the kids that won games so that meant they liked him a bit more despite him being a new face along with Joy. Rudolph indeed had the keys to the car he and Joy shared, tucked into his pocket.  

Noelle went to the piano and sat down, tuning it up and testing out a few keys. She asked her dad to turn on the projector with the words typed on it for everyone to see. Rudolph did so with a friendly salute and smile. Noelle spoke up "Merry Christmas to all my friends and family! We had a great time burning off those extra calories and playing outside but now it's time to settle down and get warm again. We'll be singing the favourite Christmas carols, and also some more modern ones. I'll sing nice and loud and the words will be on the front wall here, nice and big so feel free to sing along, dance and have a good time!" she called out, smiling at the children, staff and her parents from where she was twisted around to face them on the padded piano stool. She stretched her hands out, flexing her fingers, "The first song we're gonna sing is Jingle Bells! Santas' Elves will be going down the rows handing out flags and ribbons to wave, bell shakers to shake, marraccas and things, so if you want some instruments, put your hand up and let them know" 

Rudolph spotted Joy and beckoned her over to him "Joy! I saw you out there with those rugrats. Boy, they kept you on your toes, didn't they? Mine were so well behaved!" he laughed, only teasing, "No, I'm just kidding, there were lots of rascals on my teams too. They put me through the paces" he laughed, "I still have bruises from when a whole group of kids snowballed me. And they made me give them so many reindeer rides...oof" he put a hand on his lower back with a wince. 

Once they were back inside Crystal let Lily help her get out of the winter clothes before she began sweating and began looking for some hot chocolate to enjoy. She let Spruce take her away for a diaper change feeling disappointed in herself for having an accident in front of her new friends but wasn't going to risk the kind orphanage worker or her parents finding out she had yet another accident. It seemed no matter what her control over her bladder kept getting worse though so far the small adult's bowel control stayed the same. Crystal tried to pretend the diaper change wasn't happening as Spruce put her on the changing table, untaped the baby diaper, and began cleaning her butt with baby wipes.

Joy joined in singing with Noelle while looking around for Crystal to make sure she hadn't gotten hurt playing with the big kids. She might let her stay with them for the movies so long as there was no bad language or inappropriate content for a toddler. As the carols continued she found her husband and waited for one to end before checking to see if he had the car keys. Joy didn't tell Rudolph what she wanted out of the car but considering an album came out more often than not when visiting Noelle it was probably no surprise why she wanted them again this time.

Crystal would probably find it easier to control her bladder in the comfort of home, without so many exciting things happening, or stuff startling her. Noelle was definitely right to keep her in diapers for this Christmas day celebration event, considering how many diaper changes the girl had gone through in just today alone. Pull-ups would be better for home, where it was quiet and calm and she knew where the bathrooms were. But diapers were almost mandatory for going out places. How many accidents would it take Crystal to consider that she actually may need protection and do the mature thing by purchasing some? She was definitely deeply in denial of her condition. Noelle doubted the girl was mature enough to admit she had a problem and actually do something about it. But she was going to try her best to help 'train' her as much as possible. If her bladder could be trained at all. 

Spruce was surprisingly calm and gentle and very mature about changing Crystal, cleaning her up with a practiced ease like she was his younger sister or a disabled friend. He reached under the table and slipped a fluffy new diaper under her butt, adding baby oil then powder before sealing it shut. It had red nosed reindeer faces all over, with baubles and fairy lights strung in their antlers. He locked the plastic panties back on her, then held her hand as she went down the toddler steps to the ground. "All right, done and dusted" he smiled. "Do you want to sing Christmas Carols with everyone? I can hear them already. Jingle bells is a good one!" 

He led Crystal out of the changing room, holding her hand so she wouldn't get lost in the sea of kids. "You wanna stand up back with the teens? I can put you on my shoulders if you want. Otherwise you won't be able to see over people. It'd be like you're at a concert" he offered, raising his voice to be heard above the noise, spotting Lily and Roisin who waved at him and beckoned him over. Both girls were singing and had big smiles on their faces, enjoying Noelle's singing and the skillful piano music and bells. Children's voices cheerfully joined in the words. 

----------------------------------------------------

Noelle and the staff had picked family friendly movies for the orphange kids to watch, so they should be all right. It just depended on whether Crystal would find them too childish or not. They were both new movies so they should be new for everyone here who hadn't been to the cinema of late. 

Rudolph nodded at Joy's questioning the whereabouts of the keys, putting his hand in his pocket to hold them and make sure she didn't grab them "Sure, Honey, I have them right here. But you're not going to get that photo album out are you? Don't embarrass Noelle!" he chided with a chuckle "We'll get them out at home when all the family come to visit and we can all look at them then. And show Crystal some of them. But here in front of everyone might be a bit much, don't you think? I seem to remember our baby girl doing quite a few embarrassing things in her youth" 

Rudolph heard a new song starting and began to bellow it out "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer...had a very shiny nose...!" he joyfully sang with the kids and staff. 

Crystal was extremely thankful with how professional Spruce was with the diaper change and made sure not to take too long. "Can I get my dolly I mean Tinkerbell first please ?" She politely asked the teen boy as she remembered one of the Christmas gifts she had gotten that she really enjoyed. Upon being asked about being picked up she decided to let him since he asked nicely and it would save her a few minutes of walking to get her doll. Crystal hoped Spruce, Lily, and Roisin wouldn't think any less of her for having an accident as she waited for Spruce to take her to her piles of presents.

"It's just a few harmless photos. My mom used to do it to me all the time" Joy told Rudolph but accepted the fact that he might not hand over the keys. She instead went back to singing keeping an eye out for her granddaughter or any misbehaving kids. Thankfully the singing was keeping all the kids under control and the troublemakers had been dealt with earlier. Joy finally spotted Crystal still hanging out with the three teenagers and waved hi to her.

Spruce, Lily and Roisin were three of the more mature teens at the orphanage. Spruce and Roisin often changed diapers of their younger 'siblings' here, but Lily was mostly too grossed out by body functions and avoided doing changes whenever possible. She knew how to do it, she just didn't like it. 

Spruce looked curious when Crystal mentioned her dolly. "Tinkerbell, huh? Sure. Man, I love tinkerbell. Fairies are rad" he replied happily. "Where did you leave her?" The Tinkerbell doll had come from home this morning with Crystal but in all the kerfuffle and activities through the day, she must have slipped out of Crystal's grasp at some point. The doll was found by Mandy and placed back with the bag of presents that Noelle had put aside for Crystal to take home. 

Spruce knelt and gently scooped Crystal up, putting her on his shoulders and holding her ankles. "All good up there? Okay, let's get your doll" he said, going to ask the workers. Luckily he found Mandy and she pointed him to where it was. He crouched and grabbed the doll, handing it back to Crystal who was still on his shoulders. He then walked through the sea of kids and staff over to Lily and Roisin and they waved at each other briefly. Spruce started to sing with Crystal perched high above the other little kids, easily able to see the words of the songs up front. 

The two girls smiled at Crystal, not seeming to care about her accident from earlier, though they did think it was cute she now had a Tinkerbell doll. 

"Lucky you, Crystal! Spruce is so tall, he's like an actual tree. You have the best view in the house" Roisin grinned, shaking some bells as she went back to singing. 

Once the carols were done, Noelle and the staff brought out lots of comfy beanbags, cushions, low chairs and such, arranging the kids in front of where the projector screen hung to get ready to watch the movies. Then hot chocolate, soda, and some leftover treats such as popcorn, cookies etc. were handed out by Santas' Elves, each child getting to pick what they wanted off serving carts. Spruce lowered Crystal back to the ground carefully, going to sit with his friends. Some staff took the babies and toddlers and youngest kids into a seperate classroom so they could play and run around while movies for younger kids played for them. It was too hard to get them to sit still and be quiet during the length of a movie. 

-----------------

"Hmm, well, even so, I don't think Noelle would want people to see some of those. I'm sure Noel, Angel, Holly and Rudy will love looking at them with us, Noelle and Crystal when we get back to Noelle's house. We can take our time then, and it won't be so noisy and crowded like it is here"

------------------

Noelle had finished singing the songs and she took a drink of peppermint tea and some ginger kiss cookies, going over to her parents. "So, what did you think of the carols this year? We didn't have time to put on a play this time but we're organising one for next year" she said softly, as the movie began to start. 

"Thank you Spruce and Mandy" Crystal told Mandy and Spruce as they helped her find her Tinkerbell doll and gave it back to her. She held on tight to it and sang along with a few Christmas carols as she had to admit despite the diapers she was having a good time at the orphanage. When they were put down for a movie the little grown-up was delighted to find it was a new holiday movie which she had yet to watch and began watching it. Crystal was glad Lily and Roisin hadn't laughed at her for carrying around a doll otherwise she might have lost her temper and upset them again.

"Fine I'll leave them in the car this time" Joy told Rudolph before giving him a kiss then telling Noelle "Great job. Those piano lessons really paid off. I see Crystal is still hanging out with her new friends" She hoped the girl would try to make some friends her own age later but for now at least she wasn't fussing over something again. Since the movie was starting she began to help the kids find some spots to sit trying to make enough room for everyone. Finally Joy was done and went to go see if Crystal was in need of a fresh diaper yet.

With all the noisy part of the carols being over, and the youngest orphans sent to their own classroom, the main room was a lot quieter. Perfect to enjoy the surround sound of the speakers around the room. The blinds had been pulled to leave the room a bit darker so the movie was easy to see. Noelle spotted Crystal still with the three kids and smiled since it looked like she was having a good time. She would have preferred her to play with kids her own age but seeing that Crystal was in a good enough mood to sing to some of the carols and then watch the film had convinced her to let it slide for today. 

It was less stressful for everyone involved to let Crystal stay with them for now. 

Spruce, Roisin and Lily didn't judge Crystal for having her doll. Girls usually liked dolls and they thought Crystal was much younger than she was, so it wasn't a big deal to see her with one. Not to mention Roisin and Lily still had stuffed toys and dolls themselves. They might not play with them as much but they had their treasured items from over the years. 

Spruce on the other hand, didn't have much in the way of dolls or toys, he preferred comics, books and gaming consoles as well as collectible figures such as anime or comic characters and he also liked trading card games. 

With Crystal being shorter, she would probably find it a little difficult sitting down the back with the taller kids. She would likely have to move to the front and shorter rows if she wanted to get a proper view of the movie screen. 

-------------------------------------------

The middle aged man kissed his wife back and gave her a small hug, "Don't worry, Dear, we'll have plenty of time to bring out all the albums and stories at Noelle's place. I think Angel and Noel are bringing the photo albums of their kids too. With Holly and Rudy growing so fast, they already must have tons of stories and pictures to share that we haven't seen yet" 

------------------------------------------

Noelle looked at her mom as she turned to her. "Yeah. I always loved piano. I'm so glad you encouraged me to keep taking them even when I went through times I didn't want to" she said, "Being able to play anything is a good skill. It brings people together" she smiled, "I loved singing Christmas Carols with Noel, you and dad as a family every year. And even if some of the music I played was hard to listen to, I did get better at it, thankfully" she laughed. 

"We had to pretend to like some of it" Rudolph confided with a laugh. 

She looked over to where her mom was looking and spotted her tiny adoptive daughter with the three teens. "Oh. Yeah. I'm not surprised. She thinks she's one of them" she rolled her eyes a little. "Actually, she thinks she's a few years older than them, which is ridiculous" she shook her head.

"I am really hoping this won't make it too difficult when she has to play with kids her own age after today. But since I don't want to deal with arguments and temper tantrums, I'm letting her stay with them" she explained. "They're being pretty good with her but I wonder if she's tiring them out. Maybe I should go check on them all" she said, following her mom over to Crystal, Roisin, Spruce and Lily. She crouched down so as not to obscure the view for kids around and spoke to Crystal. "Hey there, I saw you singing to some of the carols earlier. What did you think of my performance?" she asked in a soft voice but sounded friendly. "How is everyone going? Can you see the screen okay from here, Crystal? Did you manage to get some hot chocolate and snacks?" 

Crystal had been given a no-spill bottle full of warm hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows. She'd also received some more cookies. Noelle looked her over "Well, you're not hurt, that's good. You'll have to tell me all about what you got up to on the playground before!" she looked at the teens "You guys okay?" she checked, "Do you need a break?" 

She hoped Crystal wouldn't get offended but knew how bratty and difficult she could be. The teens might want to just chill and relax without having to keep dealing with her shenanigans.

Crystal frowned as she was having trouble seeing the movie but didn't want to leave her friends so decided to sit in Roisin's lap. She got up in her lap hoping it was alright but was still having a little trouble seeing the movie so asked her "Can we move closer ?" Upon seeing the orphanage worker and being asked what she thought of her piano playing she admitted "It was very nice and I enjoyed singing along" Crystal began enjoying her hot chocolate and cookies though hoped the teens would move closer to the front so she didn't have to leave them.

"Crystal honey are you still dry or do you need a fresh diaper ?" Joy asked Crystal and her friends unaware Spruce had just changed her a few minutes ago. She waited until she got the all clear before deciding to hang out with the other adults for a while. Thankfully her daughter had checked the small girl carefully to make sure she wasn't hurt. Joy helped out hand a few drinks and cookies before heading off to find where the adults were headed off to.

Roisin didn't seem to mind Crystal sitting in her lap, only wriggling a little at times to make sure her legs didn't go to sleep or change positions. Roisin looked down at Crystal and shook her head "I don't think so. The front rows are for the smallest children and it goes from shortest to mid height up to us tall kids at the back. If we move up front, the little kids won't be able to see past us. You're welcome to go sit up front though" she explained. "Or maybe Lily..." she looked at Lily who was sitting on a beanbag and saw her shake her head no, obviously not wanting to feel a diaper getting peed in on her lap again. 

"Well maybe...um, Lily would you mind giving up your beanbag for my cushion? So I can sit with Crystal. That way she'll be able to see the screen" she whispered, trying not to miss too much of the movie while whispering. 

Lily sighed, not wanting to give up her good view and comfy beanbag but grudgingly got off and let Roisin take it, swapping places with her "You owe me later, Roi" she whispered, nibbling on some popcorn. 

Noelle smiled watching them swap to accommodate her daughter. "Thank you" she silently mouthed at them before replying to Crystal's comments. "Well that's great, Honey. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. That makes me so happy" she beamed, clasping her hands together at her chest with glee. "Maybe we could even start giving you piano lessons at home with a toy piano to start with" 

--------------------------

Spruce jumped into the conversation as Joy whispered to the girl, "She's all good, Mrs Joy. I gave her a touch up after we finished playing" he whispered, giving her the 'ok' hand sign. "It was no prob" 

The teachers were sitting at the far sides of each line of kids, and at the back of the room behind or next to the teens. They were clearly watching over the kids but enjoying the movie and snacks too, absorbed in the Christmas movies. The movies mixed elements of fantasy, comedy and drama, as well as a bit of mystery and heartwarming scenes. One was about some orphan kids who got adopted and had the best Christmas they'd ever had in their lives.

Another was a story of Christmas Wonderland, which some kids had to save the North Pole and Christmas from the evil Santa Klaus (Krampus the demon santa) from Germanic folklore. It had a few scary scenes but well acted and good plot. And of course, it would have a happy ending, with the kids Krampus kidnapped for being naughty overcoming evil by turning to good and defeating him. 

Crystal was a little upset when Roisin tried to pass her off to Lily only for Lily to refuse to let her sit on her lap before they moved to the beanbag chair. She wondered if the other girl was mad at her for having an accident but it hadn't been her fault and none of the pee had gotten on her clothes. Instead of dwelling on it though she turned her attention to the movie and snuggled with the teen as she continued to enjoy her snacks. Once the cookies and hot chocolate were gone Crystal focused on the movie greatly enjoying it.

Joy went off to watch the movie with the other adults quickly forgetting about Crystal and Noelle. She was definitely enjoying the holiday movie and her husband was right beside her for the scary or romantic parts. It seemed the entire orphanage was enjoying a Christmas movie of some kind or was just being very quiet. Finally the movies ended and it was time for everyone to get ready for bed.

The crimson haired, brown eyed girl wasn't trying to get rid of Crystal, she just wanted to help her get a better view of the screen. She was somewhat surprised at Lily's reaction but Lily tended to be a little squeamish about bodily functions after being peed on one too many times while looking after the younger kids. She could change diapers, but she had to hold back her feelings of disgust and usually let Roisin or Spruce do it. They seemed to have iron stomachs whereas Lily was a bit more of a lightweight. A delicate flower like her name. She was still good with kids, for the most part. But she saw Crystal drinking hot chocolate and knew it would run through her eventually after the three or so hours it took to complete both movies. She wasn't mad at the girl, just...grossed out! Ew. 

Roisin thought she felt her lap get hotter as the final movie ended, but didn't mind the extra warmth and even found it kinda snuggly. She liked how warm and soft Crystal felt in her arms, and ended up resting her chin on the girl's elf hat atop her head while lightly cuddling her. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Noelle went to sit with her parents near the back of the class, sitting next to her dad for a change since she had spent most of the day with her mom. Rudolph looked at Joy and Noelle, "Are you sure Crystal's old enough to watch this one? There are some scary scenes that could give her nightmares" he whispered. 

Noelle glanced at Crystal tucked up on Roisin's lap, paying rapt attention to the movie and smiled warmly, touched by the cute scenario "Oh no, I think she'll be fine. She's very mature for her age, as we know. Plus she's snuggled up with her friends. I'm sure this fake, made up story and computer generated images won't scare her. But we have a nightlight, and she has her Tinkerbell doll to cuddle. Plus, I can hear her over the baby monitor and come running if she needs me tonight" she said, covering her mouth with a yawn. "Ooh, goodness, today's been so busy. But super fun. I love spending holidays with my kids" she said, as she loved every child at the orphanage, they were her extended family along with the staff. 

Noelle stood and went to the front of the room, thanking every member of staff and all the kids for trying to be on their best behaviour and for all their hard work and dedication. "And for being my wonderful, big, beautiful family! I am so happy to have all of you in my life. And I want you all to know that you are loved and wanted, always. Now, we've had a long and busy day full of fun and festivities but it's time to call it a night. So me and Santa's Elves are going to help round up and get everyone ready for bed, and for the next couple of weeks, since it's school holidays, we have activities and field trips planned. But for now, I wish you all a safe and good night, sleep well my darlings. Enjoy your new gifts. I will see you all later in the week and hopefully we can learn, play, grow and do life together and make more memories together" she said. 

-------------------------------------

Noelle turned to her parents as the lights came back on and the kids started to get up and be led off to different parts of the dorms by their teachers in lines. "Mom, Dad, I've got to get Crystal so we can all go home. Can you grab the big sack from the storage closet here that has all her gifts in it? It's this one, and the key code is" she leaned towards them and whispered "4680" She looked around and saw Lily, Roisin and Spruce helping tidy up the room and put chairs, beanbags and stuff away, collect wrappers and rubbish in bin bags and so on. Since they were the oldest, they had more duties and responsibilities. Plus it wasn't really late for teens. 

Spruce held out a bag to Crystal "Got any rubbish, cutie? It was fun hanging out with you today. Thanks for spending Christmas with us" he smiled, "Those movies were great! Man, Noelle picked out some good ones this year" 

Noelle walked up to the three "Hey, thanks for cleaning up, I appreciate it. And for letting Crystal join you today. I hope you three have a good night" she turned to Crystal "All right, baby girl, it's time for us to head home and let you make dinner, and pick what to watch on TV tonight. I'm pleased with how you did today so I'm happy to keep my promise" she said, "So long as you don't fuss about wearing night time protection tonight" 

Meanwhile, Rudolph opened the closet using the pin code and checked over the bags labelled for Crystal "Oh boy, this is a lot of stuff. That's one spoiled little girl!" he said to Joy.  

Inside the stocking were different types of candy and chocolates appropriate for little kids, a packet of color drops for baths, some JoJo Siwa hair bows, lip glosses in different colours, glitter gel for the skin, a pack of cards that were a fun matching game with cute girly monsters, princesses and unicorns, bracelets, some clip on earrings, mini gel pens, a little colouring book, some mini picture books, a rattle, a tiny toy piano, a mini soft toy (turtle), some bubbles to blow, assorted sticker packs and some mini tubs of Play Doh. There were candy canes, gummies, mini cookies, lollipops and chocolates in foil that looked like Santas and Christmas items (bells, star, reindeer, tree etc). And a few other little knickknacks and toys.

Crystal’s Christmas presents: Easy Bake Oven

There was the complete collection DVD set of Dora the Explorer, a Mega Bloks plastic play set with a Dora doll in her bedroom, the complete collection of My Little Pony on DVD, along with the Mane Six plastic toy ponies, some JoJo Siwa hair bows, more kids jewellery such as bracelets, necklaces and clip on earrings, A Doc McStuffins Vet Carrier Set with a puppy, Doc McStuffins Mobile Pet Rescue Centre, Doc McStuffins Doctor's Bag Set, All the Barbie movies on DVD, the complete collection of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, colouring books (including magic ink ones) with crayons, pencils and markers, two Lego Friends play sets, more kids makeup, various types of slime (crunchy, cotton candy, stretch, jelly etc.) lots of clothes in her size and some wooden jigsaw puzzles that were made for all ages, so they were hard enough for adults to solve too and durable enough to withstand kid's rough play. On top of that, she also got a bunch more candy of different types.

Crystal wouldn't say it but Lily's actions had hurt her feelings slightly just like when she had played with the big kids earlier but had needed help. She had gotten so caught up in the movie she didn't notice when her tiny bladder released into her diaper during a scary part until she was back on her feet again. The small girl had no trash to throw away and so just waited for someone to change her since her diaper cover prevented her from being able to try and do it herself. Of course Crystal remained silent about her accident not wanting anyone else to know what she had done as she followed Roisin around.

"Yeah I hope she appreciates them but she didn't seem too thrilled with some of them" Joy recalled as she remembered how Crystal had sorted the toys into different piles of what she liked or didn't like. If nothing else she had a new doll, clothes, jewelry, makeup, and oven that were sure to get some use. She helped her husband carry out all of the presents and put them into her daughter's car for her. Joy then looked to see if Noelle needed any help before they headed home.

Lily had tried to shake her head only a little to make sure Crystal hadn't seen it, but the girl must have turned around to watch her response. Lily still liked the little girl, she just didn't relish the idea of feeling that surprisingly hot heat spread across her lap and knowing it was pee, and there was only some layers of padding between her and it. Once she learned that Crystal was upset though, she'd likely put her own unease aside to make it up to her. Crystal's feelings were important. She really should be used to it by now, spending so much time with her younger siblings. And some of the older ones were still in diapers too (even some of the teens!). But it was one of those things she'd have to desensitise herself to over time. Despite all that, Lily had enjoyed playing with the girl today with her friends and she'd be happy to play with her again and have more mature conversations. 

Since Crystal's bladder was small it didn't completely flood the diaper, and the padding wicked the dampness away from her skin and locked it in the SAP. She'd be okay for a change until they got home, and would probably wet it once or more in the next few hours anyway. No sense in wasting such cute Christmas diapers. Though Noelle had to admit, she was surprised Crystal's pee wasn't purple with how much grape Fanta she'd drunk at lunch feast. 

Roisin looked at Crystal following her around like a little duckling tailing its mama and smiled "Aw, thanks for helping me, Crystal. That's really nice of you" she thanked her as they were able to pick up the room faster together. Most of the teens hurried to get it cleaned up so they could head back to their rooms and watch movies, play games, go on their computers, read or whatever else they liked. Teen curfew was a lot later than all the younger kids' bed times. They just had to go to their dorms so the younger ones thought they were also going to bed and didn't fuss. 

Spruce and Lily joined Roisin since the room was now done. The teens waved Crystal goodbye and Lily gave her a small hug to make up for earlier. "Bye Crystal, it was great to meet you and hang out for a while. I hope you'll come back to visit us" she said.

Roisin nodded "Yeah, it was nice. I hope you had a merry time with us. I know I enjoyed it. Your faithful doggy will be here when you return, woof!" she giggled and playfully poked out her tongue as Noelle gave her a questioning look that made her giggle.  

Spruce patted Crystal's head since he was so tall and it was easier to lean down and pet her. "Stay cool, friend. We'll see you next time. This place won't be as fun without you, little sis but we'll try our best to go on. I hope you have a good night, and enjoy all your new gifts over the holidays" he grinned. 

Noelle took Crystal's hand in her own and gave the teenagers a grateful smile "Thanks so much all of you. You did wonderfully with her. I appreciate it. Merry Christmas you three, and likewise, I hope you enjoy your new gifts and the remainder of the school holidays. Won't be long before you graduate and leave for your very own homes. But I have a feeling you'll never be far apart" 

Roisin replied "Nuh-uh. Me, Lily and Spruce are planning to share a rental as room mates when we graduate. But we'll come back to visit all the time. We have so many good memories here. Thanks to you and all the wonderful teachers"  

------------------------------------

Noelle led Crystal out to the car holding her hand tightly, hurrying her steps a bit because it was still cold outside. She opened the door and let her climb up into the car, waiting for her to sit in the carseat so she could buckle her in "Okay sweetheart, can you get in your carseat by yourself? Or will Mommy help?" she asked, clearly planning to put her in it forcefully if she resisted. She was tired after the long, exciting day and wanted to go home and relax. She also had her parents coming round tonight and wanted to make them comfortable in the downstairs guest bedroom with ensuite. Noel and Angel would be upstairs in the second guest bedroom while the kids would stay in the Minnie and Mickey themed nursery. Noelle had a small problem there. 

Holly would want to sleep in her big girl bed, and Rudy would want his big boy bed, so that left the crib for Crystal. She hoped the girl wouldn't mind putting up with it just for while the rest of the family was staying over. She'd also purchased Holly a new toddler seat to fit on the toilet, and decided Crystal could use the Minnie Mouse potty.

-------------------------------------

Rudolph nodded, "Yes, though I think she could grow to like them if she tried. It must have been a bit overwhelming to get so many new presents all at once. At least if she doesn't want some of them, they'll be there for Holly and Rudy to play with when they visit" he said "I've never seen a child who wanted to be an adult so badly" he shook his head. "But I think you and Noelle have handled her very tactfully today" he smiled at Joy, leaning over to peck her cheek. "And may I say, you look lovely, my dear. I was watching you today and every time I saw you, it made me smile and warmed me up in the winter cold" 

Rudolph had helped pack Crystal's stocking with its stuffers plus her Christmas gifts into the back trunk and shut the door. He walked over to hug Noelle "Be careful driving back home on these icy roads, Honey. Me and your Mom will meet you back at your place" he smiled "I hear you say Crystal's going to make us some dinner and choose the TV shows. Can't wait to see what gets made" he said, kissing his daughter's forehead and then wrapping his arm around Joy and leading her to their own car. He opened the door for Joy and helped her into her seat, putting the heater on. Rudolph got in to drive and started the car. He rubbed his arms with a hearty shiver "Brrrr! It's cold all right! Looking forward to Noelle's heated floors and warm air conditioning system" he chuckled. 

Crystal gave Spruce, Lily, and Roisin a hug as she had to admit despite being younger than her old friends they had been fun to hang around with. She had forgotten about the carseat until they got to the car but got in knowing one way or another she would be forced to sit in it. It had been a long day and the small tired adult was looking forward to going home and getting to wear Pull-Ups at least until bedtime. Crystal would definitely not be happy to find she would be sleeping in a crib even for a few days and was sure to put up a fuss unless Noelle had a plan or could offer her something she wanted in return.

"Aww thanks and don't think I've forgotten about your Christmas presents" Joy told Rudolph as she returned the kiss before getting in the car. She was looking forward to the heated floors and warm air conditioning as well when they got to her daughter's house. So far everything was going great and she was excited to spend more time with her new granddaughter. Once they reached Noelle's house Joy began to get out Crystal's toys to bring inside for her.

Noelle made sure the car engine was warm enough and the windows defogged before pulling out of the car park and beginning the drive home, about 15 minutes away. She turned off the radio, preferring to relax in the silence after all the noise and hubbub. She didn't want to develop a headache or risk her nerves being frayed dealing with Crystal tonight. She was really grateful the girl got into the carseat without a fuss, making sure to buckle the girl in with the five point harness and press the lock at the top, behind the headrest part. Noelle wanted to keep her patience and think rationally. She knew Crystal would fight her about sleeping in the crib when Rudy and Holly stayed over but was saving the conversation for the next day. Her brother and his kids wouldn't turn up till tomorrow around morning tea time. 

Glancing in the rearview mirror, she could see the tiredness on her daughter's face as well. She hoped they'd both sleep well tonight. Better make sure to put Crystal in an overnight diaper so she didn't flood the toddler bed. 

They arrived home in good time and Noelle pulled the car into the garage, leaving room for her parents to park beside her in the double space. She turned off the car and stretched, covering a yawn "Here we are, home sweet home" she smiled, talking to Crystal. "Do you still want to make dinner tonight, Honey, or are you feeling too tired?" she asked. "It would be a great help if you did cook since I need to get the guest bedroom ready for Grandma and Grandpa" She unbuckled the seatbelt harness and let Crystal out of the car seat then helped her step down to the floor from the RAV. She then went over and opened the door that led into the house and held it open for her "Go on through, sweetie. We'll bring your presents in" 

----------------------------------

Rudolph smiled "Aw, Honey, you didn't have to. But that's nice you got me something. I got a little something for you too" he admitted. Hopefully she would like the deluxe anti-aging face cream, the digital photo frame, the jewellery he bought and the hand made flower pot he had made of metal and wire for the new Springtime perennials he knew she would grow when Spring arrived after snow melt. 

"Though all I really need is for you to promise you'll stay with me and never leave" he added "I'd be lost without you, darling. I can't imagine life without my beautiful companion and wife of many years. And I'd probably starve to death without your cooking!" he joked, patting his rounded belly. 

He parked their smaller car beside Noelle's in the garage and waited as the automatic door closed behind them. He stepped out and went to open the car door for Joy, helping her up and out. Already, it was much warmer in the garage than outside. Rudolph gathered one of the toy sacks Crystal's stuff was in and brought it inside along with his and Joy's suitcases, holding the door open for Joy to go ahead. He placed the sack of gifts at the foot of the light grey living room sofa and left the suitcases in the guest room then looked around for his daughter and grand daughter. "Noelle, we're here. Where are you?" he called out. 

The blonde haired woman appeared from in the kitchen "Oh, sorry, I'm here. I was getting out some recipe books for Crystal to peruse in case she wants to make us dinner. I'm about to get your guest room set up as well so you can relax. It's mostly ready, just want to put some new sheets on the bed" she looked at the TV. "Do you want to sit down and watch some TV while we sort dinner?" she asked. 

Rudolph nodded, "Sure, sure. That sounds fine" he grabbed the remote and sat down, turning on the news.