LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private RP for Diaperboy187 and YunicornSparkles)

YunicornSparkles

Crystal bit back a snappy response though was still very upset over having to spend Christmas in a baby diaper and given no chance to use anything else. She focused on her cooking and mixed up the batter making more as she cooked some. By the time she was done there were two plates full of pancakes which would definitely be enough for everyone. Crystal was ready to eat and went to sit down in one of the empty chairs.

Joy decided not to film Crystal anymore at least not until she had calmed down a bit. She didn't want to upset her and cause another argument.

Angel, Noel's husband, had long red hair and honey brown eyes. She was holding her kid's hands so they wouldn't run off and start getting into everything before breakfast.

Holly was 2 years old with short red hair and emerald eyes and was very excited. "Uh huh me gots wots of Minnie Mouse stuff !" She answered her aunt as she began to smell the delicious breakfast.

Noelle beamed at her niece's excited reply "Did you? Wow, Santa was very good to you, wasn't he?" she said "You're a lucky girl"

Rudy told her he got Mickey Mouse and Lego, as well as some new books, toys and clothes, and some candy. "And you're a lucky boy! Looks like you have both been good kids" she praised him as he bounced with excitement. 

Noelle stood up and smiled at the family then led them into the house "Come right this way, in out of the cold. You know where the kitchen is, Noel" she said to her brother. 

----------------

Noel nodded, "Indeed I do. And Angel does as well, from the last times we visited" he turned to Angel "Oh, Honey, I'll grab the booster seats out of the car for the kids. You help them make up plates of what they want to eat, okay?" he said, before going back to the car. 

-----------------

Noelle was certain that things would have been very messy and wet without that Christmas diaper. She felt like she did the right thing that day, even though Crystal hated it. But it was at least over and done with now, and she'd like to avoid bringing it up again, since Crystal got very cranky over the matter. 

Seeing Crystal go to sit in an empty chair, Noelle walked over to her and took her hand, giving it a light tug. "Silly girl, you forgot to take your apron off. And you can't reach the table sitting in one of these chairs" she reminded her, removing her apron and then picking her up. "We don't have enough chairs for everyone so you'll have to use the highchair for now. But I can buy some more kids' furniture for all the little people while we're at the mall today. Then you can all sit together and you'll be able to reach the table" she said, placing Crystal in the highchair and buckling the safety harness. She locked the tray in place and brought over a plastic cup with My Little Pony on it and a platic plate for older kids that Rudy usually used and that had Disney characters on it, Mickey Mouse especially. 

Noelle was trying to let her have some more grown up dining ware to pacify her about being in the highchair "All right Crystal, just tell me what you want and I'll make a plate up for you" she told her.  

----------------------

Noel came into the kitchen and asked where Rudy and Holly wanted to sit, then attached each booster seat to the chairs and lifted the kids onto them "Whoa, up you go!" he chuckled as he placed Holly in hers, then "And you too, Mister Mickey Fan" he put Rudy in the other booster as the boy giggled. 

--------------------

"Yeah, I'm the number one Mickey Mouse fan!" Rudy cheered. 

--------------------

Noel looked at Joy and Rudolph "Hey, Mom, Dad, it's great to see you" he smiled, going to hug each of them tight, then noticing the black haired girl in the highchair "Huh? Who's this?" he asked, staring at her and blinking. 

--------------------

Noelle smiled at Noel "Oh, this is Crystal! Crystal Andrews currently. She's my new daughter. We haven't made the adoption formal yet but I plan on doing so if it turns out she is the age she looks. I think she's around three years old, but we're going to try and prove that today when we look for her lost purse at the shopping mall" she said "She claims that she has a purse with ID in it and it was lost last time when we bumped into each other. But until I know for sure, I'm keeping Crystal here with me" 

Crystal began to kick up a fuss when Noelle picked her up and took her over to the highchair and protested "No ! Let me go ! I don't want to sit in a highchair ! Don't you dare put me in that ! I'm an adult not a baby!" She struggled the best she could but was buckled up in it in no time and before she could try to free herself the tray was attached. The frustrated woman glared at her not happy about her seat for breakfast. Even in the highchair Crystal didn't sit taller than anyone and couldn't even reach the table.

"Crystal behave ! It's just till Noelle can get you something else" Joy told Crystal as she attempted to make her feel better. As the booster seats were brought in she doubted the little girl would be able to reach the table sitting in one of them.

"Alright let's pick somewhere to sit. Rudy do you want to sit next to grandpa ?" Angel asked Rudy as she led him and Holly into the dining room. She made sure not to let go of them until they decided where to sit.

"I wanna sit next to granny" Holly told Angel as she waved to Joy glad to see her. She knew her grandparents always had some new surprise for her and couldn't wait to find out what it was this time.

Noelle had to tighten her grip on Crystal so she didn't drop her when she fussed as they approached the highchair. She had expected this reaction though, so luckily, she didn't drop the girl. Crystal was loud and angry. She quickly pinned her down and buckled her in, snapping the tray in place to lock her in. The blonde woman ignored the glare she received from Crystal, giving her a stern look "Granny Joy is right, Crystal. This is just temporary. We're going to the mall today so I'll get something else for you to sit in. I already said we'd get a table and chairs more your size, so please be good and stop making a scene in front of the family" she told her. 

Crystal didn't make herself seem very 'adult' by shouting and struggling, throwing a small fit about being put in a highchair. "Now are you going to tell me what you want to eat, or shall I just make a plate for you?" Noelle asked her, picking up her MLP plate. 

--------------------

Rudy stared at the abrasive little girl. "Huh? There's no way you're an adult. Adults don't frow tanties" he claimed, disbeleiving, "And you're the same size as me and I'm only four. So you can't be a growed up. You fit perfectly in that highchair. You know, you shouldn't be so mean. That's my sissy's favourite Minnie Mouse chair. It's cool!" he told her. 

--------------------

Noel gave Rudy a look, "All right Rudy, let her be. Let Noelle handle that girl" he told her, turning back to his sister and smiling when she explained who Crystal was, "Wow sis, I wouldn't have expected you to take on another child when you already have so many!" he chuckled, "So she's around three, huh. That's a cute age. Well, it's good of you to take care of her until the truth is found out either way. Better safe than sorry"

He looked at Crystal. "Nice to meet you, Crystal. I'm Noel, Noelle's twin brother. I hope we'll have a good time at the mall today" he said. "Sorry that you have to sit in a highchair when you don't like it. But I'm sure my sister will make good on her word and get you some chairs and a table just your size. I don't think you'd reach the table or I'd offer to let you swap seats with Holly, if it would make you feel better. Maybe we can do some big girl things at the mall today that would cheer you up" he said, then looking at his parents

"Little ones these days always want to grow up so fast. Three is the new teen, apparently. What do they call them - Threenagers!" he chuckled, shaking his head. "Rudy's preschool teacher was telling me all about it" 

-------------------

Rudy looked up at his mom when she asked where he wanted to sit. "Yeah! Next to Grandpa!" he cheered happily, watching his dad strap his booster seat to one of the dining chairs. He scrambled into it once it was ready and kicked his legs back and forth looking over all the food, as his dad scooted his chair close to the table. "Ohh, I want pancakes! And bacon and eggs! Actually, I want some of everyfing!" he said loudly, pointing at the food "Mommy, can you fill my plate? I'm hungry" he begged Angel with puppy dog eyes, rubbing his tummy. 

It had been too early to have breakfast when Noel and Angel got the kids up that morning, so they were probably both starving. Rudy always had a good appetite. He was an energetic four year old that was always on the go. 

The blonde haired, brown eyed boy looked at his Grandpa with a grin "Hiiiiiiii Grandpa! What are you gonna have?" he asked curiously, "Mommy and Daddy said we're going shopping at the mall today!" he said excitedly. 

--------------------

Rudolph laughed at Noel's comment about tiny kids wanting to grow up fast "Ohhhhh yes, you have no idea! Miss Crystal insists that she's an adult. She's very mature for her age, and a very skilled cook. So it's important to treat her like a big girl" he said, "Though she does enjoy some kids' activities such as playing on the playground" he added, recalling the previous day. "She's way ahead of other girls her age. I'd say she's definitely in the gifted group" he said proudly about his new granddaughter. 

He turned to look at Rudy when the boy spoke to him and grinned, ruffling the kid's hair affectionately "Hello, Rudy" he chuckled, then looked at the food "I'm not sure, but I'll probably try some of everything just like you. I definitely want to taste Miss Crystal's cooking. She makes delicious food. I think she's qualified to be on Children's Masterchef" he told him. "Yes, we are going to the mall today - all of us, together. Granny and I will buy you some Christmas presents but you have to be on your best behaviour. And remember you only get to choose two or three presents, we can't buy the whole store" he reminded the boy. "I know it's very exciting, but only buy the things that you really, REALLY want and think that you will use a lot. Okay?" 

"I don't need a highchair. Let someone else sit in this stupid thing" Crystal argued with Noelle becoming more upset when she saw kids not even 5 years old got to sit in booster seats. It hurt to hear people talk over her and joke about her being a teenager unaware of the truth. She couldn't help bragging some and told the new parents "I cooked a few Christmas snacks and dinner last night. Plus I did the muffins and pancakes all by myself. Could a three year old do that ?" Crystal knew there were leftovers of her dinner and the Christmas party food she had cooked last and would show them off as proof she wasn't lying.

When it was clear she wouldn't be taken out of the highchair the small woman just pointed at what she wanted. Crystal chose some of everything just like Rudy and was eager to start eating.

"That's true she did help cook quite a few things and played with some teens last night" Joy spoke up in Crystal's defense if only to help quiet her down and stop the fussing. "What do you want for breakfast ?" She asked her granddaughter in the booster seat as she helped her get some food for her plate once she was buckled in.

Holly pointed to what she wanted like Crystal not using the chance to practice her word skills. She was very attached to the booster seat and there was no way they could get her to switch with the new girl without causing a tantrum from her next.

"Ok Holly. Rudy. What do you two want to drink ?" Angel asked her two children as she got out some bibs from her purse. She had a few spares and showed her relative a Dora the Explorer bib silently asking if her new daughter needed it or not.

"It's just until breakfast is over, Sweetie" Noelle ignored Crystal's argument and tried to calm her instead. She knew it was either the highchair or sit on someone's lap and she wanted to eat her own breakfast in peace, and didn't want to trouble anyone else with having to put a toddler on their lap and try to reach their plate over or around her. There was no one else who'd sit in the Minnie Mouse highchair and she only had to put up with it during breakfast so hopefully her mood would improve after that. Plus she'd been told they were getting smaller furniture later today so the woman bit her tongue to prevent scolding her for her language and attitude. Crystal clearly DID need the highchair as there wasn't a spare booster seat for her anyway. Unless she wanted to sit on the floor like a dog to eat her meal. 

Noelle removed her apron after bringing out all the stuff from the fridge, setting the fruit salad, cinnamon wafers and ricotta and honey out for people to take, along with the jug of orange juice. She was glad when Crystal changed the subject to cooking. 

----------------------

Noel listened to Crystal talk about her cooking and smiled while eating, tasting one of the strawberry muffins that he had cut in half and spread butter on. Sadly, her question didn't convince him she was an adult.

"Wow, you did? That's great, Crystal. The muffins are delicious. Very light and fluffy and not too dry. These are as good as any I've had from Muffin Break. I'm sure that most three year olds couldn't do that, so well done you on that! I'm very impressed" he said, referencing a popular chain store that sold muffins alongside coffee. "I can't wait to try your pancakes too. I'm sure they're just as great as the muffins. Maybe I can try some of the leftovers you made from dinner later on tonight" he said, glancing at Holly as the little girl ate. She was only two so she tended to make a mess while practicing her self feeding skills.  

"Are you okay feeding yourself, Pumpkin? It was good of Crystal to make muffins for us, wasn't it? They're nice and easy to eat since you can just hold them" he smiled. "Try not to get syrup everywhere with the pancakes, okay?" 

-----------------------------

Noelle smiled as she took portions of each thing Crystal wanted, arranging them nicely on the plate. She filled her cup with orange juice after placing the plate on the highchair tray, giving Crystal some older kids' cutlery to use. She couldn't exactly give her the normal sized ones, since her hands and mouth were so small and they'd be too big for her. 

Noelle sat down and resumed eating her own meal, happily chatting with everyone and listening to them talk. She was grateful her mom seemed to be supportive of Crystal, since it helped calm her down. She shot her mom a look of thanks and mouthed the word with a smile.

"She made a complicated brioche wreath yesterday!" Noelle told Noel and Angel. "It was amazing. I have photos and Mom and Dad were there and got to try it. We have some leftovers from the Christmas party at the orphanage if you want to try some" she said, "But for later. We probably won't cook dinner after we get home tonight since we're all likely to be tired from shopping and running around the whole day" 

Noelle noticed Holly pointing out the food she wanted, much the same as Crystal had. She frowned a little, seeing that Holly wasn't using her words as much. But she was still very little so she supposed it was okay. "Holly sweetie, remember to use your words to tell people when you want something" she reminded her anyway. 

Rudy let Angel put a bib on him, even though he was a bit too old for them, it had pictures of cartoon characters he liked so he allowed it. "Orange juice! Please" Rudy asked, remembering his manners. "It smells really good" 

Rudolph chuckled "It should do. I squeezed all the oranges in Noelle's fridge to make it this morning. That's fresh juice, straight out of real oranges. None of that artificial stuff, and no sugar or preservatives. It's good for you" he said, taking a sip of his before eating a forkful of bacon and eggs. 

Noelle saw Angel hold out the Dora bib and took it, "Oh, thanks so much, Angel! I completely forgot to put one on her. I'll do that now. Don't want her nice new clothes to get dirty" she said, taking the bib from Angel and getting up to walk behind the highchair and fasten it onto Crystal. "There we go. Now your clothes will stay nice. You don't want to go out looking like a grot" she said, patting Crystal's head before going back to her chair. "Mmmm, this fruit salad is so good with the cinnamon wafers. You dip them in the ricotta and honey" she said, showing the others. 

----------------------------

Rudy held up some fruit held together with toothpicks "Look, look!" he giggled, "I made a fruit man! Aaaaahh, help meeee" he said, as he dipped the man into the honey and then the cheese and took a bite, "I bit his head off!" he cackled. 

Thankfully Crystal had started to eat the breakfast and didn't notice until after Noelle had the bib around her neck. She saw the Dora the Explorer designs but said nothing planning to show all the adults how unnecessary it was by keeping it completely clean. That would prove to be a difficult task though as the syrup ran more than she expected. In less than five minutes Crystal's bib and face were covered with maple syrup despite her best efforts.

"No worries I'll cut her pancakes up for her" Joy reassured Noel as she saw Holly was eating the muffin with her hands. Even with the silverware her size the little tot usually resorted to eating with her hands or letting someone else feed her. Since she was still not used to the silverware eating with her hands happened more often than not unless they ate in public. Joy made sure to cut up Holly's pancakes and began to feed her once she had finished the muffin.

Angel got Rudy and Holly some orange juice putting Holly's drink in a sippy cup just to be on the safe size. Before sitting down to eat herself she whispered to Noelle "Does Crystal need a sippy cup ? I have an extra one in my diaper bag ?"

Noelle was relieved that Crystal didn't kick up another fuss about wearing the bib. The last thing she needed was the girl to set a bad example for Holly and Rudy to follow. She knew that Crystal liked Dora the Explorer, since she had picked out some clothing with that cartoon when they shopped for dry clothing the first time. Hence why she'd received more Dora themed clothes in her Christmas haul. And MLP due to her My Little Pony panties the first day they met. 

Noelle knew she did the right thing accepting the bib from Angel when she glanced over a few times and saw Crystal getting syrup and crumbs spread around her person. When the red haired woman leaned over to whisper to her, she whispered back very quietly while no one was looking "No, thank you, but thanks for offering. Crystal wants to be treated like an adult and she absolutely hates being babied, such as being put in a highchair or made to use diapers, it really upsets her. She's under a delusion that she's a grown up and was living on the streets as an orphan before I got her. She says otherwise of course, and says there's a purse with some ID in it that was lost at the mall when I first ran into her. But I still have heavy doubts. You'll see what I mean. Like that tantrum about the highchair" she said. 

------------------------------

While the two women were having their hushed conversation, Noel was chatting amicably to the grandparents. "Ohh, family discounts at the local cinema, hey? Must be a special deal for the holidays. Yeah, Holly and Rudy would love to go. We'll have to help them agree on a movie though. There's bound to be arguments over what each one wants to see" he sighed, shaking his head "Anything Disney is usually good. Unless it super girly and then Rudy's so not into it" he chuckled "Can't blame the guy" 

Noel showed off his Christmas sweater "You guys keeping up the family tradition? Check out this awesome Ugly Sweater I found online! Actually, I really like it. The noses on the reindeer really light up!" he laughed, pressing a button to make them flash and glow. "Holly and Rudy pressed the button so many times already I'm surprised they haven't gone flat" 

He then noticed the cute scene of Joy feeding his daughter pancakes and his heart melted, prompting him to get out his phone and video the scene. "Awww, look at that, Granny Joy's feeding Holly her pancakes! Yummy yummy!" he cooed, gushing over the adorable and charming sight. "She's getting nearly too big for feeding, Granny and Grandpa. This might be the last time you can do it" 

----------------------------

Seeing his dad show his off, Rudy stuck his chest out and pointed to his Christmas tee "And- and - look at MY shirt! It has Santa and his reindeers and they're flying in the sleigh! And they have tons of presents!" he said, "Santa only comes at night time while you're sleeping, so you can't see him. But he has magic powers that lets him visit every person in the whole world at the same time!" he enthused. Oh yeah, Santa was a big topic in their family. The kids loved him. 

"And and- there's these games called Christmas Wonderland, where you have to find hidden stuffs. And me and Holly played the new one together" he told the table. 

--------------------------

Rudolph grinned and slapped his own chest with a flat palm, showing off his own Christmas sweater. Naturally, another one with the red nosed reindeer printed on it. The reindeer was prancing with some Christmas lights, the nose big and red, with lines around it to make it look like it was shining bright. "Got my namesake right here, lads and lasses! My collection of Christmas shirts expands every year" 

He listened to Noel reply about the cinema "Well, how about we hit the cinema tomorrow, eh? Maybe the girls can see one film, boys can see another? Or we could all see one together and then split up to see a second film each" he said. "We'll need a rest day after the mall today. And after the rest day, we should switch it up again and do something active, like the sledding, snow doughnuts...skiing lessons, or ice skating, or whatever!" he suggested cheerfully. "Gotta get these tykes away from the screens and technology and out there doing stuff in the world. Enjoy life. Really get out there and live it. You don't want to end up fat like me and Santa!" he said in a booming laugh, making the two kids laugh as well. 

Holly let Grandma Joy feed her the pancakes glad they had been cut up. She made sure to eat her eggs and bacon as well before finishing her orange juice.

Joy glanced over at Crystal once she was done feeding Holly and giggled at what she saw. She didn't know how it was possible but the little girl had made an even bigger mess of her face and bib then the toddler.

Crystal soon finished eating but didn't know what was so funny. If she had been able to see her reflection she would have been shocked to see a baby girl looking back at her who looked like it was the first time she had fed herself without help. The highchair tray wasn't much better as there were crumbs of food and even some spilled orange juice showing even the highchair tray had been necessary to contain the mess. Despite her promise Noelle might want to rethink getting Crystal a booster seat for the table.

Angel was still busy eating by the time Holly and Crystal finished though even she giggled at the sight. While the girl might be able to cook she was certain she needed more help in other areas.

Noelle wasn't planning to get Crystal a booster seat, she was planning to get either a plastic or sturdy wooden or metal children's table with mini chairs to match the set. There were even little picnic style tables with bench seats and umbrellas over them for kids to sit at outside. Maybe she'd get one of those too. With the table and chairs set, she could put a tarp or drop cloth underneath to catch all the crumbs and mess, and it wouldn't matter if the table and chairs got dirty since they should be easy to clean due to being made for kids. Crystal couldn't sit at the adult size table and safely reach it without making an absolute mess of herself. A table and chairs her size might make her feel less excluded. Otherwise it was the highchair for her every time. Or someone's lap. 

Having finished her breakfast and seeing the state of her daughter's face, the woman in white got up and grabbed a wash cloth, going to clean Crystal's face and hands while removing the bib. "Someone certainly enjoyed her breakfast, didn't she?" she cooed with amusement, showing Crystal all the sticky syrup and crumbs on the cloth "Seems you still need some assistance with some things, Miss Crys" she said. "You're quite the messy eater! But that's okay. At least most of the food went in your stomach. And you gave Granny something to giggle at" she petted her hair affectionately.  

She cleared the high chair tray and wiped it down then let Crystal out, placing her gently on the floor "Alright. You're free, Missy. Do you want to add some jewellery and makeup before we go to the mall, or are you happy to go without it?" Noelle asked Crystal. "I can help you to make it faster" 

--------------------------

Noel finished eating and helped his sister clear plates and glasses and tidy up. There were no leftovers this time. Looks like there had been just enough food for everybody. The brother loaded the dishwasher then added a tablet and turned it on to wash the dishes while they were getting ready to go out. 

He took a cloth and walked over to clean up Rudy and remove the bib, letting him out of the booster seat. "Ready to go, Champ? Make sure you go potty before we leave, all right?" he ruffled his hair with a smile as the boy nodded. 

He looked at Noelle "So, are you going to be taking Crystal in your car? You have a car seat and booster for Holly and Rudy already so Crystal could use one of those. Our kiddos can travel with us, since we've also got seats in the back for them" he said. 

------------------------

Rudy trotted off to go to the kids bathroom upstairs, using the step stool to get onto the toilet, and washing his hands once he was done. He wandered towards the guest room that was especially for him and Holly, going to look at the toys and such.

Rudy flopped onto the toddler bed on his side of the room, hugging a plush Mickey Mouse, thinking over what new toys he wanted to get at the mall today. This was important. He had to choose carefully since his birthday was many months away from here. He'd also heard the grown ups talking about movies. He hoped he wouldn't have to see a Disney princess thing or something too geared towards girls. Rudy wrinkled his nose at the thought. He saw all of Crystal's presents in the room and wandered over to see what she got "Whoa...Auntie Noelle gave her so much! She really likes Crystal" he said to himself. 

------------------------

Rudolph chuckled softly at Crystal's state once she was done eating. He got up to help clean off Holly and remove her bib, taking her out of the booster seat then lifted her into his arms for a cuddle "Awww, how's my little cupcake doing?" he asked her, booping her nose. "Was that a yummy brekkie? Those pancakes sure disapppeared fast" he teased her. 

"Are you ready to hit the mall? I wonder what shops we'll go into. We might go to the toy store. And maybe Build A Bear" he told her. 

He looked at Angel "How has her potty training been going? I heard last time she was in training panties" he asked the mother. "And is there anything you wouldn't want us to buy for Holly or Rudy? For instance, something they've already got" 

Crystal blushed as Noelle wiped her face for her and only saw just how messy the bib was once it was removed. While the syrup had caused more of a mess than usual most meals ended with at least some food on her face. She was glad for the offer of jewelry and makeup thinking they would help make her look older. "Yes I want to wear some makeup and jewelry today as well" Crystal told Noelle before trying to rush off to her room remembering the big supply the orphanage worker had from last night.

"Well we're still working on it but it is getting much better at least during the day. She will definitely still need protection at night for a few more years. Just don't get them anything with too much sugar" Angel told Rudolph as she explained how things were going. It wouldn't surprise her if her daughter needed protection until kindergarten or later as bedwetting ran in the family.

Holly quickly became excited at the idea of Build A Bear as a few of her friends had stuffed animals from there and wanted one of her own. "Yay ! Build A Bear !" She shouted as she was ready to go though a quick stop on the training potty wouldn't hurt before they left for the mall.

Joy giggled at the sight and nodded knowing at their ages Holly and Rudy were already full of energy. Just before the grandma headed to the guest bedroom she asked her own daughter "Want me to see if Crystal needs to go or do you want to handle that ?"

Noelle had hoped that showing Crystal how messy the cloth and bib were, would prove that she still needed bibs to protect her clothes. She saws that she was embarrassed and felt a little bad for that, but she wanted to stop any arguments from the girl once she let her sit and eat at a kids' table and chairs. The woman had wiped the girl's face, chin, neck and hands as well as her arms, making sure to get any crumbs and sticky syrup off her. She rinsed the cloth and tossed it in the kitchen laundry hamper. 

Noelle chuckled and shook her head when Crystal replied but ran off upstairs. She was certain the girl was heading towards Noelle's room, instead of the guest room where all her presents were. Noelle definitely wouldn't give her own jewellery to Crystal again. She was just a child and could easily break or lose things, or get them dirty. What Noelle had been referring to was the make up and accessories gifted to her yesterday. She shouldn't have really let Crystal wear her personal stuff yesterday, but it was a special occasion and she'd been trying to put her in a better mood due to having to be in a diaper for the day. 

She thanked her twin for cleaning up and putting the dishes on, then tapped her chin thoughtfully "Sure, Crystal can come in my car, unless she wants to sit with Holly and Rudy. I can always take the carseat out of mine and put it in yours so she can be with kids her age on the way there and back" she told him. "I'll ask her what she wants to do" 

She looked at her mom when asked about Crystal "Oh, well, she just went potty a little bit before breakfast, but I'll ask her if she needs to go again before we leave. I'm just going to do her makeup, hair and jewellery first" she told her. "Gotta go upstairs" she said, turning to leave.

Today was different than Christmas day so the small girl would be expected to wear her own kids' accessories and makeup. Noelle went upstairs and walked into her room, spotting Crystal near her dressing table like last time.

"No, no, Sweetie, I didn't mean my jewelllery, I mean the new make up and jewellery that you got in your stocking and Christmas presents. Come into your room so we can pick out which ones you want" she said, taking Crystal's hand to lead her there. She had bracelets, earrings, necklaces and some makeup that consisted of tinted lip gloss, blusher, eye shadow and some perfume, usually in cute cases shaped like a unicorn or ice cream. The jewellery was usually not real gold, silver etc. But despite that there were some nice pieces, as well as the colourful beads and chunkier stuff that little kids would wear.

As Noelle led her towards the guest room, she asked her "And which car do you want to ride in to the mall? You wanna sit in the back with your cousins in Uncle Noel's and Auntie Angel's car, or sit in the back of my car? Or do you want to ride with Granny and Grandpa?" she asked, giving her three options. 

--------------------

Rudolph continued to cuddle Holly while he listened to Angel, nodding at what the woman said. "That's so great! Sounds like she's doing really well, all things considered. You've been training very hard, haven't you Holly? Good job, keep up the good work!" he smiled, placing her back down and looking at Angel "Not too much sugar...okay, I'll keep that in mind. I plan to get the kids a few toys or something at least that wiill last longer than a sugar high" he said happily. "We won't spoil them too much, but we haven't been able to get them any presents this year so today's our day to do that. Though I'm not sure what else we could get Crystal since she got a mountain of presents yesterday" 

He chuckled at Holly's excitement over Build A Bear. "Wow, so that's a good place to visit then? We'll definitely make sure to go there today while we're shopping then!" he told her with a grin. "Start thinking about what you want now so you have some ideas when we get there" he told her. 

----------------------

Noel looked at Holly after she shouted about Build A Bear. "Holly, I want you to try and go potty before we leave. I'll go and get your new Minnie potty seat out of the car. One moment" he went outside and came back with the rubbery potty seat that would be placed atop the toilet seat. It was Minnie Mouse themed as well, and she had only got it recently for doing so well with her training. He picked Holly up, holding her with one arm and carrying her upstairs to the kids' bathroom. He put the potty seat on top of the toilet and looked at Holly "All right, does my big girl want to climb up there on her own, or you want Daddy to help you?" he asked her, patting her head with a warm smile. 

"I think you'll be out of those training panties during the day very soon" he told her. 

---------------------
Rudy heard several people come upstairs. First someone who mounted the stairs quickly and ran towards Noelle's room, then Aunty Noelle, and then his dad and sister. 

He stopped looking at the gift pile and went to look out the door of the room, seeing his Aunt leading Crystal by the hand towards the guest room. "Hi Crystal. Hi Aunty Noelle. What are you doing? Can we go to the mall now?" he asked. 

"I saw some of your presents in here Crystal. You got way more than we did!" he told the small adult. 

Crystal pouted as Noelle caught her in her room already starting to look through the jewelry and makeup before whining a little "No fair. That stuff is for little kids" She had thankfully not had the chance to take anything out or put it on as she was lead back to the kids room. While the small grown-up looked through the limited options she almost missed the question. "Do I have to ride in a carseat if I go with you ?" Crystal asked Noelle though had a feeling she already knew the answer and wouldn't like it.

Holly calmed down a bit and waited for Noel as he came back with her potty seat to make sure she didn't fall in. Since there was no stool or steps like at home she told him "Daddy help"

Joy nodded and went to go get changed and ready for the trip to the mall. She was curious if they would find anything to support the girl's crazy story but hoped they wouldn't as she was growing quite fond of her.

"I'm sorry but you can't have my jewellery and makeup, Crystal. You're just too young for that. Yesterday was a special exception" she told her, seeing her pout. "Besides, some of that stuff was given to me by my husband who passed away. I'd be devastated if any of that got broken or lost" she told her.

She smiled at her nephew, her face lighting up at the sight of him "Hi Rudy. I'm going to help Crystal do her hair, make up and jewellery, then we can go" she told him "Make sure you stay in sight of the adults and don't wander off alone okay? I'm sure your Mommy and Daddy will ask you to hold the side of the stroller handle like always though. Yes, Crystal got a lot of presents this year. Because she doesn't have any other toys, clothes or things at my house" she explained, seeing him nod in understanding "I know you and Holly got some really nice presents. You'll have to tell me all about it later today"  

She brought Crystal into the kids' room and began to pick out all the jewellery and makeup sets that she had gotten for Crystal. "Actually, I know this is costume jewellery, which is jewellery that is not made of metals and real gems, but these look like the real thing. I know you like to be a big girl so I got you things that even teenagers are wearing" she told her "And some rainbow pieces and cute ones just in case you want to be more colourful that day" she smiled, laying all the pieces out on the bed so Crystal could see them. 

"Now, which palette do you want for the makeup? I think the candy colours in the ice cream case would go well with your My Little Pony shirt and that hot pink skirt. I can put the makeup on you, and I can attach the necklaces and earrings too if you need help with the clasps and earring backs" 

Noelle nodded "Yes, Dear. You do have to ride in a carseat no matter which vehicle you ride in. It's for your own safety. You're about the same size as Holly and she's still in car seats as well. Rudy's a string bean so he gets a booster seat" she explained. 

--------------------

Noel came back as quick as he could with the seat, not wanting to make Holly wait too long trying to hold it, in case she had anything to hold back. He smiled at her answer as she didn't see the step stool that Rudy used earlier and asked him to lift her up. He removed the clothing that was in the way and slid down her Pull Up for her, then lifted her onto the squishy comfy seat "Want me to stay and help wipe you clean after you finish, or can you wipe yourself?" he asked her. It was something the parents were still working on with Holly, and she was still only two and a half, so she sometimes needed the extra help with that part. 

--------------------

Rudolph went to get his wallet, the car keys and make sure he had his phone, while Joy had the bag with her camera and camcorder in it, as well as the polaroid camera, and her handbag with her purse inside. He went to the bathroom for a quick stop and combed his hair again, making sure he looked as good as possible. He hated getting older but there wasn't much he could do about it. At least the white hair looked good on him. He smiled at his reflection, seeing all the lines from smiles and life's events decorating his face. 

He wasn't sure what to make of Crystal's story about there being a black purse with ID in it. He doubted it very much though, and he'd be knocked over with a feather if it turned out to be true. For now though, he wanted to still go ahead and get a playground set for Noelle's back yard, if not to be used by their new granddaughter, then at least by the two they already had. Noel and Noelle were always close, so they visited each other as often as they could. 

It was Noelle's turn to visit Noel and co. next time. Most likely for the Easter holidays. For now though, it was still winter, and would be for some months more. They may as well make the best of what remained of the festive season. New Years...they'd have to do something for that too! 

-------------------

Rudy stood by, cuddling his Mickey Mouse plush and watching Noelle lay out the jewellery and other stuff for Crystal "I think that necklace with that bracelet and those earrings would look good on her" he said, pointing them out. 

"Yeah, use the ice cream colours for makeup!" he enthused. "When Holly gets older, I'm gonna help her choose what to wear too" 

"I wasn't going to keep it just borrow it" Crystal protested before picking out some cheap earrings that were designed to look like they were for teens but didn't even need a hole in the ear. She shook her head no at the candy colors suggestion and instead picked out some colors that in her mind would go great together. In reality the bright colors she had picked would clash making it obvious she had been allowed to pick out on her own makeup. Crystal waited for Noelle to give her a mirror so she could start putting it on by herself while fuming at having to sit in a carseat again.

Holly used the toilet and nodded before waiting for Noel to wipe her butt for her. The Pull-Up was still dry for now so she wouldn't need a fresh pair for now.

Joy quickly got herself ready then went to check on Crystal and Noelle. She hoped the girl wasn't being too much trouble otherwise she might have to stay home.

"It's nice to ask permission first, Sweetie" Noelle reminded her. "These are Mommy's special things" She waited while Crystal ignored all of Rudy's picks and chose to just put on somoe earrings. "Are you sure you don't want a necklace and bracelet to go with those earrings?" she asked her, looking at the matching items and pointing them out to her in case she just didn't see them. 

----------------------

Rudy wrnkled his nose and giggled  "Yeah, I'll make sure to hold the stroller handle when we're at the mall. I don't wanna get lost. That was scary last time" he told her. 

---------------------

Noelle watched Crystal pick her makeup colours and bit her lip, trying to hide a cringe, "Well Honey, those colours would be good if you were going to perform in the circus, or wanted to clash, but they really don't go well together. You'll look silly instead of pretty. So how about we pick these instead" she said, pointing out colours to Crystal that would look nice, make her look pretty and coordinate perfectly with her outfit. "All right, sit on the Mickey Mouse bed facing me. I'll do your makeup so we aren't running late. We'll need to find a good parking spot before they're all taken" she informed the girl. 

Noelle added the bracelet and necklace to the girl's neck and arm, then started doing her makeup, dusting blusher on her cheekbones lightly, adding eyeshadow colours to her eyelids, and smoothing glittery tinted lip gloss onto her lips. "Oh there, you look so darling!" she gushed, taking her phone from her pocket and snapping a few photos. "All right, time to get in the car. Since you didn't pick who you're going with, you can come with me" she said, taking Crystal's hand. 

-------------------

Seeing they were ready to go, Rudy cheered and ran downstairs. "Yay! We're going to the mall! We're going to the mall!" he sang, running around and jumping up and down. He went to the front door and waited for Angel to put his jacket back on "Mommy, can you get my jacket down from the hook? I can't reach it" he asked Angel, standing on tippy toes with his hand stretched out towards his winter coat. "It's gonna be cold outside and I don't want to turn into a SNOWMAN!" he joked, laughing at his silly idea. 

----------------------

Noel lifted his baby girl off the toilet and cleaned her up, then flushed the potty for her, pulling her training panties back up and fixing her clothes back into place. "Good job, baby. You are such a big girl!" he praised her.

"Let's wash our hands to get rid of yucky germs and then we'll get your winter jacket on so we can hop in the car" he said, bringing Holly to the sink and lifting her up so she could reach the soap. He turned the faucet on for her and helped her wash her hands. 

----------------------

Rudolph went to find his wife and held up the car keys to show her "Shall we head out to the car? And do you want me to carry the camera bag for you?" he asked. He remembered the presents he had made for Joy that were still hidden where the spare tyre lived, under the carpet cover in the trunk/boot. He'd give them to her later this afternoon once they were home and she was sharing the photo albums around so they could all look through them together and share memories. 

"What do you think about tomorrow? Photo studio and cinema, or cinema THEN studio?" he asked Joy as they headed out to their car and he got into the driver's seat, turning the heater on. "Brrrr, it's cold!" he said cheerfully, rubbing his hands together.