LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private RP for Diaperboy187 and YunicornSparkles)

YunicornSparkles

Noelle had to congratulate herself for her sneaky trick this time but she was sure it wouldn't work next time she had to diaper the girl. It was pretty good of her to come up with it on the spot when she was also so sleepy. She felt warmth in her heart as she recalled all the events of the day and happy memories that were made with her daughter. 

Noelle went into her own room and attached ensuite and used the toilet, then she disrobed, taking off her jewellery and letting her golden hair down as the bathroom heat light and fan were turned on, warming the space. She hopped into the shower and let out a long sigh of pleasure at the soothing warmth of the water, washing herself a bit slowly due to her tiredness. Noelle shaved, cleansed her body and washed her hair. She then dried off with a thick fluffy towel and wrapped it around her hair while she removed her makeup. 

Noelle blow dried her hair after that, and went to her bedroom to grab some new knickers and a snuggly nightie. It was made of thick plush fabric and was fluffy with white and pink stripes. Slipping into her pink panties with the bow on the front and a small silver bell charm, then into her nightie, she checked the baby monitor and saw Crystal sleeping with her bottle still in her mouth. She smiled and kissed her fingertips then put them on the screen where Crystal was "Sweet dreams, princess. I'm happy you're not living as an orphan any more. Tomorrow is going to be a new day, and I don't know what it will hold for us, but I hope you enjoy meeting the other members of your new family" She whispered, then rolled over and drifted into a deep sleep. 

-----------------

Noelle woke around the small hours of the morning and went to go pee. She then tiptoed down the hall to the end of the hallway and peeked into the nursery to check on her daughter. "Crystal?" she whispered very faintly, hoping she was still in her bed where she was supposed to be. 

Crystal was still sound asleep when Noelle came in to check on her. The baby bottle was almost completely empty though the poor child was still sucking on it. The pacifier was still right where the orphanage worker had left it. The only thing wrong with Crystal for now was a wet diaper though it could wait until morning given how thick it was.

Noelle was happy to see Crystal getting a well earned rest. It was nice to not be woken by your body when nature calls, reminding Noelle of her own days in Goodnites, well into her teens. Sometimes she almost missed wearing them. But she changed so many diapers and cared for many others during her days. She didn't think there'd be time for anyone to care for her. Not unless she got another boyfriend. She remembered her husband, how young they had been but also how happy despite their youth. When he got sick and passed away, it broke her heart. She'd wanted to have children with him but that had been snatched away. Until she opened the orphanage and adopted a whole bunch of kids, that is. 

She didn't think she'd have a child that got to live with her in her home and be with her like this. She must have been blessed by the gods, or got lucky somehow. She was glad Crystal and herself were in the right place and right time to bump into each other that day. Even though she still felt bad recalling how she'd ran into the kid with her trolley and knocked her to the ground, made her spill her presents and have an accident. Speaking of, Noelle remembered all of a sudden that she would have to express post the gifts Crystal picked up for her friends. Better a day late than never! 

Noelle tiptoed to the bedside and gently removed the bottle from Crystal's mouth, replacing it with the silicone teat of the purple gummy pacifier. She smoothed her hand back through Crystal's hair and leaned down to place a feather light kiss on her forehead. "I love you, my precious Crystal, my treasured gem. I hope you'll never leave me" she whispered. 

She then sneaked back out of the room and went back to sleep in her own bed. 

The next thing she knew, she was being woken by a tinkling melody from her mobile phone, her morning alarm. Noelle fumbled for the device and turned off the alarm with a swipe of her thumb on the screen. She then sat up and had a good stretch and a yawn "Ahhhh....what a nice morning" she mumbled, noticing the pale light streaming through her window's lattice blinds. "Hmm...I can smell coffee from downstairs. Mom and Dad must already be up" 

Rudolph was indeed up, having got showered and ready then went to prepare himself some coffee. His alarm was set to five o clock since he wanted to be prepared in advance for when the rest of the family arrived. He read the newspaper that had been delivered through the front door's mail slot, sipping his warm coffee with cream and sugar and happily turning the page. "Hmm....the mall awaits" he chuckled, trying to imagine just how this day was going to go with the addition of Noel, Angel, Rudy and Holly. He knew his wife wanted to go on a shopping spree. He didnt' mind it so much when shopping with the kids though. 

Joy was already awake as well enjoying a cup of coffee though her attention was focused on a book with some pictures of a very familiar baby. She was indeed eager to go to the mall and get a few extra gifts for the kids. A part of her couldn't help but wonder though how things would go with searching for proof that the small child was actually an adult. If Crystal could produce some solid evidence Joy would apologize and offer to take her home.

Crystal was still asleep but was starting to wake up as the smell of food drifted into the nursery. She began to open her eyes and realized there was something very wet between her legs causing her some slight confusion. It didn't take long though for her to remember where she was, why, and what had happened to her the past two days. Crystal immediately began crying as her body was telling her it was hungry, she wanted out of the wet diaper, and she hoped to get a diaper change before breakfast without the grandparents knowing even if it meant staying in the toddler bed a little bit longer.

Noelle got dressed in a long sleeved white poly-cotton top, pulling on a cream knitted sweater over the top. She then paired it with a pair of light blue jeans that had flowers and beads embroidered on them and added socks and her white ugg boots. She brushed her hair and braided it into small braids, then put it into a braided ponytail with a decorative white ribbon in a bow. She didn't care if the kids got her clothes dirty. She just wanted to wear something fresh and white like the snow outside and the morning light streaming in. 

Noelle heard crying through the baby monitor in her room and headed to the nursery, confirmed once again that Crystal was only a child since what 18 year old girl would cry like a baby on waking? Although, in Crystal's case, it was probably fair for her to cry at her difficult situation and everything she had been through so far.

Noelle saw Crystal awake and crying in the Minnie Mouse toddler bed. She immediately went to comfort her, pulling back the covers and giving her a hug "Good morning Crystal. It's okay, Mommy's here. No need to cry" she soothed, rubbing her back and kissing her on the cheek.

"Why don't we get you up and dressed for the day? Come here, that's a girl. Sorry, but I need to pick you up to take you to the changing table" she apologised, carrying the girl over to the Minnie themed table and laying her down. She lifted the Dora night dress and saw the babyish overnight diaper was soaked. "Ooh, good thing we put a thick diaper on you last night. You would have flooded the bed again!" she remarked. 

Noelle peeled off the tapes and started cleaning her up. "Now, what do you want to wear today, sweetie? Uncle Noel and Auntie Angel are coming around later mid morning with your cousins, and then we're all going to the mall together. So do you want to wear one of your nice, new clothes from your Christmas presents?" she asked her. "I see that Santa brought some more grown up looking ones for big girls. Oh, and would you like to help me make breakfast? We have to make enough for me, you, Grandma and Grandpa. I think bacon, eggs, sausages, baked beans, fruit salad, vanilla yoghurt and toast would be good. We'll put on a big spread! That way everyone will have lots of energy for a whole day of fun" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rudolph saw that Joy had taken the photo albums out of the car "Ah, so you found the photo albums did you? Do you want to look at them together when Noel and the family arrive, or tonight when we're all relaxing in the living room?" he asked. "I know a certain little girl is eager to go to the mall to look for a missing purse" he chuckled "She's come up with a good story, hasn't she? She's thought of everything. But I know she's only a year or two older than Holly. Probably closer to Rudy's age" He sipped his coffee. "Think I can hear footsteps upstairs. Noelle should be down shortly to make breakfast and give us today's battle plan" he joked. "It's gonna be a little bit chaotic with three kids around" 

"I think I'll save them for tonight so the kids have a chance to enjoy their presents for a little while first" Joy explained to Rudolph before adding "It certainly is quite a story. Hopefully Crystal will quit making believe when we can't find the purse and accept Noelle as her mommy" She sipped some more of her coffee as she waited for her daughter to bring the baby girl downstairs. The fact that she had woken up and started crying probably only because of a wet diaper just continued to pound home the point the small girl was lying about her age. Joy finally put on an apron and began to get out some eggs and bacon to make for breakfast today.

"Can I wear Pull-Ups again today please ?" Crystal begged Noelle a little worried after all her accidents yesterday she might be kept diapered. She thought about what else she wanted to wear before telling the kind woman "I guess one of my My Little Pony outfits would be good" at the mention of helping with breakfast the tiny adult broke into a huge smile and nodded greatly liking the idea. Crystal had to admit being allowed to cook and show off to Noelle what skills in the kitchen she had really helped with putting up with some of the more childish things.

Noelle nodded at her "Of course! I was planning to put you in Pull-ups already. Remember our agreement? Keep your Pull-ups dry for one whole week and you can have panties again" she promised "I haven't forgotten" she said with a smile. She finished cleaning her fairly quickly since it was only pee and sweat, getting her fresh and clean with wipes. 

Noelle bent down and grabbed a Minnie Mouse Pull-up before shaking on some powder and pulling the training pants up her legs. "Aw, these are so cute. I love Minnie Mouse" she said happily. "My Little Pony? Okay, we can do that" she said, lowering Crystal down off the table and letting her stand on the floor. "Can you go sit on the potty for me before we start breakfast? I'll go grab your new Pony clothes so you can choose which ones to put on" she said. "Since you're a big girl, I'll let you dress yourself" 

She was trying to give her as much freedom and choice as she could. Noelle followed Crystal to the bathroom and waited for her to pull down the training pants and try on the potty. She then went downstairs and grabbed all Crystal's new clothes, bringing them up and laying them out of the Minnie bed for her to pick which outfit she liked. 

------------------------------------------------

Rudolph sipped more coffee as he listened to his wife. "That sounds like a good idea" he said, "I'm looking forward to spoiling our grandchildren some. That's what grandparents are for" he joked. "Besides being called to babysit, share our wisdom, knowledge and experience and teach important skills and lessons! Ha ha. I noticed Noelle doesn't have any playground equipment or play structures in her back yard, maybe we should purchase a set" he said, knowing it was extravagant but that the kids would love and use it for years to come. 

"Ah yes, Crystal would probably be a good writer besides being a good cook" he agreed, "Very talented story maker" He took another gulp of perfect coffee. "Yes, I wish she'd accept Noelle too, it would be easier for both of them" he sighed "But until then, I guess we have to look for the purse at some point today, or pretend to look anyway. I am worried what Crystal will do if we don't find it" 

He watched Joy put on an apron and start moving around the kitchen "Dear, I think Noelle wouldn't want you to trouble yourself with making breakfast, you know she likes to cook for us when we visit. Not to mention she might be annoyed at you helping yourself to everything in her kitchen" he suggested. "Plus, don't forget, the little chef might like to help with breakfast preparations. Although, with everyone coming over, we'll probably need a lot of food" he conceded, thinking it was fair if Joy wanted to help out. 

"Yes a playset would definitely keep the kids from being bored though we'll need to make sure Crystal can enjoy it as well. And I agree she certainly does have an ability to make up some creative stories for her age" Joy agreed with Rudolph as she got out the eggs and bacon. She then got out two frying pans before starting to cook them. The elderly lady had no idea her daughter had promised the new guest she could help cook breakfast. Once Joy found out though she would gladly help Crystal cook them all some breakfast.

Crystal was relieved as Noelle told her she could go back to wearing Pull-Ups though blushed at being reminded she had to stay dry for a week to earn real panties again. She hoped she could convince the orphanage worker to get her some panties so she wouldn't be going home in diapers. No second request to go use the training potty was needed as the poor adult went over to it, pulled down the fresh training panties, and sat down. It took a few minutes but Crystal soon began to tinkle in the training potty as she waited for Noelle to bring her some outfit choices.

Noelle planned to stick with the original plan so of course allowed her another chance to try to keep Pull-Ups dry. She noticed her blush and knew she was probably embarrassed about the accidents she'd had so far and might have in the future. But she was glad she was willing to try and not throwing a fit over wanting panties again. Although Noelle did think Crystal might have a problem with her bladder control and possibly bowel as well, but she would give it some time before bringing her to a doctor to check. Just in case it was merely her toddler body being a late bloomer. If she kept failing again and again, there might be an issue that needed addressing. 

Noelle was pleased with Crystal as she saw her sit on the Minnie Mouse potty before she had headed downstairs. She looked over the clothes she had bought. There was Dora The Explorer and My Little Pony and a few other brands. To make her feel like a big girl, and give her some freedom of choice, she would let Crystal choose which outfit to wear and try to dress herself.

The woman walked back into the kids' bathroom to check on Crystal and saw that she used the potty "Good job, Crystal! You went pee pee in the potty!" she praised her, grabbing the pack of wet wipes beside the potty and helping Crystal stand so she could wipe her. She pulled her training panties back up and pointed to the step stool in front of the sink. "Don't forget to wash your hands. After that, come back into the guest room - I laid all your new clothes out on the bed so you can pick what you want" she said. "Do you need my help to get dressed?"

She detected the smell of something cooking downstairs and sniffed "I think Granny Joy has started making breakfast. Let's go down and help her once you're ready. Do you need me to brush your hair?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Rudolph looked over at Joy, "Don't worry, I plan to pick one that suits kids of all ages as they grow and can be modified" he explained. "Crystal will be able to use it" 

He nodded "Yes, she sure does. Our new granddaughter is different than any child I have ever met" he said thoughtfully. "At her age, her intelligence would mark her as a genius or at least someone with a higher IQ" 

He watched her crack eggs into the pan and lay out strips of bacon. "Ohh I love the smell of frying bacon" he took a deep inhale of the air, "Ahhh! I can taste it already" he chuckled. "Make some crunchy pieces if you don't mind" He got up and went to the fridge, getting out some oranges. 

Rudolph went to the juicer and began to squeeze orange juice "I'll make fresh orange juice to go with the food. It's the best companion to an English Breakfast" 

Crystal gave Noelle a little smile hoping that she was proving to her that she really didn't need protection except at night due to being in a new place. She got up on the stool then washed her hands before heading to the nursery to check out her options. While her choices were limited she wanted something as mature as possible though with almost all the outfits containing a cartoon character that didn't seem likely. Crystal looked before finally settling on an MLP shirt which read cutie power and a pink skirt with stars on it.

My_Little_Pony_Outfit_for_Crystal.PNG

"From what I could see last night she did have fun playing on the big kid playground and managed not to get hurt. Though still I'm not sure if she would've been alright without those teens watching her" Joy told Rudolph as she began making the eggs and bacon. She made sure a few pieces of bacon turned crispy but not too many before putting them all on a plate. With the eggs some were made sunny side up while the rest were scrambled. Breakfast was coming along nicely and hopefully Crystal wouldn't be too upset over missing out on cooking a few things.

Noelle tipped the contents of the potty into the toilet then rinsed it in the flushing water. She dried it with some toilet paper and placed it back down to wait for the next time. Noelle washed her hands after Crystal then followed her to the bedroom. Since Crystal didn't answer any of her questions, she decided to just watch and see if she was needed. 

She saw what Crystal had chosen and approved of it. "Oh, nice choice. Those will look so sweet on you. My Little Pony is a show everyone can enjoy" she said, "Holly watches it sometimes but she's more into Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street and Disney Junior and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Maybe you two can watch it together and you could play with your new My Little Pony toys together" she suggested, trying to think of ways to help Crystal and Holly get along. 

Noelle grabbed the detangling spray and hairbrush once Crystal was dressed and began to gently brush her hair. "Do you want a ponytail, braid, pigtails or a bun?" she asked her. "We can put your new JoJo Siwa hair bows in!" She had brought up the accessories and costume jewellery that came in Crystal's stocking and gift pile. 

---------------------------------------------------

Rudolph realised he was running out of oranges and went back to the fridge, grabbing the whole bag. He continued to juice them, pouring the strained juice into a big jug he was slowly filling up. It smelled very sweet and tangy, mixing with the frying smells of the eggs and bacon. He turned the oven warmer on so Joy could put the food inside to keep it hot until the other two came down to join them at the table. 

Rudolph took out placemats, plates and cutlery as well as drinking glasses and began to set the table for him, Joy and Noelle, leaving Joy or Noelle to set up Crystal's highchair with kiddy wares. 

"That's true. She did. But I wouldn't let her on the teen playground again without anyone to supervise. I'm sure the only reason she didn't get hurt and could even play on it was thanks to those three older kids" he said "They were very good with her. Noelle and the orphanage staff have raised them well. It just goes to show our daughter's high standards and hard work paying off. Not all orphanages are bad places...though most of them are" he said. "Crystal's very lucky she's allowed to live here with Noelle but I'm sure she'd be fine if she was placed there" 

He considered it a moment as he put ice cubes into the full juice jug and brought it to the table. "Though maybe she's a special case that requires lots of individual attention, considering her unique delusion about being an adult" 

He snickered as he watched Joy finish up the large serving of eggs and bacon "You'd better leave something for the little miss to do or she's probably going to be upset with you" he warned her. 

Crystal put on the skirt and shirt all by herself hoping to prove to Noelle that she was able to take care of herself. She didn't like the idea of playing with little kids who the woman assumed were close to her age but kept quiet about it. Since she didn't really plan on wearing the hairstyle too long once she was home she picked twin ponytails with bows in them. Crystal wondered if Noelle would let her wear any jewelry or makeup today as she asked her "Are we going to the mall today to look for my purse ? You promised we would remember ?" having not forgotten about that promise.

Joy set up the highchair for Crystal and found some kid silverware for her to use at breakfast. She nodded in agreement telling him "That's the truth. If we did she would probably play on some stuff she isn't ready for and get seriously hurt" With how much the young girl enjoyed cooking the grandma decided her husband was right so left a few things for her to do. Joy went back to looking through the photos in her album giggling at the memories some of the sillier pictures brought back including one with Noelle as a little kid wearing one of her nighttime diapers like it was part of a super hero costume complete with a blanket tied around her neck as her cape.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Noelle watched her dress herself with approval. "Well done, I can see how much of a big girl you are, getting dressed all by yourself" she praised her. Crystal wasn't going to have much choice about playing with the other kids. She was likely going to be expected to play with them most of the time they were here. Luckily, she'd received a ton of presents in her Christmas stocking and from Santa's sack, so there would be a lot to do. Noelle happily styled Crystal's luscious locks into the twin ponytails, adding a sparkly and bright coloured bow to each one. The matching bows looked gorgeous with her pretty pony outfit. "Do you want to wear some of your makeup and jewellery too?" Noelle offered Crystal, showing her the necklaces, clip on earrings and bracelets, as well as palettes of eye shadow, blusher and lip gloss and a few tubes of body glitter gel.

Noelle nodded in reply to her question "Of course we are! I definitely remember, don't worry. But we have family visiting as well, so we're going to have to indulge their wishes while we're at the mall too" she reminded her. "We can't just do what one person wants. Everyone gets a say in what we do today" she said. "That's fair" 

Noelle helped Crystal finish getting ready before walking downstairs holding her hand so she couldn't trip and fall. She was only a toddler after all, and stairs were dangerous. Noelle might have to get the baby gates out of storage. As they were coming downstairs to the kitchen, she commented on the smells "Looks like Granny Joy has made the bacon and eggs. I smell orange juice and coffee too. But don't worry. We have more people coming and we're going to need more food, so you can help cook once we get to the kitchen" she said to her daughter. "We still need sausages, baked beans, fruit salad, vanilla yoghurt and toast...and anything else you want to add" she said. 

They entered the kitchen together and the highchair was already set up and waiting for the girl. 

-------------------

Rudolph agreed with his wife, "Yes that's what I thought too. Don't worry, I'll get an appropriate play set for the back yard that will be safe for kids her age and up" he promised. "We might split off from the main group while Noel, Noelle and Angel mind the three rugrats so we can go choose a play set together as a surprise" he told Joy. 

Rudolph finished making the jug of juice, using up all the oranges. He cleaned up and threw out the waste, then added ice cubes to the drink and put it in the freezer to cool it quickly for a few minutes. He heard Joy giggling so wandered over to look at some of the photographs in the album with her, placing his arm around her shoulders "Aw, I remember that! Noelle was in her super hero phase. She loved Wonder Woman" he chuckled. "I miss those times. Sometimes I wish we could go back to the days when our twins were still little and do it all again" he said "But then we wouldn't have Angel, Rudy and Holly. So I'm happy things turned out the way they have. By the way, Noel texted me and said they will arrive mid morning. They should be here just as breakfast is finished being made" 

Crystal almost smiled at Noelle's praise of being a big girl and dressing herself before silently reminding herself that she was an adult and had been dressing herself for quite a few years now. She decided to wait on makeup and jewelry for now since she was looking forward to cooking breakfast. The sooner they had breakfast the sooner they could go to the mall and the little woman could be free of the orphanage worker and go back to her old life. Crystal noticed the highchair was already set up and scowled hating the idea of being put in it.

Instead of fighting over sitting in it though for now the short grown-up just ignored it and went to get some pans for muffins and pancakes out. Crystal would need a stool to help her reach the stove as she found some pans and went over to start getting out the ingredients.

Joy giggled as she continued to look through the baby album stopping to admire certain pictures such as when her daughter had finally been able to progress to panties at night and playing dress up or giving herself makeovers with makeup. "True it's just she grew up so fast. It felt like one day I was changing her diapers and the next she was off on her to prom" The grandmother continued to reminisce before deciding she would get started on a baby album for her new granddaughter right away.

Noelle saw a brief smile flit across Crystal's face and knew that she liked the praise, but probably tried not to show it since she thought she was a grownup that could do it fine on her own. Noelle decided to be more careful with how she praised her and what she praised her for. She thought Crystal had great taste for picking a skirt and tee that matched so well, and they looked so sweet on her little girl.

She hoped Crystal would share her My Little Pony action figures and the DVDs with Holly and Rudy. He liked the ponies, though he preferred Mickey Mouse Clubhouse a bit more. Him and his sister were really into Sesame Street and Disney stuff. Especially Mickey and Minnie, which was clear in their guest bedroom with one side being Minnie themed and the other being Mickey themed. But Cookie Monster, Elmo and Abby Cadabby were all favourites too. 

"Oh, you want to wait till after we finish making breakfast before putting your makeup and accessories on? That's fine, we don't want them to get dirty while you're cooking" she said to Crystal refusing getting dolled up. "You seem eager to make breakfast today. You really love to cook, don't you?" she said, "Maybe you can try out your new Easy Bake oven during Holly and Rudy's visit" she suggested. 

She saw her scowl at the highchair as the pair entered the kitchen but didn't say anything about it. Crystal was gonna have to sit in it and that was that. She wasn't sure where Rudy and Holly would sit yet but figured they could sort it out once the kids got here. Noelle watched Crystal begin to run around getting pots, pans and ingredients. She brought some of the whitegoods on the kitchen bench closer and got a stool for the girl to stand on. "Here Crystal, I've got the mixer, sifter, the eggslice and a few other things for you. And let's not forget your apron to protect your pretty new clothes!" she smiled, putting a plastic apron on Crystal and tying it quickly. "There we go! Our little chef's ready to get cooking"

----------------

Rudolph watched their grandaughter run around the kitchen like a pro. "And what are you making us for breakfast, miss chef? I think Noelle was talking about sausages and baked beans earlier" he asked curiously. 

-----------------

Noelle waved her hand "Oh, those were just suggestions! I want to make sure we have enough food for the whole party. I think I will make a fruit salad though. And I'll add ricotta cheese and honey with cinnamon wafers. And some vanilla bean yoghurt" she decided, going to put her apron on and get the ingredients. She started to wash and cut fruit, adding berries, kiwi fruit, watermelon balls and a bunch more. 

She checked on Crystal while they both started making their meals "If you need any help, darling, just ask one of the adults. Granny Joy would help you" she said with a smile towards her mother. "If she's able to be torn away from the family photo album" Noelle chuckled. "I can't count how many pictures of me and Noel you guys have. And what are you giggling about over there, Mom?" Noelle asked, raising an eyebrow with a smile of amusement.  

As twins, the blonde haired, green eyed pair had been together during most of their time growing up, but the two did enjoy doing stuff on their own and making separate groups of friends as well, mostly as they got older. Noel and Noelle always got along great though and they seemed to have that weird telepathy that close twins shared. They could finish each other's sentences and feel what the other was feeling. They knew when something was wrong, even if they were apart from each other, and they usually played together all the time growing up, easily sharing toys. Noelle missed her brother since they'd moved into their own homes and had separate lives, but they made sure to visit each other often. Noel was always there to offer comfort, help and support when Kristopher died. And Angel was the best sister in law one could ask for. A very kind and caring woman. Though the saying about redheads having a temper was true. She could be scary when mad. 

---------------

Rudolph grinned at the photos in the album as memories flooded back. Good times, bad times, everything in between, it was all documented there. The pictures said more than a thousand words. "Oh I miss when my hair was brown!" he said "It's white as snow now" he lamented. "But it would be, with twins driving us crazy over the years. Some of the things those mischief makers got up to!" he chuckled, recalling Noel and Noelle's pranks and stunts. 

"I remember buying Noelle that pretty dress up dress. And we had parties with her little friends, just so she had an excuse to wear make up and get dressed up" he said, smiling as he recalled teaching their daughter how to dance while Joy taught their son the same thing. 

He smiled and sighed "Yes. Time just flies past, doesn't it? And it gets faster the older you are. We had so much fun helping the twins have a great time at their highschool prom. Noel looked so dashing in his tux" And yet the twins had both been bedwetters until they turned fifteen. He saw a gleam in her eye "Are you thinking of making an album for Crystal as well?" he grinned, "I knew it! You'll have to add on to Holly and Rudy's while they're here too. Should I get the video camera out from our bags?" 

Crystal had planned to put on an apron once she had everything out but Noelle beat her to it. She didn't mind though and told the grandma "I'm making muffins and pancakes" before starting on the muffins. Since they would need to be in the oven for a bit the pancakes could be made on the stove while the muffins cooked. Crystal took her time stirring together the muffin mix and making sure it wasn't too lumpy then put muffin cups in the pan and began to pour some in.

At her size she was resorting to using a tablespoon causing the task to take longer than was necessary. Noelle could hold the bowl for Crystal to help move things along if she wasn't too busy making the fruit salad.

"Oh just a few pictures dear" Joy told Noelle before whispering to Rudolph "Yes go get the video camera please" She was already thinking of a bunch of new opportunities for photos and might stay a few extra days to get more videos and photos of her new granddaughter.

Noelle looked up from putting the last pieces of fruit into a glass bowl with some passionfruit pulp sprinkled over it then putting it in the fridge. "Muffins and pancakes are a great idea" she told her daughter, "Are the muffins savoury or sweet? Savoury is probably healthier" she said, "We don't want to let Rudy and Holly have too much sugar. Although, it is the holidays so maybe we could let that rule slide" Noelle permitted with an easy smile. 

She went to put servings of ricotta cheese into tiny bowls, and servings of honey into matching tiny bowls, putting them onto two separate trays. The ricotta went into the fridge to stay cool and fresh while the honey was growing to room temp to make it easier to spread and pour. Noelle made the pastry for the cinnamon wafers but instead of putting them into the same big oven Crystal was using, she used the small convection oven, sliding trays of cinnamon wafers onto the racks and setting the timer for them to cook. They'd be crispy, but not too brittle. 

With nothing to do now but wait for them to cook, she noticed Crystal spooning muffin batter into paper cups very slowly with a spoon that was a bit too small. She walked over and held the bowl steady for her "Here, I'll hold the bowl to make it easier for you" she said. "Do you want a bigger spoon?" She got a larger spoon out of the drawer and put it on the benchtop in case Crystal wanted it. 

Noelle turned her head towards her mom "I know that, Mom. I was wondering which pictures. But never mind. I think I can guess" she said with a blush. "Just only show them to family okay? No one from my workplace. And maybe Angel doesn't need to see those" she added on, feeling like she'd be embarrassed if the other woman saw her and her brother wearing diapers as a teen. Noel would be embarrassed too, she thought. 

----------------

Rudolph smiled and pecked Joy's cheek "All right, Dear" he got up with a groan due to just being a bit stiff, and hobblecd towards their bedroom on the bottom floor. It took him a while to search through the bags but he found it, and got out their digital camera as well as their new InstaX/polaroid camera with spare packs of photo paper. He put everything in a reusable grocery store bag Joy had brought and took the bag to her. "Here you go. It's got the camcorder, the digital cam and the insta" he smiled. 

He sat down beside Joy and began finishing his coffee. "So, what all do we have planned for the rest of our stay? While all the family is here? Does anyone have anything they want to do?" he asked, leaving the question open to the others. "I think Holly and Rudy wanted to go to the movies" 

"I'm making them sweet but I added some extra sugar" Crystal told Noelle as she continued to spoon the mix into the paper cups. She was grateful for the help when the orphanage worker held the bowl for her and offered her a bigger spoon. Although the poor girl had to use both hands to properly hold and use it the progress was much faster. Soon Crystal was done putting the muffin mix in and the tray was ready for the oven.

After taking the tray she slowly climbed down the stool with it ready to put it in the oven. Crystal wouldn't burn herself putting it in and waited for Noelle to open the oven.

Once Rudolph gave Joy the video camera she got it set up. "Crystal look over here at Grandma. Are you about to put those muffins in the oven ?" She asked her new child as she was filming everything. For now they had no plans so would see what the kids wanted to do. With all the snow Joy was certain the kids would enjoy playing out in it for a little bit.

"Oh. Okay" Noelle said, "I hope you put some fruit in them at least, to make them a little healthy" she giggled. Kids and their sweet tooth. "What flavour are they? Orange and poppyseed, blueberry? Chocolate chip? Apple crumble?" She noticed that Crystal could fill the muffin cups faster now with the extra help, even though she had to use both her little hands for the bigger spoon, Noelle let her do it. She knew giving Crystal free reign on some more grown up things would keep her calmer about some of the more babyish things she would have to put up with. She was planning to put Crystal in a stroller with Holly when they visited the mall, since the 2 year old and the small woman had tiny legs and wouldn't be able to keep up with the walking pace of everyone else, nor with the energetic 4 year old Rudy. 

The other thing she thought Crystal wouldn't be pleased about was that Noelle planned to pack a diaper bag. She'd say it was for all the kids just to calm her down, but in actuality, it would mostly be for Crystal, with a change of clothes and some extra Pull Ups, and diapers in case the Pull Ups leaked. Honestly, Noelle was worried about how Crystal would go with a busy mall full of people, and all the toilets being crowded. She'd have to be able to hold it until she could use a baby's toilet in the Family washroom, or a plastic potty chair. And with all the distractions she might put off going to keep having fun, leading to a wetting accident. Not to mention, if she had to go and someone bumped into her or knocked her over. 

Noelle was shaken from her thoughts when she noticed Crystal hop down from the stool and holding the heavy muffin tray full of batter.  "Good job holding that tray. It looks a bit heavy" She leaned down to open the oven door, "Step back" she told Crystal. 

"Okay, you can put them in now. Just be careful, it's very hot" she said, worried about Crystal getting burnt "You're not wearing oven mitts, so just watch your fingers" she reminded the girl, fussing over her. She knew Joy was watching as well, and that her Mom probably would have preferred Noelle to take the tray and put it in the oven, rather than let a child near it. 

----------------

Rudolph sat down and went back to his newspaper, reading about the different events going on in town. "Oh, the paper says they have a holiday discount at the cinemas. And there's a family photo studio if you want some pictures with the kids dressed up and in different scenes" he told Joy, "Well, it's winter, so we should get out and do some fun winter activities with the whole family while everyone's together. What about taking the kids ice skating or sledding?" he smiled, "What about Disney on Ice at the local indoor ice rink? That would be great for Holly and Rudy" 

Crystal shook her head no to each of Noelle's guesses at the muffin flavors before telling her "They are strawberry" She noticed the grandma trying to get her attention and considered ignoring her for a moment. There was no way she wanted to have anything to remind her of what she had been through but remembered how hard the spanking had been. When Noelle told Crystal to step back she did before telling Joy "Yes grandma. I'm going to put my muffins in the oven and start on the pancakes"

Crystal carefully put the tray in the oven making sure to avoid the sides while not spilling any of the muffin mix. Once that was done she waited for the older woman to close the oven so she could start on the pancakes.

"Good job ! Oh I would just love a picture of my two baby girls" Joy told Noelle and Crystal as she made up her mind to get a few photos. It might be difficult but was going to see about finding matching outfits for the girls. She was continuing to film and decided to get a better angle of her granddaughter making the pancakes. Joy hoped they could get an appointment for a picture today though wondered if Crystal would be able to keep dry for the wait.

Noelle laughed softly when Crystal revealed the flavour "Well I guess I was wrong!" she said, "That's great, Crystal. I'm glad there's some fruit in them. Strawberry pieces are sure to be tasty". she patted the girl's hair, watching her twin ponytails sway and bounce with their pretty bows. 

She closed the oven door quickly and noticed her mom was filming a video while talking to the tiny woman. "Mom, you got the camcorder already?" she shook her head with a chuckle. "I guess there's going to be a new photo album made up for Miss Crystal. I'll send you some of the pictures I took from my cellphone yesterday for it" she promised with a smile. "Just remember, Holly and Rudy might get put out if you don't take pictures of them too" 

Noelle watched as Crystal began to work on the pancakes. She checked her watch "They should be here any minute now" she told the others. "Probably just in time for those pancakes to be ready" 

Noelle heard Joy say her 'two baby girls' and looked confused. "Me?! I'm no longer a baby in case you hadn't noticed!" she said, blushing as she pointed to herself. "I own an orphanage full of babies and I even got married" she told her mom, embarrassed. "You can't call me a baby any more" she reminded her, remembering her highschool days when she still wet the bed and her mom still called her 'baby' and changed her Goodnites. She even caught Noelle wearing the padding during the day sometimes. 

It wasn't likely Crystal would stay dry all day, and probably would need a change before a photo session at the studio. That depended on whether they could get an appointment for this afternoon or would have to book it for tomorrow or the next day. The studio was very popular with families this time of year. 

Noelle walked over to peer over her dad's shoulder at the paper. "Rudy and Holly would love going to a Family movie" she said with a grin. "We'll have to do that while they're here. Mom would pounce at the chance for the photo studio. And winter fun is a fantastic idea, Dad! I'll see if I can book us some ice skating or sledding at one of the local snow sports places. We've got to make the best of winter! After all, it doesn't become spring till end of March where we live. I'd say a huge yes to Disney on Ice if it's not sold out too" 

"Oh I must have forgot with how many years you were wearing diapers or Goodnites. Plus I seem to remember catching you in a few wet pairs during the day despite being potty trained by high school. Honestly I thought I was going to have to switch you to adult diapers if your bedwetting continued past graduation" Joy reminded Noelle despite the fact that Crystal was in the room and could hear everything. She knew it was embarrassing but at the very least it would give her daughter and granddaughter something to bond over. As the little chef began making the pancakes she made sure to get a good angle of her and the food. Joy would definitely not miss out on getting more videos and pictures of Rudy and Holly eager to see how much they had grown.

Crystal was more than a little shocked to hear Noelle had been a bedwetter while still in high school as she began to beat the eggs and milk together. She felt a bit upset now knowing that the woman had made her wear and use a diaper yesterday but hadn't worn any protection herself. If the tiny adult was stuck there the orphanage worker wasn't likely to hear the end of it. "You wore Goodnites in high school and made me wear diapers yesterday because you didn't want me to use a potty. Yet you didn't wear any protection yourself. Isn't that a bit unfair ?" Crystal asked Noelle and Joy hoping to get the grandmother on her side.

If possible the scheming grown-up would claim her captor might need protection if they were going to a busy place. Crystal would simply argue Noelle wasn't setting a good example for her if she tried to get out of wearing protection for a movie and photo shoot.

Noelle sighed as her mom went on about how long she was in Goodnites. "Mom, did you have to say all that in front of Crystal? You know we're having issues with that, right?" she said, a bit annoyed but also embarrassed by the reminder. Great, thanks Mom, now you've just made things with Crystal more difficult. She thought sarcastically. 

"That was a long time ago, I'm 28 years old now and I got out of them when I was 15" she reminded her mom. "It's been 13 years since then. As for switching me to adult diapers, I never needed them. Sure, I hung around in Goodnites sometimes out of laziness and for the comfort, but again, I was 13 to 15 when I did that" she said, looking a little ticked off. 

She knew Crystal could hear every word and was worried on what the girl's reaction would be. She looked towards Crystal making the pancakes and sighed again, pressing her fingers to her forehead out of stress, "And it's a good thing I did! Or did you forget about the big, messy accident you had that day? If you hadn't been in diapers then, poop would have gone everywhere. Do you prefer me to let you be covered in your own poop and making a mess on the floor? Not to mention, you have a weak bladder and the bathrooms were crowded. It's not that I didn't want you to use a potty, it's that I didn't think you could make it to one in time, and I was right" she said. 

"You can't hold it very long and you wet yourself a lot after drinking that soda at lunch time as well. If you weren't wearing a diaper, your Pull Ups would have leaked for sure" she reminded the girl. "If I thought you'd be able to make it to the potty in time, and go all day without leaking through Pull Ups, I would have let you have them. But you proved to me very clearly through your behaviour and words that you needed diapers and I told you it was only for that day due to how hectic it was. Don't think I forgot about your temper tantrum and other bad behaviour as well. Granny Joy didn't have to spank you for nothing" she told her. 

"I've agreed to let you wear Pull Ups today, as per our deal of you wearing them for one whole week and keeping them dry the whole time. You do that and I'll give you panties. But if you leak through your training panties today, you're only proving you need diapers and I am prepared to put you in them again if necessary. I'm doing what's best for you, whether you like it or not" she said, shooting her mom a glare for starting this whole argument. "And for your information, I do not need to wear protection any more and haven't for 13 years. I'm 28 years old and have been Pull Up free since I was 15. There's nothing unfair about it. If you keep arguing with me and pressing me on this, I will put you back in diapers permanently. Is that clear?" she warned sternly.  "Don't give me any flack today, Crystal. I'm warning you" 

The claim that Noelle still needed protection was ridiculous and outdated. The woman had been keeping panties clean and dry for 13 years at this point and certainly didn't need training panties again.

-----------------------------------------

Listening to the three ladies' conversation, Rudolph thought he had better say something. Noelle was clearly getting worked up over her bedwetting and Goodnites being brought up in front of Crystal when she was having trouble keeping the small girl in Pull Ups and diapers in the first place. This seemed to make things a little harder for her. Crystal was definitely upset over it.  

He spoke a few calming words to defuse the situation and keep the peace, calming everybody down. He also kindly pointed out to Joy that it had been a long time since Noelle had an accident. "And I know those memories seem like they were only yesterday, Dear, but it really has been a long time, over a decade since our little girl was in Goodnites. Besides, everyone has different needs and their situations are individual to them. One person's journey and experiences in life isn't always the same as someone else's, so we shouldn't compare Noelle with Crystal. However, perhaps it would be good to let little miss Crystal wear Pull Ups to bed for night time from now on, instead of putting her in diapers. That seems fair. Give her another chance and let her make some choices on what she feels is best for her" he said, looking at Noelle. 

Joy was about ready to remind Noelle that regardless of her age she was still her mother and wasn't afraid to put her over her knee if she needed to. Thankfully her husband stepped in and helped defuse the situation offering a fair compromise while reminding her how mature her daughter was. She had stopped filming while the argument was going on and got ready to continue. "Alright Noelle I agree with Rudolph. Let's give Crystal another chance sleeping in Pull-Ups tonight. If it leaks then you can diaper her for bed until her accidents stop or aren't as bad"

"I don't need diapers I'm just not used to sleeping in strange places" Crystal told Noelle and Joy before adding "And if you hadn't forced me to wear diapers yesterday I wouldn't have had any accidents" She was certain if she had been allowed to wear Pull-Ups or even panties that she would have had no trouble keeping them dry as long as she was shown where the bathrooms were. Instead of arguing more though she added the flour and continued to make the pancake mix. Crystal took a deep sigh and silently reminded herself after today she could go back home and forget everything that had happened to her over the holiday.

Noelle calmed down at her dad's words and sat down at the table with a sigh. "Thank you, Daddy" she said, flashing a grateful smile his way. She wasn't too sure about letting Crystal back in Pull Ups for night time considering how badly she leaked and flooded the bed on the first night. But she was willing to give her another chance, just to get the girl calmer and avoid stressful arguments. "All right, I'll let you take the reins with her for a while if you want to help, Mom. Crystal can wear Pull Ups to bed again and we'll see how it goes" she said, giving in. She wasn't sure whether Crystal's accidents would subside as she got used to staying at Noelle's house, or whether she'd continue having them regardless. By the state of her My Little Pony panties when they first bumped into each other, she highly doubted that would happen without medical intervention. But she chose to sit back and see what happens. 

She looked towards the black haired, blue eyed, and very tiny woman when she spoke up "I'm not so sure about that" she said, sounding doubtful of Crystal not needing diapers. "But I suppose I don't mind letting you prove yourself to me or trying out different things. It can only go one way or the other" she said, thinking Crystal would either put herself back in diapers by failing to keep a good record with Pull Ups or panties. OR, she'd master her control issues and be able to maintain her underwear cleanly while properly using the restroom.

Noelle looked at Crystal with a doubtful expression about the diaper she'd forced her to wear yesterday "I have to say that I disagree with that, after seeing the chain of events that played out. But I'll let you prove that to me. Next time you visit my workplace, I'll put you in Pull Ups or panties and we'll see how you do" she said "I'm sorry for putting you in a diaper but I just wanted to make sure you were protected. As I said, it was just for that day. Better to be safe than sorry. I won't do it again unless you somehow earn diapers for yourself" she said. 

The room was smelling very mouth watering with all the cooked bacon, pancakes, eggs, and other goodies around. Noelle's mouth watered in hunger. As Crystal finished cooking the pancakes and served them on a plate, a car arrived in the driveway and there was a knock at the door. "Excuse me, I think that's them!" Noelle said, getting up from the table and going to let her brother, his wife, and her niece and nephew in. She opened the front door and saw Noel standing there. He was grinning happily and spread his arms out for a hug. 

"Hello! Noelle, it's so great to see you" he smiled, wrapping her in a warm hug for a moment before stepping back to put an arm around Angel's waist. "I hope we're not too early for you" 

She smiled as she returned the hug and then hugged Angel, then crouched to hug Holly and Rudy together. "No not at all! We've just finished making breakfast for everyone. Come and eat with us. Oh, Rudy, Holly, it's so good to see you! Did you have a good Christmas yesterday?" she asked them, as the kids hugged her with cries of "Aunt Noelle" "Auntie!!!"