LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private RP for Diaperboy187 and YunicornSparkles)

YunicornSparkles

Crystal paid close attention to how Noelle buckled up the carseat in case she ever had a chance to get away while in the infantile thing. She enjoyed the ride home but once the car was parked began to try and unbuckle herself from the five point harness. Thankfully with the childlock in place the buckles refused to budge so simply waited to be released. Once Noelle had let Crystal out of the car she let out a big yawn before telling her "I'm not too tired to cook !" fearing she might not get to cook anything if she did reveal she was very tired.

Crystal had thought long and hard about what to make for dinner before deciding on spaghetti during the ride home. Once the door was open she rushed inside and straight to the kitchen. She found a step stool and began checking to make sure the nice orphanage worker had everything ready. Crystal was delighted as Noelle had everything plus some extra things to give it her own special touch.

"Aww darling you know I will and I feel exactly the same way" Joy told Rudolph as she enjoyed the ride home. She caught the small little girl trying to get out of the carseat on her own and would tell her daughter about it later to handle. As the grandma went inside she snuck a quick peek at her little granddaughter already in the kitchen preparing to make some food. Joy having witnessed Crystal's cooking felt comfortable enough letting her do it with Noelle and sat down to watch the news with Rudolph.

Noelle noticed the big yawn Crystal let out and knew she was fibbing about being tired, but gathered it was because she was jumping at the chance to show off her cooking skills again. She decided to help her out, just this once, to make sure Crystal didn't make any mistakes or get too worn out while cooking dinner. 

She let out a small laugh as the girl eagerly rushed into the kitchen. Noelle grabbed an apron that she kept there for Holly and handed it to Crystal to put on "Here, to protect your clothes" she said, tying her own apron on over her green snowflake dress. "So, what are we making? I'll help you since you have to make a portion for four people, three being adults who eat larger amounts. We'll get dinner ready faster so you can relax and watch TV for a while before getting ready for bed" she said. After that she was planning to give Crystal a bath and a night time diaper, make sure she had her Tinkerbell doll and tuck her into Holly's Minnie Mouse toddler bed again. 

Noelle kind of dreaded telling Crystal that she'd have to sleep in the crib for a few nights while her niece and nephew stayed over. She didn't want to put her somewhere without a plastic mattress protector though, due to her bedwetting. If she leaked in Noelle's bed or in a sleeping bag or the couch, it would be annoying to clean up all the bedding plus get the stains and smells out. She might consider letting her sleep in her own bed for one night. 

Noelle helped Crystal get the ingredients, utensils, bowls and such out. "What about the recipe? Are you using one from my recipe books? Or one that you know already?" 

-------------------------

Rudolph had secretly hidden his gifts under where the spare tyre sat beneath the floor of their car's trunk. So he was planning to give them to Joy tomorrow when the rest of the family arrived. He knew Noel and Angel and the kids probably also got gifts for Noelle, him and Joy. He and Joy had purchased a few items for Holly and Rudy also. Gift giving was big in this family. They all loved getting into the spirit of Christmas. 

Rudolph relaxed back into the comfortable sofa and let out a sigh of contentment. He found the news very interesting as he loved to know what was going on in the world. "Oh, looks like the weather is going to be clear for the next few days. That's great" he stated, "And there's going to be new TV shows coming next year. I can't wait. I love watching that Better Homes and Gardens" 

He looked at Joy "Which side of the bed do you want to sleep on in the guest bedroom? I don't care either way so I'll let you stake a claim" he said. "This is going to be a full house when the rest of the family gets here tomorrow. Noel tells me Holly's been doing great with her potty training. And Rudy's gotten into horse riding recently" 

Crystal let out another yawn before telling Noelle "I'm making spaghetti and going to add my own twist to it. Uh can you help me fill the pot with water ?" With her small size she would definitely need help lifting a pot full of water back onto the stove. She could carry it when it was empty just fine though as she took it to the sink and tried to reach the faucet. Noelle would have no trouble getting Crystal to bed tonight and might even be too tired to pick out what she wanted to watch on tv.

Joy had hidden her gifts for Rudolph under the seats of the car. She had also hidden the photo albums under the seats as well but would get them out tomorrow. For now she considered her husband's question before telling him "I'll take the spot closet to the bathroom" Joy might need to get up and use the bathroom sometime during the night so it would work well for both her and Rudolph.

"Spaghetti sounds nice" she replied. "Mom and Dad will like it. I am curious to see what twist you'll add to it" she then thought a bit "What are your favourite cuisines to do? I like good old fashioned home cooking because that's what I grew up with" 

She grabbed the large pot from Crystal and began to fill it with filtered water from the kitchen sink. "Sure, let me get that for you. It's going to be heavy" she said, it was even a bit heavy for Noelle to carry once it was full. She brought the water to the stove top and placed the pot down carefully, putting it towards the front so Crystal could reach it. Normally, she would put it towards the back with the handle turned to one side, for safety around small kids. But since Crystal was the one cooking with short little arms, she had to put it close enough for her to reach. 

"What kind of spaghetti do you want to use? We have the flat noodles, the skinny ones or the normal thickness" she said, sorting through the dry pasta in her pantry. 

----------------------

"All right dear, that sounds fine" he replied, watching the news some more. "Aren't we lucky that our granddaughter is spoiling us with dinner after she already helped make a great lunch meal? I think she'll end up being on a cooking channel in the future with her own TV show like Jamie Oliver" he said proudly, thinking very highly of Crystal's talent for culinary arts. 

"I saw an Easy Bake oven in the pile of gifts Noelle got her. I remember Noelle and Noel playing with one when they were younger. Remember they used to make us food and pretend to serve us in a restaurant? They sure made good quality toys back in the day. Now everything is plastic. Cheap and easily breakable. They don't make things to last any more. Not like in our day!" he rambled, "And I'm surprised that Angel signed Rudy up for the pony classes. But he's enjoying himself so far, it seems. He keeps asking to take the ponies home" he chuckled. "I don't think they allow ponies in modern suburban neighborhoods. Just think, back in the day everyone used to have a pony and they rode them to school! Such different times. I played with hobby horses when I was a boy. We did cowboys and Indians" 

He then paid attention to the TV "Ohh, looks like they're going to open the national parks again for summer camp. We should take the family on a camping trip next year. I can teach the kids to fish and how to do birdwatching, and catch insects..." 

"I like making Southern food and Italian food" Crystal replied as once the pot was brought over she broke some spaghetti before putting it in then began to stir it. She continued stirring for a bit before getting out some tomato paste, garlic, onions, and bell peppers then looked around for a cutting board. Hopefully the caring woman trusted her little chef enough to let her use a knife. Crystal could see the knives but Noelle clearly kept them far enough back that she couldn't reach so asked her "Can you hand me a knife please ?"

"Oh yes I can't believe she is so young but is already great at cooking. In a few years we might have to pay to get into her restaurant to eat her food though" Joy told Rudolph only half joking as she was certain Crystal would be a great chef when she grew up. She giggled at some of the foods her daughter had made that she had tried to figure out what was in them before she ate them. Not all of the recipes had been a success but it was certainly fun. Joy began to close her eyes as she waited patiently for dinner to cook.

"Hmm, nice! It is fun to try foods from different places. Though I'm not very familiar with either of those cuisines. So maybe you can tell me more about them" Noelle answered. "You have a refined palate for someone so young" Even considering her biological age, that is. Most 18 year olds liked fast food, pizza and various other foods you could share with friends. 

Noelle watched Crystal search around the kitchen for things and told her where to find them so she could get on with it faster. After all, she couldn't expect her to know where everything was in a kitchen that wasn't hers. Noelle brought over a wooden cutting board for the girl and handed her a smaller knife that had a handle that fitted Crystal's small hand, and the blade not being overly large, but more medium sized. She didn't trust her to use the big, heavy knives an adult would wield. "Here you go. Please be careful with it, I don't want you to cut yourself"

She grabbed another cutting board and knife and began to peel the garlic and break it into segments before placing it into a garlic press to turn into fine little pieces. She also helped chop tomatoes, peppers and onions while Crystal did the same, speeding up the process. "Oh this is good. Dinner will be done in no time!" she happily remarked. "And dear, since we've had a long day, I think we can eat on the couch tonight while we watch TV. You can still decide what we watch but keep in mind Grandma and Grandpa will be watching too" 

---------------------------------

Rudolph licked his lips at the thought of eating in a restaurant "Goodness me, I'm getting hungry again, talking about restaurants and food" he chuckled. "That would be wonderful. I wonder what kind of restaurant she'd make. One can only dream of what the future holds. Hopefully we're not too old and decrepit by the time the grandkids are grown up" he joked. "They might have to visit us in the nursing home" 

He knew that he and Joy were not that old. But he liked to wind her up sometimes. He went back to watching the news, getting absorbed in the programme. So many interesting things to learn about from the media, although lots of it was doom and gloom. "Been a few car accidents on the roads. Got to be careful to drive with the proper tyres and make sure that the roads have been cleared and salted and watch out for black ice" he commented, giving his two cents. "Good thing I'm such a careful driver"  

As Noelle and Crystal worked in the kitchen, some tasty smells started to waft into the living room, making Rudolph's belly grumble. "Ooh, it smells like an Italian restaurant in here" he said with delight. 

Crystal thought about telling Noelle about some of the food she had learned to cook and how but decided not to since Noelle would never believe it anyways. She instead focused on the dinner once she had the smaller knife and helped chop up the bell peppers, onions, and garlic into smaller pieces. As she chopped everything up she made sure to stir the noodles and the tomato paste which was poured into a small kettle. Soon the noodles were done and Crystal turned down the heat to a simmer as she began to finish the tomato sauce.

Joy was using the time to get in a little nap as she waited for the food to be done. She could smell it even in her dreams and it smelled absolutely delicious. It seemed after dinner everyone would be ready for bed after such a fun day. Joy finally woke up to Rudolph lightly shaking her and letting her know dinner was ready.

Noelle helped by draining the wet noodles in a strainer then putting them into the dry pot so Crystal could pour sauce into them and stir it through. She looked around for some cheese to sprinkle on top once the spaghetti was plated up "Which kind of cheese do you want? Parmesan, cheddar or mozzarella, or a mixture of them all?" 

Noelle helped serve the finished meals onto dinner trays once it was dished onto the plates. Predictably, she gave Crystal a My Little Pony tray with the cartoon ponies printed on the background, along with Disney Princess plate with high sides to keep her pasta from slipping off. She also provided a sippy cup of juice to go with the meal. 

Noelle helped Crystal get onto the remaining free sofa that was also facing the TV and then placed the kiddy tray on her lap along with a kiddy fork with a plastic cartoon character handle and metal end. She made sure Crystal kept her apron on "Just so that your clothes don't get stained. Though I'm not sure when you'd wear this elf outfit again, you might have outgrown it by next year" she said, "I'm going to keep my apron on as well, since spaghetti sauce is very messy and I don't want stains on my good dress" she explained, hoping that pacified Crystal some about having to protect her clothing. 

Noelle passed the TV remote to Crystal and then sat beside Joy after she had given her Mom and Dad their meal trays. She had her apron on as well while she ate, twisting the noodles on the fork and taking large bites of it. Looking after kids all day had worked up an appetite. The flavours of the sauce were tangy and zesty with the relatively plain noodles and the melted cheese made it even better, turning otherwise plain pasta into a really delicious meal. 

----------------------

"My compliments to the chef, once again, Crystal!" Rudolph thanked her. "Your spaghetti tastes amazing" He looked at Noelle, "Would we have dessert after dinner? Do you have ice cream, Dear?" 

--------------------

Noelle laughed a bit "Oh you and that dumpster belly! Yes, I have some really nice vienna ice cream cake with layers of hard chocolate flake in between the vanilla. You can have some of that to satisfy your sweet tooth if you're not too stuffed from spaghetti" she teased. 

--------------------

"Oi, someone's getting a bit too cheeky! You watch your mouth, young whippersnapper" he scolded Noelle lightly, waving his fork at her. "Now, what are we watching on telly? Crystal's got the remote" he looked at his granddaughter expectantly, curious to see what show she would choose. 

"All of them" Crystal told Noelle as she put plenty of the cheese all over the spaghetti and stirred it up then dished out the spaghetti for everyone. She looked on in annoyance though as she was given a My Little Pony tray, Disney princess plate, a sippy cup with Minnie Mouse, and child sized silverware. Since she got to choose what she wanted to watch though she didn't complain as she quickly turned the tv to one of her favorite shows. The show had plenty of language, violence, and jokes inappropriate for a little girl but Crystal was loving it and kept the remote control within reach.

Joy waited for her spaghetti to cool down a little before starting to dig in. She began eating finding it tasted great but wasn't pleased with what the small girl had chosen to put on. The elderly grandmother gave her daughter a look silently asking her if she was sure the tv show was appropriate for the little toddler. Joy was worried it might cause Crystal to have some nightmares or learn some bad language but was leaving the choice up to Noelle.

Noelle added plenty of each type of cheese, guessing this was the surprise twist on the meal. She caught an annoyed look on her face at the tray and other stuff she was given and braced herself for an argument and complaints from the girl but was relieved when Crystal settled down and started eating without a fuss. Probably because of what she got to watch on TV that was distracting her from it. As they were eating, Noelle began to pay attention to the TV show Crystal picked and started to have doubts about letting her watch it. 

She glanced towards her mom and saw that she shared a look conveying the same feelings. 

---------------

Rudolph watched the show while eating but was paying more mind to the food than the show, and thinking about things in general, what his plans for next year were, about the day at the orphanage and so on. He didn't really mind the TV show but wasn't really thinking what effect it would have on Crystal as he was a bit tired. 

----------------

Noelle paused eating and looked at Crystal "Um, Crystal. I know you like this show but I think it's a bit too violent. Some of the jokes are very adult and rude as well. I don't think someone your age should be watching this" she voiced her concerns. "Is there another show you could pick that's not so adult and with less foul language? This one sets a bad example for a young girl" she explained, not happy with her choice. She reached for the coffee table and grabbed the TV guide "How about Midsommer Murders or ohh, Big Bang Theory is good, it's very funny and clever" she suggested, looking over at Crystal, hoping she wouldn't have to face a tantrum or take the remote from her.  

Crystal was enjoying the spaghetti and the tv show, How to get away with murder, as it was a new episode. She gave a silent groan as her loving captor tried to have her pick a new show but wasn't having it. "You said I could pick and I was good for you even after you gave away my panties" The tiny adult had to remind her as she didn't see anything wrong with the show. Noelle could take the remote from Crystal or pretend the show was too scary for the other grown-ups and hoped it worked.

"I understand what your mommy promised but this show is a little scary for us and I might learn some bad language from it. How about we watch something else just for tonight and next time it's on you can watch it ?" Joy suggested to Crystal as she pretended the tv show was too scary for her. She would show her own daughter how to block the channel or tv show if necessary to prevent her granddaughter watching it in the future. Ultimately the choice wasn't up to her though she would have never let her daughter watch such a show even at 13 or 16. Joy went back to eating dinner but watched to see how Noelle would handle things.

"Okay, the issue with the panties aside, yes, I did say you could pick. But this kind of show isn't really appropriate for anyone your age, especially for Grandma and Grandpa. They don't watch these kinds of lewd and violent programs and I don't really enjoy them either. Since it's making everyone else in the room uncomfortable, you'll have to change it to something else or give up the remote. I'm sure there is more than one TV show that you like watching. I have pay TV so there are tons of channels to pick from and lots of other options" she said, trying to be fair about it. "And when Rudy and Holly get here, you'll also have to be careful not to pick anything like this show. They're only four and two, and we don't want them absorbing negative influences. It's bad enough knowing that you watch shows like this already. You had better not even think of using any of the language used in this show in this house, young lady" 

With Joy's speech backing her up, Noelle hoped the message was clear: change the channel or suffer the consequences. No one liked the show Crystal picked and she was being pretty rude only caring about herself and what she wanted to watch when there were three other people in the room and it was making them all unhappy. 

"This show is almost as bad as South Park" Noelle muttered, referring to the animated cartoon show that also held much rude language and adult content. She was pretty disgusted by the choice in TV program, shocked that someone as young as Crystal had been watching such violent filth. Even if you were an adult, some programs were just distasteful and had a bad influence no matter your age group. 

Crystal could tell she wasn't going to be able to win the argument so decided she would just catch it next time at her house once they had gone to the mall, found her ID, and she was free from Noelle. She switched it to one of her other favorite shows the Big Bang Theory then looked over at the woman as she didn't want to have to change the channel again. It was getting pretty late and she was a bit cranky as she finished her dinner and drink. Crystal's face was dirty now as was her tray and apron but she didn't seem to mind as she enjoyed the show.

"Oh thank you Crystal. This show is much better and my husband and I watch it as well" Joy told Crystal proud that she had listened to Noelle and picked a more appropriate show. She was enjoying her dinner though had managed to get some sauce around her mouth. After finishing it she let out a big yawn and put her dishes in the sink. Joy then began heading to the guest bedroom to get some sleep.

Noelle relaxed once Crystal changed the channel. "Thank you, Crystal. Thank you for doing what I asked and for listening" she said "That was very mature of you. We all appreciate it" she praised her for her decision. Knowing how bratty and childish Crystal could be at times, and counting the fact she was getting grumpy due to tiredness, Noelle was pretty happy with how Crystal responded to her request. She of course didn't realise Crystal only planned to watch it another time. She'd definitely put a stop to it if the girl tried watching it again while living with her. 

Noelle and Rudolph enjoyed watching Big Bang Theory, laughing at the jokes and funny scenarios. This lifted their spirits even though they were tired, and made them feel contented and happy. Despite there being some adult jokes sprinkled in at times, it was still way better than the murder show Crystal had picked earlier. As if to make it clear how much of a child she really was, Noelle noticed the mess Crystal made of her apron and face and the tray. She was as messy as Holly and Rudy, further proving she herself was just a toddler. Noelle got up to take the dinner trays and clear the plates, putting them into the dishwasher after rinsing. The meal was so enjoyable that there weren't any leftovers at all. 

Noelle came back out with a bowl of ice cream for her dad and a damp washcloth for her daughter, stepping over to bend down to Crystal and wipe her hands, face and apron. "Look at you, Honey, you got tomato sauce everywhere! Let's just clean it up a bit" she teased her gently, "I'm glad you enjoyed your meal so much. I enjoyed it too. It was a lovely spaghetti. One of the best I've had". She had removed her own apron and had only spilled two tiny drops of pasta sauce on it during her own meal, barely even needing any protection for her clothing. 

Noelle noticed Joy getting up with a yawn and smiled at her "Heading to bed? I take it you don't want dessert then. Goodnight, Mom. Hope you sleep well. I'll see you in the morning" she said with warmth and affection. "I love you. Sweet dreams" 

She turned back to Crystal "And since Grandma's going to bed, I think we'd better get you ready for the night too. Come upstairs so I can run you a bath" she instructed. "And maybe you could try sitting on the potty for me as well" 

"No fair ! I want ice cream !" Crystal told Noelle as she saw her offer some to Joy but not to herself and instantly became jealous. She was clearly trying to prolong her bedtime and and sugar so close to it would only make putting her to sleep even more of a hassle. The young adult might fuss a bit but the orphanage worker could now claim she had let her pick what she wanted to watch and had so much sugar already she didn't need anymore tonight. If that failed Noelle could put some chocolate or strawberry syrup in her bottle tonight.

"Crystal, you've had so many sweets and so much junk food today, I think you've had enough for one day. More than the fair amount in fact. You'll end up with a sugar rush this close to bed time and won't be able to fall asleep. Sorry but I'm saying no. Grandpa Rudolph can have some because he's much older and his body processes it slower. He can also sleep very easily, even if he has ice cream right before bed" she said, but still felt a little bad for her

"Tell you what, if you're a good girl for me at bath time and don't kick up a fuss about your night time protection, I'll put some chocolate or strawberry syrup in your bedtime drink" she said, careful to avoid the word 'bottle' as that was a baby's item and she knew Crystal didn't like those. 

Rudolph looked at Crystal apologetically "Sorry little lady. I promise that next time, I'll make sure you can have ice cream too" he said, planning to ask for it earlier in the night before it got too late, or just get some after Crystal and the grandkids went to bed for the night. He loved to have dessert after dinner as he had done it all his life. 

Noelle waited for Crystal to move "Come on now, up you get. Time for a nice relaxing bubble bath. I'll get the mermaid Barbies ready for you" 

Crystal pouted a little bit before waddling off to the bathroom knowing Noelle wasn't likely to change her mind about the ice cream no matter how much she begged. She had to admit some syrup with her milk sounded good as she began to get undressed now to just her diaper and locking plastic panties. If the older woman allowed her the short girl would gladly sit on the toilet or training potty and try to do her business. Crystal was soon naked and waiting for Noelle to come in and get the diaper off for her.

Noelle was following behind Crystal up the stairs. She entered the bathroom and knelt down, reaching to unlock the plastic pants with a small key she had gone to fetch from the nursery. "Okay now, let's get these off" she said, sliding the polkadot panties down and off, then checking Crystal's diaper before peeling that off as well. "All right, do you want to try and sit on the potty for me? The big one is a bit too high and I don't want you to fall, since we're both sleepy. So just sit on the Minnie one for now" she said, pointing to the Minnie mouse potty that was sat next to the toilet. She hadn't put the toddler training seat on the toilet yet so it was a bit too big for Crystal to use without having to worry about slipping in, anyway. 

Noelle had shut and locked the bathroom door so they couldn't be disturbed and Crystal couldn't run off naked. She turned the taps on in the tub, letting the water run as she added a few squirts of bubble bath. The one that smelled like strawberries she had used another time. She swished her hand in the water to test the temperature, making sure it was warm but not hot. The toddler seat Holly used was sat in the bottom of the tub waiting for Crystal. Noelle got up and reached into the bathroom linen closet, pulling out a hooded towel that had unicorn ears and a horn with a tuft of pink hair on it, and was nursery pink all over. She'd change Crystal into her night time diaper and PJs once she had her dried off and brought her into the nursery. 

Crystal seemed disappointed as Noelle suggested she use the training potty instead of the toilet but at her size had accidentally fallen into a few toilets over the years. She would never admit it but her own toilet still had a toddler training seat just to help her keep from falling in. As the small adult sat on the training potty and tried to go she again comforted herself with the knowledge that tomorrow she would be free and could go back home. Crystal had barely given the idea that her purse might not be in the mall much thought as she managed to pee a little bit before getting off the training potty and going over to the bathtub.

Noelle was glad that Crystal didn't make a fuss and sat on the potty without arguing. The sounds of the water splashing into the tub often made whoever heard it need to pee and/or poo so it was a perfect time to sit little ones on the potty to have them try. Not to mention the falling water drowned out any sounds, which made it less embarrassing for the toddlers who preferred privacy. Still, you couldn't leave a child unattended around water.

Noelle let the bath fill to where it should come up to Crystal's chest where breasts would be. The bathroom was a lovely warmth with a little bit of steam which made breathing easier after being in the cold winter air. Noelle saw Crystal wander to the side of the tub and checked with her "Good job sitting on the potty! That's fantastic, Honey. You did well. Did you manage to wipe your princess parts, or do you want Mommy to do it?" she offered, checking her parts and legs for any drips. 

Once that was sorted out, she gently helped Crystal climb into the tub and sat her in the toddler seat. She gave her the mermaid Barbie dolls to play with as she began to grab a new washcloth with Minnie Mouse on it, wet it in the water and dropped some liquid body wash onto it. The sweet and mild scent of the Candy Cane Cutie body wash and combined shampoo and conditioner drifted amongst the steam as Noelle leaned over and began to gently wash Crystal's body, though she was a bit faster with it because she was tired and wanted to get both herself and her new daughter into bed as soon as possible. "Why don't we pick out one of your new pajamas or a nightie for you to wear to bed tonight? What do you think?" she said softly with a small yawn. 

Crystal blushed as Noelle checked her though the baby wipes and toilet paper had not been touched leaving Noelle to wipe Crystal's butt for her. She wasn't happy to see this time there was a toddler seat waiting for her in the tub which she was put into. If the petite grown-up thought for a moment she might be allowed to wash herself she would have asked the orphanage worker but knew the answer already. Crystal began to play with the Barbie mermaids as she wondered if the stuffed animals from last night were dry and if she could talk Noelle out of diapering her for bed though the latter seemed very unlikely.

Noelle was a bit surprised that Crystal didn't try to wipe herself after her wee, proving once again how much of a toddler she really was to the woman. She tried to act mature and grown up yet then she would slip and do things like this, letting the woman know the real truth. Crystal was still just a small child. She may have blushed over being cleaned up, which is something only big girls would do, but the fact she needed help in the first place was definitely something only baby girls did.

Noelle noticed Crystal eye the toddler seat with dislike "What's the matter, Dear? You don't like the toddler seat? If you want, I can get some non stick rubber decals to put on the floor of the tub so you don't have to use the seat" she promised. "You're just the same size as Holly, and I don't want you to slip and drown so we'll use the seat just for tonight and buy bath stickers tomorrow" 

Since Noelle had washed Crystal once without her protesting, she took it as a sign that Crystal needed help being washed. She doubted the girl could wash herself properly anyway; she couldn't even remember to wipe herself after using the potty. So Noelle washed her all over, getting her nice and clean. She made sure not to miss any spots like under her arms or the back of her neck, or her diaper area. Noelle also tipped some warm clean water over Crystal's hair and used the conditioning shampoo, rinsing it out well and making sure water didn't get in her eyes. The conditioning shampoo which had the same sweet candy mint scent, was a no-tears formula so she didn't have to worry about suds getting in Crystal's eyes. 

Noelle let Crystal play with her mermaid toys for a few minutes before deciding it was time to get her out and dressed for bed. "Okay baby - you're all nice and clean! Let's get out of the tub before you turn into a prune" she smiled, pulling the plug to let the water drain then picking Crystal up after wrapping her in the pink unicorn towel. She carried her to the nursery and stood her by the bed, rubbing the towel all over her to dry her off, gently rubbing and squeezing her long hair to get most of the water out. Noelle noticed that the Minnie Mouse toddler bed still needed to be made up, and she also realised that Crystal's new clothes were still downstairs. "Honey, wait here for me while I go down and get you a nightie to wear. I'll make up your bed once we get you dressed" she said, "I'll be right back" 

Noelle went downstairs and grabbed a long sleeved Dora The Explorer themed nightie with soft pinks and blues on it, along with Dora in a fairy princess dress and flower crown on the front and little butterflies and flowers around her. Long sleeves would be best since even though the house was kept at a comfortable temperature, Crystal could still get cold without them. The woman also went to the laundry and grabbed the dry sheets and blanket, pillow case and stuffed toys that were now all dry and clean. She headed back into the nursery and looked for Crystal. "Okay Crystal, let's get you dressed" she said. "I've got your plushy friends here and they are all happy to see you!" There was a dog, a unicorn and a turtle, as well as the new smaller turtle that came in Crystal's stocking today, and of course her Tinkerbell doll too. 

Crystal might have washed herself if Noelle had asked her but since she hadn't played boredly with the Barbie mermaids until the bath was over. She was still very tired as the bath ended and she was dried off with the infantile towel. Once the kind woman was gone the unfortunate woman stayed as far away from the changing table and crib as possible. Upon seeing the stuffed animals from last night and her new ones Crystal rushed over to Noelle, forgetting she was naked except for the pink unicorn towel, and reached for them.

The bath probably helped to relax Crystal and make her even sleepier. Perhaps why Crystal didn't try to run off and hide somewhere when Noelle left the room. Not like she could escape into the freezing cold night with no clothes and possessions and no way to travel except by foot. 

When Noelle entered the room, she smiled a little as she saw how Crystal was trying to stay as far away from the changing table and crib as she could. "Alright, here you go; take your stuffed friends!" She handed the girl the stuffed animals with a soft laugh, putting them all in the girl's arms at once. They were super soft and smelled clean and pretty. Now that her daughter's arms were full, she couldn't try to fight back much. Noelle picked Crystal up and laid her on the changing table, strapping the safety straps onto her. 

She reached under the table and grabbed a thick night time diaper, spreading it open and slipping it under Crystal. She then smoothed on barrier cream and rubbed on powder before taping it up. If she was paying attention to the diaper and not to the stuffed toys, Crystal would have seen it was covered in ultra infantile designs. Noelle slipped on the nightie she had picked out for the girl as well, temporarily making her let go of the plushies to put her arms through the long sleeves. She then placed the dog, unicorn, two turtles and Tinkerbell back into Crystal's arms and stroked her hair back "Okay, all done. Mommy's going to make your bed and then you can cuddle up and get some sleep. I'll bring you your warm milk once you're tucked in" 

The blonde haired woman quickly made up the Minnie Mouse toddler bed with fresh sheets and a thick, soft blanket that had Disney Minnie designs all over it. She then collected Crystal from the changing table after unclipping the safety straps and tucked her into the bed on her back, tucking in each of her stuffed animals around her as she let her lay back on the plush pillow. "There now, snug as a bug in a rug" she smiled. 

Noelle left the room and came back with a bottle that had strawberry flavoured milk in it, having added syrup like she promised. She placed the purple butterfly style paci with a translucent gel appearance to it and the words 'Mute Button' on the round centerpiece upon Crystal's bedside table. "This is for when you're finished your baba" she told her. "Goodnight, baby girl. Sleep well and have sweet dreams. Mommy will see you in the morning" 

image.png.4007f270382236434fc6f19919be74af.png91PGyOOFb-L.png?width=482&height=586

Crystal was so excited upon getting the stuffed animals she was too distracted to whine and struggle as she was put on the changing table and into a thick diaper that forced her legs apart. She only whined a little when she was forced to let go of the toys long enough to get her hands into the nightgown. As the tired girl was put into bed and a baby bottle filled with warm strawberry milk was put in her mouth she didn't even fight it. Instead still holding the stuffed animals Crystal began sucking on the bottle's nipple as she began to fall fast asleep.