LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private RP for Diaperboy187 and YunicornSparkles)

YunicornSparkles

Joy immediately noticed Crystal had wet herself but kept silent for now as she knew the diaper could hold a few more accidents. She went to go look at the brioche recipe and how to make it having never done one before. Upon reading the steps she sighed as she saw just how complicated it was and wondered if the little girl could handle it even with her help. Joy put down the paper on the tray then put the dough on a flour covered cooking board.

Crystal knew immediately when Joy gave her the diaper check that she was wet but didn't mention it as she didn't want to stop cooking just to get put in another new diaper. She moved her stool over to the brioche supplies and read the recipe as well. While it did seem complicated she was very eager to try it even if she failed. Crystal began helping Joy divide the dough then make it even smaller as the recipe called for.

• Like 1

Cindy came back and began to help separate the dough and roll it into balls. She started to add the fillings to the balls of dough, checking the recipe every so often to make sure she was doing it right. She looked over at Crystal and Joy "How are you two going? Doing all right? After we stuff these buns with fillings we'll have to let them rise for about half an hour so we should work on more meals and the desserts next while they rise" she said, placing filled buns onto the tray around the wooden cheese carton. "Oh, I can't wait till the buns are baked and the cheese is all melted, these are gonna be amazing!" she said excitedly.

Noelle, meanwhile, was making a big bowl of trifle, layering sponge, whipped cream, jelly, sliced fruit, chocolate pudding and other yummy ingredients. It was a clear plastic bowl on a stand so you could see all the layers of deliciousness and all the colours of the layers. Fortunately, there was no alcohol added to any of the foods, since most of the kids would hate it and the adults didn't want to get tipsy. Or weren't allowed to. Instead of rum balls, there were chocolate balls, and with Christmas pudding, it was made without brandy, and was mostly sticky date or chocolate flavours, not the yucky fruit and nut kinds. Noelle took another short break to walk over and see how Crystal and the others were doing. The last few stuffed buns were set onto the board and covered with oiled cling film, set to rise near the heat from one of the ovens. They were already starting to grow in size and puff up. Crystal, surprisingly, was the one doing most of the work. Cindy and Joy had stepped back to let her take the reigns and finish the brioches while they worked on other things. Cindy was making the Christmas pie by herself. 

With everyone helping in the kitchens, there was soon a massive amount of platters and bowls of food sitting along the long and wide table that was draped in festive tablecloths. Everything smelled great and looked great. The desserts were kept in the big walk-in freezer and cooler to be brought out after the main courses. Noelle had flour on her cheek from making Christmas cookies and gingerbread men "How's everything going here? Wow, those buns are so neat and perfectly round. Ha ha. My cookies turned out a little wobbly round the edges" she laughed, "Everything smells so good! I'm starving. I can't wait to sit down and gobble up this feast" she joked, rubbing her stomach under her apron.

Crystal continued to work on the brioche with Joy and Cindy occasionally glancing back at the recipe to make sure she was doing it the right way. She was having so much fun she didn't even notice as the dish was almost finished. While the oven was being set the small adult made a small hole in the middle then added some thyme leaves and poppy seeds. Crystal then set to work helping with the pies while the brioche was put in the oven to cook.

Joy helped Crystal and Cindy as much as she could but found herself reading the recipe over and over again to make sure she was doing it right. She didn't let the small child put the brioche in the oven instead doing that for her once it was ready. As they made the pies she kept a close eye on the girl's diaper in case she had another accident. Joy was certain Crystal's earlier accident was from almost falling but considered it proof she needed to be in protection.

• Like 1

Cindy didn't mind Crystal's help with the pies. She had decided to increase the recipe to make lots of smaller, individual pies instead of one big pie. The small pies were being cooked on trays put into a different oven. Once the savory stuff was done cooking, Cindy started working to make mini fruit pies; apple, cherry, blueberry and so on. The brioche wreath came out of the oven looking incredibly delicious and golden brown with the melted, baked Camembert cheese in the middle. Cindy watched Crystal add the finishing touches of decorations; cranberries and rosemary sprigs. "Oh my gosh, that turned out so good! It looks just like the picture. The brioche wreath is amazing!" she said. "Here honey, I'll set the brioche down in front of you and take a picture. I can forward it to your mommy later" Cindy took her phone out of her back pocket and took a picture of Crystal standing next to her creation and smiling.

"Let me take this out to the table for you. You did a great job making this, Crystal. I'm sure those who eat it will love it" she praised her, picking up the tray and carefully taking it out to the dining room.

The hustle and bustle in the kitchens was beginning to die down. All the food was being carried out to the table on platters and plates. There were small things to nibble on, snack sized things and then meal sized things. Everyone could choose what they wanted from the assortment on the long table. The lunch bell rang and the staff, Santa's Helpers dressed as elves, went to round up all the kids from youngest to oldest and get everyone seated. There was a staff member seated between each two kids or so, plenty of adults to help the kids and give them attention. The youngest and smallest were put into highchairs with bibs, then the bigger ones in booster or safety seats, and the older ones in normal chairs. On the table were Christmas Crackers, ornaments, mini Christmas trees, battery operated candles, tinsel, and so on. The dining room was all decorated with tinsel and Christmas crafts that the kids had made. Noelle went to find Joy and Crystal, wanting to sit with them at the table. Rudolph found his way back to the group after leaving the kitchens.

Noelle looked at Crystal, Joy and Rudolph with a smile "Well, let's all sit down together. Crystal will need a booster seat...oh..." Noelle looked around, unable to see any free booster seats, but there were free highchairs. Crystal would likely have to sit in one so she could eat. Noelle didn't want to tell Crystal the bad news. Noelle sat down beside her parents at the head of the table. "Crystal come here, you'll have to sit on my lap since all the booster seats are taken and I'm sure you don't want a highchair" she offered, patting her lap and pushing her chair back so the girl could come sit down.

• 3 weeks later...

Crystal found herself blushing with pride as Cindy and several other workers complimented her on what a good job she had done with the brioche. She let the woman take a picture feeling very proud to get such a complicated dish right the first time. Once the table was set the small adult followed her captor a little surprised not to see a seat waiting for her. When Noelle revealed she expected Crystal to sit on her lap she quickly turned down the offer unaware a highchair or someone's lap was her only options. "No thank you. I'll just sit in a regular chair or maybe a booster seat"

Crystal had done a good job with pretty much everything she had helped cook this day, impressing the adults who had seen her work her magic in the kitchen, just as she had hoped to. They still didn't believe she was a grown up, but at least they recognised she had talent in the culinary field. Sure, they let other kids at the orphanage cook things but they were usually kids recipes and were supervised by the adults, who often had to help assist. For Crystal, all they had to do was make sure things were in reach and watch her to make sure she didn't get hurt.

Noelle hadn't been able to get a seat with a booster seat set aside for Crystal since it had been such short notice between when she found the girl and when she had decided to take her to the Christmas Day activities at her orphanage. All the other kids had seats pre-chosen for them, with name cards at each one. The workers had sat children next to their closest friends, or separated kids who usually fought with each other, put the babies in their own section and so on.

Noelle waited expectantly for the small girl to come climb up on her lap, but blinked and looked a bit troubled when she refused. "Honey, you won't be able to reach the table in a regular chair, plus all the chairs have been assigned to people already. And there are no more spare booster seats, they're all being used" she said, wondering what to do now that Crystal was refusing to sit. "You can't sit on the floor" she worried.

Joy pushed back her seat and made to reach for Crystal to pull her over and onto her lap, grabbing her arm and pulling her a few steps closer "Come sit on Granny Joy's lap, sweetheart! My lap is big and soft and you'll be able to reach the table" she said. "Noelle's far too skinny" she chuckled. "You don't want to sit on her knobbly knees!"

Noelle rolled her eyes and chuckled, shaking her head "Mo-om!" she complained playfully. 

Crystal frowned, stiffening up and digging her heels in as Joy tried to bring her closer, not laughing at her jibe towards Noelle. She shook her head and pulled back against Joy's hand, resisting "No, I don't want to sit on someone's lap! And you won't be able to eat your lunch since I'll be in the way" she said "Are you sure you can't find something else for me to sit on?" she asked, casting her gaze around the table looking for any free chairs "Maybe I could swap with one of the other kids. They can have your lap and I can take their booster seat" she said. Subconsciously, Crystal reached a hand back and rubbed at her still sore behind, trying to ease the aching and stinging.

Joy shook her head "No, no, dear. You can't take someone else's spot. The kids have all been given their chairs in a seating arrangement and I'm sure they'd be upset having to sit on a stranger's lap. Let's see if there's anything else free" she looked around and spotted an unused highchair. Joy's face lit up "Oh, Rudolph dear, can you bring that highchair over? Crystal can sit in that" she decided. She picked up Crystal into her arms and stood while Rudolph hurried to the babies' area and took the chair, bringing it to their section. Joy held onto Crystal tightly as the girl twisted and struggled to get free. "Now now, no fussing!" she scolded gently.

Joy lifted Crystal into the chair seat then quickly buckled the safety harness on, sliding the tray into place till it clicked "There we go, sweetheart. Now you'll be able to see everyone at table and eat in comfort" she said "This is the perfect size for you. And you have your own little space to eat on" she said with a smile then leaned in closer and whispered "And I bet that your bum is still plenty sore, so this ought to be more comfortable. Now no fussing, all right?" she winked, standing straight again.

Crystal frowned as Joy quickly put her in highchair after refusing to sit in her lap. She hated to admit it but the highchair was pretty nice against her sore butt though that didn't keep her from whining and struggling. The fact that it had Minnie Mouse designs on it and held her quite easily was not lost on her but couldn't even reach the buckles. "C'mon there has to be somewhere else I can sit. I'm too old for a highchair" Crystal whined to Joy and Noelle as she was regretting her decision.

"Crystal that's enough. All the other chairs are taken and you didn't want to sit in anybody's lap so you're stuck in the highchair. Maybe next time we can see about finding you an extra chair" Joy told Crystal as she refused to let her out of the highchair. She began dishing out some food while helping her daughter fill a plate for the small adult. If the girl had chosen to sit in somebody's lap she might have been able to choose her food but seemed to have lost the opportunity. "Noelle do you think we should get Crystal a bib ? Some of this stuff might be a little messy for her" Joy suggested to Noelle sure Crystal would spill something.

The highchair Joy had found was a very cute Minnie Mouse themed one. It seemed Disney was popular amongst the kids at the orphanage too, and apparently some of them also had a thing for Minnie. Noelle's niece, Holly, would have loved it. Noelle thought it was good because it would remind Crystal of her new home, where there was also much that was Minnie themed. Noelle was going to open her mouth to say something when Crystal began to argue but her mother beat her to it. "Grandma Joy is right, Crystal. There are no more chairs. We're a full house today" she replied, backing Joy up, "I'm sorry you don't like it, but it's just for while we eat lunch and you can get out as soon as we're finished" she said, trying to placate her.  "And yes, Mom, we'll be more prepared next year. This time was just too short notice for the workers or myself to purchase any extra chairs. I'll add more boosters and adult chairs to the next shopping list"

Cindy smiled at Crystal, looking up from adding things to her own plate "You look so cute sitting in your Minnie Mouse chair, Crystal! Don't worry about it" she said, trying to cheer her up.

Noelle began to reach for food items and started to place things on her plate. She poured herself some lemonade and offered her dad a glass of Coke over ice which he accepted. "The meat looks really nice, dad. You sliced them all the perfect thickness. Not too thick and not too thin" she complimented her father.

"Years of carving the family roast at dinners and lunches will do that" he chuckled. "It wasn't hard, though I've carved so many meats I feel like a butcher" he laughed. "These little cheese stars are a fun idea" he said, picking one up and biting into it. "Mm!"

Noelle smiled "Yeah the kids love those. They're easy to hold and eat" she replied. She put off eating her own meal as she helped her mom load Crystal's Barbie themed plate with a little of everything she could reach on the table nearest them. She made sure to give her roast potatoes and pumpkin, some garlic butter green beans cut into small bite size pieces, some meats with gravy and lots of other yummy stuff. Small portions, but enough to try everything. Noelle grabbed a bottle and put some ice from an ice bucket into it, filling it with grape flavoured Fanta (soda pop). She screwed the lid on and handed Joy the baby bottle to place on Crystal's tray in the little slot for the bottle to sit in. She looked at her mom and nodded "Oh, yes! She'll need to keep her elf costume clean. Here, let me grab one from the baby section"

Noelle stood and headed down the table to where all the babies and toddlers were sat with their carers. She took a bib and hurried back, stepping up behind Crystal in her chair and tying it around her neck "There we go! That'll protect your clothes, honey" she smiled, patting Crystal's shoulder and going to sit back down. "Mom, give Crystal the older toddler's cutlery. The baby ones are too small for her. And after seeing her ability to cook today I think she proves she is skilled enough to feed herself" she added, handing over the Barbie knife and fork with metal ends but plastic handles decorated with Barbie. Ironically, Crystal's bib had a cute little Santa Claus on it with the words 'be very, very good!' The bottle was purple with fruit designs, little bikes, and a happy sun.

Noelle looked at Crystal as her mum handed her the full plate "Crystal, I got you a little of everything. I put a brioche bun and some of the roasted camembert on there too" she said. "You made it so you should get to eat some"

Rudolph chuckled as he bit into one of the rolls after dipping it in the cheese "Wow, this is really good stuff! What a talented young lady my granddaughter is" he said. "Don't forget to leave room for dessert, young lady" 

1477445527_Minniehighchair2.PNG.4a77bbff3f37b8391a52f5bf2f14aa20.PNGimage.png.d059bc03847fa951bd9d9d479a40313c.pngimage.png.058e435303892aaff5b03bf7eec7b88a.png

Crystal gave a little sigh of disappointment as Noelle quickly backed up what Joy was telling her. She tried to let the adults know what she didn't want on her plate but didn't speak loud enough to be heard among all the other people. Once the Barbie plate, bottle, and silverware were put on the highchair she went to try and eat the food. Before Crystal could even take a bite she found a bib quickly attached around her neck.

Once Joy had her plate she began eating though kept an eye on Crystal. She noticed the girl was avoiding some of the food only eating certain things but didn't say anything about it for now. The bib was certainly a good idea as a bit of food occasionally fell off the toddler silverware due to having too much on it. Joy let Crystal enjoy her food though without being fed by someone else as a reward for doing such a good job cooking.

The sound of happy chatter and laughter echoed through the dining room while everyone ate and chatted and enjoyed the delicious things spread over the extremely long table. Some people got up to reach foods at another part of the table or passed dishes along so that everyone could share. Nearly all the kids had cheese stars. It was pretty loud. But at least joyful. The carers quickly shut down any misbehaviour or arguments. 

Noelle started to eat her meal and make conversation with her mom, dad and Cindy who was sitting nearby. She retold the story of how she had met Crystal at the mall while shopping for this day, stating she was glad she had found the little girl and hoped to give her a safe and happy childhood where she didn't have to pretend so hard to be an adult. She mentioned about Crystal wanting to go back to the mall to see if her purse had been handed into lost and found. "But I don't know if it will be there. I think Crystal made up this purse. But I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. So we're going back to the mall as soon as it opens again" she said, eating her tasty meal. "Oof! I am going to gain a few pounds eating all this rich food" she laughed, patting her belly through her green snowflake print dress.

"You? Fat? Ha! I doubt it, Noelle. You've always had a fast metabolism and you keep yourself active. No need to worry. Just make sure you do 30 minutes of exercise at least three times a week and you'll stay healthy" he said. "That's what the doctor told me and Joy. Your mom and I have been enjoying after dinner strolls, talking and looking at the sights and stars. It's very peaceful and it helps everything to digest. Perhaps take your new daughter for an evening stroll tonight when you get home" he said "Hope they have after dinner mints on the table when dessert comes though. I can't stop eating everything in sight" he laughed. "This reindeer wannabe would be too fat to fly Santa's sleigh" he joked, pointing to the Rudolph reindeer on his white tee. "Crystal will keep you busy dear. Kids always do" he added.

Noelle smiled at her dad's words, he always made her feel better about herself. "Thanks, daddy. You always know what to say to make me smile" she said, "I guess you're right. I do get kept busy. That's what happens when you're the owner of an orphanage and a little girl. And thanks for the tips. An after dinner stroll sounds lovely. Or maybe we'll take a stroll tomorrow. I did promise Crystal that she could choose what we watch on TV tonight if she's a good girl today" she said, eating a crunchy, buttery potato that was fluffy inside. "Mm, yum! And after dinner mints are kind of old fashioned now, dad. But I agree they are a good idea. Peppermint aids digestion and helps soothe an over-full belly. It also helps alleviate nausea. We offer the kids iced peppermint tea when they're sick with a tummy bug or the like. They don't like the ginger honey tea that much" she chuckled. Ginger was a bit of an acquired taste. "There's going to be gingerbread cookies and houses for dessert today though and I'm sure they will get snapped up in minutes!"

She looked towards Crystal as she paused to chew a mouthful, swallowing it before speaking "You're doing a great job at feeding yourself, honey" she smiled, "What are your favourite foods? And what do you think of the brioche bun you made? Is it good?" She then looked at her mom, "Mom, it's okay if Crystal doesn't want to eat everything on her plate. We're taking it easy on the kids today. Usually they'd have to try three bites of what they don't like before they get to not eat it. But we're relaxing the rules a bit, since it's Christmas"

Once the main feast was winding down and people had cleared their plates (some a few times), Noelle stood and rang a small bell that sat at the head of the table until there was silence. The kids knew to fall quiet at the bell and the carers shushed the rest of them

"All right everyone! Merry Christmas! I hope you're all having a good time today. Let's do our yearly traditions now! Everyone turn to the person next to them and tell them what is one thing that you are happy about today. It can be more than one thing, but just try to find something positive to say. Say something you are happy about. For instance; today, I am happy to see all my kids here, and all our lovely Christmas elves, and that we can all share a meal in good health and good cheer together! We're a big family and it's great that we can come together and enjoy being a family. I love you all. And I hope we will have many more happy Christmases together" she said. "After we say what we are happy about, let's tell jokes from the Christmas crackers and see if we can get people to laugh" she said, sitting down again. "Laughter is good for the soul!"    

"Much such an active imagination and good cooking skills as well. Maybe you can be a cook or writer when you grow up. I guess you don't have to clean your plate today but next time I expect you to eat a few bites of your vegetables" Joy told Crystal as she deliberately talked down to her as if she really was nothing more than a little kid. She was certain that the girl likely didn't eat her vegetables too often causing her bladder and body to be weaker and smaller than it should have been. As everyone began going through what they were thankful for she cleaned up the plates before going back to the table. "Well I'm thankful for my wonderful daughter and her own adorable little girl" Joy told Noelle and Crystal before giving both their cheeks a little pinch.

Crystal listened to Noelle tell how they had met reminding her of every last detail though spoke up when her purse was mentioned. "I do too have a purse and once we get this sorted out you owe me an apology and a new pair of panties" She was relieved not to have to eat the vegetables she didn't like clearly not a fan of most of them and let her plate be cleared. As her turn came around and a worker refilled her now empty bottle she pretended to think about what she could say. "I guess I'm thankful for my new toys and my new mommy" Crystal told Noelle as she addressed her as mommy in hopes of getting extra dessert and maybe out of the diapers early.

Noelle could agree with her mom about Crystal's active imagination. The girl was completely absorbed in this fantasy world she made up about being an adult. "Good suggestions, Mom. Crystal could design her own recipes and write recipe books, or cookbooks for other kids to learn how to cook" she said, adding her two cents into the conversation. "And yes, vegetables are necessary for a balanced diet. I'll make sure to feed Crystal plenty when we're back home" she said, reassuring her mom that she wouldn't let Crystal refuse all veggies after today. "You know, you can mix veggies into most normal recipes and not even know they're in there" she said. "That might be the way to go". She watched her mom get up and clean the plates, putting them into the container for the kitchen to wash up. Noelle giggled as her mom stated what she was happy about, rubbing her cheek where it was pinched "Aw, mom! I'm glad you think I'm wonderful and that you like Crystal too. We'll both have to do our best to make sure you keep on liking us!" she joked. 

Noelle had paused in her story of how they met and looked at Crystal with a little laugh, "See?! What did I tell you? She has this whole world and she believes every bit of it" she told her parents, looking at them with a knowing glint in her eyes, then spoke to Crystal "I'm sure you do have a purse, honey. We'll just have to wait and see how our next trip to the mall plays out" she said, indicating she clearly thought Crystal was making everything up about her 'adult life' but was still giving her the benefit of the doubt on her purse story. As they finished their feast, elves came around to pick up plates and put them into the cart to be wheeled back to the kitchens for washing up, and to take leftovers to store in the fridges. Other carers dressed as elves began bringing out carts with plates and bowls of desserts and setting them on the table, passing out bowls for people to use. Cindy refilled Crystal's baby bottle with more grape Fanta and more ice cubes (shaped like bells). "There you go sweetheart. In case you need to wash down the sweets that are coming out now" she said warmly, patting Crystal's head before sitting down. 

Noelle smiled at what Crystal said she was thankful for. "Aww!" she cooed, her hand rising up to hover over her heart in a touched expression. "Thank you, baby. I'm happy you accept me as your Mommy" she said, blinking back happy tears that pricked her eyes. "And yes, I'm so happy you like your new toys and things! Santa was very thoughtful this year" she said, winking at her mom and dad. "Which toys and gifts do you like the most, honey bun?" she asked. "Oh, here comes dessert. Crystal, do you want some rice krispies, rainbow cake, ice cream? Just point to whatever you like and Grandma Joy will put some in your bowl" she picked up a bowl that was decorated with My Little Pony images, and a matching toddler spoon, handing them to Joy. Noelle got herself a bowl too and began loading it up with trifle, rainbow cake, mini pavlovas and other sweet things. "Yum!"

Rudolph did the same, going for the chocolate pudding with fudge sauce and some vanilla bean ice cream. "I'm thankful for good food and good company!" he said "And that thanks to Noelle I have a large family of grandkids to spoil" he laughed. "Want to hear a joke?" he picked up a Christmas cracker and turned to Cindy "Let's crack this bad boy open and read the joke inside" he grinned. Cindy grinned back and grabbed the other end "One, two, three..." BANG! the cracker cracked loudly and items fell out.

People were finishing telling each other what they were happy about and laughter skittered around the table as they read off jokes from the crackers as well. Noelle recalled that naptime would be coming up after their big feast...for the younger kids, not the adults. She then realised that it had been a while since she checked Crystal's diaper. "One moment, Mommy has to check something" she said. Noelle stood and walked over to the Minnie highchair to stand beside it, reaching down past the loosely tied harness to the seat to pull Crystal's elf dress up and feel her diaper past the plastic pants and candy cane striped pattern. She was able to slip two fingers into the leg hole and could tell she was very wet. "Looks like that soda went right through you" she whispered, "Don't worry, Mommy will change you after we finish dessert" she said, going to sit back down and clean her fingers off with a paper napkin.

Crystal sighed in exasperation as Noelle mocked her story having already decided since she was small for her age there was no way she could be an adult. She was about to let the woman know which toys she liked when she saw the dessert and began looking at all the different choices. Almost everything looked good and she began pointing to one of everything and waiting for the grandma to load up the bowl. Crystal was shocked as Noelle checked her diaper and revealed to her that she had wet herself.

Grandma Joy looked at all the dessert Crystal wanted before looking at Noelle for permission. She didn't want to give the small girl a sugar rush especially so close to naptime knowing it might keep her up instead of getting some rest. After getting approval she got some small pieces of dessert and put them on the toddler plate and bowl. Joy had intentionally given Crystal smaller amounts since she wanted to try most of the desserts.

To be fair, Crystal didn't look like most people with conditions that made them so small as adults. Usually the culprit was a form of dwarfism and that tended to give people slightly off proportions but Crystal was perfectly in proportion in every way. Didn't help that she had barely the hints of any breasts and no body hair. Plus, the way she acted immature and threw tantrums only made her seem younger, along with the lack of bladder and bowel control and frequent accidents. No wonder Noelle didn't believe her when she insisted she was an adult. Her love of stuffed toys also made her seem childish.

Noelle saw that Crystal was distracted by dessert and took the opportunity to get in her quick diaper check, not too surprised the bottle of soda went straight through her. She couldn't help an amused and affectionate smile, watching Crystal's eyes light up at the desserts as she pointed to everything on the table. She nodded at her mom's questioning glance before indicating a small amount with her index finger and thumb. "She can have a little of everything" she said, "Not too much sugar, though"

Noelle started to eat her own dessert. "Okay dad, let's hear the joke" she said, turning her head to look at Cindy and Rudolph once their cracker exploded.

Rudolph picked up the scrap of paper and began to read off it with confidence, "Why was the turkey in the pop group?" he asked, pausing to let people guess. He then grinned and told them the answer "He was the only one with drumsticks!" he chuckled, shaking his head "Ah, these cheesy Christmas jokes never get any better"

Cindy laughed and then picked up a joke from the kid next to her. "Okay, I've got one. What do you get when you cross a vampire with a snowman?" she waited and Rudolph chimed in "Oh, Oh, I know this one. It's frostbite!"

Cindy giggled "Yep, that's correct. These jokes are so silly" she scooped another mouthful of trifle into her gob and chewed on it happily.

Noelle decided to tell a joke. She picked up the cracker sitting between her and Joy and held it out. "Pop this cracker with me, mom. We need a joke to tell"

Crystal quickly began digging into the dessert the moment it was on her highchair tray. She couldn't believe the corny jokes she was hearing from the adults as she enjoyed the sugary treats. Despite her best efforts her face quickly turned into a mess again showing the bib had been a very good idea. Once Crystal had finished her plate she finished her bottle before reaching for the desserts again.

Joy helped Noelle open the cracker before reading the joke. "What do Santa's little helpers learn at school ?" She asked her daughter then waited for her to read the answer. After looking over at her grandbaby she sighed seeing her face was messy again. Joy waited for Noelle to tell the punchline before pointing out the sight to her.

Noelle kept an eye on her daughter while they ate dessert and the table was full of chatter and laughter as the usual Christmas tradition was played out. Noelle found that she mysteriously had room for lots of sweet things and put away a fair amount of cake, trifle, gingerbread cookies and more. Now fully satisfied, she wiped her hands and face on a Christmassy paper napkin and drained the last of her drink, gently dabbing moisture off her lipstick coated lips. She looked over at Crystal again and couldn't help a chuckle at the sight of chocolate, frosting, cream, crumbs and other sweet tidbits on the small girl's face. "Was that dessert yummy, Crystal? It looks like you enjoyed your sweets" she said. 

She turned to her mom and rolled her eyes with a laugh "Oh that one's easy. The Elf-abet!" she replied, shaking her head with soft laughter. She noticed Crystal drinking the last of her grape soda in the purple baby bottle and realised she was probably going to have to pee a lot during her nap. Noelle decided just to be safe, she'd double diaper her after changing her current soggy diaper before nap.

Noelle saw her mom pointing and winked at Joy. She then got up and walked over to Crystal in her Minnie chair and looked towards the table where she was reaching "You want MORE dessert, honey?! I thought you'd be full already. Where are you putting it all in that tiny body?" she grinned, gently poking Crystal's tummy to tease her. "All right...well, I don't want you to have too much sugar since it can make you feel sickly if you overeat on sweet stuff and you can give yourself a tummy ache. So, that's enough dessert for now. You can have some more later this afternoon if you behave well" she said. Looking at the others she spoke "I'll be back in a minute, I just need to go to the kitchen for something to wipe Crystal's face with" she said. Noelle walked off then returned with a damp washcloth. She started to wipe Crystal's face and then her hands, getting her all clean. She then removed the bib and pulled the highchair tray back, reaching to undo the loose safety harness and picking Crystal up under the arms, gently setting her feet on the floor. She grabbed Crystal's hand and held it tightly. "I'm going to take Crystal to get ready for nap with the other young kids. I'll meet you in the common room a bit later" she said then looked down at Crystal. "All right Missy, come on, we need to change you out of that wet diaper and get you ready for a little lie down. Come with Mommy" she said, tugging Crystal's arm as she began to walk her out of the room towards the changing rooms and group nap room. 

Crystal gave a little pout as Noelle refused to let her have any more dessert and cleaned her face off again. She was glad to finally get out of the highchair until she heard that she was going to take a nap with the other little kids. With her luck she was sure she would wind up in a crib or a toddler bed too small for her. "Do I have to take a nap ? I'm not even tired. Naps are for babies" Crystal whined to Noelle as she wanted to stay up with the other adults.

Noelle thought she was being generous in at least saying that she'd allow Crystal to have more sweets later. She didn't know where the girl was putting it all and was sure that she must be full by now and if she kept eating, likely would give herself a tummy ache or go hyper and bouncing off the walls. Neither outcomes which would be good.

Rudolph heard Crystal's complaining and spoke up as he hauled himself up out of his chair "Now now, young lady, that's not all true. Naps after a big meal can be good for everyone. I think I might find a comfy chair and doze off for a while myself" he said with a smile towards his granddaughter before turning to his wife. "Joy, what do you want to do? You could help the carers clear the tables and put away the left overs, or maybe head into the common room. I can hear some of the carers saying to the older kids to head there for quiet activities"

Cindy stood up "Joy, if you want, you can come with me. I need to help clear stuff away and tidy up but I'd appreciate having someone to talk to while I do it" she said. "I can show you around the orphanage some more and we can walk off our big meals" she chuckled.

Noelle looked down at Crystal, "See, like Grandpa Rudolph says, naps aren't just for babies. A lot of people take naps after a big lunch" she said, coaxing the girl to keep walking, "Well, even if you don't nap and just have a lie down for a while, that should be okay. But we definitely need to get you into a new diaper before that one leaks" she said, pushing open the door to the changing rooms and leading Crystal inside. She walked her over to a table with some toddler steps leading up to it, holding her hand while walking her over "Can you climb up onto the table for me? I want to get you into some fresh underwear before quiet time" she said, "Unless you want to leak all over your elf outfit" 

• 4 weeks later...

"I'm going to help get everything cleaned up then a nap sounds like a good idea to me" Joy told Rudolph as she stood up and began to help clear off the table. It seemed everyone was doing their best to make sure the tiny woman took a nap with the rest of the young kids. She hoped the girl wouldn't be too hyper after all the sugar she just had. Joy yawned as she continued to help clear off the table putting everything away.

Crystal didn't feel tired but could tell she wasn't going to win the argument. She decided she would just lay in the bed and wait until naptime was finally over. As she sat down on the changing table she wasn't paying much attention to the diaper change or that her new mommy had pulled out an extra diaper instead of just one. Crystal would be shocked when she found out Noelle was double diapering her for the nap.

Cindy shone Joy a grateful smile as she too busied herself clearing away plates, dishes and cutlery while some of the other staff carried bin bags around for people's rubbish to go in. "Oh, if you want to nap, we have guest rooms here for when special guests visit. After we're done clearing up and storing leftovers, I'll show you where they are" she said helpfully. "I'll show you where the guest bathrooms are too" Cindy wished she could take a rest too but she had duties to take care of. Namely, helping supervise the children and take care of anything they need. "And how would you feel about being given a container of leftovers to take home, as a thanks for all your help?" she asked with a smile.

Rudolph pushed his chair back in politely "All right, well, I won't nap straight away. I'll go and help set up the nap room. I know we're here as guests but I want to make myself useful and not cause more work for the carers" he said with a smile, patting his belly happily. He looked around for the nap room and Cindy spoke up, pointing him towards it. He thanked her and wandered off to find other staff dressed as elves were setting up small sleeping cots for the older toddlers and cribs and bassinets for the youngest babies. Rudolph busied himself picking up cots and placing them around the room, then picking out child sized sheets, pillows and blankets and making up the tiny beds. They looked a bit like dog beds, actually, with breathable material that was easy to clean and let plenty of air pass through.

Noelle had hovered her hands over Crystal as she climbed up the small steps onto the padded waterproof table, ready to catch her in case she slipped or fell. "Good job climbing all the way to the top, honey. Thank you for listening, those are good manners" Noelle praised her, aware that Crystal would probably be nervous about going up somewhere high. She strapped the safety harness onto the girl, having learned that Crystal would likely try to struggle or escape during diaper changes.

Noelle unlocked the loli-dot plastic panties and slid them down and off Crystal's legs, then opened the soaked diaper and began to clean her with handfuls of wet wipes that had a refreshing peppermint scent to them. She pulled the yellowed and heavy diaper out from under her and balled it up to put in the diaper genie, lifting Crystal's ankles to wipe the rest of her bottom and make sure she got her all clean. "You're doing so well, Crystal, lying nice and still for mommy" she praised her. Noelle knew that Crystal had gulped down a lot of soda during the Christmas feast and she was sure the girl was going to soak her next diaper while napping. In fact, she might even leak through just one. Noelle had reached under the table and grabbed two Sparkling Lights patterned diapers, setting them near Crystal's feet where she couldn't see. Noelle took a safety pin and stabbed all over one diaper, making sure it could leak through to the second diaper. She then began to smooth on barrier cream and then shake on powder and gently rub it in. Noelle slipped the first diaper under Crystal and taped it up, then much to the small woman's shock, slipped ANOTHER diaper over the top of that one and taped it all snug. Noelle talked to Crystal, hoping she would be too sleepy to notice and also trying to distract her "Did you have a good time today, sweetie? We have more fun things planned for the rest of the day" she told her, "And do you want to take your new turtle plushie to cuddle at nap with you?" she asked brightly.

"Oh thank you. I'm sure Crystal and Noelle will definitely make sure they don't go to waste" Joy told Cindy as she kept on clearing off all the tables. She was stunned when she entered the kitchen and saw how many dishes there were to wash but didn't say anything. Going over to the piles she began cleaning the dishes one by one avoiding any that still had leftovers on them. Joy was grateful to have help as other workers were drying or putting away the ones she had cleaned.

Crystal didn't notice Noelle was putting a second diaper over her first one before feeling her legs get pushed apart even more than usual. "Stop it ! I don't need two diapers ! I don't even need one !" She began whining as she went to try and remove the second diaper. When her stuffed animal was mentioned she became distracted long enough for the locking plastic panties to be readjusted and fit over the diapers. Crystal gave a little pout but began looking around for her turtle and Tinkerbell stuffed toys.

Cindy was grateful for the help as she was able to clear her section of the table twice as fast with Joy's assistance. She loaded the plates onto a wheeled trolley, stacking them up after scraping left overs into the attached rubbish bag on the side of the cart. She guided Joy to the kitchen and started to rinse off items and load them into one of the many large dishwashers. Cindy added the cleaning tablet and set the wash cycle before donning gloves and walking over beside Joy. She helped her wash up and chatted amicably while doing so. "Looks like all the dishwashing machines are full today. But the old fashioned method works just as well" she smiled. "There's always plenty of work to do around here. We usually get the kids involved in helping out but the kitchen isn't that safe, especially on such a busy day" she said, stacking the last dish in a multi-stacking dish drying rack. She began to take the left over serving dishes and platters and put the untouched food into plastic and tupperware containers and into the fridges. She made up two large containers of assorted savoury items and desserts, labelling them for Joy to take home later and showing her where they were in the fridge. "You can come get these whenever you want. And now, I'll show you to our guest rooms. Follow me" she said, leading Joy through the orphanage and upstairs, then to the guest rooms near the staff quarters. There was a room with two sizeable beds and a private bathroom. "You can rest here for as long as you like" she said. "I have to get back to work" 

Noelle cringed slightly when Crystal noticed the double diapers but didn't say anything, not wanting to get into an argument. She was a hundred per cent sure that Crystal DID need two diapers after how much she soaked her other diaper during the lunch, even more so knowing that Crystal wet during her sleep in new and unfamiliar places. She managed to distract her with the mention of soft toys, thankfully, allowing her to get the plastic pants locked on again. Noelle gently removed Crystal's apron and took the Tinkerbell doll out of the pocket, pressing it into the tiny woman's hands "Oh look, here's your Tinkerbell, she was hiding in your apron pocket. But we don't need that anymore" she smiled, unstrapping the safety belts and helping Crystal sit up. "Can you climb down the steps for me? I'll hold your hand so you won't fall" she said, remembering not to pick up or carry Crystal. "I'll go and get the turtle for you once you're lying down for nap" she said, waiting for Crystal to walk down the small toddler stairs. She kept hold of her hand and began gently leading her towards the nap room. There were modular walls of cribs along the walls of the room, to make more space to fit the many babies and toddlers that lived at the orphanage. And there were small cots in the middle of the room for the older kids around preschool ages. Noelle didn't lead Crystal towards the wall of cribs straight away, not wanting her to resist and put up a fuss. She looked around and saw her dad helping make the small beds. "Oh, hi daddy, making yourself useful I see!" she chuckled. "You could go have a rest with mom, you know?"

6HoneyBunkie111.png

Joy continued washing the dishes until they were all clean or in the dishwashers. She took a few minutes to catch her breath before following the orphanage worker into the guest room. After thanking the woman she went to the bathroom before getting into bed. Joy yawned again before falling asleep sure that Rudolph or Cindy would wake her up later.

Crystal held on tight to the Tinkerbell doll but let Noelle hold her hand as she walked down the stairs. She was stunned when she saw all the cribs but thought for sure she would get a cot since she considered herself too old for a crib. Thankfully her captor's decision not to tell her where she intended to put her helped her remain calm for the moment. Crystal waited for Noelle to go fetch her stuffed turtle leaving her alone with Rudolph.

Cindy made sure to close the door to the guest room and put the 'do not disturb' sign up. The kids weren't really allowed near the staff members or guest quarters so Joy should have a peaceful nap. Not to mention it was quiet time for those who didn't nap, so that they wouldn't wake up the younger kids. Cindy headed outside and began to supervise the kids playing quietly on the playground and in the gardens. Some of the older kids and teens went to their rooms to jump on their video game consoles, read a book or whatever they felt like doing. The rest were gathered in the common room, quietly talking and playing with their new toys and gifts. Friends helped each other colour in colouring book pages, or played board games, jigsaw puzzles, or other types of entertainment, with the Santa's Elves staff joining in and shushing kids who started to get too noisy, reminding them of the little ones' nap time.

Noelle thought Crystal did great going down the stairs of the changing table and was glad that the girl wasn't fighting tooth and nail to refuse a nap. She did plan on putting her in a crib on the walls of cribs just because she didn't want Crystal getting up and running around the orphanage, getting into trouble or trying to escape. The other caregivers knew they had to check with Noelle before doing anything Crystal asked them to so hopefully no one would let her out of the crib. Noelle walked up to her father and released Crystal's hand "Daddy can you watch her for a second? I have to go and get her new turtle friend for nappy-byes" she said with a warm smile down at her daughter.

Rudolph returned her smile and nodded "Sure, sure. No problem! I'll help her get into bed while you go find her little friend" He waved as Noelle left the room then turned and picked Crystal up without any warning, carrying her towards the wall of cribs. "Okay, time for a nap, little lady. Let's get you all sorted and into bed" he placed Crystal into one of the open cribs on the bottom level, because it was easier for him to reach. Thankfully, she wouldn't have to worry about her fear of heights down here. Rudolph slid the door down and clicked it into place, locking it neatly just as Noelle came back into the room with the turtle and looked around.

"Oh, thanks Dad. Here you go, Crystal darling, here's your turtle friend" she cooed, pushing it through the small gap at the top of the bars so she could grab it. The room began to fill with kids and carers. Babies and toddlers who knew the routine settled well, as it was a daily part of their days but the newer ones did cry and fuss a bit. Some of the carers read story books to the kids while others made shushing noises and softly whispered to the kids, helping them drift to sleep. The lights were down low and the room had a soft sound of lullabies playing through the speakers.

Crystal was caught off guard as Rudolph carried her over to the cribs and put her in it before locking it. She quickly began to fuss and tried to unlock it unwilling to take a nap in the crib. "Let me out ! I'm not taking a nap in a crib ! I'm too old for this crap ! Let me out now !" The tiny woman was screaming at him just as her captor returned with the turtle. Crystal instantly tried to reach out for the turtle and Noelle hoping she would tell Rudolph it was a mistake and she could at least sleep in a cot like the older kids.