LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shopping For A New Family (Private RP for Diaperboy187 and YunicornSparkles)

YunicornSparkles

It wasn't exactly Noelle's intention for Crystal to end up being the one that gave away the panties. But that's how it turned out. Noelle wondered if she should have given them to Charlotte in private but it was too late for that. She saw the look of recognition on Crystal's face and then the anger that instantly followed. "Crystal, no! Those are for Charlotte. She worked very hard to earn those" she said, raising her voice a little. "You don't need them and you're not going to use them, give them to her!" she said, walking over to intervene before someone got hurt or something got ripped. Noelle reached down to pry Crystal's hands off the package so that Charlotte could have them but Crystal had a strong grip. Charlotte was fighting tooth and nail to hang onto them, wanting her reward for all her hard work. She knew she was a big girl now and couldn't wait to wear them.

The four year old girl with rose gold coloured hair and blue eyes yelled back at Crystal "No! No, you can't have them! They're mine! They're MINE!" she declared, pulling the package back towards her. "I earned them!" Charlotte started to cry while fighting to keep her present. "I'm not a brat! You are! You're tryna steal my present! These are my panties and you're not taking them! I won't ruin them!" she yelled, and just then, Noelle managed to pull off one of Crystal's hands, holding it tight before she could grab back onto the panties, then she pulled off her other hand. Noelle held Crystal's hands tightly above her head as she squirmed and kicked, trying to get free. "Crystal! No! We don't steal other people's presents! Those panties are for Charlotte, not you! Charlotte earned them fair and square" she scolded. "If you don't stop trying to take them, you're going to get a spanking and a time out! Do you want that? You need to apologise to Charlotte and let her go" she said firmly, not releasing Crystal's hands. Charlotte meanwhile hugged the pack of panties to her and stepped back out of reach, her tears stopping. "See? They are for me! They're mine! Stop tryna steal my panties!" she said loudly. They were hers and there was no way she would let anyone else have them.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

"They are too mine ! I got them and you said I could wear them ! Give them to me now !" Crystal yelled as she continued to hold onto the panties determined not to let Charlotte have them no matter what. She glared at the orphanage worker not thinking it was the least bit fair to give away her panties just because she had been put in Pull-Ups at home. Giving up the pack of panties in her mind would be the same as admitting she needed to stay in protection for a long time. Crystal whined as Noelle managed to pry her hands off Charlotte's present but didn't give up still struggling and fighting to get free.

Even the threat of a spanking wasn't enough to make her give up this time or even pause for a moment. Thankfully the small adult was wearing herself out quickly though her will was still strong. She watched as the little girl gloated over winning the tug of war before leaving the room to put on her new panties. Crystal cried as she realized Noelle intended to keep her in protection much longer than she had hoped.

"They're not yours anymore, Crystal! I said you could wear them back then but it's clear you're not ready yet. You need more training. They're still making more panties. It's not the only set of Dora panties in the world! We'll get you more when you're ready for them" she told her firmly, holding onto her wrists tightly as she squirmed and kicked wildly. Crystal didn't seem to be listening to a word she said though, and Noelle knew she'd have to explain why she gave away the panties to Charlotte again when Crystal had calmed down enough to listen to her.

While Noelle was restraining Crystal to stop her taking the Dora panties off the other little girl, her parents had walked into the common room and stood just by the door, not wanting to interrupt. They saw the whole scene. Joy winced at the volume of Crystal's shouting, the girl practically throwing a fit over a packet of panties. This must be her new daughter that they had heard about. Joy felt bad for Noelle having to deal with such bratty behaviour on what was supposed to be a fun day. She walked over to the pair as the other little girl, Charlotte, walked away with the panties.

Joy frowned "Noelle, I saw the whole thing! Give Crystal to me. Crystal - you should be ashamed, acting that way on Christmas Day! That's very naughty! You're going to get a spanking for your bad behaviour!" she said, taking Crystal from Noelle who handed her over then sitting down and laying Crystal on her lap, tummy down. She flipped up the skirt of her elf dress and unlocked the plastic panties, slid them down her legs then pulled down her diaper before starting to land hard smacks onto her bottom, holding her tight so she couldn't squirm away. "Throwing a tantrum over some panties! Trying to take another girl's present! That's very bad!" she scolded. "How dare you be so rude to Noelle today!" she added, "This is how I meet my new granddaughter. For shame!" she said, continuing to spank her.

Rudolph walked over a bit more slowly and sighed, crossing his arms as he stood on Noelle's clear side. "Hi honey, sorry you're having a difficult time right now. How's your day been so far?" he asked. "Merry Christmas...we wanted to surprise you but it seems we chose a bad time". 

"They are mine. I picked them out myself" Crystal whined as she continued to struggle in Noelle's grasp. She gasped as a new woman came over and picked her up before undressing her down to her naked butt. Before she had time to get away or brace herself she felt a strong swat land on her butt. While Crystal had endured a spanking from Noelle the one Joy was giving her made it seem like a light spanking.

Her butt quickly turned red as fresh tears flowed from the adult's eyes with every new swat. It was so bad she was quickly begging for it to be over. "Please stop ! I'll be good I promise ! Please make her stop mommy !" Crystal begged Noelle hoping she would step in and stop Joy. She gasped as not only her bladder but her bowels as well released during the spanking making a mess on the floor.

Noelle looked at her father and shook her head with a small smile. "Oh don't worry about that. I'm glad to see you both. Thank you for coming to surprise me. Just what I need to cheer me up!" she said, going to hug her slightly over middle aged dad. She looked at his Christmas shirt and laughed a bit. "Oh, looks like you're still keeping up the family tradition of Christmas clothes on Christmas. That's fun" she said, stepping back and admiring the shirt. She looked over at her mom who was still spanking Crystal. "Crystal's been...difficult today, but she and I are still learning about each other and how to do life together. So it's understandable that we both have some problems to work through. I didn't think giving away panties she won't be able to use for a while would upset her so much"

Crystal then began to cry out and Noelle looked over at the tiny woman, who's face was blotchy and wet with tears. "Okay, mom, I think that's enough. Crystal's repentant. She's sorry!" she said, then noticed Crystal had made quite a mess. "Oh no! I'm sorry, Crystal had some accidents. I'll get you a new skirt from the spare clothes supply" she said, walking out of the room. "Be right back!"

Joy had stopped smacking Crystal's bottom when her daughter told her that Crystal had enough. She then realised that the girl had soaked her skirt and dropped poop on the floor. She tsked, "Well, I see, this is why Noelle has you in diapers" she said, "No wonder she said you weren't ready for panties! My goodness!"

Noelle walked back into the room with a new skirt in her mother's size and a basket of changing supplies. Joy thanked her and took the pack of wipes, cleaning Crystal up before pulling her diaper back up into place and replacing the locking plastic panties, locking them on. She checked to make sure Crystal's clothes weren't dirtied then placed her down on the ground. "I don't want to see any more bad behaviour from you today, do you understand? I'll give you back to Noelle and she can explain about the panties" Joy then got up and took the clean skirt, going off to the bathroom to change.

Noelle meanwhile, quickly cleaned up the mess Crystal made on the carpet and threw it away. She then knelt in front of Crystal and took her hands gently in her own. "Come, sit on the sofa with me and I'll explain why I gave away those panties" she said, walking over to sit down and waiting for Crystal to do the same. "Okay, so, I let you choose the Dora panties when we first bumped into each other, but then I saw the state of your pony panties later on. They were absolutely ruined by pee and poo stains. So then I realised you shouldn't be wearing panties because if you wear them now, you're just going to ruin them" she explained. "That's why I put you in a pull up. I think training panties are better for now until you can prove that you're ready to keep your panties clean and dry. And learn to listen to and control your body. You wouldn't be using the Dora panties any time soon, from the number of accidents I have seen you have so far. So I thought it would be nice to give them to Charlotte and get you another new pack once you are ready for them. If you can show me good progress for one solid week, I'll let you choose a new pack of panties and I promise I won't give them away at all. But you have to keep your training panties clean and dry every day for one whole week. If you have an accident, it will be reset from the start. I suppose it would also be okay to wear panties over the top of your training panties to help you feel better about training" 

• Like 1

Crystal was still crying but nodded when Joy told her she didn't want to see anymore bad behavior from her. She rushed over to the orphanage worker as soon as she could glad to be away from her mom. When she tried to sit down on the sofa she cried out again in pain as even the diaper couldn't protect her sore butt. Crystal listened to Noelle's explanation for giving Charlotte the panties but still thought it was a bit unfair.

While she wanted to complain she knew it would only result in another spanking and she would still not get the pack of panties back. For now the small adult would have to be patient and wait till they could go back to the mall while doing her best not to have anymore accidents. Looking up at the orphanage worker with tears still in her eyes she asked her "You promise to let me have panties if I can keep the Pull-Ups dry ?" She hoped that she wouldn't be stuck in the training panties too long and soon be back to regular panties.

Joy came back into the room to see Crystal and Noelle sitting on the small red couch and talking. She smiled in approval at the change in attitude and behaviour. She walked up to Noelle and stood beside her husband Rudolph, wrapping her arm around his back and leaning against him. "Well that's much better. And I see Crystal received a lot of presents from Santa" she said, looking at the pile beside her on the couch. "Do you want to open them, dear?"

Noelle pulled a tissue out of her handbag and handed it to the small girl. "Your bottom will be sore for a while. Mom has had lots of practice at giving spankings" she said softly. "But it will feel better in a day or so, don't worry" She then looked at Crystal's teary eyes and nodded with a serious expression "I promise. And I won't give them away this time, even if it takes a while before you get to wear them" she said. She then reached for the backpack and unlocked it, removing it from her back. "For now, I think a few quiet minutes in time out will be good. And then you can open your Christmas presents and come help out in the kitchen. We need help making the food and dessert for the Christmas feast and I'm sure you'd enjoy cooking" 

Joy and Rudolph looked surprised "Oh, she can cook?" Rudolph asked. Noelle nodded and smiled "Yes, and very well too. She's a good cook. She helped me make breakfast this morning" she said. She was thinking about getting Crystal some children's cooking stuff if she was good. Noelle took Crystal's hand and led her towards a play pen in the corner. She opened the gate and pushed her gently into it then closed it behind her. "You'll get five minutes of time out to think over what you did and how you're going to behave from now on. And if you're good, you won't have to wear this backpack leash or sit in any baby toys. I'm giving you a chance now to be mature and prove yourself"

Crystal was still crying when Joy came back though not nearly as much. She let the orphanage worker take the child leash off then followed her to the playpen. The playpen was completely empty giving her nothing to do but stand or sit and think over her actions. Crystal chose to stand not being able to bare sitting down for the moment.

If another diaper was put on her she might be able to sit down without too much pain. On the downside though it would mean using both diapers before the small adult could hope for a change. She was grateful to hear that she was still going to be allowed to cook despite her tantrum. Crystal waited for her time to end not able to keep track of the time from the playpen.

Noelle had pulled out her phone and set the timer on it to five minutes. It would start to play a tune once time was up. She thought about how Charlotte was doing now and felt bad for her. She not only got a bad and very scary reaction from Crystal but she was given something she wanted so badly and then had to fight so it wasn't taken away. The girl had worked hard to finally earn her panties. She had a bedwetting problem at night and had been worried that would cancel out her training progress but the carers said it didn't because she was asleep when it happened. So long as she wore overnight protection until she grew out of bedwetting, she could wear panties all day long. Noelle knew that was what Crystal wanted too. She just wasn't sure if the girl could ever attain her wish, hence why she mentioned putting on panties over top of the training panties. Crystal had a weak bladder and it was clear that had to be a medical problem. She was almost going on the scale towards being as incontinent as a toddler. Noelle wasn't sure if she had poor bowel control as well but today's accidents pointed that way. Crystal might need training panties or protection for life. But she would let her try and see if they could make progress together anyway.

While Crystal chilled in the time out pen, Noelle told her parents to wait there while she went off to do something. Noelle was going to get Charlotte so Crystal could apologise to her. She brought the four year old girl into the common room and over to the playpen. Just then, her timer went off on her phone, playing a cute melody. Noelle stopped it and unlocked the gate, swinging it open "All right, Crystal, your time out is up. Before you open any presents, I brought Charlotte with me so you can apologise to her. You scared her and made her cry. I think it would be nice to say sorry for making her feel bad and trying to take her hard earned panties away" she said. Charlotte stood holding Noelle's hand, wearing a pair of the Dora panties. She looked a little nervous. "Your mommy told me she will get you more panties zactly like mine" she said.

Joy and Rudolph were admiring the big tree. "Noelle, don't tell me you spoiled all these children again this year. How many things do they need? Things don't replace a family's love" Joy stated. Noelle just smiled and shook her head "I wanted to make Christmas special for them as always. I had the other carers ask the children or watch over the year to see what they like best and then I got them things from their wishlists. Trust me, there's no way that would spoil them, not after losing everything. I want them to have happy childhoods here, and to feel like they are cared for and loved. Listening to what they like and giving them something with care and thought behind it only shows that we really do care and want them to have fun here" 

• 2 weeks later...

Crystal was feeling better once her time out was over though her butt was still plenty sore from Joy's spanking. She sighed as she saw the four year old again wearing a pair of panties from the pack that she had been forced to give away. Even before the orphanage worker spoke up she knew what was expected of her unless she needed another punishment. Crystal looked at Charlotte before telling her "I'm sorry I tried to take your panties and scared you. Congratulations on earning panties"

Once she was done she looked over at her presents hoping maybe she would get a pack of panties to keep for herself this time. Before the small woman began to open her Christmas presents she quickly found her Tinkerbell doll and held it. It was pretty clear she enjoyed the doll more than anything else she had been allowed to play with. If Crystal ever lost the doll Noelle would need to get her a replacement or she would cry for a very long time.

Charlotte listened to Crystal's apology and softly said "It's okay. Thank you..." she then looked up at Noelle, twisting her hand in Noelle's hand to signal she wanted to let go "Can I go and play with my friends now?"

Noelle smiled and nodded "Yes, you can. Go enjoy yourself. The lunch bell will ring to let everyone know when it's time for the feast" she said. Charlotte smiled as Noelle released her hand and she skipped off to go play and enjoy her new gifts, looking forward to playing with her friends and their new play sets and dolls.

Noelle looked down at Crystal "Thank you Crystal, that was very mature of you" she praised. "Don't worry, I do promise to buy you some more panties as soon as we can go back to the mall. It's not open today, but in a few days once the holiday period ends, it will open up and we can go back there" she hadn't forgotten that Crystal wanted to return to look for her purse. She just didn't think there would be a purse. She thought Crystal had made it up in order to get free. In time,when Crystal didn't grow or age, she would realise the girl was telling the truth. Or maybe if something happened before then. Noelle might get too attached to her small ward by the time she found out the truth, and beg Crystal to stay on as her daughter.

"All right, I think it's time to open your gifts. Why don't you unwrap them and see what Santa got you?" Noelle went to watch Crystal open her presents, getting her phone ready to take photos. Joy and Rudolph walked over and sat down, both smiling and getting ready to enjoy the sight of a little girl being delighted by her new presents. Little did they know that Crystal probably wouldn't like most of it....to begin with, anyway.

Crystal began to open her presents very excited until she saw exactly what Noelle had gotten for her with her excitement quickly fading. She couldn't believe it as she found Barbie, Dora the Explorer, My Little Pony, and Doc McStuffins toys that any five year old would probably have loved though just reminded her how young the woman assumed she was. There were a few good things though as she carefully set the jewelry, Lego Friends, puzzles, and even some of the clothes aside that she was eager to play with or wear. Noelle would probably be able to tell which presents Crystal liked better by the two piles of the presents she had made.

If she was bored the tiny woman might consider watching some of the My Little Pony DVDs or trying out the Doc McStuffins toys. For now though she had no interest in them as she reached for a pair of red earrings. If the orphanage worker let her she was going to wear them along with the other pair she was already wearing. Crystal hoped she could go help cook soon so she could again prove to Noelle she could at least cook for herself without getting hurt.

Noelle took photos of Crystal tearing off wrapping paper and captured her reactions to different gifts. She noticed her separating things into two distinct piles, the stuff she liked most closer to her and the stuff she liked least, farther away. Noelle wasn't too bothered that Crystal didn't like all of her presents. She reminded herself that the girl liked to be mature and enjoyed things that were for grown up girls more than girls her age. She was glad to see that she at least liked some of them. Noelle tucked her phone back in her dresses' pocket "Well, at least now you won't be bored at home any more. I'll bring your toys and such home with us when we leave today" she said. "For now, let's put them somewhere safe so other children don't touch them" she said, gathering all the toys into a big sack that had been emptied when all the gifts were handed out earlier. She put the things Crystal liked the most on top "I'm putting the ones you like most at the top for easy access" she said, so Crystal would know where to find them.

Noelle saw Crystal holding onto a pair of red earrings and walked over to crouch in front of her "Oh, do you want to wear your new earrings? All right, let's put them on" she took an earring and looked at Crystal's earlobes, seeing she had several holes for piercings. Crystal must be used to wearing earrings and jewellery before Noelle had met her. Noelle slipped the earring onto her ear and fastened it with the tiny clasp that slid onto the back. She then put the other earring in. "Very festive, red and green, they look lovely" she smiled, standing up and holding out her hand "Would you like to come with me to the kitchens? The feast won't make itself and we need to prepare a lot of food" she said.

Rudolph and Joy stood up and looked at the two "Oh, what a big girl, being asked to help cook in the kitchen!" Joy exclaimed. "Just be sure not to get burnt or cut your finger" she said, caring for Crystal's safety. Rudolph smiled proudly at Crystal "Ah, we might have a little chef in the making. You'll have to come to my house and cook meals for me!" he joked, speaking to Crystal. Noelle led Crystal through the orphanage, holding her hand. There were kids and carers walking the halls and rooms, and the place was a hive of joyful activity. When they got to the kitchen, Noelle took Crystal over to a rack of kids' sized aprons and a small sink "Here you go, you'll need to pick an apron to protect your clothes while we cook. And wash your hands at the sink here. The kids often help make meals here, or do fun baking activities for the little ones. That's why there's aprons and a sink of this size. Quite convenient, no?" Noelle smiled, puling the aprons close to Crystal and pulling them out sideways to show her all the different cartoons and patterns on them. "Pick whichever you like!" They were all PVC type aprons that were easy to clean.

Crystal gave Noelle a smile as she watched her pack her presents up before putting the earrings in her ears for her. She looked at her doll not wanting to leave it but not wanting it to be stolen so held onto it. When she spotted an apron with unicorns and a big pocket on it she quickly put the doll in it before putting it on. Crystal began looking around the kitchen to see what was cooking and what she could help with.

After looking at the turkeys she went over to try and go help only to be shooed away by the orphanage workers. The tiny woman was not dettered as she saw a nice worker making mashed potatoes, fried rice, pie, and brioche who quickly offered to let her help cook. Once the woman waved her over she quickly went right over to help forgetting she would need a stool or something else to stand on. Crystal hoped Noelle would pay attention and learn she wasn't as helpless or young as she seemed to be due to her height.

Noelle was happy to receive a smile from Crystal, especially after she found out Noelle gave her panties away. Noelle had been sure Crystal wouldn't smile at her for several days. But she was happy that wasn't the case. Maybe it was because she promised to buy her more panties as soon as possible. Noelle had put the presents in a storage cupboard in the common room where other kids wouldn't get into them and only staff were supposed to open. She didn't want Crystal's new things being taken or broken by other kids. Noelle saw Crystal take the Tinkerbell doll before leading her to the big kitchen. This only reinforced to the woman that Crystal was a young child pretending to be a young adult. Noelle let Crystal put her unicorn apron on by herself, hoping that letting her have some independence would put her in a better mood. She glanced at the Tinkerbell doll in the front pocket "Oh, Crystal, make sure Tinkerbell doesn't fall out of that pocket into the food. If she gets anything splashed on her, she'll have to go in the wash so be careful, okay?" Noelle said, making her aware of the risks. She wore an affectionate and amused smile while watching Crystal walk around the kitchen and offer her help. She saw her get shooed away from helping with the turkey and was going to go over and persuade them to let the girl help, but then saw she found a nice worker, her friend Cindy. 

Noelle looked at her mother who had followed her into the kitchen "Mom, why don't you go and help Crystal with her cooking? She can't reach everything around her and even though she doesn't want help, I think a helping hand would be good" she winked. Joy smiled and headed over, grabbing a kitchen stool and placing it in front of the countertop. "Here dear, climb on up. You'll be able to reach the counter easier" she smiled, holding the stool steady so Crystal could clamber up onto it. It had a few supporting rungs on it which made it almost like a small climbing frame. Crystal should have no trouble.

Cindy smiled at Joy "Oh! Mrs Winters, it's so lovely to see you here! I didn't know Noelle's parents would be joining us" she said. She had multiple recipes laid out and was trying to gather all the ingredients and supplies needed to make the four meals she was working on. 

Joy chuckled good naturedly "Oh, well, we wanted to surprise her. Noelle's always thinking of others before herself and we know she hasn't got herself anything for Christmas. Our gift to her is a surprise visit this year" she said "And I'm just here to see my grandaughter work her magic in the kitchen! Noelle says she's a good little cook, isn't that right, Crystal?" she asked, watching Crystal expectantly. 

Cindy looked thoughtful "Hmm, Crystal, I'm making mashed potatoes, fried rice, a Christmas pie and a brioche wreath. Which one would you like to help on?" she asked, offering her a choice of what she would help make. "Having a pair of helping hands is wonderful since we're making so much food and we want it all to be ready on time" she grinned.

Rudolph meanwhile, was called over to one of the ovens which Mandy had taken a roast turkey from "Sorry but would you know anything about carving a turkey? And I'm not sure if it's dry inside" Mandy said with some consternation. She looked worried "I don't usually cook turkey, and I hope I haven't messed it up!" Rudolph laughed and stepped over "Not to fret, don't worry. I know a thing or two about making a good turkey. I carve the turkey every year at home. Now, you do it like this..." he picked up the carving knife and began to show off the proper way to carve a turkey into perfect slices. There were lots of roast hams, turkey, lamb, chicken and other meats so he was going to be busy carving a lot of things.

Noelle was helping one of the other carers cook and she came over to check on Crystal and Joy. "Ohh, which recipe are we working on making, my dear?" she asked Crystal. "Mashed potatoes are fun and easy" 

Crystal nodded as Noelle warned her about being careful with her doll around the food. She washed her hands then got up on the stool glad that she was now able to reach most stuff except for the things on the highest shelf. Although the petite woman wanted to help with everything she knew she could only do one at a time. Crystal was just about to let Cindy know she wanted to help with the brioche when Joy spoke up before she could answer.

"Hmm. Why don't we start with the mashed potatoes then we can do the fried rice and pies ?" Joy suggested to Crystal as she wasn't sure if she could handle more complicated dishes. She might reconsider if the little girl managed to do a good job on the fried rice but for now was giving her the easy recipes. There were already some cut up potatoes in a pot that had been put in low so they wouldn't burn. Joy handed Crystal a wooden spoon expecting her to stir while she did the more complicated steps.

Noelle watched her mom hold the stool for Crystal, glad to see the girl climb up onto it without slipping or falling. Noelle would have felt more comfortable lifting Crystal onto it but she knew Crystal hated being picked up or carried and kept reminding herself not to do so. It was hard to resist the urge to pick up or carry such a small girl because of how cute she was. The orphanage owner went to a nearby counter and started to help making cheese stars, star shaped cheesy bread with mozzarella in the centres. They were a huge hit with the kids at last year's Christmas party. She kept looking over at Joy and Crystal to see what was going on. Her mom seemed to be handling it well.

Cindy listened to Joy's suggestion and spoke up "Well, actually, I was thinking that since there's three of us, maybe you two could work on one dish while I make the other. That way we'd be working on two at a time and the meals will get done faster" she said with a smile. "Crystal, do you want to do both the easier recipes? The fried rice and mashed potatoes are quite simple. I add milk and butter to the mashed potatoes and mash them, then blend them in the big mixer to make them super creamy and fluffy" she explained, pointing to the mixer. "I think the brioche and the Christmas pie are too hard for you" she said, underestimating Crystal's skill in culinary arts along with Granny Joy.

Rudolph meanwhile, was still carving the many meats coming out of the ovens. He made sure to chop the pork crackling into many pieces so that there'd be plenty to go around and someone wouldn't get all the crunchy parts. He arranged the meats nicely on their platters, impressing the other carers. "Now, do you need help making the gravy?" Rudolph asked after he finished carving a lamb into nice portions, not too thick or too thin. "Let me share a secret with you; if you use the juices and fats from the meat cooking pan as a base, the gravy will be more rich and full of flavour" he explained, as the other elves/workers made sounds of admiration

"Ohhh! We've never done that before. Let's try it!" Mandy said excitedly.

"I wanna help with all of them please" Crystal begged Joy and Cindy as she turned up the heat on the stove and began to stir the mashed potatoes. She was determined to prove she wasn't a little girl but a grown woman and quite a good cook as well. Once the mashed potatoes were done on the stove she took them over to the mixer and poured them in before adding the butter and milk and starting it. Crystal proudly tried to show Joy and Cindy her work after the mashed potatoes were done.

"Let's wait and see how those mashed potatoes turn out" Joy suggested to Cindy not too confident of Crystal's culinary skills yet. She seemed pretty sure that the girl would need help so kept a close eye on her as she cooked. Once the mashed potatoes were done she motioned for the daycare worker and her daughter to come over and help her inspect the dish. Joy scooped out a little bit of the mashed potatoes and tasted them to make sure they tasted good.

Cindy nodded "All right, all right. You can help with all of them" she said agreeably, "I'm just going to start chopping the meat and veggies for the fried rice while you work on those potatoes" she said, going to get vegetables from the fridge then washing them and starting to cut them on a chopping board. She was making a few different flavours of fried rice so she set up bowls with different combinations of chopped veggies and meats. The kinds of fried rice she was making were teppanyaki, special (with tiny shrimp and bits of ham plus peas, diced carrots and spring onions), vegetarian, and egg and bacon. She would need to start frying the ingredients in batches, and there was a giant bag of rice that needed to be rinsed and soaked before frying.

Noelle saw her mom and Cindy supervising Crystal while they all cooked and she was surprised to see that neither of the adults were really having to do much. Crystal was doing it all on her own and with confidence and the air of having practiced the steps many times before. Noelle saw Crystal motion to her and turned to her work colleague "Ben, I'm sorry, I have to go see Crystal for one sec. I'll be back to continue helping in a minute" she said, as Ben, who was a male carer also dressed like an elf, nodded "All right. I'll make another batch of cheese stars" he chuckled. "Better make sure we don't run out"

Noelle stepped over to the counter Crystal, Cindy and Joy were at and watched her mom taste the potatoes "Oh, Crystal, did you make this?" she asked. She picked up a small spoon and scooped a bit out, popping it into her mouth "Ohh, this is nice, very good. They have a nice buttery taste and there's no lumps at all! You did very well" she praised her daughter, patting her on the head.

Cindy took a taste test of the potatoes as well and smiled "Ah, yes, that's the perfect fluffy mashed potato I was hoping for! Crystal, where did you learn to cook? These turned out perfectly! Can I ask you to do me a really big favour and make a few more batches of these? We're going to need a few bowls of them set around the big dining table" she said. "They pushed some of the tables together again this year to make one long, huge table so we can all eat together" she grinned and laughed. "We need more than one dish of everything"

"This is very good" Joy told Crystal as she joined in on complementing her after having tasted the mashed potatoes. She was impressed but still wasn't too sure if the little girl could handle more complicated dishes. Based on what her daughter had told her she couldn't figure out how the girl had learned to cook so well in a short time. Joy considered for a moment that maybe Crystal was actually older than she appeared but dismissed the idea as she remembered she was diapered like an infant.

Crystal reveled in the praise from Cindy, Joy, and Noelle glad that they enjoyed the mashed potatoes she had made. When she was asked where she learned to cook she quickly explained "My mom used to let me help cook all the time when I was a kid. Once I got my own place I even took a few adult cooking classes to help improve my skills" She pouted a little bit as the daycare worker asked her to make more of the same dish instead of letting her move onto to another dish. "Can't I try the fried rice or the brioche please ?" Crystal whined unaware she was starting to sound like a whiny kid.

Noelle listened to Crystal's explanation with a skeptical look. She didn't believe her. How could she? Crystal was only a young girl, a preschooler at most. She leaned over to whisper in her mom's ear, cupping her hand around her mouth to further muffle her words "Crystal likes to make up stories. She believes she's an adult and has a whole other life" she said, too quiet for the others to hear "Just go along with it, humour her". She then moved back and smiled at her daughter "Crystal just has a natural talent for cooking" she said, "It's nice that you and your mom used to cook together" she added, thinking Crystal's mom was either dead, had given her up for adoption, was missing, or had been an unfit person to be a mother and forced Crystal to run away to live life on the streets. "Seeing how much you enjoy it, I'll let you help me in the kitchen more often!" she said generously. "We might even buy you some kids' cooking items and recipe books" 

Cindy was impressed "It's nice to see you have such enthusiasm for something at such a young age. I'm sure cooking is gonna be a lifelong passion for you" she told Crystal cheerfully. "It's great to have hobbies and interests" she added. Cindy glanced at the fried rice preparations when Crystal asked her if she could try making something else "Wellll....all right! How about I whip up more mashed potatoes while you start to fry these ingredients? I'm making four different kinds of fried rice so make sure not to get things mixed up. Teppanyaki, Special Fried Rice, Vegetarian and lastly, bacon and egg" she said. "Here, you move over here and I'll move over there. We'll swap, that's easier than having to move everything around" she said, going over to where Crystal stood on the stool and waiting for her to climb down so she could move the stool for her. "Ah, and the big bag of rice needs to be rinsed then soaked. You have to do it in batches since there's so much" she tacked on.

Noelle bit her lip, a little unsure "I don't know, Cindy. Is it really going to be safe to let her use a hot frying pan? She did make herself an omelette with the pan at home this morning but that one's a lot bigger and heavier" Noelle said, eyeing the giant frying pan.

Cindy started to make more mashed potatoes, peeling the spuds and chopping them up then putting them in a big pot to boil in order to soften them. "She'll be okay, we're all here to help her and supervise, Noelle. If she needs help, she just has to ask" she said, shooting a smile towards Crystal.

• 2 weeks later...

Crystal gave Cindy a huge smile and thumbs up once she was given permission to help with the fried rice. She obviously didn't want to be stuck making the same simple food and greatly enjoyed more complicated recipes rather than the simple mashed potatoes. As she stepped down off the stool she replayed the orphanage worker's instructions in her mind just to be sure she had memorized them. Once Crystal got back on her stool she set to work stirring and flipping the rice thrilled to find the frying pans were just big not heavy making it easier to handle.

Joy stood close by Crystal sure she would need help lifting the frying pans much less lightly tossing them. She was stunned though as the girl did it though did toss a few frying pans just to help make sure nothing burnt. As the woman worked beside the little girl she almost forgot she was just a little kid instead helping hand her stuff, toss frying pans, or stir stuff as needed. Joy was becoming more impressed the more she watched Crystal's culinary skills.

Noelle was surprised by how light the frying pans were as well. She watched Crystal cook with some surprise and lots of admiration. Even she had to focus her hardest when cooking multiple dishes at once. It was impressive the way Crystal handled it. The soft rice was fried in batches then had ingredients added and fried with it.It all smelt delicious and looked extremely appetising. "Wow, Crystal, you're really good at that! I'm impressed" Noelle complimented. "We might have the makings of a professional chef on our hands" she chuckled. "I knew you liked cooking honey, but I never knew you loved it this much. I'll be sure to support your interests so you can cook more often at home. I'm sure you could even bake things to sell for money, with like a bakery stand or a lemonade stand" she added. Wasn't there a kids' toy that encouraged fun cooking skills? Ah, of course, the easy bake oven. Noelle remembered having one as a child. 

Cindy made more batches of mashed potatoes and served them in large bowls and dishes with serving spoons. "I'll take these out to the table. Crystal, it looks like that fried rice is almost finished. Do you want to start on the Christmas pie...I'm not sure if the brioche wreathe will be too advanced. It's even complicated for adults!" she chuckled, putting bowls of fluffy potato on a tray and getting ready to carry them out to the dining table.

Noelle looked at her mom "You're being a great chef's assistant, Mom" she teased her playfully. "Crystal might even hire you to help her in her future restaurant one day"

"I want to try the brioche!" Crystal squealed in excitement while almost accidentally flipping the frying pan of rice she was holding too high. She managed to catch it all though did lose her balance on the stool. Thankfully before she could fall she was quickly caught. Crystal blushed as Joy had caught her and helped her back onto the stool though was now standing a bit closer than was necessary.

Joy giggled at Noelle's suggestion of actually working in a restaurant for Crystal once she was older though was intrigued by it. She gasped as the small girl nearly fell quickly catching her and putting her back on the stool. The excitement the girl had was overwhelming though she hoped it hadn't caused her to have an accident. As soon as the rice was done Joy gave Crystal a hug while feeling the back of her diaper to make sure she was dry.

Cindy was about to reply when she saw Crystal flip the frying pan too high then start to fall backwards as she caught the fried rice, saving it but almost causing herself to fall "Wow, you're really excited about that recipe, aren't you? Careful now, you don't want any accidents to happen while in the kitchen. Kitchen accidents can be very nasty" she warned. "That was a good save" she chuckled, seeing the rice was fine. She looked at the open recipe book that showed the brioche buns stuffed with crushed garlic, quince paste, chestnuts, cranberries and mushroom pate "Welll....the recipe for the brioche wreathe is right there in that book" she nodded her chin towards the book, "I did some of the steps the day before, so you should be ready to start at step four and continue on from there" she said. "You go ahead and try making it if you want to. I'll trust Noelle, Joy and the other staff members can help you if need be. And I'll be back real soon!" she said with a wink. Cindy left the room to take the tray of food to the big long dining table and set them down along the table so there'd be enough for everyone to eat. The children weren't allowed to come to the dining table till the lunch bell rang so no little kids were getting into the food yet.

Noelle hesitated to leave Crystal to do such a complicated dish on her own, but then decided she had to get back to helping Ben. "Okay honey, do your best and listen to Grandma Joy and the other workers. I'm gonna go back over to help Elf Ben make some more food" she said, going back to the bench where Ben was and starting to help him make more snacks and dishes for the feast. They had tons of cheese stars now, so she worked on other things. She saw that Crystal had finished the fried rice so she came over and served it into big serving bowls, putting them on a tray and helping Cindy carry them out to the table as well.

Rudolph was finished carving the various kinds of meat and he was now helping to make some of the desserts.