LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Recommendations?

dlsafrica

Okay. So here are my parameters... (I am getting more money a month soon so can actually budget for diapers without worrying).

First, last month I tried Comfrey for the first time. Used one diaper -- absolutely hated it... It's far too thick. I don't actually feel wet. The discolouration of the front of a diaper is a big thing for me. It is the first obvious sign to the outside world that there is a lack of control.

Please recommend something that is thin (or thinnish) but super absorbent (the one I used five years ago doesn't seem to be available anymore), etc times two. Actually, anything along those lines that works for you. I don't like leaks. And I like to be able to sit or lie or walk in a fully wet (by my definition, full bladder load) diaper for 24 hours before changing (think I've done that a few times and it was absolutely fabulous not to have to worry about leaks or anything).

I will be in a position to budget for it some time before next weekend I hope, so any ideas would be welcome.

I'll have to see what is here in South Africa but most of the brands people talk about are here so I'll try. I'll look today and if I find something that works, I'll get it tomorrow or later in the week. (It's Monday here now)