LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diaper Vacation

• 10 months later...

The Vacation: part 11

A/N: It's been a very long time since I updated this story. But I'd like to get back into it. Hopefully this chapter will ease me back into the characters!

Dylan’s house wasn’t very far from Tony’s at all. So in no time, they were parked in front of the other boy’s house. Tony couldn’t help but smile as the curtains shifted and Ms. Debbie’s face could be seen peeking through as soon as the car cut off. Unbuckling his seatbelt, Tony got out of the car just in time to see Ms. Debbie making her way down the walkway towards him.

“Anthony, sweetheart, it’s good to see you again!” She cooed to him as she wrapped him in a hug. “I know it’s only been a day since your parents went on their trip, but you really shouldn’t stay cooped up in that house all by yourself all day.”

“I know.” Tony just agreed because really there was no arguing with Ms. Debbie.

Finally, when she released her hold on him, Tony saw Dylan walking up with the backpack over his shoulder. Tony had to stop himself from turning red. There really was nothing out of the ordinary about it though. Ms. Debbie didn’t even bat an eye as she led the way back into the house.

As Tony suspected, there was a plate of ginger cookies waiting for him. Freshly cooled and still a bit warm from the oven.

“Food will be ready in a couple of hours. So don’t fill up on those.” Ms. Debbie warned waving a wooden spoon in their direction. Tony was briefly reminded of Dylan’s words when he told him the kinds of things he would use to spank him. And Tony’s behind still stung slightly from said spanking.

“We’re growing boys, Mom. We’ll have plenty of room left for dinner.” Tony waved the threat of the spoon away as he grabbed Tony by the arm. “We’re heading up to my room. Yell if you need something.”

There wasn’t much time before Tony had to follow Dylan up the stairs or risk having his shirt stretched out. Not like he was resisting that much anyway. But pretty soon they were both up in Dylan’s room. Much the same as always with dirty clothes easily kicked into a pile and a few scattered plates and glasses. Not overly dirty, but obviously the room of a young man.

Tony immediately went over to Dylan’s PC to inspect the newer bells and whistles that weren’t there the last time he has been there. He talked to Dylan over his shoulder, not really paying attention to what the other boy was doing. He commented on the new hardware inside the slightly glowing case and only received a slight hum in response. That wasn’t unusual. Dylan was always more interested in the game aspect rather than the technology. That was Tony’s gig.

“-And you even got- What are you doing?” Anthony cut himself off as he looked back to finally see Dylan pulling a small trunk out of the closet.

“You’ll see.” Dylan spared a lookup with a smirk as he finally pulled the trunk free and set it in front of Tony. Tony could see that there was a small combination lock on the front keeping people out.

Tony sat down in the chair by the desk as he watched Dylan fiddle with the code on the lock before taking it off. He was both curious and nervous as he figured the contents of the trunk were something relating to this thing they had going between them. Whatever it was.

And he was right. When the top of the trunk flipped open, Tony was immediately given an eyeful of packs of diapers. A variety as there were only a few of every kind, but there were tons of them. It was like a pirate’s chest of just diapers.

“Dig around. Explore. Check it all out.” Dylan said looking every bit like a kid in a candy store.

Tony slipped onto his knees from the chair so that he was better able to “dig around” as Dylan put it. The diapers were nothing like the ones he had bought.

Moving them aside, he was curious to see more things. Some obvious sex toys, and some things he...wasn’t quite sure what they were.

“What’s this?” Tony asked as he held up a plastic wrapper with some kind of thing rounded tube inside.

“Enema supplies,” Dylan explained and it seemed like he couldn’t hold back his excitement anymore as he dropped down to his knees beside the box and took over the digging. The stacks of diapers came out first. “Premium quality diapers,” Dylan noted and Tony just nodded.

And Dylan quickly fell into what Tony realized was his version of Tony’s PC garble. Tony couldn’t begin to understand most of what Dylan brought out. Only being able to recognize the more tame items like butt plugs and handcuffs. But Dylan knew it all. And the information was spewing out of his mouth faster than Tony could comprehend.

Only when Dylan stopped, pausing for breath that Tony could finally gather his bearings. “...Where did you even get this stuff?”

“Online, obviously,” Dylan chuckled. “Not hard to find if you know where to look.”

“And you’ve just been stockpiling it all?”

Dylan looked a little sheepish then. “Well, I’ve tried most of this stuff on myself before I was of age to meet up with anyone. I’ve only had a few subs since then, but don’t worry!” Dylan was quick to say. “A lot of this stuff is one use only. I throw them away after use. And I clean everything that isn’t.”

It was odd to hear. Especially when Tony looked over the disarray of Dylan’s room. It was a stark contrast to the careful, dedicated dom persona that Dylan had.

“Well?” Dylan caught Tony’s attention. “What do you think?”

Tony’s face reddened as he looked back down at it all. “It’s...a lot.”

There was a pause before Tony felt Dylan wrap an arm around his shoulder. “Hey,” His voice was soft. “I’m not saying we’re going to use all of this, or even anything tonight if you don’t feel like it. I wouldn’t force you into anything.”

“I know,” Tony assured. “I do.”

“We can start slow.” There was that twinkle in Dylan’s eye again. “Yeah?”

A pit of warmth started growing in Tony’s stomach. The same warmth that he felt when bought his own diapers. And when he wore them. And when Dylan found him…

“Yeah.” Tony agreed. “We do have a couple of hours until dinner.”

“That we do.” Dylan stood up slowly and went to sit down at his computer. “Second position, diaper boy.”

Tony couldn’t help but smile as he crawled over until he was nearly under the desk. He kneeled on Dylan’s foot as he did before. This time, he was in pull-ups rather than diapers. The feeling wasn’t as intense, but it was still there.

Looking up, Tony saw Dylan holding out a pair of headphones to him. They had no microphone and a cord leading into the PC. Curiously, Tony slipped them on and watched Dylan put his usual headset on.

“Get comfortable, diaper boy. You’ll understand soon.”

• Like 4
  • 2 years later...