LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinent Girl Reviews Diapers And Blogs!

i usually buy my diapers from this website, continence connection, and would read the blog on the site on and off, but in the last few weeks this 20-something girl has been posting about what its like to be an active incontinent girl. She says she's thin and active, she's an ok writer and she became incontinent because of a car accident. She just posted a thing about not needing panties anymore after you become incontinent and she writes diaper reviews.

i've been loving it, and continence connection has been a consistant supplier of diapers and supplies for me. There's no way to contact her on the website, but i'm going to try to find her e-mail address because she seems really nice and maybe doesn't know that theres people out there that love girls in diapers... here's to hoping!

http://continenceconnection.typepad.com

i usually buy my diapers from this website, continence connection, and would read the blog on the site on and off, but in the last few weeks this 20-something girl has been posting about what its like to be an active incontinent girl. She says she's thin and active, she's an ok writer and she became incontinent because of a car accident. She just posted a thing about not needing panties anymore after you become incontinent and she writes diaper reviews.

i've been loving it, and continence connection has been a consistant supplier of diapers and supplies for me. There's no way to contact her on the website, but i'm going to try to find her e-mail address because she seems really nice and maybe doesn't know that theres people out there that love girls in diapers... here's to hoping!

http://continenceconnection.typepad.com

I think she's fake. She used terms that don't go together and made statements that any real incontinent person would generally kick back on. For instance, she said she was in a wreck and woke up with a catheter and colostomy and a diaper. Bogus. Then she said she was bowel incontinent and would mess herself all the time. A real bowel incontinent person would have a bowel program to manage it.

I doubt it is even a girl. Just some internet jerk getting his jollies. I could probably find more but I'm just bored with it already.

Im inclined to believe her; partly because who am I to judge, but also because her situation sounds very much like my own.

If it is real then I say good for her! Its always great to see other incontinent young people being positive about it :) Though I question her choice of diapers... goodnights and pull-ups do not stand up to a large wetting or messing one bit. Maybe I could teach her a few things? :P

I'm suspicious. If they've done a colostomy, they don't usually reverse that. Also, the section that made me wonder is....

"I hid my diapers from my roommate for months until she confronted me about my constant bathroom and nighttime secrecy. She became my best friend, and has been nothing but loving and supportive; she even got me a pair of footed pajamas for Christmas, her solution to me exposing my diapers accidentally in my sleep or around the house. "

I can't imagine a room mate buying a footed sleeper as a gift for the purpose described. Just to convenient to support the ABDL.....

But can't be certain.....

I'm suspicious. If they've done a colostomy, they don't usually reverse that. Also, the section that made me wonder is....

"I hid my diapers from my roommate for months until she confronted me about my constant bathroom and nighttime secrecy. She became my best friend, and has been nothing but loving and supportive; she even got me a pair of footed pajamas for Christmas, her solution to me exposing my diapers accidentally in my sleep or around the house. "

I can't imagine a room mate buying a footed sleeper as a gift for the purpose described. Just to convenient to support the ABDL.....

But can't be certain.....

yes a colostomy can be reversed and are quite often.

my issue is if she woke up catheterized and with a colostomy then there is no need for diapers.yes a bowel routine would help after the colostomy but i for one am still unpredictable with the bowel issue even with a routine.one change in timing or fluid balance and its start over time.I just spent a week in hospital and they changed my pill timing in the evening and it will take 2 weeks to get it back on track.she complains about the poor performance of the products she buys but is using thing designed for children with accidents not incontinence.

my issue is if she woke up catheterized and with a colostomy then there is no need for diapers.yes a bowel routine would help after the colostomy but i for one am still unpredictable with the bowel issue even with a routine.one change in timing or fluid balance and its start over time.I just spent a week in hospital and they changed my pill timing in the evening and it will take 2 weeks to get it back on track.she complains about the poor performance of the products she buys but is using thing designed for children with accidents not incontinence.

Exactly my point on my previous post. She's contradicting herself in the same paragraph, if she is a she. I vote some loon on a quest to get their jollies.

Exactly my point on my previous post. She's contradicting herself in the same paragraph, if she is a she. I vote some loon on a quest to get their jollies.

Also the following reeks of AB/DL

"The solution to this problem is a diaper made by women, for women. Yes, many women solve their problems with pads, but there’s nothing made for the active woman who needs 24/7 protection. We need something with color, a low-rise fit, and leg gathers that you can trust. I hope to make this a forum for exchanging ideas on what your ideal diaper would be, and hopefully this knowledge will prove useful for diaper manufacturers."

Is 24/7 an incontinent term? I am not sure as I am not incontinent. Also, does the color of "diapers" and "leg gathers" sound more like an adult baby speaking or an incontinent person speaking... Maybe both... My guess is this person is an AB, but could also be incontinent as well, so it may be truthful in a way.

SDB

Better or proper fit is something we can all wish for,tapes that hold,leg gathers,proper coverage etc.As for the color issue i don't think it matters a bit unless you want attention,a bright color diaper under or sticking out of light color pant's. most incontinent people don't deliberatly try to attract attention.I wore my classy comfort diapers to a doctors appointment once and ended up having a complete medical while i was there,the doctor was professional about them and didn't comment other than to say she needed her sun glasses for the bright colors.