LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Perspective on poop

pee pee

Poop smells for a number of reasons.  It is due to the decomposition of the food you eat, and it let's parents know it's time to change their baby's diaper.  Like others, I do like dropping a load in my diaper once in a while if I get the house to myself and don't have to work.  I like the feeling of it pushing out in my diaper either slowly or that sudden surge as you push and it comes rushing out.  I like feeling the lump in the seat of my diaper and even sitting down in it.  What I truly hate is the smell and the clean up, even with a hand held shower.  True, there is Nullo tablets but I'm not going to spend all that money on them, taking them for two weeks so it has time to build up in my system just to poop my pants once a month or so. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 9:16 AM, DiaperPilot said:

I enjoy a poopy diaper from time to time. Problem is wife is disabled and ALWAYS at home, so I rarely get to do that. When I do though, it's when I can shower a couple hours afterwards.

Hey @DiaperPilot, in your profile picture, are those Abena Premium cloth-backed diapers you're wearing?  I use XL4s as overnights although the L4s might fit me better.  I don't like the adhesive/velcro hybrid tapes on the cloth-backed premiums though as the adhesive just doesn't make any sense and the velcro is insufficient for the job.  I salvaged velcro segments off of some Assurance (Walmart) Stretch Briefs (3" single elastic closures on each side).  I use these velcro segments to stick to the adhesive tapes on the Abenas so I have refastenable closures.  When I remove the Abena, I deploy the backup tape (white) to wrap it up before disposal, thereby saving the velcro for another use (with the blue "first chance" tape still attached).  On the next diaper, I peel the blue tape from the salvaged velcro and reattach the velcro to the new tapes as described above.

I can reposition the tapes all day or night long if I need to when they have a full 1" square velcro on each closure!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a moment at the grocery store today that made me truly thankful that I was wearing diapers. I thought I was just passing gas but was taken by surprise and even though I have some fecal incontinence I generally can tell it’s coming. Not this time and I hope it’s not a harbinger of things to come, although it’s of far less consequence when diapered than having it happen without the padding. This has occurred when I was younger but usually it was accompanied with the flu or some other sickness and created a lot of disruption in my normal activities being there was no diaper to catch the deposit. Not so today as the odor wasn’t even a problem with a good fitting pair of plastic pants preventing air circulation. As far as odor is concerned from a previous post I think God made our poo stink to keep us lazy people from recycling which my dog seems to think is a good idea. And people try to tell me that dogs have such a good sense of smell...have they seen where she puts her nose? Stay padded...just in case it’s not gas!