LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Every day and Every night

I neurogenic bladder, fecal incontinence, urinary retention, chronic constipation, bladder pain issues,  and some cognitive memory issues with anxiety and depression issues. All of this is treated with a box full of medications I'm fortunate that a caretaker took me in to live with her, and we have became very close. She sees the depression medications help me a lot to relax and live a private life with her. She has showed me living quietly is much better for us. I have family but very detached as my illnesses  took me further. 

My Questions is, Are there others that started out with a caretaker, and the caretaker took it even further? I'm fully dependent on her now.

Fenton

You need to ask that question of several of your Real Life friends. That is, those you see face to face. Ask them what they think of this relationship you are in. Is your caregiver keeping you from visiting with your friends? Is she trying to isolate you from family? It would be good to have the perspective of those who have known you for a long time.

14 hours ago, WetDad said:

You need to ask that question of several of your Real Life friends. That is, those you see face to face. Ask them what they think of this relationship you are in. Is your caregiver keeping you from visiting with your friends? Is she trying to isolate you from family? It would be good to have the perspective of those who have known you for a long time.

Very good reply, we have included my sister who I'm very close too(she has changed my diapers many times:)) she sees after a very public life  that I enjoy more privacy has not hurt me. Yes she has seen I do not  go out that much, as with my conditions  it seems easier not to get into the hassle. But I do feel what you suggested I'm in many ways isolated, but again in many ways several illnesses together does make the patient feel safer at home.