LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chill Out Mom!! Chapter 15 (12/25/2020)

On 12/1/2019 at 7:46 PM, Sparkle Dust said:

And then the two were on swings with Katie constantly shouting for Mimi to watch her go higher.  While swinging both pooped again…only this time Mimi could smell the foul odor again as she jumped off.

And here I thought it couldn't get much weirder than the diaper dream Katie had about her Mommy a few chapters ago. O_o

55 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

And here I thought it couldn't get much weirder than the diaper dream Katie had about her Mommy a few chapters ago. O_o

I wanted to be symbolic and leave people guessing how Mimi’s dream got to that point.  There’s a few nice themes, but I like to think it helped build up her less hesitant actions in reality.  

Katie looked into her mommy’s eyes.  “Thank you mommy for trusting me.  Let me take care of you!” 

This plan can't possibly work.

*knows this plan will work because plot* ?

12 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

It’s a question of how long it can work.

Perhaps her mom will get kidnapped by ninjas right after the whole scheme is revealed causing the consequences to not play out until she can beat River City Ransom: Heavily Diapered Mom Version and get her back

2 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Perhaps her mom will get kidnapped by ninjas right after the whole scheme is revealed causing the consequences to not play out until she can beat River City Ransom: Heavily Diapered Mom Version and get her back

Or recruited by Fsociety from Mr Robot.  She is a computer nerd after all.  :)  

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, dpmarty said:

No more updates? This story is awesome!!

It takes awhile.  It’s busy season at work and I haven’t started the next chapter yet.  Swrry!  Right now my procrastination demands I play Phoenix Pharmacy in a video game.  :3

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

It takes awhile.  It’s busy season at work and I haven’t started the next chapter yet.  Swrry!  Right now my procrastination demands I play Phoenix Pharmacy in a video game.  :3

Oh, it wasn't my intention to rush you!
First holidays and work, then write up some great chapter :)

• 3 weeks later...

She tugged on her Mommy’s shirt.  “Mommy.  Could I please try your make up?”  May Shiva have mercy on her.

So this is where I'm up to (yeah, I'm WAY overdo to finish this chapter.)

Putting baby Katie in charge of Mimi’s makeup... this can only go poorly. XD

That was amazing Mommy” Katie said next to her.  Mimi did feel amazing.

I think I'm at the halfway point now? Something like that.

Also RE: my last comment: I just realized I read that last statement backwards and thought Katie was going to put makeup on Mimi lol. XD I kinda just woke up and I'm not totally coherent yet. I should get some coffee to fix that...

Gretel: “Ugh.  Gross, your cheerfulness is like a nice perfume that just fills the room.” 

I know people like that, and they're a joy to be around. :)

What emotion would you guess I could fill a room with? ;)

They were going to have fun the rest of the day and both got addicted to singing Let it Go. 

I finally finished it! Yay! And it only took me most of the morning lol. ?

Chill Out Mom!! 

Chapter 9

Welcome to the Zoo Zoo Zoo! Part 1

*Beep beep beep!*

Katie woke up to the sound of a soft alarm at 6:00 am.  It was early, but she was full of so much energy.  Like a child on Christmas day wanting to open their presents.  Well Katie’s present was a special day with Mommy!! 

“Today is the day!”  Katie said jumping on the bed! 

“Today is the day!”  she said opening up her blinds letting the warm light in. 

“Today is the day” she mumbled brushing her teeth. 

“Today is the day!”  she said stretching in her room.

“Today is the day!!”  she said texting her friends.

“Today is the day” Gwen read the text looking like she came from a rave held in her store. 

“Today is the day?”  Gretel read a note sent carried by Tweetie, as she was feeding her many pets to the sound of a rooster.

“Today is the day!”  Lola giggled at a café where she was enjoying a cup of coffee and reading a magazine.  “I will own my date!  Oh look, a text from little Katie.  Hee hee hee!” 

“Yaaaaaaawn.  Today.  Is the.  Day.  Zzzzz” Melody spoke in her sleep since it was still the weekend for her to enjoy, but still felt the spiritual connection with her best friend.  She also had the worst bed head where the slightest movement would make her either sneeze or cough. 

Katie opened Mommy’s door filled with adrenaline. 

Katie: “Today is the day!”  She turned on the lights, pulled the blinds on every window, pulled off Mommy’s sheets, and started shaking her, making sure that one hand was feeling Mommy’s diaper.  The squishiness of the diaper made Katie satisfied and her zen abdl groove back on track.  “Mommy mommy mommy!  Wake up.  Mommy mommy mommy!” 

“Uhh” Mimi groaned feeling shook out of her dreams.  She was actually having such a nice dream tonight and sleeping soundly.  Very rare.  Still she felt colder and the shacking was hard to stay asleep from.  Especially with the noise.  Although after a while it felt good for her muscles and privates.  “Mmm, Mommy” Mimi said slowly opening up her eyes.  Her exhaustion changed to awake shock as she saw Katie next to her bed holding her hands to her mouth and blushing red.  Followed by faint hissing sound.  Embarrassed, Mimi pulled her covers back on her suddenly aware of the dampness of her diaper.  >///<

“Did I just call Katie Mommy?!!!!”  Mimi’s thought exploded in her head.  What woman calls their daughter Mommy?!!  And worst was that it was another day she woke up wet. 

Yesterday was great after the movie theater.  They sang along to Frozen and ordered tickets online to the zoo.  It had been years since they been there and wanted to be early as possible.  After dinner, Mimi wanted to return the favor to Katie, so she wanted to prepare her a bubble bath using the herbs.  It wasn’t as good as how Katie did it, but her daughter looked so relaxed.  She could look relaxed in any situation.  How she envied her daughter as she blew at the bubbles without a care in the world. 

After, a nice bath and changing Katie, she got undressed to enjoy her own shower before Katie changed her into nighttime diapers. 

“We should have gone shopping for more PJs.  That way we’d both be snug in dream Netherlands.”  Katie said placing Mimi in a nightie that didn’t cover her diaper.  It was true that while Mimi invested in nice clothes to show herself off, she was bad at choosing pajamas.  But were they really uncomfortable?  Maybe she needed something to compare it to.  But she and Katie were different sizes.  “Maybe then I’ll get a good night’s sleep” Mimi giggled in her thoughts.  At least the two diapers tapped between her waste were comfy. 

Katie: “Mommy.  I think we should go to bed now.”

Mimi looked at the clock confused.  “But it’s only 8 pm.”  Only little kids went to bed at this time.  That sleep schedule was just asking for more nightmares. 

Katie took Mimi’s hands.  “Yeah, but we need to leave early tomorrow.  Early slumber means early dreams and more sleep.  And we need sleep.  I’ll stay with you till you fall asleep.” 

Mimi: “Katie, why do you rhyming like Dr. Suess?”

Katie yawned: “To get sleepy.”  True to her word, Katie tucked Mimi in and did everything in her power to put her to sleep.  She played her zen music and held her hand and said soft sweet things to her.  And after 1 hour and 10 minutes Mimi fell deep asleep.  It still took long without medication, but at least by going to bed early she could get more sleep. 

In the middle of the night she woke up feeling the need to pee.  After all, she and her daughter were keeping well hydrated before bed.  Waking up, groggy, but maybe a little satisfied that she was getting her control back.  That self-esteem went away the moment she squeezed her thighs together and felt a cold damp diaper.  It wasn’t recent and got her down.  After all she hadn’t wet the bed Friday and the only reason for Saturday’s…messy accident was because she was drunk.  She wanted to cry, but at the same time she just wanted a full night’s sleep even if she woke up wet.  The zen music had that effect on her. 

After a minute with a full bladder she spread her legs and let her diaper become warm again.  She was amazed that her diapers could hold this much.  “I have no control of this” Mimi thought.  “Katie holds my ability to use the toilet around her neck.  It’s not my fault if I wake up wet.  Zzzzz.”  Relaxed she fell back to sleep mumbling, “Katie never spanked me for waking up wet.”  She slept like a baby. 

Now waking up to calling her daughter Mommy may have been because Katie kept repeating “Mommy” over and over again, but Mimi didn’t know that.  For many years to come, Mimi would never understand why the next words were said in a soft high pitched voice.  “I wet the bed again.” 

Katie wet herself from Mommy calling her Mommy so much that she nearly leaked.  She loved that her diapers could hold it all without her having to worry about leaks.  She could pee all she wanted wearing them.  And Mommy looked so innocent wrapped up in her blankie honest that she wet the bed again. 

Katie helped her up.  “Don’t worry Mommy, I’m wet too.  We can’t use the toilet today anyway.  We’ll get better together.”

Mommy smiled trying to play along.  “Yeah, I couldn’t help it.”

Katie: “Bet you slept great.”

“Like a baby.”  Mommy said with a nervous giggle, but Katie knew deep down, that Mommy was a cute baby just like her. 

Of course, Katie knew that Mommy’s bedwetting was no accident.  Manipulative as it may be, she was becoming better at sneaking into Mommy’s room undetected.  Going to bed early, would ensure that Katie would get more sleep later too, important for her health and chi.  She made sure that Mommy was fast asleep this time and make the room her territory.  She made sure that Mommy fell asleep to her favorite zen lullaby at max volume, memorized all of the creeks in the floor, and kept the door slightly open to get back in easier. 

Mommy had a certain pattern to her insomnia that Katie could identify.  Once in deep sleep her breath and movement changed.  They became calmer.  Katie just needed to meditate in her room for an hour for rest and patient waiting for a better chance of her diaper heist.  Her favorite part of each night, sticking Mommy’s hand into a warm bowl of water until her diaper filled.  How she missed this the last few days and was even better with the music in the background.  Mommy couldn’t hear her footsteps with this background noise.  She as going to do this every night. 

Satisfied, Katie couldn’t resist kissing her on the forehead and whispering in her ear despite the risk.  “Sweet dreams Mommy.  Never wake up dry again.”  After that she had a good night’s sleep. 

For now, Katie didn’t want to waste no time, as she dragged Mommy along to the kitchen. 

Mommy had protested.  “Katie I’m not ready I still need to…”

Katie: “I’ll change you after breakfast.  We don’t have a moment to lose.  The zoo waits for the early.”  At least Katie was rational enough to let Mommy wear her bath robe.  They both scarfed down their breakfast quickly.  While Mommy was more briket with buttered toast, water, and some fruit, Katie was enjoying for oatmeal, orange juice, and yogurt.  She got scalded for eating too quickly.

“Sorry.  I’m just excited.”  Katie said obeying her mommy.  “Been years since we went to the zoo, just the two of us.”

Mommy: “You never asked…although I guess I kept busy.” 

Katie: “Mommy, you just want to see the lemurs.”

Mommy: “Well, I don’t really know about whatever lemurs are, but animals sound zen…um am I saying it right?”

Katie giggles: “Don’t worry, nobody in the zen society will judge you.  Pinkie promise.”

Mommy notices that Katie had seconds for her meal.  She bet Mommy was proud that her baby could feed and clean herself. 

Mommy asked: “You sure you should be eating that given…” She points down at their diapers.

Katie smiled with some oatmeal stuck on her face that she quickly napkinned off once prompted too.  “Why?  I always eat oatmeal on Sundays.”  Feigning ignorance and stealing one of Mommy’s grapefruits.  “Need the energy.”  Katie wasn’t stupid because she knew that this meal would make her rumbly in the tummy.  Today wasn’t just a fun day at the zoo.  It was a new step for Katie as well as an ABDL.  She could just imagine the large crowd inches away from her diaper.  Could she be zen?  Could she be carefree like she wanted to be?  She wants this.  She needs this.  

After breakfast, they quickly cleaned up after themselves.  Katie insisted that they go potty one more time before their changes.  Per their weekend pledge they undressed each other to just their diapers and relieved their diapers on the toilet.  Katie still had plenty of reserves left over from the morning wetting.  The flow was wet all over and didn’t feel it getting absorbed.  To Katie’s luck she got changed first.  Both agreed a morning shower would be a waste. 

“Katie you leaked.”  Mommy remarked.

“Nooo.  That can’t be, my pajamas are fine.”  Katie said.

“No, not much, but there are a few wet drops on the plastic panties.” Mommy said showing Katie the wet spots. 

Katie was nervous.  “Is that bad?”  She was inexperienced in that.

Mommy shrugged: “Well this happened a few times when you were a baby.  They should be washed every once in a while, but since we haven’t been wearing them long, I think we can make do with a wet wipe and a towel for today.” 

Katie: “With experience comes knowledge.”

Mommy tickles Katie’s foot until she burst out laughing.  “That’s for calling me old.  Be glad it was just that.  Let’s get you changed baby Katie.”

“Mommy” Katie pretended to blush bashfully, but secretly loving it.  She loved when Mommy changed her.  The added rash cream was rubbed everywhere before being applied by the fresh smell of baby powder.  Then came lifting of the legs to give up control and let Mommy change her into a fresh diaper.  After checking for leaks Katie asked “Mommy, I think we should wear double diapers.”

Mommy: “No, the zoo is large and we’ll just be waddling everywhere, not to mention harder to hide.”

Katie: “:<  I know, but it’ll take us over an hour to get there, maybe 2 with traffic.  Better safe than sorry and we can change out once inside.”  Mommy couldn’t argue with that, since it was just for the car.  Both were changed into two diapers each before being locked into their plastic panties.  Next came outfits for the day.  Like yesterday, diapered mommy and daughter were also tasked with dressing the other.  They spent nearly an hour deciding on what that would be yesterday evening.  Mommy dressed Katie in a yellow t shirt and cute blue overalls that Katie used to help with yard work.  It had souvenir pins on the straps and a few pockets for storage.  They were hand me down, so they were more than big enough to support double the double diapers Katie was already wearing.  She just needed to tighten the belt and the bulge was barely noticeable. 

Mommy also made sure to apply plenty of bug spray on both of them.

Katie coughed. “This is wrong.  Bugs and the sun are our friends.” 

But Mommy corrected as usually: “Wrong, bugs will bite anywhere and as for the sun” (She holds up light sunscreen for the amateur tanner).  “Proceed with caution.”  Mommy was always about skin care that maybe she could have studied to become a dermatologist instead. 

Katie wanted Mommy to feel pretty today, so she picked Mommy’s favorite sundress.  It was a bright yellow summer lace sundress with blue flowers that went down to the knees that provided plenty of room to hide the diaper.  She was to wear long white socks along with tennis shoes despite Mommy’s protests that it didn’t match.

Katie: “Tennis shoes are easiest to move in.  Just be comfy.” 

After Katie had her pigtails fixed, they went to do separate things for the next 10 minutes.  While Mommy was applying her make up, Katie was finishing their travel bag that included 4 diapers for each of them, disposable changing mats, rash cream, baby powder, multiple water bottles, portable chargers for their phones, and light snacks.  Once done with make up, Mommy brought matching sunglasses and sunhats for them to wear. 

After Mommy reviewed the contents and double checked that she had their tickets the started the car to head to the zoo.  The time was 7 am.

For as energetic as Katie was, she fell back asleep 5 minutes into the drive.  Mimi wondered if her daughter was meditating until she saw drool.  The diapers added bulk to Mimi’s legs, but she was sadly getting used to it.  The was pretty uneventful until an hour in when her crotch started feeling warm for no reason.  Panicking she squeezed her legs and pulled to the side of the highway.  Mimi tried to feel her diaper, but the plastic pants made it hard to get a good feel of the inside.  Still she could feel the warmth and felt more flow out when she readjusted her leg. 

“I didn’t even feel that” Mimi thought.  Surrendered she finished wetting herself.  Sure she needed to use the bathroom more often, but this came more sudden than before.  The warm feeling of peeing herself was followed by 5 seconds of shivering.  “This is bad.  No, it’s okay.  I have my doctor’s appointment tomorrow.  Then I can get fixed.” 

Mimi sighed.  “Well at least I was already wearing a diaper.”  She chuckled at what she just said, then looked to her right because she wasn’t alone.  Katie was still sleeping like a baby.  “Boop” Mimi said poking her daughter on the cheek just cause.

“Mmnrm” Katie gave a grumpy moan and waking up.  “Mommy why?”  She went back to sleep.  “Boop” Mimi poked again giggling. 

“Aargh!”  Katie groaned.  “Stop!”  

Mimi giggled.  “Hey, if I need to stay awake then so do you.  What happened to the high energy you had earlier?” 

Katie: “I wasn’t sleeping.  I was training.”  She looked very serious. 

Mimi: “You were sleeping.” 

Katie lowered her eyebrows down a few millimeters making it hard to tell she was pissed off.  “This is Zen training for competition.  I must become one who cannot react when in meditation.”

Mimi: “Your club competes?”

Katie: “Yeah, we made it to regionals last year, but had to withdraw due to lack of members.  Why do you ask?  You want to see.”  

Mimi: “Well if you’re offering I suppose, not that I understand.”

Katie: “Ignorance is bliss, or something one philosopher once said.  By the way, why have we stopped.  Are we there?” 

“Just wanted to be a safe driver.”  Mimi lied. 

“Mommy are you wet?” Katie asked.

“What?!”  Mimi exclaimed high pitched like a child.  “No of course not!”

Katie touched Mimi’s shoulder as if she knew.  “Mommy?”

“Just a wittle” Mimi blushed.  She was like a toddler too ashamed to admit they broke a plate. 

Katie pats the diaper.  “Don’t worry Mommy, I’ll need to wet myself by the time we get there too.  It’s a long drive after all.  “But I’ll stay awake.”   

True to Katie’s word they both peed again by the time they made it to the zoo.  It didn’t help that Katie charmed her into drinking water to hydrate. They ended up playing car games like spotting car colors.  Mimi felt a little ashamed of sounding that childish in front of Katie, but she was becoming more dependent on her lately.  She did volunteer to wear them with her and seemed mostly okay with it other than that night with the thunderstorm.

“Why do I feel like I forgot something” Mimi thought?  She’d figure it out eventually.  She had free time to go to the zoo after all. 

They made it to the zoo early around 8:15 am.  Although 15 minutes before opening there was still a long line near the ticket booths.  They had to be directed to a parking spot which was on grass. 

Mimi was never one for crowds.  They’re loud and easy to bump into, especially her diaper.  Katie got a bit fidgety when they got to the line, but she easily kept herself occupied.  

Katie: “The gate is new.  Very big and old fashion.”  The new gate had decorated columns and a few speakers playing songs for the kids.  There were a lot of kids today and plenty more gathering behind them.  One song was a bit nostalgic. 

“Welcome to the Zoo-zoo-zoo!” both Mimi and Katie hummed the lyrics.  They looked at each other and giggled.

“I’m surprised you remembered that.”  Mimi said to her diaper. 

“Not really, but it sounded so familiar.”  Katie remarked. 

This brought back memories.  “Well you were about to start pre-school, and we wanted you to get a head start on everything, so I looked into educational games for you to play.”

“We had a game station back then?” Katie asked. 

“I let you use my computer” Mimi said.  It was a bit of pain to loan her computer back then given how busy she was, but in a way having a daughter helped her better understand user capabilities.  After all, if she could program something easy for a child to use, but also have limited access, then she could do it for adults.  Of course, she wasn’t going to admit that she used her daughter as a guinea pig.  She would keep that a secret.  “Putt putt Saved the Zoo was your favorite.  You kept wanting to go to the zoo to see talking animals.  You’d be like, Mommy mommy, I want to see the baby animals!”  The game is about a purple car that talks with a puppy in the passenger’s seat. 

Katie blushed: “Mommy.  You don’t need to say that here.” 

Mimi teased.  “Hey you asked.  You also had trouble with the lyrics but I think the best part went…

Welcome to the Zoo (zoo zoo)

With the kangaroos (roos roos)

And the tigers too (too too). 

Welcome to the ZOO-ZOO-ZOO.”

Katie mimicked: “Welcome to the Zoo-zoo-zoo!  Hee hee.  Do we still have that game?”

Mimi chuckled: “I think we’re both too old for it.  Unfortunately, I can’t remember if I got rid of it or placed it in crawl space storage.” 

Katie pouted.  “You better not have lost it.”  She shivers again.  Mimi was trying to pick up on social cues.  Normally Katie was pretty chill, but if trying to potty train herself these past few weeks has taught her anything, there are certain social cues when somebody needs to use the bathroom whether diapered or not. 

Not wanting to out her daughter, she whispered in her ear.  “Katie, do you need to go potty?  You can just go?”  Honestly, they hadn’t been waiting long, but they’d probably be stuck in line for at least another 20 minutes.  If anything Mimi’s own diaper was getting cold.  “We can get changed once inside. 

Katie whispered back: “It’s not for pee-pee.  It’s the other…”  Her daughter looked around in case somebody heard.  She blushed and covered her butt. 

It took Mimi a few moments to do the math.  “Oooh!”  She hated to tell Katie she told her so, but she really couldn’t have had oatmeal for breakfast.  Although this also placed into question of when she would also need to poop. 

Not wanting to draw suspicion through whispering, she continued the conversation through text. 

“How bad is it?”

“Don’t like it, but may be able to hold it?”  Katie texted.

“We can always take it off once we get inside!”  Mimi texted

“No!  That’s cheating.”  Katie texted.

“Cheating?”  Mimi texted.  Katie followed with emojis.  “The zen can endure.” 

“That makes no sense.  I’m not even going to take my diaper off if you do.”  M

“Maybe, but it hurts the fun rules we made.”  (Stern parent emoji).  K

“I’m your Mom!”  (Stern parent emoji). M

“I learned it from you.  LOL.”  Katie looked like she needed to poop again.  Still as the Mom, she had to lay down the law somehow. 

“If you poop your diaper here I will spank you 50 times.”  Texted Mimi. 

“But if you choose to take off or at least poop in it on a toilet, I’ll buy you something at the gift shop.”  Mimi. 

Katie’s eyes lit up.  She types.  “DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL DEAL.  I can hold it!” 

“How the hell died that dumb plan work?”  Mimi thought.  “Is my daughter dumb?  Did I raise her right?  I hope she isn’t dumb enough to need motivation to NOT mess herself at her age.” 

As the minutes passed Mimi noticed her daughter continuing a potty shift.  A normal person would have gone before leaving for a crowded zoo, but diapers change the rules.  After all, why plan your bowel movements when it’s just going to end up in the pants.  In the past 48 hours she had already messed herself twice and prayed that she wouldn’t feel the need again until tomorrow.  For know she needed to keep her daughter distracted until they made it to the front of the line.  Luckily it was moving. 

“Look Katie!!”  She points in the air.  “That cloud looks like a..um, what do you think it looks like?” 

Katie looks up and rolls her eyes back at Mimi.  “That Mommy, is a majestic Pegasus galloping in the air on a road of silky butterflies.  Of course, the philosophical scholar can tell that that is a very cute horsy that is impossible to ride on.  :<  Oh, I think that one looks like a caterpillar, I think.  That is an obtuse shape.  Hard to define in this present life.” 

“Is Katie high?”  Mimi thought.  “I know she talks like this all of the time, but she sounds like every stoner ever.  I’d blame her friend Melody, but after force checking her bag 12 times, I think it’s safe to say that neither smokes marijuana.  If anything I’m even more worried that she doesn’t know what weed is.  That would be a shocker.” 

They spend the next 10 minutes pointing at every cloud in the sky until running out.  It was a good way to pass the time as they were super close to the front now.  Unfortunately, Katie looked like she was getting desperate.  Why, oh why did she eat oatmeal this morning?  Mimi’s own wet diaper was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable, but that didn’t matter right now.  She couldn’t let her daughter poop herself in front of everyone or she’d die of embarrassment.  But she didn’t have any other distractions on her. 

Katie shivered as she grabbed onto Mimi’s hand.  Her face was beat red.  It smelled. 

“Katie did you..?” Now Mimi’s face was beat red. 

“Manny did you go poopy?”  a younger mother next to them spoke to her INFANT child, holding him up and sniffing him.  “Hope there’s a changing table inside.”  Mimi nearly burst out laughing, but only got out a small chuckle. 

Katie whispered.  “I can’t hold it much longer.  What do I do?” 

Mimi whispered.  “Please try to hold it a little longer, we’re almost there.”  The tension was building.  One wrong move could mean disaster.  Mimi really had to pee now, but could hold it.  They were almost there.  The music sounded better now.  “Katie it will be all right.  Just listen to the music and we’ll get us to a bathroom in no time.” 

And finally, it was their turn at the ticket booth.  

“Hi, welcome to the Silly Minx Put-Put Zoo, the most fun zoo you’ll ever see.” 

“Finally!”  Mimi thought.  She really had to pee and knew Katie only had minutes.  But they were adults and could hold it.  Granted they were wearing thick diapers that made it harder to hold it, but such is life.  “One adult and one teenager.”  She hands over their tickets. 

“Certainly!  Let me ring you up.”  The scanner malfunctions.  “Oops!  Looks like the machine jammed.  Don’t worry it’ll only take a few minutes.”  Everyone behind them groaned, especially Mimi and Katie.”  If you think that was the only delay, then you are wrong!!  The ticket lady was chatty during the entire thing sometimes even forgetting to fix the ticket scanner.  Meanwhile the baby behind them was crying after being in a soiled diaper for too long with the young mother cooing them.

“There there.  It’s alright, let’s not ruin the line for the rest of the guests.”  She was shaking a little too hard which made the baby cry more. 

“Ah young parents and their kids.  ?  That’s why I’ve been doing this for 25 years.  Never a dull day.” 

“Stop getting distracted!!”  Mimi thought.  She was currently simulating parallel universes where she banged the ticket lady’s skull into the ticket booth repeatedly. 

“Um miss, I you’re shaking your kid too hard.”  Katie remarked waddling closer to them. 

“What?  The mother and Mimi remarked. 

Katie: “Well baby’s don’t like to be shake when they’re already uncomfortable.”

The Mother: “Are you calling me a bad mother?!”  Mimi knew that look.  She had given that look before other judgy people.  When at times like that when violence was not appropriate, the argument would at least cause a scene. 

Katie looked a little nervous, but at the same time her still zen self.  She put her hand on the mother’s shoulder and calmly said, “You are a wonderful mommy.  I can feel it in your aura.  The negative vibes of the angst line attacks us all.  Do you mind?”  Her body language tells that she wants to hold the baby.  True to Katie’s zen nature, the twitching to really need to poop just seemed to go away as she held the crying baby in her arms.  She looked like a natural. “You’re the first baby I ever held.”  Katie spoke to the baby.  “Inalunalula.  You’re heavy but full of life.  Inalunalula, no worries baby.  Your mommy will soon change you and make everything better.  Inalunalula, inalunalula.”  The baby starts laughing.  Call it a hallucination, but Mimi could swear butterflies were circling around her daughter.  Katie continued chanting some more.  “Inalunalula.”  Katie blushed a bit, before handing the baby back.  “Well take care.  You have a lovely child.” 

“That was something” Mimi thought.  “Katie’s never babysat before and yet she’s cuddled that baby easily.  No, no, don’t think about grandchildren.  Nor about Katie having sex with some loser, getting old, and going senile, and pissing myself!  #*&%ing hell ticket lady, hurry up before I piss myself!!”  Katie walked back towards Mimi and tugs on her skirt.  Before, either could respond, the ticket lady exclaimed.  “Fixed it!!” 

“Finally!!!!” Mimi said sticking her arm out to get her visitors bracelet and needing to force Katie to take hers.  She wanted out of this awful awful line!! 

The ticket lady wasn’t taken back by the hostility at all.  Probably used to it.  “Sorry for the wait.”  She took out a gift bag.  “I upgraded the contents of your visit along with this complimentary gift bag with instructions and schedules of events.  Have a lovely day.”  She waves goodbye.  “Where’s the bathroom.”  The ticket lady points in the direction of it.

The mother (Mimi) and daughter waddle their way in.  Once inside Katie tugs even harder.  Mimi nearly shook Katie off, but looking at her at daughter’s face was like reading a map.  Katie looked like she was holding back tears.

Mimi: “Katie what’s wrong.” 

Katie looked super uncomfortable, but trying every possible position to alleviate it with minimum movement.  She really didn’t want to cry or risk snot falling down her nose.  “Mommy, I had an accident.”  She covers her butt.  “Please don’t spank me.”  Mimi immediately got behind her daughter and starting feeling the back of her overalls.  It felt a little squishy, but not from poop.  It took awhile for her to notice Katie was blushing from embarrassment from having a very public diaper check in a crowded zoo and people watching them. 

Katie struggled to speak.  “When holding the cute baby, I relaxed too much and peed and nearly…”  She couldn’t say it.  She merely held her hands on her butt to better hold it, but her stomach must have been killing her with the way she gritted her teeth.  “I’m scared to move.”

Mimi blurted out. “Why’dyouhavetoeatoutmeal.”  She grabbed Katie by the hand and started running.  “I’m not letting you do that here!”  She pushed her other hand in against Katie’s diaper butt based on the old wives tale about it blocking pressure, although it certainly didn’t stop her daughter from farting much to the misery of Mimi’s nose. 

“Mommy, please slow down!”  Katie said.  You’d think they were causing a scene, but lots of people run at zoos.  The wide roads full of children and strollers encourage it. 

“No!  I made my stupid threat and now I have to stand by it.”  Mimi said.

Katie while running.  “I don’t want to be spanked.  But you’re going to fast, and I suck at sports.”

Mimi: “Then take a track class and imagine that you really need to make it to the toilet.”  They both had great motivation to run fast.   Why do zoos place the bathrooms a few minutes walk away from the entrance?  Zoos are so spread out with lots of empty space.  Running made the normal five minute leisurely stroll to the first bathroom take about one minute.  But it was quite the minute that both girls were putting up a sweat from the humidity.  Katie kept farting every 100 feet, but Mimi had no time to complain about the body’s disgusting functions as the need to pee was like needles on her bladder and vagina.  And running made it worse, but if she stopped…well she wasn’t going to stop.  The two had to navigate their way through other people.  Luckily, Mimi was addicted to the video game freeway as a kid and was a pro at being rude and socially insecure around others.  Even luckier that the zoo just opened like 20 minutes ago and still a small crowd.  Katie gripped Mimi’s hand harder the more desperate she became. 

Until finally they reached the bathroom.  There was no line so they just ran right in, ignoring that it was half full with other woman.  Mimi dragged Katie in the biggest stall they could find and slammed the door.  “Now we can finally use the toilet!!  Just need to grab the key and done!!”  Mimi thought. 

Still holding Mimi’s hand, Katie sat down on the toilet and truly relaxed since the first time they got in line.  She was still wearing her overalls and diapers. 

“Oh no!”  Mimi thought, just as a heavy flow filled her diapers filled with warm pee.  It was a title wave built up in such a short time.  It hurt coming out at first. 

“Aw!”  Katie gave an one second moan, before looking more at peace, and becoming 1000% smellier as she messed herself for a while, much to the stereotypical smell of any public restroom ever. 

“I can smell it from here.  What does my daughter eat besides oatmeal” Mimi thought still peeing and Katie still pooping in their respective diapers.  Suddenly the absence of pain, became relieve.  It became feeling better for her once she sat down to continue peeing.  Why did she feel happy?  She certainly wasn’t a masochist for pain nor into that weird kinky stuff.  Not that she hadn’t had sex in 18 months and had practically destroyed her vibrator from years of misuse.  “No don’t think of that now you stupid bitch or you’ll get drunk again and end up in something weirder than locked diapers and your teenage diaper changing you for everything!  Oh shit Katie!!”  Last time Katie pooped herself by accident she was scared out of her mind and crying in her arms.  She didn’t want this to ruin the day because, despite the public humiliation of her inevitable embarrassing incontinence, she really did look forward to spending more time with her daughter.  And now the slightest gesture would make Mimi look super judgy and ruin the day for both of them.  She felt Katie’s grip tighten, the more relaxed she looked. 

All Mimi could do was go with the glow and chant, “Inalunalula.”  This made Katie giggle even while pooping.  “Inalunalula.”  Mimi couldn’t help, but giggle too.  She didn’t know what the hell the phrase meant, but if Katie said it, then it must be some zen hippie bullshit that she loves.  “Inalunalula.” 

Katie giggles: “Inalunalula.”  They kept chanting that until they finished peeing and pooping in their diapees.  If there was anyway Mimi could see a sunshine with her accidents, it was only with her daughter. 

Katie had never felt a huge load.  She kept pooping and pooping for seemed like eternity.  The painful owie in her tummy was being released and in it came relief.  This may have even been the biggest poopie diaper she had taken.  She may have been sitting on a potty but her diapee was bulged to the limit even stretching out a noticeable lump at the back of her cute overalls.  And to make things better….

“My first public pooping!!”  Katie held a party in her mind before reality was scaring away her ABDL self.  While the comfort of releasing gave her zen feels, she couldn’t lie that the increased vulnerability made her nervous. 

Pull back a few minutes ago.  The line was long and Katie did not expect to need to go poopie so soon.  She practically emptied everything she ate during the last 24 hours, which might have been from over doing it on the junk food during a Disney marathon.  She wanted to poop her diaper at the zoo because when would be the next time Mommy would be able to change her in a public setting.  Eeeee.  She felt so liberated.  Of course, she couldn’t trust laxatives, but figured the need would come sooner or later the more fiber she ate.  And boy did it come quicker than expected. 

She just wanted to line while stuck in the line.  “Owie!  Patience is the rode to understanding.”  Katie had thought while stuck in the entrance line.  “Our destination will arrive when we experience the journey.  I could just go right now…at” The excitement was so much that it made her jitter.  Why was she nervous!  Why was her heart racing?  She wanted to be calm, she wanted to be zen.  Why, she was a baby?  She wanted to go poopie in her diapee. 

“Katie, do you need to go potty?  You can just go?” Mommy had whispered in her ears. 

“Mommy knows?!”  Katie thought.  She suddenly remembered that Mommy was next to her.  Just go?  Of course she should just go.  She was going to poop herself. 

Katie whispered back to Mommy: “It’s not for pee-pee.  It’s the other…”  The zen was coming back, and back to the act that she was only doing this for just for Mommy.  Just tell her and wait a few minute then she could feel like a zen baby again.  A fun way to start the trip to the zoo.  That was until the text conversation with the carrot and stick form of parenting!!

“SPANK me!?!?”  Katie thought.  Her bottom hurt just thinking about 50 spanks from Mommy.  “Why?  Babies don’t hesitate to poop their diapees!”  She thought.  She then looks around to see other kids and even other mommies with babies.  “I’m a teenage girl wearing diapers.”  Her ABDL self was throwing a huge inner tantrum wailing around.  “No fair!  No fair!  No fair!  I wanna be a baby!  I wanna be a baby!  I wanna be a baby!  Baby’s use their diapees!!”  She didn’t show it except for a few noticeable twitches while texting back.  When Mommy texted back about the buying anything she wanted at the gift shop, it was like the Buddha Gretel pacifying her figuratively and literally and dropping her at a daycare run by Gwen she refinds inner peace.  She was calm again, although it still hurt.  She didn’t like to feel pain.  She liked feeling free of pain.  Was holding it as long as possible a thing?  Sure she used to pee her panties on rainy days and in the shower whenever possible, but she always hated feeling the need to pee, and just wanted to well pee herself.  A soul searching journey that led her discovering the diaper loving baby she is.  But she hated pain, but disobeying Mommy…felt like leaving her comfort for a thunderstorm because pooping without being next to Mommy…made her feel insecure.  She wasn’t like Gwen, she had never pooped herself in public before.  Mommy’s protection made an icky diaper feel good because she was there.  And Mommy needed her too.  Katie needed to hug her and take away her stress.  She knew it to be true.  And maybe deep down she was secretly an ABDL too without realizing it.  A girl can dream can’t she? 

Despite the pain, Mommy surprised her with clouds.  How Mommy knew nothing about the spiritual portrait of clouds is a mystery to her.  Still, it was fun talking with Mommy in the slow moving line.  Just two diaper girls, Mommy and daughter, friends forever.  It was like a jingle in her brain.

“OMG.”  Katie had a calm epiphany with a smile.  “Mommy is potty training me.”  For some reason it made her feel better than the idea of pooping herself.  A chance to be a little girl around Mommy.  She hated the idea of using the potty, but she only said she had to poop on the toilet.  “I’m not using the potty today.  I’m 50% business lady like you Mommy.  I can read between the lines.  I’ll make you proud Mommy.”  For Mommy she would endure as long as possible.  “And I’m getting another toy no matter what!” 

Katie was starting to feel desperate by the time they made it to the front of the line at the nice ticket lady.  She didn’t even fart after all the years of being drilled to definitely NOT do that outside of a restroom and one embarrassing day in elementary school.  Normally she’d love to have conversation with such an experienced women, but one wrong move would mean certain doom.  When she volunteered to soothe the crying baby, she felt a kindred spirit with the baby whose name she already forgot.  After all they were both babies who used their diapees.  It didn’t matter that she was taller than most.  She felt a warm maternal instinct despite never holding another baby before.  Due to inexperience she used her best zen chant.  She kept chanting “Inalunalula.”  After years studying the zen way with Melody this was her greatest made chant.  To her it meant “You’re with me.”  Maybe she should have been like the normal girls with babysitting jobs.  She would have found diapers much faster after all and would be better at changing them.  And truth be told, she wanted to one day cradle Mommy to sleep despite the idea of Mommy being a heavy baby and Katie being a baby.  Katie wanted to baby Mommy, and couldn’t imagine babysitting anybody else, well baby Melody if she asked.  “Inalunalula.”  The chant was meant to bring everyone around her to peace.  They weren’t in a line.  Everybody was in their diapees in a meadow full of sunflowers, butterflies and rivers of milk.  By the time the baby she was cradling started giggling she felt super warm.

Hissssssssssss!  Katie felt so warm, secure, zen, and at peace until she felt gas being released. 

“Oh no.” Katie thought still calm, but in reality.  She could feel it now.  The strain felt from needing to poopie was coming back that one false move meant bowel explosion!  To top it off, she peed again since the car ride without even realizing it. 

“I didn’t even feel it.”  Katie thought.  “Oh no.  The weakness.”  While inalunalula was the best zen technique she had, it had a huge weakness, she let go of all sensory feelings of this world, including bladder control.  The first time she mastered this technique, she peed herself, which is why she never used it during Zen competitions and usually went to the bathroom.  The worst time was during an argument with Mommy.  They were in the same room and she ended up peeing herself while mentally chanting it in the same room as Mommy.  Not only she was grounded, but Mommy spanked her after cleaning up because she forgot to apologize for soiling herself.  The memory made her feel way too insecure to be comforting a fellow baby and risk dropping it in the process of messing her diapee.

Katie blushed a bit, before handing the baby back to its mommy.  “Well take care.  You have a lovely child.”  Ironically that was when the nice ticket lady fixed her ticket scanner allowing her and Mommy into the zoo.  Still Katie couldn’t stop thinking, “Waaaaaah!  I had an accident!!!  Mommy’s gonna hate me and think I’m a freak!!”  It was a thunderstorm in her heart.  She let Mommy down.  She used her diapee!!!  She had an accident! 

It was hard to enjoy entering the zoo and the idea of lying of Mommy.  As they waddled in due to the thickness of their diapees all Katie could do was hold her butt from keeping herself from pooping and tell the truth to Mommy.  “When holding the cute baby, I relaxed too much and peed and nearly…”  The results were a lot different.  Here initial fears were Mommy taking her on the knee and spanking her right there until she messed herself like the bad little girl she was/  She may be a baby, but she was not a masochist. 

Instead of that Mommy was like a superhero in her quest to potty train Katie.  The run was exhausting, but thanks to Mommy, Katie kept her promise and let loose into her diapee the moment she sat on the potty.  The thunderstorm was waning, but did Mommy want her to poop her diapee?  Despite everything, she didn’t want to hurt/stress Mommy.  Being a baby wasn’t worth it no matter how good/zen pooping herself felt. 

“Inalunalula.”  Mommy said to Katie still holding her hand.  Katie was at peace.  She didn’t care who noticed her pooping herself as long as Mommy was there.  Mommy was all that mattered.  And she loved that she made Mommy happy because Mommy made her happy.  Inalunalula.  Katie finally understood how she came up with that phrase.

“Inalunalula.”  Katie thought in her almost delusional world.  “Mommy you’re with me.  ?  You’re proud that I went poopie in my diapee.  You think I’m a good girl.  >///<  I love you Mommy!!”  And with that she finished publicly pooping her diapee on the zoo potty.  

There aren’t that many ABDL stories with arcs circled around zoos, which Katie thought was a shame.  She’d only read two zoo story arcs online and they were super short leaving out many details.  Like how zoo bathrooms are really wild.  When Mommy pushed her in, the place was more than half full.  The ladies’ room has no ventilation other than the door-less entrance and windows, leaving a humid atmosphere.  Many were complaining that the place was ruining their make up and even Mommy had a drop of sweat.  It even poofed out Katie’s pigtails a bit.  And the floors was the weirdest.  They felt like moist sidewalks.  Not many knew, but the staff hose cleans the floor that has a drain.  Well at least the toilets were clean.  She giggled.

Finally, Mommy broke the tension.  “Are you okay.” 

Katie didn’t know what to say.  “I pooped my diaper.”  She said it, and blushed, “But I held it till her like you texted.” 

Mommy was starting to get her breath back.  She was more composed in the icky atmosphere.  Her diapee was also peaking out.  Hee hee.  “Well that explains the smell.” 

(Knock knock). 

“Hey can you hurry up!  Some of us have to pee!!”  Said a woman on the other side.  The first bathrooms at a public zoo are a battleground.  People drive from hours away for the trip and unlike the duo, they don’t wear diapers.  Many with little kids with small bladders.  And bathrooms always get busy on nice days like today. 

Mommy immediately stood up before somebody looked underneath to see her diaper.  This caused her to let go of Katie, which made the teen baby sad and less secure.  There was still knocking. 

Mimi feels naked even behind closed doors.  She and her daughter just soiled themselves in the same stall.  How do you explain two people being in the wrong stall?  Sure the sunglasses gave some disguise, but not the best!  The woman keeps knocking.

“Hey hurry up!”

“Little busy, find another stall” Mimi tried to sound calm and grown up. 

“No, you’re not!  There’s somebody else in there!  I’m getting security!” She didn’t even work here!” 

Mimi looked at her daughter and mouthed “I’m sorry.”  Before saying.  “I’m changing my daughter!”

“…” 

Katie: “…?”

Mimi: “…”    

“MOMMY!!”  Katie shouted throwing a tantrum with kicking legs.  Either her daughter could read minds, or she snapped out of zen.  Either way she was blushing redder than she ever seen her. 

“Shh, don’t pay attention to the mean lady.  You almost made it.”  She was winging this conversation at her daughter’s expense.  She felt horrible. 

“Well I’ll just leave.”  With that she left them alone.

Mimi: “You better run, after yelling at my toddler.  Who does that?” 

Katie was chaotic.  Mommy was being meanie and exposed her.  She wasn’t ready, she didn’t want to be shared with some stranger.  Before she nearly shouted more, Mommy closed her mouth and hugged her in apology. 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry” Mommy said. “I panicked.”   

Katie mumbled at first calling Mommy a hypocrite, but quickly calmed down.  “I’m swrry.  Please don’t spank me.” 

Mommy: “I think I embarrassed you enough for one bathroom.”

Katie: “Why didn’t you say you were changing.”

Mommy deflected.  “Well you know, you’re more chill and already on the toilet…”

Katie: “Are you ashamed of me?”

Mommy: “What?  No.  Why would you…”  The smell was pretty bad and Katie wanted to be changed.  She took a deep breath.  “You’re a good girl.  I just feel embarrassed about everything about me and I can’t imagine myself in your shoes.  Well you’re in my shoes, but you’re better at it.” 

Katie: “It’s not as bad with you.”  It was true. 

(Knock knock).  Another knock at the door.  The old morning rush.

“Mommy it feels icky!”  Katie said in a panic.  It seemed better that people though she was a high pitched three year old than a teenager being changed for Mommy’s dignity doing it for Katie’s dignity.  It was a little uncomfortable to be changed on the potty, especially with overalls.  To keep people distracted Mommy kept on talking in baby talk to Katie to make her seem younger. 

“It’s just an accident Kate.  I’m proud you almost made it.”

“I’b went potty wke Mommy said.” 

“Yes you did.  Better make sure to take your clothes off first.  Well accidents happen.” 

It was especially hard for Katie to change Mommy while she stood up and Katie still sitting on the toilet, but with a clean diaper while Mommy still held the poopie one. 

Katie whispered while finishing the tapes and locks.  “And done.”  She pats Mommy’s diapee before lowering the dress and giggling.  “Now we can enjoy the zoo in our clean diapees!”

Mommy: “Katie, nobody is outside.  Turn it down.”  

Katie: “Swrry Mommy, hard to turn down it down!  Aaaaaand all better.  Allll zen.”  (She blinks a few times).  Her chi was back in place and back to her inner baby self.  Despite her good intentions, Katie hoped Mommy never tried to potty train her again.  It just made her cranky. 

Mommy smiled: “Good.  Let’s get out of her.  Honestly this bathroom is worse I’ve ever been in.”

Katie: “All a matter of perception, but I disagree what it did to my curls.  Besides I want to hit the gift shop for my toy.”

Mommy gulped, that sneaky business lady.  “Oh you remembered that.”

Katie: “Yes ma’am, I went on the toilet, so I get a new toy.”

Mommy: “You bought a ton last week.”

Katie: “Or you could just spank me.”

Mommy fell for the bluff.  “Okay you win.”  She hated to lose, but was fair about it.  Honestly this was probably the easiest diaper change I’ve had with you.”  Mommy had bad comedic timing as somebody was waiting on the other when she said that with the two in clear view and Mommy holding the diapees. 

It was the young mommy from the line with her baby Mannie.  Now they had a stroller which she likely rent when they got it.  The woman looked confused at the situation, but tried to be an adult about it.

“I couldn’t find a changing table and your stall was the biggest…”  It was a silly situation.  Two woman enter the same stall.  Walk out with dirty diaper and no baby.  Also, the young mommy raised a good point, why were there no changing tables in this bathroom?  Seemed more mean than inconvenient.

“If big sis Gwen owned this zoo, there would be diaper machines and baby friendly” Katie thought.

“Don’t worry little one, you’re in good hands.”  She said pulling out a disposable changing mat from the diaper bag.  She then grabs the diapees.  “These are mine.”  She walked away to throw them away.

Mimi nodded to the young mother trying to make the situation less awkward.  “It gets easier.” 

Katie insisted on hugging her arm the entire way to the entrance gift shop. 

“Honestly the more diapers we use the more childish she gets” Mimi thought.  “Eh, it’s our day off.”

“Well a deal’s a deal” Mimi told her daughter when they got in the gift shop.  It was a great selection of zoo knick knacks, toys, and memorabilia.  Most people visit on the way out so not many people.  Katie wondered all around eyeing everything.  Still she didn’t take long, as she grabbed a three foot long stuffed gator with make up like lipstick, blue hair, and mascara.  Not the best animal compared to the monkey or the polar bear, but Katie looked so happy.  Until she pouted.

“Mommy, you’re making that face again.”  Katie pouted hugging her new toy.

Mimi: “Face?”

Katie didn’t make a scene, but the comment was strong. “I want you to relax and be carefree today.  Not worried about appearance.”

Mimi: “I am having fun, just in my own way.” 

Katie examined her like she had probes with those fresh puppy dog eyes.  “Please don’t lie mommy.  I just want to help you.  And sometimes the best way is to let go of worries.  Hey Akuna matata!” 

Mimi: “Yeah, but it’s who I am.  I can’t just LET it go and relax at will.  I stopped being a kid decades ago.  Most girls your age stop collecting toys too.” 

Katie pouts: “I know I’m weird, but I’m me.  Besides….(She holds Mimi’s hands).  I bet being a kid today is just what you need.  Let me take away your worries today.” 

“I don’t need a babysitter”  Mimi said sarcastically. 

Katie: “Mommy I’m serious.  I already change your diapers, and know how to go with the flow better than you, but also guide you for maximum fun.”  She then puffs her cheeks.  “You still broke the rule at the line.”  She didn’t look angry, but at the same time serious.  “And embarrassed me in the bathroom.  I’m okay now, but that is bad karma mommy.  Just be a kid for today.” 

Be a kid?  Mimi didn’t know what to think of that. 

Mimi: “What does that even mean?”

Katie: “You finally have a break to relax, and still worried about the potty despite your promised.  I don’t want you stressed.  (She pats Mimi’s head).  I want you to eat as much as you want, drink as much as you want, and play as much as you want without caring.  You don’t need to worry about image here because nobody knows us.  You aren’t supposed to be mature and professional at a zoo.  Stop caring for a day, us your diaper wherever, don’t worry if I’ll use mine because, truth be told, I was more embarrassed at the idea of letting you down.  You still have to change my diapees though because you promised.  Hee hee.  But today you’re younger than me.” 

Mimi: “I wouldn’t know where to start.”  Childhood wasn’t exactly carefree, and stopped living with her parents once she went to college.  Not to mention her 20s were spent raising her daughter.  Diapers weren’t what she had in mind but. 

Katie: “You owe yourself a toy to play with.  Let your inner child pick.”  Katie was quite insistent and refused to let them leave until Mimi picked something else and seemed like she put effort into it.  During that time, she named her new toy Mrs. Peach and planned to marry her to her other gator at home. 

Mimi wanted to get something small to make it easier to hide.  She kinda liked the purple Putt-Putt car for nostalgic reasons, but Katie was, “Get the bigger model.”  The one that talked and can place action figures in. 

Katie giggled.  “We should play the game when we get home.”

Mimi: “Nope, tonight is a school night.  Mama, still enforces that.”  Lamest phrase yet. 

Katie: “See?  A little child like wonder helps enter spiritual awakening.  A day as a kid leads to a lifetime of a secure adult.” 

Mimi: “And inalunalula?”

Katie: “Yes!  Ever thought of joining my zen club?”

Mimi: “I legally can’t.”

Katie: “Fair enough.” 

At the cash register, the cashier had their bracelets examined and immediately won a secret prize in their random raffle.  It came with all the sold accessories to the Putt – Putt like the dog, zoo keeper, and Silly Minx action figure.  Katie also got a cute safari backpack to help carry their stuff.

Katie bows: “Thank you.”  The back pack and pigtails made her look five years younger. 

Before they left the cashier made a comment to Mimi.  “Sucks your folks made you babysit your baby sister.  Enjoy the zoo.” 

Mimi: “Sister?”  That made her smile for some reason because people started assuming she was a mom over 3 years ago.  She passed a mirror and her relaxed demeanor did make her look and feel a little younger.  Maybe Katie was onto something. 

The zoo arc continued in the next part  

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Katie: “Today is the day!”  She turned on the lights, pulled the blinds on every window, pulled off Mommy’s sheets, and started shaking her, making sure that one hand was feeling Mommy’s diaper.  The squishiness of the diaper made Katie satisfied and her zen abdl groove back on track.  “Mommy mommy mommy!  Wake up.  Mommy mommy mommy!” 

Okay, this one will NOT take me 3 months to finish. I promise. :D

this was a fun opening scene. I look forward to seeing where it goes. :)

39 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Okay, this one will NOT take me 3 months to finish. I promise. :D

this was a fun opening scene. I look forward to seeing where it goes. :)

Hahahahahhaha. 
Technically this whole chapter is one big opening that I will never be able to meet expectations!  

15 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Now waking up to calling her daughter Mommy may have been because Katie kept repeating “Mommy” over and over again, but Mimi didn’t know that.  For many years to come, Mimi would never understand why the next words were said in a soft high pitched voice.  “I wet the bed again.” 

Fun fact: One of my Littles--before she became completely diaper dependent (not my fault)--first started wearing diapers at night, not because she'd wake up in a wet bed, but because she'd get up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom. So i convinced her she needed to start just wearing diapers so she could actually get some sleep at night. It worked and she's been so much happier and more well-rested ever since. ♡

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Fun fact: One of my Littles--before she became completely diaper dependent (not my fault)--first started wearing diapers at night, not because she'd wake up in a wet bed, but because she'd get up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom. So i convinced her she needed to start just wearing diapers so she could actually get some sleep at night. It worked and she's been so much happier and more well-rested ever since. ♡

It took you an hour to read a paragraph?

12 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

It took you an hour to read a paragraph?

No. I read the first part, then went and had Sunday Lunch with my family, then read the 2nd part, then went and did other things. I'm a busy guy. XD

On 1/25/2020 at 10:43 PM, Sparkle Dust said:

After Mommy reviewed the contents and double checked that she had their tickets the started the car to head to the zoo.  The time was 7 am.

I'll admit I'm no expert on diapers, but I've heard from reliable sources that thick diapers + walking around the zoo on a hot day is a BAD combo. >_<

• Sparkle Dust changed the title to Chill Out Mom!! Chapter 15 (12/25/2020)