LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most embarassing accidents

I have this constant fantasy of having a gusher where I have no control no matter where it happens. Maybe its because I have a medical condition that makes me feel like I have to pee all the time when Im awake. Whats the most embarassing place you had a wetting accident or could imagine having one?

i was 14 in summer school and had to pee really badly, but for some reason i was really embarrassed about it and didn't want to raise my hand and ask to go to the bathroom. besides, i knew we had a brake coming up in a little bit, so i decided to hold it...and hold it...and hold it...until i literally couldn't hold it any more, and involuntarily wet myself. of course as luck would have it, three minutes later it was break time. naturally i don't get up because i know i'm f***ing dead and everyone is going to see. school ends and its time to face the music, and to this day i still don't know how, but somehow i managed to go from my classroom through the crowded hallway to outside, in my mom's car, and finally home without anyone (including my mom) noticing i wet my pants

• Like 1

i was at work, i was waiting for my sister to pick me up, i hadn´t used the toilet all day, and i really needed to go, i hurried to the toilet and started loosing control as soon as i entered, i couldnt get my belt open and tried peeing through the open zipper, but i couldn´t get my under pants down, so i ended up peeing through the underpants. i was not a succes, i ended up with a wet patch on my pants that went to right above the knees, i took of my sweater and held it in front of me, when i left tre restroom my sister was standing there waiting for me. i went in to the office to say goodbye and then to the car to go home, i dont know if anybody saw, but noone ever said anything. thats my only real accident as an adult, but i do pee my pants in public on purpose on and off, the feeling og not having control was great though.