messy nappies. Elaine used to let me put her in

nappies, She even used to wet them for my benifit

and play act as my baby, when asked but would never

want to continue for long. Elaine started to get

more involved in the baby side last year, especially

after accidently pooping in a nappy. Elaine is still

mummy even though she is in nappies herself almost

24/7, and using her nappies as they should be I don`t

really mind changing her, een messy ones.

Okay, this is a very new path for me ... like a couple weeks I guess. I met someone (no, don't go and get any dirty ideas) a few weeks ago that needed a little help. I was in a position that I was able to stop and lend a hand. The entire time, even though she might have been a couple years older than me, I was really the one in the dominant role. Not in a sexual way ... I just met her ... but, you know how when you are exchanging with someone, and most times there is one who is in control of the conversation (the one with more knowledge and experience of the particular topic).

I'm knowledgable, but have a hard time expressing myself usually; which makes me seem like I don't really know much at all. Well, with her it was easy ... I talked and she listened.

Sure it is a simple concept for normal people, but I've had a horrible problem with shyness for a really long time. Now, after my exchange with her, I began feeling a bit ... well, taller, lol. I rather liked having the dominant role for a little while. It makes me feel like when I'm working with the charities I volunteer with (not that she was a charity case... far from it).

Am I making any sense? or are my rambles still out in the stratosphere like usual? :blush:

Well, my point was this ... being in the 'mommy' role is a bit like having the most knowledge and experience over their 'little one'. When I feel little away from home, it usually is broguht on when I'm unable to do something ... like when my shyness gets in the way of articulating a point I wanted to share, or in the presence of someone that is extremely extroverted and knows how to talk about everything even if that person knows nothing of the subject (which really irritates me, lol). I'm little at home because of all the stuff that reminds me of the child inside me (diapers, toys, blanket etc ...).

I've had a lot of practice with 'runaway', but my few moments of "Bigness" got my mind to look at a new possible role to play in the future. I am getting older after all; even though I most likely would remain mostly a sub, but it is cool to think that I could be capable of learning the ways of a Mommy.

OH! :o curious george is on!! YAY, gotta go ...

Okay, this is a very new path for me ... like a couple weeks I guess. I met someone (no, don't go and get any dirty ideas) a few weeks ago that needed a little help. I was in a position that I was able to stop and lend a hand. The entire time, even though she might have been a couple years older than me, I was really the one in the dominant role. Not in a sexual way ... I just met her ... but, you know how when you are exchanging with someone, and most times there is one who is in control of the conversation (the one with more knowledge and experience of the particular topic).

I'm knowledgable, but have a hard time expressing myself usually; which makes me seem like I don't really know much at all. Well, with her it was easy ... I talked and she listened.

Sure it is a simple concept for normal people, but I've had a horrible problem with shyness for a really long time. Now, after my exchange with her, I began feeling a bit ... well, taller, lol. I rather liked having the dominant role for a little while. It makes me feel like when I'm working with the charities I volunteer with (not that she was a charity case... far from it).

Am I making any sense? or are my rambles still out in the stratosphere like usual? :blush:

Well, my point was this ... being in the 'mommy' role is a bit like having the most knowledge and experience over their 'little one'. When I feel little away from home, it usually is broguht on when I'm unable to do something ... like when my shyness gets in the way of articulating a point I wanted to share, or in the presence of someone that is extremely extroverted and knows how to talk about everything even if that person knows nothing of the subject (which really irritates me, lol). I'm little at home because of all the stuff that reminds me of the child inside me (diapers, toys, blanket etc ...).

I've had a lot of practice with 'runaway', but my few moments of "Bigness" got my mind to look at a new possible role to play in the future. I am getting older after all; even though I most likely would remain mostly a sub, but it is cool to think that I could be capable of learning the ways of a Mommy.

OH! :o curious george is on!! YAY, gotta go ...

Runaway:I read, reread and then reread your post again . It was sort of an epiphany for me. I have just the opposite issues. In real life, I'm very much in control (well, of everything except my bladder...hehe). I like to escape at home and imagine I'm a small boy that isn't in control of anything. I enjoy giving up myself to the fantasy. In the big world I'm the one people usually turn to for help, advice and service. (I seem to have developed a unique set of tools and skills that many don't have). It's not so much an issue of dominance as it is reliance and control.Maybe I've been overcompensating for my lack of bladder control (have a field day you psycho-analysts in the crowd).

Recently, I've been day dreaming about the "Daddy" role, having a partner who enjoys being a little girl. I've become somewhat of a switch hitter in that respect. At least in my own little fantasy world.

Like you, I'm mostly still the little one. But that other role looks more and more appealing.

Mo