LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going Away For A Few Days

I might not be around much those days. My mom is coming over and this isn't the best place to visit while she is around. I might be around for a little bit during the night after she goes to sleep.

The only thing that is really planned at the moment is a trip to Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands/Holland.

I might not be around much those days. My mom is coming over and this isn't the best place to visit while she is around. I might be around for a little bit during the night after she goes to sleep.

The only thing that is really planned at the moment is a trip to Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands/Holland.

Enjoy her visit and your trip, Ford.

Gary

Well, the Keukenhof Gardens is a great start to getting in your mum's good books Ford, the 'Tulips from Amsterdam' are magnificent right now. And with all the walking involved, that's at least one night she should sleep soundly and give you chance to pop in here and say Hi :P

Have a good time!

D :) lly