LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do your diaper habits change with the seasons?

DailyDi

Do your diaper habits change with the seasons?  

405 members have voted

1. 1. Do your diaper habits change with the seasons?

• Yes
    • No

I'll wear thicker diapers when I leave the house in winter thanks to my coat and heavier clothes. I'm also less inclined to wear plastic diapers in the summer.

Went to the grocery store in my diaper and a diaper cover real late last night (couldn't sleep), intending to go straight to be when I got home, but that diaper needed a change. I thought it would be my night diaper, but nope, nature intervened. Anyway, would have been pretty obvious what I was wearing, but that's what overcoats are for (also, keeping you warm).

I can wear larger and/or louder diapers under winter clothes for outdoor activities, so I have more choice if I plan to spend an extended period of time out of the house in the winter. In the summer, I wear slimmer diapers, and I'm more likely to wear a onesie, and more apt to change my diaper more frequently. Inside the house, my diaper and clothing selections remain pretty much the same year round. I typically wear a heavier plastic diaper overnight, and into the morning while I'm home, and then I put on a slimmer, "breathable" cloth-backed diaper when I leave the house, and that's what I wear in the early evening when the kids are up, for running errands, etc. I can usually get through a day wearing one big diaper and two to three smaller ones. If I'm lucky enough that circumstances allow me to wear a bigger diaper during the day, which generally would only happen during the colder months, then I might only need two diapers in 24 hours. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Regardless of the season I search he same custom contour and plastic pants, silk long underwear ,onesie during day .
At night full coverage super heavyweight night prefold , rubber bloomers ,silk long underwear ,onesie.

Silk underwear keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer,it's great stuff ,somebody came over and in honor of the holiday season I was in all red silk underwear, plastic pants ,onesie ,mind you I have a long white beard & mustache ,they left saying "holy shit I met Santa" .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk