LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ohio ABDL ageplay party - April 18, 2020

diapernh

It’s time to pack the diaper bag, load up the stuffies and your cute outfits and break those winter cabin fever blues.

Come meet some other area ABDL’s and ageplayers for a day and evening of fun times. Diapernh has secured a private building that we can use. It has a kitchen and plenty of space for up to 50 people.

Food will be provided (probably pizza, wings, and stuff), along with snacks and drinks.
We’ll do crafts, play games, socialize, watch movies, there will be a photo area as well. Also if you have outfits that you don’t want, don’t fit you anymore and want to re-home them… bring them. Same goes for stuffies.

Want more info? Ready to RSVP? Go to http://ohioabdl.com/2019/10/22/april-18-2020-abdl-play-party/

You MUST apply to be vetted and RSVP/Pay to get the address and be able to attend

would love to know more about this and possibly attend. The link is broken though or site don’t exist anymore? Also like above i wonder what city its in.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:01 AM, diaperedboilerman said:

Can I ask what part of Ohio will this be held in before I decide? sounds cool. 

Bellefontaine... it is in west central ohio... an hour nw of columbus, an hour from Lima, 90 minutes from Dayton.... basically middle of nowhere

On 11/8/2019 at 4:01 PM, raekun said:

would love to know more about this and possibly attend. The link is broken though or site don’t exist anymore? Also like above i wonder what city its in.

The link should work.  You can always go to OhioABDL.com and click upcoming events.

sorry i did not get notification that there were replies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 12:33 AM, babypb said:

...also thinking about attending. What date is the latest you can RSVP and still be able to attend?

I usually try to get all rsvps in a couple weeks ahead of the event date.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:11 AM, Spanky said:

Is, say for instance,  a little is bad, or misbehaves,  will there be a place for a good spanking?

The bathrooms

• 2 months later...

...for anyone "thinking" about going, these ABDL events are great. You're there with like minded people and your as free as can be to be an AB, a Little, a DL or whatever with no bullying, negative comments, etc. Went to my first Little's Party in Feb and man was it great, am going to two in March and this one in April. Wish I could go to one every weekend, LOL!!! So if you're wondering about it, thinking about it, the only real way to enjoy the event is to come on out!!! You will not regret it.