LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Fun" ;D things to do when home alone (WITHOUT DIAPERS)

I'm gonna be home alone for a night some time in the future, and was wondering what you'd suggest as something to do. I don't mean like watching kid's TV or crawling about on the floor, I mean like things to push my buttons~ I'm kinda new to this whole thing (I've been one for like, 5 years, but never actually committed) so I don't have any diapers or pacis or anything like that. Looking forward to your suggestions!

(Pretty sure this is fine on TOS right?)

Well, since you haven't shared your interests or your buttons, even in general terms, it's pretty hard to actually give you any targeted ideas. Additionally, not having diapers or any other accessories takes a lot of simple ideas that people could offer off of the table.

Personally  my favourite things to do when at home involve my Daddy and spending time with him. There are a lot of intimate DDlg and D/s things that we do but since you didnt say if you have a partner it's hard to say if they'd be useful ideas to you.

Perhaps if you give a bit more context for what you're seeking people can better provide you thoughts and ideas.

Little kaiya 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Well, since you haven't shared your interests or your buttons, even in general terms, it's pretty hard to actually give you any targeted ideas. Additionally, not having diapers or any other accessories takes a lot of simple ideas that people could offer off of the table.

Personally  my favourite things to do when at home involve my Daddy and spending time with him. There are a lot of intimate DDlg and D/s things that we do but since you didnt say if you have a partner it's hard to say if they'd be useful ideas to you.

Perhaps if you give a bit more context for what you're seeking people can better prove you thoughtsxand ideas.

Little kaiya 

Ah sorry! Created the account in a rush! My kind area of interest is like forced diapering/babying and hypnosis, as well as the things that kind of branch off from there like bondage. I've also added some more background in my profile, thanks for the heads up!

No diapers but looking for something to push your buttons while home alone in the diapers/baby and bondage area?  Try putting on a pair of your briefs (unless you wear boxers), mess yourself and then don't clean up for 2 or 3 hours.  Being by yourself I don't know how you would do any bondage like tying yourself up or hancuffing yourself without another person there to release you when the time comes.  Perhaps forcing yourself to mess your pants and just sit in your mess without changing might be some mild form of bondage you could do yourself that has some common interest with forced diapering. 

• Like 1