LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Threaded Armor (Adult Superundies)

SunOfSheep

Haven't tried a disposable booster pad with the protective briefs.  They have a fabric booster to add behind the snap in pad which works well.  I suggest you try disposable pad to see how it works for yourself.  Adult diaper wearing involves a lot of experimentation to see what works for your situation.

• 2 months later...

After more time in these, I have come to the following conclusions.

1. Because of the synthetic Fabrics used, when you feel wet, it's time to change. Now.

2. These do not work for side sleepers, because they leak out the sides. I've had several of these accidents where the absorbent center is largely dry, but my bed is not. I'll stick with cotton diapers and pul pants for nights.

• 11 months later...

Does anyone have any updates on these, I am considering the protective briefs and one of the Lounge briefs with the soaker bombs. I have not had a lot of success with cloth diapers so far, It seems I get leaks just after a few wettings. 

23 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Does anyone have any updates on these, I am considering the protective briefs and one of the Lounge briefs with the soaker bombs. I have not had a lot of success with cloth diapers so far, It seems I get leaks just after a few wettings. 

I have one of each. The protective briefs and the snap on are about the same and I've found they hold about 15oz before they start to leak when using the pads that they come with. When I'm wearing diapers my typical release is 10 to 12 oz, so I need to change right away. Adding another soaker pad would help. The lounge briefs hold more like 12 oz but could benefit from added soakers.

Overall, I found the design with the leak guards and stay dry lining worked well and it was very much like using a good disposable. One problem I had was the water proof part has fabric on the inside that also gets wet which means you can't hang it up to dry and use it again later in the day.