LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for some advice (Certainty to something else)

GS1

I have been using the Walgreens Certainty cloth backed.  I have tried the old and new style.  My preference is a little more toward the older style as the fit for me was a little better.  They are not very absorbent but a booster fixes that.  Price is good and they are a little wider in the crotch which helps get a great fit every time.

Since supplies are low, I was thinking that the only thing that would make the Certainty even better would be inside standing leak guards.

I have been looking (no easy task) for something that is cloth backed, hook and loop fasteners with standing leak guards and not too pricey.

I found the Medline Fit Right lineup.  I bought a bag of Restores.  They are cloth backed, hook and loop fasteners with standing leak guards.

I had high hopes, but was let down on the first fitting.  They are narrow in the crotch.  The wings have no contour, just straight rectangles coming straight in on the top of the diaper (like a stretch diaper nut these do not stretch).  Worst of all, the hook and loop fasteners become unhooked (like a tape tab that slips back if it loses grip on plastic) if put on too tight.  The gap in the front and back below the rectangular wing is hard remove.  Tighten the fastener to try to remove the gaps, then the fastener pops back from being too tight.

So, I know these are not what I am looking for.

Anybody have any suggestions on replacing the Certainty / Members Mark diapers with something nearly identical, but with standing leak guards?  I don't know why but standing leak guards on cloth backed diapers seems to be a rarity to me.

The older style Certainty with the blue "X" patterns on the tabs and Members Mark were the same thing.  I don't know if Members Mark changed to the same style as the new Certaintys with plain white tbs.  Either way, neither have standing leak guards, so I am trying to find something that is the same as the Certaintys but with standing leak guards.