LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone

Kinster

Hi there! I'm kinster. Not new to the scene, but new to the site. I have a bunch of stories I've written and posted elsewhere, so you will probably see them pop up on here as well. I also have a tumblr account with some photos and stuff. Macktheboy.tumblr.com. Also, I'm gay, but love talking to anyone who is into diapers, so don't be afraid! 

Hi Kinster, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us here. I’m sure you will find, this is a pretty good spot, lots of good likeminded people here. So, hopefully you do lots of writing, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

I don't know kinster talking to other people about diapers is just so scary ?  Anyway, I hope that you have a good time and make lots of friends and I look forward to seeing you in the forum and in the chat.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:17 PM, Spiderman said:

I don't know kinster talking to other people about diapers is just so scary ?

Hello Kinster and welcome to DD.

Talking to other people about diapers makes me nervous and when I get nervous I pee my pants! In fact, reading this post made me nervous, but I just touch my pants and they were dry. This created a very confusing situation until I realized that I was wearing a diaper ?.

I hope you appreciate my jokes and sense of humor. Regardless, welcome to the community Kinster and I'm sure you'll find lots of others who share your love of diapers and your sense of humor.

Little Tomás

P.S Feel free to DM me if you'd ever like to chat