LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Miss Daliy Di Pageant

I would like to Hold the fist annual Miss Daily Pageant ! This event is Open to all Ladies ,Transgendered or Genetic females and X dressers .

I will need Three Judges ,

I need to make categories for the contestants since this is a web page it will all be done by photos .

any input is welcomed via personal message box .

I also may include a little talent segment with some type or writting or something but it can not be very long .

I'd like to Host the Pageant so there for i can not enter or Judge .

All in favor ??

Pinky

Hopefuly Daily approves : )

• 1 month later...

The interest for the Pageant was very week I'll still hold it if i get three ladies to enter . But at this piont I have no support from Moderators either so there's not going to be any prizes or crowns . So it would be just for fun .

I also changed the Judging to a pole so this way all members can vote kind like american idle . They will have a time frame in which they can vote .

thanks for bringing this up maybe there's hope after all . : )

Pinky

The interest for the Pageant was very week I'll still hold it if i get three ladies to enter . But at this piont I have no support from Moderators either so there's not going to be any prizes or crowns . So it would be just for fun .

I also changed the Judging to a pole so this way all members can vote kind like american idle . They will have a time frame in which they can vote .

thanks for bringing this up maybe there's hope after all . : )

Pinky

ok... well I suppose I'll do it now... since I can.

here it goes.

Yes the Pageant is Open to sissies , in fact thats how we came up with the idea . But being Not all the girls are sissies and i wanted it to be fair .

Normaly these events are held for Transgendered girls . It helps Promote there Inner bueaty and confidence . Most feel they don'twant anything to do with the pageants and thats ok .

I did enter a few when i was in my hay day but mostly for Benifits to help others .

There will be three categories :

Dress or Gown

Best Baby or little girl out fit

Sexyest diaper pose

you may submit up to 5 photos but 3 minimum for each category .

The Offical Pageant will have it's own POST In Poles section .

Again i have no means of supplying the winner a gift so maybe we can pick up a sponcer ? :P

Thanks DiaperTgirl for your interest , we now have two entries anyothers ? This is for fun and Braggin rights girls get out your best dresses !!!

Pinky your Host

• 3 months later...