LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please Help Me With My Situation

OK, a little background info first: Me and my girlfriend have been together 4 1/2 yrs. We got "engaged" but really have no plans to marry any time soon. We have a kid. And she knows about my fetish...

I guess it started when our child was a newborn. Out of the blue, my g/f asked if I wanted her to take care of me. (I think this was because she had been reading about some guys getting jealous of all the attention a new baby gets...not my case, but hey...) I said sure, so she breastfed me, gave me a bottle to suck on, and spoon fed me some applesauce, but that was it. She has never done that since. Anyway, later on she told me how one of her friends wore a diaper to her house during her friend's period. I was fixated on this and bugged my g/f with questions such as what type, did she pee in it also, and what my g/f thought of this. I guess she caught on, and asked why I was fascinated with diapers. I cam clean, and to my suprise, she was less than accepting. She thought it had something to do with pedophilia. It took forever, but she longer thinks this.

Fast forward to yesterday. We had been fighting most the day. She decided to take a nap, but we were still arguing. During this time, she said something to the effect of, "You like people that wear diapers because you want to fuck a baby." I would have normally exploded, but I let it go, trying not to make a bad situation worse. Then we were in the grocery store, with her mom. My g/f has been very constipated, so I talked her into buying an enema that I would administer to her (afterall, I am a CNA). When we were alone, I whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, I know how to give an enema." And then for some reason, this followed, "And just so you know, I am not a pedophile. If you want, I could show you a site that explains what my fetish is about." I was very surpised when she whispered back, "Well, after we get back from my mom's, I'll look at it."

So we went to her parent's house to eat, and I almost forgot what we said early. We then rented some movies, and came home. She was trying to postpone the impending enema, when she said, "OK, so show me that site." I brought up a site explaining infantilism, which she barely read any of, and then Daily Diapers photo gallery (the Coppermine gallery). I told her to look at it, which she did, and just said, "Oh, OK."

That night, we were in bed, and I asked about what she saw. She said she no longer thought I was sick, but just didn't understand why I liked that. She also said that if I could tell her why, that she would look at more sites with me (which I think is code for "maybe we'll try it"). Problem is, I don't exactly know why myself. So how can I explain it to anyone else?

Any advice on where I could go from here? Or how I could convince he to try it out for herself? And keep in mind, that I am very embarrassed about my fetish. Not so much because of the diapers, but more because I constantly feel like she is judging me.

Guest rayback2it

i think you have handled urself perty good, i also am not sure y i am a diaper lover?

but i dont think u should push the subject, if she doesnt seem too mind too much that is a good sign she may want too try it,

but i wouldnt ask her strait up to try it, when she starts asking lots of questions that is when u know she wants too try it, or she may want too try it just because it pleases you, be extra nice too her she just mau return the favor.

Oh, I've already told her long ago that I would try any sexual kink she might have, no matter how wierd she thought I would think it was, as long as it wasn't illegal (e.g. pedophilia or necrophilia, I could NEVER do those).

On a side note, she talked about getting both of these "babyish" pieces of clothing:

http://www.venusfashions.com/details/1/181...rl-Costume.html

http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/default.asp?s...me=Jumpin+Ducks

So maybe she has an AB in her after

Ok, lets see, you got this far and she didn't abandon you, but it sounds like it caused quite a commotion between you two. Your best bet is to let her know all you know, and say that you don't know why you are a DL. If it's sexual (most are, as is mine) then it was probably brought apon as any other fetish is, you tried it and you liked it. Now if you were a DL for as long as you can remember, then you probably had a connection with them or they felt good and liked them then, and when it was time to give them up, your mind said no, but you said yes, so it created a desire to wear, which probably caused the sexual side of it. Now I think that's how MINE started, but I have no clue as to your history with diapers etc. so all that is just a shot in the dark. The next step would be to wait, and bring it up, make sure that the both of you are comfortable with it, then try wearing one while she's around and letting her know, then till she get's comfortable with that, offer it up, make her a deal that she can't or doesn't want to refuse in exchange for her to wear one and be open minded about it. Then after that do what you can to get her in them, and there you go. also, it helps if it is tied into your relationship somehow, like with me and my G/F, she is a DL now because I introduced it to her in a sexual way, I was in one, then she got in one and the rest is for me and her, but after a while of that, which is very special to us becuase it's something that only we share, she just got a liking for them and now even the crinkle of them makes her cringe. So if you want, make your own twist to that and try it, but it really depends on her personality and how well she accepts new things.

Which is what worries me. At times, she can be closed minded, while at other times not. But I think she is starting to open up a bit. She used to be very jealous, but just a month ago, she told me, "Sex is just sex. I don't mind if you fuck somebody else, as long as you come back to me." (which I think hints at an open relationship, though I have never acted upon this.)

But don't own any diapers. I am too paranoid to buy any, since I live in a very small town. But, I can *barely* fit into White Cloud size 5 diapers. So maybe I should buy some large size pull-ups (since everyone will think there are for a child and not me), get her used to those, and maybe order some diapers of the net?

Also, my profile says I am an adult baby, which is only partly true. I do enjoy the baby side, but I think I would get just as much, if not more, pleasure from babying her.

And, yes it is sexual, but it is also more than that.

And thank both of you for your help. But I am still open to any other suggestions.

"it's just sex" oh my. If you only knew how dangerous those words are to a marriage. I realize you arn't acuttualy married, but you have a kid your living together, sharing intiment details about eachother. Except for a ring and few other details, your married. Those words were a huge part in ending my first marriage. If I had known how stupid I was being at the time, I would have made better choices. I'm not saying it still wounldn't have ended, but it would have ended differently that's for sure. And yes we were "open" with eachother and honest with our feelings. Untill she met a "friend of mine" who had a big screen TV, new car, and no debt. He was also 10yrs older, and had a "good job". Suddenly I was abusive and mean, not letting her have any friends (meaing him) and just had to leave me for him, for the good of our daughter. Dose this sound nuts to you? it dose to me, but that's what happend. Why? because we said "it's just sex".

There's also the whole woman thing. I'm not an expert, but am currently married (again) and the woman thing never seems to change. When she says it's just sex, that could mean several things, like she's feeling insecure and wants to hear you say "I don't even think about other girls, your the only one for me", or she's feeling depressed and realy dosn't care at the moment. That only qualifies for that moment, latter the opinion will change, especialy if you act on the "open invitation". Or mabe she's looking at some one elts or thinking she could do better. Not to rain on your parade, but there are a lot of negatives there.

as for living in a small town, there's usualy a big city not to far from small towns, if not, there's always the internet. I can't tell you the best way to bring the whole diaper thing into your relationship, i'm still working on that one myself. But at least she knows your not a pervert after little kids. That's a hard point to get home sometimes. (my wife never thought that thank goodness).

Thanks for your insight, dave. I know that she may not really mean what she said about "it's just sex", but I also don't plan on acting upon it. I could never have sex with anyone else without her also involved, such as a threesome or swinging. But I am beginning to think that she is becoming more open-minded.

BTW, she's told me she's into BDSM, though she has never tried it. Maybe I could incorporate diapers into that?

Update: Me, my g/f, and her friend got drunk tonight. I also took some DXM. ( for those who don't know http://erowid.com/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml). Before my g/f was even drunk, we were talking about DXM and maybe all doing it together. My *sober* g/f tells her friend, "It's really fun. You will like it. But we might end up having a threesome, if you're okay with that. I am." So I guess "sex is just sex" really means sex is just sex to her.

Later this night, my and my g/f were laying in bed talking. I brought up diapers a lot since I was loose enough to discuss it. At first she said she would never wear one, which I said was fine. (Iwas just glad she was being understanding). Then we started talking about 3somes, swinging, open relationships, etc. That is when SHE made me a deal. If I found a guy to have a 3some (not me doing anything with the guy, tho I might be bi-curious, she just wants 2 dicks) with, she would be my baby for a night. This includes diapers, using them, and most other AB things. But then it dawned on her, we live it a small town, and it might be hard to find someone willing to participate. Plus, I am quite shy and introverted. So I said, "what if you just find a guy to fuck?" This turned us both on, and it is now a done deal.

For some reason, the thought of her having a 1 night stand with another guy turns me on. Besides, sex is just sex. And I will get her into a diaper.

Tonight is the best night of my life!