LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An experiment: castor oil + tunnel plug

I took 1 tablespoon of caster oil 5 minutes ago. I set a timer for 1 hour. When the timer goes off I’ll put my tunnel plug in. The bore hole is 1.3” in diameter. Updates will be posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 minutes have passed, 1 glycerin fleet suppository has been inserted.

1 hour has passed since castor oil has been taken. I’ve chosen to wait 10 more minutes to allow the suppository to draw more water into the stool in order to prevent the plug from being clogged.

1 hour has passed since the castor oil was taken. I’ve decided to wait to insert the plug for another 10 minutes in order to allow for the suppository to absorb more water into the stool and preventing clogs.

1 hour ago, Joep said:

I took 1 tablespoon of caster oil 5 minutes ago. I set a timer for 1 hour. When the timer goes off I’ll put my tunnel plug in. The bore hole is 1.3” in diameter. Updates will be posted.

Do tunnel plugs keep you anal sphincters relaxed and open?

Do tunnel plugs keep you anal sphincters relaxed and open?

Yes but the feeling is not relaxing to some

After one hour and 15 minutes the plug has finally been inserted. Since my MegaMax is soaked I am going to put on a cheaper diaper and double up.

Yes but the feeling is not relaxing to some

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAfter one hour and 15 minutes the plug has finally been inserted. Since my MegaMax is soaked I am going to put on a cheaper diaper and double up.

It has become a bit more difficult to pee but hopefully the second diaper will come to my rescue when I do.

The castor oil is beginning to work slowly but surely.

Here it is castor oil and all. Really beginning to affect now. The seat of my diaper is starting to fill.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:19 PM, Joep said:

Do tunnel plugs keep you anal sphincters relaxed and open? Is it safe to buy lactulose or castor oil online?

So I am guessing not lactulose Im from USA prescription required it’d be unlawful to buy lactulose without a prescription and i don’t want to get anything on my record so castor oil will have to do it is over the counter right?

Do tunnel plugs keep you anal sphincters relaxed and open? Is it safe to buy lactulose or castor oil online?
So I am guessing not lactulose Im from USA prescription required it’d be unlawful to buy lactulose without a prescription and i don’t want to get anything on my record so castor oil will have to do it is over the counter right?

Yes you can buy castor oil online and on the shelf of any pharmacy.