LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many are sitting in a poopy diaper right now?

This morning my Rearz Lil Bella diaper is very wet and messy; a very simple, pleasurable, and inexpensive source of comfort and enjoyment. I will enjoy my wet and poopy diaper for several hours and plan to get my morning exercise in my messy diaper. By that time, I will definitely need a change into a fresh diaper.

I'm sitting in a really messy  Northshore Supreme Lite green diaper right now.   I have a little bit of time to be diapered,  and I really had to go, so I  got myself diapered up.   Then I pooped,  filling up my diaper with a nice, big, really soft load. Then I flooded my diaper.  Now I'm sitting here in it and really enjoying the squishyness of it.

A usual morning for me sitting here in a wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper. It's already been an hour and I won't change for another two hours. I am going to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper before I change and get ready for work. What diaper to wear for work? Decisions-decisions!

Sunday morning and my Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper is wet and messy. Since I am responding to this thread, I am also sitting here with the exquisite sensations of a delightfully warm poopy squish in my diaper.

• Like 1

hello poopy diaper wearers hope you are having a awsome day in your messy diapers 

I have just woken up in my crib and my nighttime diaper is got a extreme mushy poo poo in it. it's so nice and warm and super stinky i really need a diaper change but i will have to wait for mommy\girlfriend to come into my nursery to change my tykables overnights so i can be in a freshly clean diaper to start the day i really want mommy to change me into rearz mermaid tales diaper or a tykables little builders diaper with a huggies size 6 diaper as a stuffer .But it's mommy's decision what diaper and clothing she puts me in. 

anyway got to go i need to poop alot more so bye bye

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

hello poopy diaper wearers hope you are having a awsome day in your messy diapers 

I have just woken up in my crib and my nighttime diaper is got a extreme mushy poo poo in it. it's so nice and warm and super stinky i really need a diaper change but i will have to wait for mommy\girlfriend to come into my nursery to change my tykables overnights so i can be in a freshly clean diaper to start the day i really want mommy to change me into rearz mermaid tales diaper or a tykables little builders diaper with a huggies size 6 diaper as a stuffer .But it's mommy's decision what diaper and clothing she puts me in. 

anyway got to go i need to poop alot more so bye bye

I hope that already poopie diaper can handle some more poo-poos in it. Does baby get fussy when he has an big load in his diaper?!?☺️??????☹️??????? I know I DO!????☹️?????

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I hope that already poopie diaper can handle some more poo-poos in it. Does baby get fussy when he has an big load in his diaper?!?☺️??????☹️??????? I know I DO!????☹️?????

@BabySpiderBoy

when i was pooping in my already poopie diaper mommy came in and she set up the diaper change table straight away my diaper did end up leaking but luckily it leaked on the diaper change table which had a disposable change pad underneath it was super messy my mommy\girlfriend gloved up for safety. sometimes i get fussy when i have big loads of poo poo but it's very rear for me but most babies get fussy in a poopie diaper. i don't want to get diaper rashes.

just saying if you would like to privately talk to me you can message me. Anyway hope you are having a great padded day.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, superdiaperboy said:

@BabySpiderBoy

when i was pooping in my already poopie diaper mommy came in and she set up the diaper change table straight away my diaper did end up leaking but luckily it leaked on the diaper change table which had a disposable change pad underneath it was super messy my mommy\girlfriend gloved up for safety. sometimes i get fussy when i have big loads of poo poo but it's very rear for me but most babies get fussy in a poopie diaper. i don't want to get diaper rashes.

just saying if you would like to privately talk to me you can message me. Anyway hope you are having a great padded day.

Well, I'm glad Mommy I got that all taken care of for her little one.???☺️ Does baby feel better now that Mommy changed his diaper?!?☺️??❤️??? Thanks buddy! I hope you're having a great padded day too!?????? And thanks for letting me know that I can message you anytime.?????☺️❤️? LOL!???

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, I'm glad Mommy I got that all taken care of for her little one.???☺️ Does baby feel better now that Mommy changed his diaper?!?☺️??❤️??? Thanks buddy! I hope you're having a great padded day too!?????? And thanks for letting me know that I can message you anytime.?????☺️❤️? LOL!???

yes i do feel better after that diaper change this morning i am having a great padded day too my abu cushies are very full at the momment i will probably have to change my own diaper soon i don't think i can wait for mommy to get home to change my diaper. so bye bye time for a diaper change.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

yes i do feel better after that diaper change this morning i am having a great padded day too my abu cushies are very full at the momment i will probably have to change my own diaper soon i don't think i can wait for mommy to get home to change my diaper. so bye bye time for a diaper change.

Someone's being an little naughty boy for Mommy!????????

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sounds like you need an timeout.???

I did get a timeout and spanked and forced fed a bottle with laxatives in it.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

Sometimes, a good spanking is needed.   Sounds like you'll need changed again pretty soon. 

11 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sounds like you need an timeout.???

Timeouts are good.  Spankings are a lot better. 

Sounds like someone's gonna have a very dirty diaper soon.?? I love dirty Diapers!?❤️?❤️☺️??????

• Like 1

i have just gotten changed into my nighttime diaper which is a tykables overnights

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sounds like someone's gonna have a very dirty diaper soon.?? I love dirty Diapers!?❤️?❤️☺️??????

that diaper was super messy and started to leak.i love dirty diapers too i did not want mommy to change my poopy diaper but it is her decision.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

i have just gotten changed into my nighttime diaper which is a tykables overnights

Sounds like you're going to be messy overnight after the laxatives 

7 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

that diaper was super messy and started to leak.i love dirty diapers too i did not want mommy to change my poopy diaper but it is her decision.

I'm glad Mommy did change you though. Nobody likes an diapie rash!?? This is why little ones shouldn't make the rules.?????? LOL!???

Yikes, a premium loaded Attends Premier diaper this morning. I am very wet and have a huge mess in my diaper. I had a pair of Kleinert's Dura Cool pants on but took them off while I sit here. My diaper is so full I thought I better sit on a changing pad, just in case I leak, but so far so good. While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, I like some variety with cloth back once in a while. Besides, the Attends Premier diapers are sold at a local medical supply store which makes them very convenient to buy.

57 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm glad Mommy did change you though. Nobody likes an diapie rash!?? This is why little ones shouldn't make the rules.?????? LOL!???

that is what mommy's and daddy's are for babies should not make any rules

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Sounds like you're going to be messy overnight after the laxatives 

i have already messed twice mommy is not going to change my diaper till morning maybe in the middle of the night who knows

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Right on buddy!!!!!!!!?????❤️?❤️??

i did help mommy with the rules though. anyways time for bed i will have to sleep in a messy diaper tonight? ??

i have already messed twice mommy is not going to change my diaper till morning maybe in the middle of the night who knows

i did help mommy with the rules though. anyways time for bed i will have to sleep in a messy diaper tonight? ??

Awwwww! Poor baby!????? I really hope you get a diapie change in the middle of the night. Like I said, no one likes an diapie rash!?????????

25 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Awwwww! Poor baby!????? I really hope you get a diapie change in the middle of the night. Like I said, no one likes an diapie rash!?????????

i could not sleep so mommy is wearing disposable gloves a disposable apron and a disposable mask and collected huggies wipes baby powder,baby lotion a lockable diaper cover and a freshly clean white onesie she is going to change my messy tykables overnights diaper to a rearz mermaid tales diaper right now hopefully we are going to snuggle  till we fall asleep mommy is wearing a wet tena slip maxi. 

• Like 1