LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Punishment (Private for Gavin Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

She just sighs on the car ride and goes to get her puppy its a pitbull from inside and she stays clean and sees a picture of her family which died a few weeks back and her ex cheated on her. As she she seen the pictures she broke into tears feeling overwhelmed and hated by everyone and she feels like dying.

Once they were at Lilly's house Aubrielle gave her five minutes alone before coming. "Ok get your puppy, his food, all your babysitting money and supplies, and whatever else you want" She told the small girl as she stood ready to help her carry stuff or stop her if she tried to run away. It was obvious the former babysitter wouldn't be back to her home for a while after they left. Aubrielle continued to wait giving Lilly as much time as she needed.

Lilly got her clothes and everything for her puppy and money and laptop still crying a lot maybe it was best if someone tries to talk to her instead of bully her. She puts her stuff in the car and sighs going back to grab her charger and what few dvds she had which were just dumb comedies 

"Don't worry I'll take good care of you. You can be my baby sister" Aubrielle told Lilly as she tried her best to cheer her up. She waited until the tiny girl had everything she wanted then helped her back into the car. Hopefully having her puppy would cheer the former babysitter up a lot. Aubrielle got back in the car and waited for Hannah to drive them back to Wal-Mart.

Hannah whispers"miss maybe you should actually be nice to her i can go get the carseat myself and drop you off she is very upset?"she says driving back to aubrielles house smiling"talk to her and get to know her instead of bullying ok?'

"I'll get the carseat. Lilly what kind of designs do you want on your carseat ?" Aubrielle asked Lilly as she decided to give her a choice for once. She would still make the girl come in so she could be sure she fit in the carseat. It seemed she was not going to wait on the carseat despite how upset her former babysitter probably was. Aubrielle waited for Hannah to stop at Wal-Mart so they could get Lilly a carseat.

"N-none please just something red or black please"she says hoping they listen and sighs holding her dog and her stuff glad to have some of her clothes and electronics back but sighs trying not to cry even more. Hannah sighs upset that she wasn't listening and went to Walmart parking.

"Alright come with me so I can make sure you fit in it. I will even let you walk this time if you hold my hand" Aubrielle instructed Lilly once Hannah had parked the car. She would let her former babysitter bring her puppy in as long as she made sure to hold him. If the tiny girl refused to come with there was a good chance she wouldn't get the carseat she wanted. Aubrielle waited to see if Lilly would come with her or stay in the car.

Lilly let her puppy stay seeing as he was asleep and she fallowed holding her hand and asked quietly and shyly"w-why are you always bullying me please b-be nicer"she said shyly and started to sniffle but does her best not to cry and blushes feeling embarrassed and really really shy.

"I'm not bullying you. You need a carseat and I'm letting you pick the designs. If you can show me you're ready for potty training I'll let you pick the training panties you want" Aubrielle told Lilly as she didn't think she was bullying her. In her mind the tiny girl had caused everything by trying to boss her around, then wetting herself, and finally curing and behaving like a baby. She made sure her former babysitter was holding her hand as she led her to the baby section. "Ok let's see if we can find you a good carseat" Aubrielle told Lilly as she began looking at the different choices but released her so Lilly could go look at some on her own if she wanted.

She just wandered off looking at the picture frames at stock photos of familys and sighs sniffling because her family is gone and she hates herself very much and tries not to cry even more than she already has. She goes back over to her"can we just leave im so depressed 

"We need to get you a carseat. If you behave I'll let you pick a new toy and some ice cream though" Aubrielle offered Lilly as she kept looking at the different carseats. She found one with Minnie Mouse designs and a five point harness that looked perfect. After waiting a few minutes to see if her former babysitter had found a carseat she spoke up. "Lilly what do you think of this one ? Want to see if it fits ?" Aubrielle asked Lilly as she waited to see if she would try out the carseat.

She blushes seeing it and shook her head pointing to a dark black one with a good harness on it not wanting baby designs and its decently priced"miss what about that one i like it?"she said smiling but frowns looking down hoping she's not punished for actually talking about something she liked 

Aubrielle was disappointed when Lilly didn't like the carseat she had shown her. She looked over at the black carseat and examined all the features it had and how it compared to the other one. For once it seemed like she might actually let the former babysitter get something she wanted. "Ok sit in the carseat so we can make sure you fit in it" Aubrielle instructed Lilly as she made sure to use a gentle tone.

She nodded slowly and sat in it surprisingly fitting in it and sighed a breath of relief glad she fit in it but felt really uneasy about everything and covered her face shaking alot having a panic attack from everything thats happened and being scared and upset about everything.

Aubrielle buckled Lilly into the carseat just to make sure it fit then let her out of it. She sighed as she noticed the girl was having a panic attack and tried to comfort her. "Ssh it's alright. Mama is right here. I'll take good care of you and never leave you" The girl promised her former babysitter as she gave her a big hug. Aubrielle waited for Lilly to calm down as she continued to hug her.