LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Punishment (Private for Gavin Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Aubrielle Denison was a fourteen year old girl with short black hair, baby blue eyes, and a height of close to six feet. She was in a really bad mood as her parents had left on vacation without her but also hired a babysitter to watch her. Although she had only had a birthday a few months ago she was certain she could get along just fine without someone watching over her like a helpless infant. Aubrielle had yet to meet the girl who had been hired but planned to send her away so she could invite her friends over for a party later tonight.

Last time she had thrown a party it had been good though a few things had been broken in the big house and it took forever to make her clean up the mess. Ever since then her parents always had someone watching her if they were going to be away for the night. Once the doorbell rang she begrudgingly got up and went to answer it. Aubrielle hoped her tall size would make the unfortunate girl think twice about trying to order her around or treat her like a little kid.

Lilly saw the girl open the door and noticed that she was taller than she thought. "Hi there im lilly you must be Aubrielle right dear? ". 

"Now dear did your parents leave me any numbers or rules you have? "Lilly said her blue eyes looking at the girl from under her long black hair as she does enjoy baby sitting but she just really needs the money. 

Aubrielle was surprised as she opened the door and didn't see Lilly at first until she looked down quite a bit. She was certain if she sent the short babysitter away her mom would hear about it before the end of the day. For now she was going to play nice but wouldn't let herself be bossed around. "Yeah they left the rules and numbers on the fridge" Aubrielle told Lilly knowing that she likely wouldn't be able to reach the papers without something to stand on.

"Aww what's wrong ? Can't you reach them by yourself ?" Aubrielle asked Lilly well aware that was exactly the case. She took the notes off the fridge only to hold them up just out of her babysitter's reach. If the babysitter had brought anything with her it might be a good idea to let her look through it so she could read the rules and numbers. Aubrielle had to wonder if her parents knew just how small Lilly was when they hired her as the babysitter.

"Hey im the adult give me those now. "She yells but knows this girl won't listen. "Fine keep them then im going to unpack"lilly says walking to the guest bedroom and unpacks the bag she brought. She soon finishes unpacking and goes to see what the girl is doing. 

Aubrielle waited until Lilly left the room before ripping up the papers and throwing them away. She wasn't about to let the babysitter see the rules her parents had left if she wouldn't try to get them. While one guest room was already available and free to be used she had a better idea for where the small adult could stay. Aubrielle headed to the guest room and began looking through the duffle bag Lilly had brought hoping to find something that was fun.

Their was a hairbrush a few Childish books for little kids some coluring pencils and some diapers for younger kids when she had to babysit them. Lilly went and got comfy on the couch unaware of whats happing 

Aubrielle was disappointed as she didn't find anything that looked good enough to play with. She was certain the woman usually only babysat kids under the age of ten since the toys only seemed to go up to preschool age. After making a plan she quickly got a pink rattle, some building blocks, the hairbrush, and one of the Pampers Cruisers diapers then put the rest of the stuff aside for now. "Lilly you want anything to drink ?" Aubrielle asked Lilly as she passed by the living room on her way to the kitchen to get a snack.

"Uh sure thank you"lilly said smiling fallowing the tall girl into the kitchen. "So can you tell me some rules your parents have that you have to follow? "Lilly asks again. Lilly smiled as the girl made the drinks but lilly did hope that she had nothing planned to bully her. "I hope we get along good"lilly said smiling 

"Come on we both know I don't need a babysitter. So why don't we just forget about the rules and have fun ?" Aubrielle suggested as she tried to get Lilly to forget about the rules her parents had left. She gave the woman a drink then got a Coke before heading back to the living room. If the babysitter continued to try and act like a babysitter she might be surprised just how easily things could spin out of control. "Want to watch some My Little Pony ?" Aubrielle joked with Lilly as she noticed she was wearing a My Little Pony outfit.

"Uh i guess"she says going to sit on the couch while drinking the drink she gave her. They got comfy on the couch and waited for her to turn it on. Lilly really needed to pee"h-hey wheres the bathroom

Aubrielle was very surprised when Lilly agreed to watch the kid show but turned it on anyways. After a few minutes she was surprised to hear her babysitter asking where the bathroom was at. She pretended not to hear the lady instead glancing over as she began to do a little potty dance. Aubrielle waited to see if Lilly would ask her again or try to find the bathroom on her own.

But then to the girls surprise she wets herself the adult just wet her panties. Lilly was shocked as a stream came down her leg feeling completely embarrassed by this. She tried to hide it but the smell was very clear she wet her panties

Aubrielle gasped in shock as she saw Lilly stop her potty dance and pee her pants like a baby. She knew she had to jump on the opportunity and immediately began scolding the babysitter "I can't believe you just did that ! You're supposed to be an adult and my babysitter instead you're pissing your pants ! Well I guess it's a good thing you brought something to fix your little problem" Before the woman could object she dragged her back to the guest room where she could see the diaper, hairbrush, rattle, and building blocks on the floor. Aubrielle pointed to the floor expecting Lilly to obey her now.

Lilly ran and laid down quickly as to not make the girl mad knowing she's taller and stronger. "I-it, was a accident I swear"Lilly says pouting not knowing what the girl now in charge will do to her for wetting herself. 

"You didn't even try to make it to the bathroom ! Good thing you have some Pampers so we can make sure it doesn't happen again !" Aubrielle continued to scold Lilly as she waited until she was down on the floor. She then made the woman take off her pants and panties. With barely a second thought she put the panties in the trash can. Aubrielle wondered if Lilly would protest or remember the paddle and keep her mouth shut.

"You know I don't really think you're a very good adult or babysitter. I bet you'd make a wonderful doll or five year old though" Aubrielle teased Lilly as she wiped her down thoroughly with the baby wipes. She unfolded the diaper then showed her babysitter the picture of Cookie Monster before putting it under her butt. It was giving her a rush of power to be able to control a woman who was supposed to be in charge of her. Aubrielle was definitely not going to waste the opportunity to treat Lilly exactly like a toddler and make sure she was unable to go anywhere without diapers by the time her parents returned.

"W-what do you mean doll"Lilly says worried that she's gonna be this girls toy. "I'll be good don't hurt me though"Lilly said worried that the girl might take pictures or call over friends 

"I mean a doll that does exactly what I tell her" Aubrielle told Lilly as she applied a good coat of baby powder to her butt and privates. She then taped the baby diaper up surprised to see it looked a bit big on the woman. Any second thoughts she was having quickly vanished as she let her former babysitter get up. "Now get all your panties out for me" Aubrielle ordered Lilly as she held the paddle ready to use if necessary.

Lilly gets the five pairs of panties out for the girl not wanting a spanking."ok that's all of them now, what are you gonna do with them"she asked hoping that won't get her a spanking 

"I'm not going to do anything with them but you are. Say goodbye to each of them and put them with your wet panties" Aubrielle commanded Lilly after looking at each of the panties. She was certain making the woman say goodbye to her panties and throwing them away would help reinforce the idea that she wouldn't be wearing them again. The fact that they were all kid panties with My Little Pony designs hadn't escaped her notice. Aubrielle was definitely going to get a lot more diapers for Lilly to wear even after her parents came home.

"Last time I checked adults don't piss their pants and can't fit in baby diapers" Aubrielle told Lilly as she frowned and quickly pushed her onto the bed. She then pulled down her former babysitter's diaper and began spanking her with the paddle. Until the woman was crying and begging to throw away her panties she would just continue the spanking. Aubrielle was showing no mercy making sure every part of Lilly's butt was turning red.