LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Punishment (Private for Gavin Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Lilly pouted but didn't say anything but nod in agreement."fine ill tell you if i need to go to the bathroom.hannah lays back smiling waiting to be double diapered."ok ready nanny?".

Aubrielle lightly patted Lilly's butt to send her off to go play somewhere. She doubted the babysitter would be able to stay dry for too long but had a plan just in case. While she got Hannah's first diaper ready to be used as a double diaper she whispered to the girl. "I want you to make sure Lilly uses her diapers. There is no way I'm going to trust her in anything but diapers. Got it ?" Aubrielle asked Lilly as she finally had the first diaper ready and taped the second one over it.

Hannah smiled and nodded giving a playful salute"yes ma'am"she says giggling.the diapers were so thick she had to crawl and Lilly was playing with a ball.lilly was too focused on playing to notice hannah as she watched her play.lilly then stopped"mommy i got to pee"she says trying to hold it 

"Already ? I just put you in that diaper. Can't you stay dry for more than five minutes ?" Aubrielle asked Lilly making sure to sound very disappointed with her as if she had already used the diaper. She wouldn't let the babysitter out of the diaper to go potty since she had just got done taping her into the new one. After pretending to think it over she told the tiny girl "If you can keep that diaper dry for five minutes I'll take you to the potty. If you can't hold it though I see no reason to even try putting you in training panties" Aubrielle left the room to go get some snacks trusting Hannah to make sure Lilly couldn't hold it.

"I have a sensitive bladder please i need to go to the toilet.she whines trying to tell her she needs to go.hannah nods,and sits down.she watches  her and  makes sure she uses her diaper 

• 2 months later...

Aubrielle ignored Lilly's pleading as she got some animal crackers and juice. She was just about to put some in cups when she spotted an old baby bottle from last time her baby relatives visited. Without thinking twice she washed it thoroughly to get it clean before pouring some apple juice into it. Aubrielle then filled a cup and headed back to the nursery with the snacks while wondering if Lilly had an accident yet.

Lilly needed to pee and waited hoping to hold it but hannah had other plans and pushed the girls bladder so she soaked the diaper smiling and giggling at her hoping aubrielle has baby stuff with her and lilly soon poops her diaper as well crying.

"Again Lilly ? How do you expect to get potty trained if you can't even hold it for five minutes ? Maybe next time I'll babysit you since you seem to be the one who needs a babysitter" Aubrielle scolded Lilly as she saw she had wet her diaper already. If she found out it wasn't the girl's fault she wouldn't care or even try to punish the older girl. She gave her former babysitter the bottle of apple juice letting the girl have the cup. Aubrielle would only baby Hannah as much as she wanted giving her plenty of adult freedom.

Hannah smiled and said"i had to help her of course nanny"she said smiling and giggling. "Please miss change me?"she said blushing and shaking scared of getting a spanking for asking nicely hoping she isn't mad for being forced to pee herself 

"I just put you in that diaper and in case you haven't noticed it can definitely hold more than one accident no matter how big it is" Aubrielle told Lilly as she refused to even consider changing her yet. She waited to see if her former babysitter would take her bottle or try to refuse it. If she refused to drink it she would just hold the girl and make her drink it. Aubrielle was anxious to see just how much the thick diapers could hold before they needed to be changed.

Lilly takes the bottle and drinks it blushing so does hannah and smiles"miss could i be in a bouncer please?"she asks smiling. Lilly doesn't try and argue and tries to stay away in the corner drinking slowly so she doesn't get hiccups 

"Sure sweetie if that's what you want" Aubrielle told Hannah as she led her over to the baby bouncer. She helped her into it before buckling her in so the girl would need help getting out. Once that was done she turned her attention to her former babysitter. "Now let's see. What should we do with you ?" Aubrielle asked Lilly as she picked her up before looking at a baby walker with lots of cool toys on it.

Lilly blushes and doesn't say anything but knows she'll probably end up in the walker with a old brown stain in the seat of it probably from a diaper leaking in the past.hannah also smiles bouncing up and down happily looking around glad she's buckled In so she'll need help.

"Why don't you try this out and this time try to hold it if you need to go potty" Aubrielle told Lilly as she put her in the baby walker and buckled her in as well. She giggled as both girls fit in the baby toys quite nicely and both would need help out. After getting a few pictures of the two of them she began to start planning a party. Aubrielle looked over at Lilly every few minutes to make sure she was playing in the baby toy instead of just sitting there.

Hannah was bouncing up and down happily and Lilly was just messing around will the stuff acting like she's enjoying the cursed thing but doesn't speak a word due to her bottom still feeling the soreness from the last spanking.

"Are you two enjoying your toys ?" Aubrielle asked Lilly and Hannah as she continued to plan her party. She could tell her former babysitter was definitely not having fun but let it slide as long as she continued to play with the toy. After a few more minutes she would let the girls go play with something else as there was plenty to do in the nursery. Aubrielle hoped Lilly would accept and grow to like her diapers as she wouldn't let her out of them anytime soon.

Hannah nods smiling still bouncing and lilly doesn't respond as she just stares off into the distance missing her puppy that needed to be fed and sighed"miss i need to go get my puppy please"she said nicely trying to be really nice

"Are you going to be good and not try to run away if I let you get your puppy ?" Aubrielle asked Lilly as she heard about her pet. She was curious but wouldn't reward the former babysitter if she would just try to escape when they went to get the dog. If the girl did try to escape she would be punished and restrained on any future trips. Aubrielle waited to hear Lilly's answer as she prepared to get her out of the baby walker.

Lilly nodded"yes ma'am i will and if you promise no photos of me or to my friends or family ill be your full baby i wont fuss anymore?"she said looking her right in the eye she was obviously telling the truth about never fussing again and meant it as long as she promised.

"Alright but if this a trick to try and get away you won't get out of that diaper until its completely filled" Aubrielle warned Lilly as she let her out of the baby walker. She kept a close eye on her former babysitter as she went to let the other girl out of the baby bouncer. It seemed the spankings had killed her resistance to the baby treatment. Aubrielle decided to let Lilly and Hannah walk to the car but continued to watch Lilly carefully.

Lilly just got in the backseat and buckled up looking at her lap playing with her fingers the girl obviously was thinking about something and wanted someone to talk to that wasn't gonna make fun of her or laugh or abuse her."this is my address"she said telling hannah her address 

"Maybe we should get you a carseat" Aubrielle teased Lilly though was actually considering the idea. She was certain they would have no trouble finding one small enough for the girl. If her former babysitter didn't argue she would take it as a sign she agreed and find her one on the way home. Aubrielle was still a little suspicious that Lilly might be planning an escape attempt so continued to watch her.

Lilly had given up on escape and was just wanting to not be teased and bullied by her wishing she'd start being sweet hoping they are almost there so she can get her puppy and be happy at least and hopes they are going to be nice to her hoping they are going to be nice

Aubrielle took Lilly's silence as an excuse to get her a carseat and told Hannah "After we get done at her house we need to stop at Wal-Mart" She was going to get her former babysitter the best carseat she could fit in and make her use any babysitting money she had to pay for it. As they continued to drive to the house she wondered what kind of puppy it would be. Aubrielle wondered if Lilly would have another accident before they got back to her house or manage to keep from having another accident.