LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Punishment (Private for Gavin Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

"I think you might have to crawl. Now would you like to play quietly or take a nap ?" Aubrielle asked Hannah as she taped the diaper on her. She giggled as it was very thick forcing the girl's legs apart. If she wore them for a few months then she would likely wind up waddling or crawling if she wasn't being carried or pushed around. Aubrielle waited for Hannah to make her decision so she knew where to put her.

"Ok. Remember to talk quietly. What did you want to talk about ?" Aubrielle asked Hannah as she kept her voice to just above a whisper. She was eager to get to know the young girl as well. After an hour she would wake up her former babysitter and show her around the nursery where she would be staying. Aubrielle waited for Hannah to start asking her questions.

"Well my mom and dad hired her to babysit me but after less than five minutes of being here she peed herself like a little baby. After that I knew she needed some protection. Thankfully my parents have a nursery for our younger relatives and well you saw how easily Pampers fit her" Aubrielle explained to Hannah while still making sure to whisper. She wondered what the girl thought of the former babysitter's story of going back to Pampers. The other question surprised her and had to make her stop and think for a few minutes. "I guess I could give you some medicine to make you poop. Would you like that ?" Aubrielle asked Hannah as she looked over at the time.

"It might be a bit longer than that. She seems to be struggling real bad to keep her diapers dry for even an hour. Ok stay right there and I'll get the medicine" Aubrielle told Hannah before going off to the bathroom. She used the bathroom quickly before searching the cabinets. After finding what she was looking for she went to the kitchen and got a spoon before going back to the living room. Aubrielle showed Hannah the bottle of castor oil ready to give her a big tablespoon of it.

"I don't have any laxatives now open wide" Aubrielle told Hannah as she opened the bottle of castor oil. She got a big tablespoon ready and waited for her new friend to open her mouth. It was too late for the girl to change her mind now even if she didn't like castor oil. Aubrielle was glad to see there was still plenty of time before Lilly's nap was finally over.

"It depends how much you take. It should work by the time Lilly gets up" Aubrielle told Hannah as she put the spoon in her mouth. She would gladly give her new friend more castor oil if she wanted some. Hopefully her former babysitter would be in a better mood once she woke up. Aubrielle waited to see if Hannah had any more questions for her.

"I think so. What do you want to do now ?" Aubrielle asked Hannah after she had swallowed the castor oil. She could probably turn on the tv for her if they didn't turn it up too high. As she waited for an answer she put the lid back on the castor oil. Aubrielle wasn't surprised to find Hannah didn't want any more castor oil after barely getting one tablespoon down.

"Ok just remember to keep it down until Lilly is done with her nap" Aubrielle told Hannah as she opened up the tv cabinet revealing lots of Disney and little kid movies. There were also plenty of movies for older kids and adults though she doubted the girl would be interested in them. She waited for her to pick a movie while keeping a close eye on the clock. Aubrielle would let Lilly sleep longer if she was still tired after her nap.

Aubrielle looked at the movies before pulling out The Little Mermaid and put it on for Hannah. She kept the volume low before realizing it was time to go check on her former babysitter. Once she was sure her friend didn't need anything she headed to the nursery. Aubrielle wondered if Lilly was awake yet or still asleep in the crib.

"Time to wake up baby" Aubrielle told Lilly as she saw her still sleeping peacefully in the crib. She turned on the light then went over to the crib eager to see how the woman would react to being in a crib. Just by the smell she could tell the former babysitter had pooped in her Pampers sometime during the nap. Aubrielle wondered if Lilly was even aware of the fact that she needed a fresh diaper after her nap.

"I didn't want you to fall out of the bed besides I think you fit nicely in your new room" Aubrielle told Lilly as she picked her up out of the crib and let her look around the nursery. She wondered if the former babysitter realized that she wasn't going to be staying in the regular guest room anymore after winding up in diapers. After letting her see the changing table she put the tiny woman down on it and restrained her. Aubrielle grabbed a thick diaper and showed it to Lilly before untaping her old baby diaper.

• 1 month later...

Lilly pouted"come on let me go im an adult you can't keep me here"she says upset that shes being held like this.hannah smiled as the movie ended amd came to the nursery"could i have some super thick diapers please

"Oh really ? If you really are an adult how come you fit in Pampers ? Why didn't you try to get to the bathroom instead of pissing yourself ? And why have you not been able to keep your Pampers dry or let me know when you need to go potty ?" Aubrielle asked Lilly as she strapped her down just in case she decided to struggle. She untaped the old baby diaper and showed it to the former babysitter before tossing it in the diaper pail. When the new girl came into the nursery she listened to her question and thought for a minute. "Go get me two thick diapers. I guess we can double diaper you but I expect you to use both diapers before I change you" Aubrielle warned Hannah before looking down at Lilly sure that she was going to remain diapered for a long time.

Lilly pouted upset and sniffled.let me go Dammit"she said frowning upset at the younger girl"it was accident me wetting myself and i forgot to tell you i needed to go and its my size i cant help it".hannah nods smiling going to get two thick diapers and brings them to aubrielle.hannah then proceeds to lay back smiling 

"Baby you're so small I had to get your Pampers in a different size because the ones you brought were too big for you. Even kids starting potty training know to tell someone when they need to go. And you've been having those accidents all day. Maybe if you prove you at least know when you're going potty or can tell me I'll consider repotty training you but until then the diapers stay on" Aubrielle told Lilly as she quickly dismissed her feeble excuses. She waited for the girl to come back before taking one of the thick diapers and showing it to the babysitter. After wiping down the small adult's butt she slipped the diaper under it. "Hopefully you can go an hour in these without them leaking" Aubrielle teased Lilly as she applied the baby powder then taped the diaper up letting Lilly look at the baby animal designs on it.