LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Punishment (Private for Gavin Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

The girl soon got lilly un a diaper quickly."ok miss can i wear a really thick diaper please i like them better than regular diapers"the girl said waiting for aubrielle to put her in a,diaper

"How about we put you in a Pampers now then when you come over you can both try her new diapers together ?" Aubrielle suggested to the girl as she checked Lilly's diaper before taking her off the changing table. She didn't want to put the girl in a thick diaper in case she was lying and got in trouble with her mom for doing it. Either way she wasn't going to open the new pack of diapers yet as she picked up the girl and put her on the changing table. Aubrielle pushed up the girl's skirt then went to take off her panties.

"Ok. So Hannah have you ever babysat before ?" Aubrielle asked Hannah as she gave her the panties to hold. She hoped she could get the girl diapered before she had an accident. Even though her former babysitter was off the changing table she kept a close eye on her ready to catch her if she tried to even go to the bathroom door. Aubrielle doubted Lilly would try to run away as her Pampers were clearly visible under her dress and she looked enough like a small child that at least a few people were bound to ask her where her mom was.

Aubrielle unfolded the diaper and put it under Hannah's butt before applying some baby powder to her butt. She then taped up the baby diaper and let the girl get used to it. If she needed to use the Pamper she could and would have a few to give her mom when they left the bathroom. Aubrielle wondered if Lilly was still tired and ready for a nap after the big shopping trip.

Lilly was still tired and waited for aubrielle to finish. Hannah then proceeds to wet the diaper"that feels better and im here with my mom she's outside but she shouldn't care if i go with you 

"I suppose you can but only if your mom says it's ok" Aubrielle told Hannah as she took her off the changing table. She cleaned up the changing table before forcing her to hold her hand. As they exited the bathroom she looked around for the girl's mom eager to talk with her. Aubrielle hoped Hannah hadn't lied to her about her mom not minding if she was diapered.

"Alright let's go. Lilly is taking a nap when we get home so you can play quietly or take one as well" Aubrielle told Hannah after she finished talking with her mom. She put the grown woman back in the cart then began heading back to the car. Tomorrow after the playdate she planned to do more shopping and visit her former babysitter's home. Aubrielle soon reached the car and began loading everything up while leaving Lilly in the cart for now.

"You can try one when Lilly needs a fresh diaper. Don't worry after her nap I'm sure she'll need a change" Aubrielle told Hannah as she looked to make sure she still had her panties. She finished loading everything up before realizing the woman needed to wake up so she could drive them. Suddenly she remembered her new friend and hoped she was old enough. "Hannah I don't suppose you have a permit yet do you ?" Aubrielle asked Hannah hoping she did so she didn't have to wake Lilly up.

"Yes i do have my permit but please ull drive but put me in a really thick diaper when we get to your house ok?".lilly continued to sleep as everyone got in the car as hannah drove them to the house and went inside.

"Ok I guess I can do that but I want you to finish using that Pamper first" Aubrielle told Hannah as she gave her Lilly's keys. She carefully put the woman in the back seat thinking how much it looked like she needed a carseat from back there. The driver's seat had been pushed up and forward farther than she had realized making it easier to reach the pedals. Aubrielle sighed and shook her head in amazement and disappointment at the lengths Lilly had gone to in order to seem more like a big adult woman.

Aubrielle buckled Lilly up then got in her seat and did the same. She was impressed by the girl's driving skills as they soon reached home. Once the car was parked she took her former babysitter out and carried her into the house. Aubrielle didn't take Lilly back to her regular room but instead took her to another guestroom that was a nursery for her younger relatives to stay in when they visited.

Aubrielle grinned as she gently put Lilly in the wooden crib and locked the rail in the highest position. Unlike other cribs it had been specifically made so even a preteen could fit in it and would have trouble reaching the crib rail. She wound up the baby mobile, turned on the baby monitor, and put on a small night light before leaving the room. Aubrielle headed back to Hannah to see if she had the thick diapers out and ready for her change.

"Did you take them out of the car yet ?" Aubrielle asked Hannah as she didn't see any diapers in the room. She quickly headed back out to the car and saw the packs of diapers. Once the girl came outside she gave her the pack of thick diapers while taking the pack of Pampers. Aubrielle wasted no time in putting the pack of Pampers in the nursery knowing they were sure to remind Lilly of what had happened to her and what she was now being forced to wear.

"On the floor please" Aubrielle told Hannah as she got changing supplies out of her purse and got ready to open the pack of thick diapers. She waited for the girl to comply before opening the pack and getting out a diaper. It was much thicker than she thought it would be and might even fit her. Aubrielle quickly pushed the idea away as she untaped Hannah's Pampers while letting her hold the diaper.

"Just remember you wanted them and I expect you to use it fully before I change you" Aubrielle reminded Hannah as she balled up the old baby diaper and set it aside. She began wiping the girl's butt down making sure to get every single spot while checking for a diaper rash. Once that was done she took the diaper and unfolded it before putting it under her new friend's butt. Aubrielle then applied a good dose of baby powder to Hannah's butt and waited for her to lower her legs.