LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Punishment (Private for Gavin Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

"I'll change her once we get done shopping. So she used to babysit Sarah ? Why did you stop hiring her ?" Aubrielle asked Bella eager to hear why Lilly didn't babysit for them anymore. She wondered if it had just been for stealing diapers or for other reasons as well. Sarah quickly stopped knowing better than to keep teasing Lilly once Bella said to stop. She did however keep giggling every time she glanced at her old babysitter's diaper.

"Oh why don't you bring Sarah by tomorrow so Lilly can have a playdate ? Here's my address and number" Aubrielle suggested to Bella as gave her a phone number and address. She made her former babysitter wave goodbye to them before putting a small pack of thick diapers with baby animals in the cart. Sarah waved bye to Lilly still giggling at her. She probably wouldn't ever treat her old babysitter as anything more than a baby now that she had seen her in diapers.

"You'll be fine for a bit longer. We have to finish getting you your new stuff" Aubrielle told Lilly as she refused to pay much attention to her whining. She put a two pack of pacifiers with infantile designs in the cart before adding two baby bottles with Minnie Mouse designs. After that she pushed the cart over and began looking at the different clothes. Aubrielle wondered if Lilly would try to pick some of her own clothes or refuse and cling to what was left of her adult life.

"Aww what's wrong ? Did the wittle baby miss her nap ?" Aubrielle teased Lilly as she put a few different preschooler outfits in the cart. She was sure they could fit the woman but would make sure to keep the receipt anyways. Thankfully for the former babysitter she headed to the checkout lanes after getting a few more outfits. Aubrielle planned to change Lilly in the store bathroom since she was sure the changing table could easily hold her.

"We need to pay for all your diapees and get you changed first unless you enjoy having a diaper rash" Aubrielle reminded Lilly as they got in line. It was very short so it wasn't long before it was their turn. As she loaded everything up she noticed the cashier looking at the diapers then at the woman in the cart. "Yes they are for her. Unfortunately she still isn't ready for potty training" Aubrielle told the cashier more than happy to answer the silent question.

The cashier soon rung everything up and asked for the money but soon lilly let out another turd into her diaper."sorry I had to go?"lilly,said wishing she was in a new diaper"can we hurry up please"she said tryign tp get out of her arms.

Aubrielle paid the cashier then pushed the cart to the bathroom. "Ok let's get you changed before your Pampers start to leak" She told the woman as she unbuckled her and lifted her out of the cart. After grabbing her purse she headed straight into the women's bathroom still carrying the tiny babysitter. Aubrielle looked to see if the changing table was open so she could change Lilly on it.

"Sure just wait a few minutes" Aubrielle told the young girl as she waited for the changing table to be free. She wondered if the girl was also one of the former babysitter's clients that she babysat. It was definitely a surprise to see the spanking had done so well to keep the woman in line and not even try to get out of diapers. Once Aubrielle saw the changing table was free she put Lilly on it and strapped her down.

"Ok first you want to untape her diaper. Careful though she's very stinky" Aubrielle instructed the girl as she stood ready to help her. She couldn't help but wonder if the smell from the dirty diaper would make the girl change her mind about helping her. Even though the former babysitter seemed uncomfortable with it she wouldn't get much say in the matter. From now on Aubrielle would let whoever wanted to help change Lilly's diapers.

"Now you need to wipe her butt down but be careful in case she has an accident" Aubrielle told the girl as she balled up the old diaper and threw it away. She was very impressed that the girl still wanted to help despite how stinky the woman was. After getting the pack of baby wipes out of her purse she gave them to the small girl then got out the baby powder and a fresh diaper. Aubrielle was definitely going to move Lilly into a different room more appropriate for her while she stayed at her house.

The girl wipes her front to back slowly and soon cleans her up.lilly soon stops squirming hating aubrielle for all this all she wants to do is go home now but soon she starts to feel sick to her stomach 

"Good job. Now you want to put the diaper under her butt and powder her" Aubrielle told the girl after wiping down Lilly's intimate parts again just to be sure they hadn't missed a spot. She hoped the woman realized she was expected to cooperate for the girl or risk a punishment. Once the girl was ready she handed her the Pampers Cruisers then the baby powder to use on the former babysitter. Aubrielle wondered if the girl was by herself or if her mom was in the bathroom as well.

Lilly starts to squirm again trying to get up."miss should i spank her miss she wont calm down and sit still and. could i come to your house i really like wearing diapers could i come over after we're done here my mom wouldn't mind?"

"We'll have to see. Where is your mommy ?" Aubrielle asked the girl as she held up Lilly's legs so she could be spanked. She was definitely going to give her former babysitter a spanking when they got home since someone else had to spank her. As she waited for the girl to spank the adult woman she looked around for her mom. Aubrielle saw a few women but wasn't sure which one was the girl's mom.

"Yes go on. I'll hold her legs in case she struggles" Aubrielle told the girl as she gave her permission to spank Lilly. She wondered if the girl had ever done any babysitting for anyone or even helped babysit another kid. Given the woman's control she knew they were lucky she hadn't peed again yet during her diaper change. Aubrielle wasn't sure just how much longer Lilly would stay dry so was eager to get her back in a diaper after the spanking.

The girl begin spanking lilly fast and hard on she spanked her fifty times on each cheek as lilly was crying,."i-i need to go to the bathroom m-miss"lilly said.The girl then asked"do you have any diapers i could wear right now?"

Aubrielle let the girl spank Lilly until she was certain she wouldn't struggle anymore. She was surprised as the girl told her she need to use the bathroom but was asking for a diaper. "Sure can you finish diapering Lilly first ? Then we'll see if you can fit in Pampers" She offered as she put her former babysitter's legs down. Aubrielle wasn't too sure why the girl wanted to be diapered but thought it wouldn't hurt if her mom didn't mind.