LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Babysitter's Punishment (Private for Gavin Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Aubrielle waited until Lilly had wet herself before pausing the spanking and asked "Are you going to be a good five year old and listen to me now ?" She had no problem continuing the spanking if it seemed like the woman might try to take off her diapers or argue with her again about keeping the panties. Once her former babysitter accepted she was no longer going to be babysitting anyone things would go much smoother for her. Aubrielle waited for an answer while still holding the paddle ready to spank Lilly more if necessary.

Aubrielle let Lilly up to throw away her panties then pulled the diaper back up around her butt. She then went over to the dresser and looked in it before pulling out an outfit with Barbie designs on it. After showing it to the small woman she made her strip down to just the baby diaper. Aubrielle then went to put the outfit on Lilly while hoping it left the diaper visible.

"Well now you're going to put your shoes on and we're going to do some shopping" Aubrielle told Lilly as she gave her the pink rattle to play with. She put two Pampers in her purse along with the wipes and baby powder. The diaper was completely obvious with the Barbie outfit only seeming to draw more attention to it. Aubrielle waited to see if Lilly would put on her shoes or try to refuse in hopes of staying home.

"Ok remember I can still spank you if you don't behave" Aubrielle told Lilly as she headed out to her car. She knew she needed to let the babysitter drive since she wasn't quite old enough to have a permit yet. While the paddle wasn't coming with them she was certain she could still spank the woman's butt pretty hard. "Now we're going to Wal-Mart first so drive there but be careful" Aubrielle told Lilly as she waited for her to unlock her car.

Aubrielle got a plan in her mind as they got to Wal-Mart and she saw carts in the parking lot. She waited until the car was parked then got out and grabbed a cart. Once the babysitter was out she picked her up and tried to put her in the front of the cart. Aubrielle might let Lilly pick out a few things if she was good but planned to do most of the shopping herself.

Lilly let her put her in the cart as the girl smelled the pee in the diaper. "S-sorry I g scared? "Lilly admits that she's scared of the girl. "Can we get something to eat I am hungry m-miss? ". 

"We'll get something to eat after we're done shopping here" Aubrielle promised Lilly as she buckled her into the cart. She put her purse right next to the woman before heading into the huge store. After looking around for a few seconds she headed right to the baby section of the store. Aubrielle wondered if any of the toddler outfits would fit Lilly or would be too small on her.

"No what's embarrassing is having my parents hire me a babysitter that's not even potty trained" Aubrielle told Lilly as she ignored her whining and put a box with more than a hundred Pampers Cruisers in the cart. They were a size smaller than the current ones but would probably fit her better. She then began looking at the other baby diapers specifically at the thickest ones available. Aubrielle wondered if they would run into any of Lilly's clients while they were out shopping.

"I am potty trained I just have a small bladder ok"she says pouting. "Can we please hurry up"she says pouting seeing what she's looking at the thicker diapers"I don't need diapers that thick please? "

"Oh please I bet you piss your panties every time someone tickles you or scares you even a little bit. Good thing I found about your problem so I can help you" Aubrielle told Lilly only to demonstrate her point by tickling the girl a little bit. She immediately heard a fresh stream of pee going into the babysitter's diaper and ending any argument that she might be able to make. Going back to the diapers she began looking at the thicker ones again. Aubrielle was certain Lilly would need thicker diapers at night to keep from ruining any bed she slept in.

A girl with another little girl beside her walked up"hi miss who is that with you? "Lilly blushed as she peed again seeing one of her former clients  come up with their little girl. "See dear that's what being a girl that has accidents looks like"the 30 year old said to her 3 year old that's sitting in the cart

"Lilly say hi to the nice lady" Aubrielle ordered Lilly unaware she knew Bella and Sarah. She waited to see if her former babysitter would obey her or risk a punishment. "Mommy look it's Lilly. Hi Lilly" Sarah told Bella as she waved happily to Lilly. She giggled when she noticed her babysitter was now diapered in the same kind of diapers she wore.

"Oh my god Lilly is that you that's so funny"bella said laughing at the once adult. "H-hi sarah"Lilly said then Sarah said"oh yeah so sarah is pretty much potty trained apparently something you couldn't handle"bella, said giggling at lilly

• Like 1

"Oh do you two know her ? My parents hired her to babysit me but she peed herself like a baby. Good thing she brought some baby diapers with her" Aubrielle told Bella not caring how embarrassing it was for her. She laughed upon hearing the toddler was almost completely done with potty training while the petite woman in her cart was now back in diapers. "Lilly a baby ! Lilly a baby !" Sarah told Lilly taking the opportunity to tease her. While she was nearly done with potty training she still preferred to use her training panties like a diaper unless her training potty was brought with for her to use.

"Well a few diapers did go missing when she left"bella smiled"maybe she took them. "Lilly looked embarrassed but grunted pushing a long turd into her diaper eventually letting out a wet fart that was stinky 

• Like 1

"Bad girl Lilly ! We don't steal ! I hope you at least made sure not to waste them !" Aubrielle scolded Lilly not happy to hear she had stolen diapers. "Can you recommend a good thick diaper ? We've been trying Pampers Cruisers but I don't think they will be enough at bedtime" She asked the mother wanting her opinion on a good thick diaper. "Lilly a baby ! Lilly a baby !" Sarah continued to tease Lilly still finding her former babysitter in baby diapers hilarious. She laughed even harder as the woman began looking at the thickest diapers designed for the heaviest wetters.

Lilly blushed as sarah teased her"n-no stop laughing"Lilly said upset. "Aww maybe she did use those diapers and I don't know anything embarrassing for her so she knows she's a baby 

"Oh these look promising. I think we're going to try them out" Aubrielle told Lilly as she pulled down a pack with over fifty thick diapers in it. She let her former babysitter see the brand and designs of nursery items before putting it in the cart as well. "Lilly a baby ! Lilly a baby !" Sarah continued to repeat as nobody had stopped her. If the woman ever tried to babysit her it would be hard to get her to listen to her especially if she was wearing a diaper.

Lilly blushed pooping her diaper and letting out a loud fart. "Sarah stop that you don't need to be rude and miss I think she had, a accident". Bella smiled seeing the adult poop herself