LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I owe this board a lot

Jimie

Well where do I even start? 

I first discovered Daily Diapers when I was very much in my MASSIVE binge and purge cycles. I'd go out and buy depends, pull ups, and good nights from various local shops. Sometimes buying creams lotions, baby powders, baby food, pacifiers and more. I got such a thrill from buying those items face to face with people (the first time I ever bought depends I was shaking like a leaf). But I was also making minimum wage and living with room mates. Which left me with limited space. I'd hide them in my hockey bags, between my mattress and my box spring, under dressers or whatever. I'd have girls over and wear without them knowing up until we had sex, I did have one girl notice a pull up after and I played it off as a prank from my room mates. 

I'd always be filled with this sense of emptyness and humiliation after. It was terrible, I was so hard on myself I'd throw away the 100+ dollars worth of stuff only to buy it again two weeks later. I would feel amazing and it was always followed by a huge let down. I had previously known DPF, and [That site] but thought those website were full of creeps(no offence to anyone that was on them). One day I happened across daily diapers, and I remember reading some people's stories and thinking "that sounds exactly like me" Their stories all ended the same, either going to counseling and hearing from the counselor  "who's it hurting? No one" or meeting someone who accepted their ABDL tenancies. 

Well fast forward and I've got a basement with about 250-300 diapers sitting down there. I have a loving wife who doesn't really understand my diaper loving but reluctantly allows me to wear them as long as she doesn't see or smell them ever! I wear in a little bit of waves as I have some work obligations and a rather large social life outside of my DL tenancies. 

Anyway! If anyone knows how to get a very vanilla wife more involved with the dips I'd love that, but I've been very respectful of her space and not pushing her into something she's not comfortable with :)

Anyway, long time lurker finally joined! Thank you all for the community!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi Jamie, and welcome. Glad you decided to finally make an account. I know I don’t have to tell you, how many of us have, some of the same feelings. Still, it can be hard, especially if you are married, and your partner wants nothing to do with it. I think you’re right, not to push your wife on the subject, that never seems to work well. But, if you keep chipping away, who knows? People have change of feeling, in time. Maybe there will come a day, she has a question about it, and it could be an opportunity to talk. And maybe you can do something she likes, in return for her participating with you? I hope so, but for now, you can hang out here. So, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Welcome Jamie.  You most certainly have decided to come to the right place.  A lot of us here face challenges when it pertains to wearing diapers and significant others.  The most positive thing in your situation is that your wife allows for you to wear diapers in private.  Many people are not so lucky and having a diaper fetish is a deal breaker.  As with every relationship the key is open and honest communication.  Understand that honest communication can and does hurt feelings sometimes.  Woman are simply not program to mate with a man who wants to wear diapers and for someone that is vanilla in the bedroom diapers can be a real challenge on one's mind.  In my experience there are ups and downs when it comes to diapers and a partner.  In my marriage diapers where most definitely accepted as time past and our love for another grew.  You may find this true overtime in your relationship.  I hope you enjoy your time here and please do not hesitate to reach out if you should need someone to talk to.

Being married and being a DL or AB  can be a real issue. When I was married my ex tried to get into it with me a few times but it was never her thing so I also purged a few times 

I’m single now and I’ve got a stack of diapers in my closet and for now am sleeping in them every night in my onesie and usually with a pacifier.

It is what it is and for now nothing is going away 

Jamie I wish you the best 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Kiddo said:

Welcome, Jamie. Both Bill and Mark expressed much of what I would say, but I'd also add that I'm glad that you were able to get past the binge and purge rhythm. Not only is that costly in financial terms, but it's costly in emotional terms. It's hard on our psyches and our hearts to be pulled back and forth between self-acceptance and self-denial (even self-rejection). Even though I know your situation isn't perfect, it's much better than it was, and it's better than many other people's circumstances too. I'm smiling at how things are progressing for you.

Paul

I completely agree.  When I would go through binge and purge cycles it was actually detrimental to my marriage.  It confused everyone.  One minute I am trying to be a man and the next minute I am back in pink diapers and wearing a dress.  My wife did not know if she was getring her husband or a sissy baby.  Once I committed to diapers full time there was no longer any confusion and it most definitely simplified things.  Most importantly I was happy.