LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Miss Daily Pageant

Thats Right everyone ! :rolleyes:

I would like to Hold the fist annual Miss Daily Pageant ! This event is Open to all Ladies ,Transgendered or Genetic females and X dressers .

I will need Three Judges ,

I need to make categories for the contestants since this is a web page it will all be done by photos .

any input is welcomed via personal message box .

I also may include a little talent segment with some type or writting or something but it can not be very long .

I'd like to Host the Pageant so there for i can not enter or Judge .

All in favor ??

Pinky

Hopefuly Daily approves : )

I think it's a great idea, Pinky! I will send you some ideas via PM. I think many here would rather see you in the pageant, rather than hosting it. ;)

Thats a cool idea. They could send pics in, could write a lil story using pics or words? Could answer a set of questions?

I'm thinking categories will be : Bathing suit

Most babyish

Pretty dress

and write a small Poem

Each contestent can add four photos per categorie .

My bigest challenge is what the winner will get , I'd like to see if Daily Di would put some input on this Maybe it will be cool to have the Winner Ms Daily Di have there Photo placed in the gallery and if there's any freebees if some one wants to donate that will be cool.

The voting will be done Via poll i think since picing Judges may be a problem . I may how ever enlist a helper .

cheers Pinky