LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tried swim nappies for the first time

I've wanted to try swim nappies for a while and I finally ordered a splash about nappy from Amazon. It was reasonably priced at £20. I ordered the medium size and it fitted well under my normal swimming shorts, it wasn't obvious I was wearing it.

I wanted to try it out for real so I took it with me the last time I went to the swimming pool. I got changed in the disabled changing rooms as these are more private and I didn't want anyone to see me putting it on. I made sure that I needed a poo by waiting for most of the day.

I swam a few lengths then stopped in the middle of the pool where the water was about shoulder height and then relaxed my bowels allowing my poo to slide out into the nappy. I could tell that it was big but the nappy did its job and none got out. I got out of the pool as quickly as I could to make sure no one would see me and went back into the changing rooms to clean up.

13 hours ago, carsfan said:

I've also been curious about using one. Did you order a washable one?

I did. Here's the link if you want to check them out. 

https://www.splashabout.com/splash-shorts-adult-black.html

Felt really good although I know I probably shouldn't be pooing in a pool that other people use. I remember doing it by accident when I was a kid (about 8 or 9 so quite old) and I was at a school swimming lesson. I had an dodgy stomach but certainly didn't think I'd poo myself. Anyway I remember that I farted and it just came out. Unfortunately it did get out into the pool and everyone knew it was me and I started crying.  Everyone had to get out of the pool and we waited for about half an hour before everyone (except me) was allowed back in.