LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pinky's Revenge

Pinky

I just had to join the beautiful Kaite .

I hope to get full photos one day but i don't have a timer .

I think i'm going to hold the first annual daily diaper sissy qween contest !!! I'll need three judges and catigories . let see ... I'll work on that mean while interested girls may show there interest .

Pinky

Yeah but what does a judge have to need to qualify ?

I'm going to Host the Pagent , so there for i can not enter and can not judge either .

Yeah but what does a judge have to need to qualify ?

I'm going to Host the Pagent , so there for i can not enter and can not judge either .

Qualifications might just be as simple as having been an active member of DD for more than ?? months.

I hope you reconsider and allow someone else to host. I don't want to sound bias, but you have a good chance of winning. I hope I didn't disqualify myself by saying that...lol

Qualifications might just be as simple as having been an active member of DD for more than ?? months.

I hope you reconsider and allow someone else to host. I don't want to sound bias, but you have a good chance of winning. I hope I didn't disqualify myself by saying that...lol

Awe thanks Phantom , But since it was my idea i can't just my 2 cents . :thumbsup:

Your a guy Pinky?

Damn.....

Anyway, nice photos.

I wish I looked half that good in pretty things

Sorry if that last post came off sounding so gender bias....

While you may have been born a male. You are one good looking lady.

And if you just dress up for fun and a guy into your photos offends....Whoops!

Still sexy photos though.

Sorry if that last post came off sounding so gender bias....

While you may have been born a male. You are one good looking lady.

And if you just dress up for fun and a guy into your photos offends....Whoops!

Still sexy photos though.

Thanks Hunter ,

i'm not at all offended I heard everything ... i live two years as a girl 24/7 but as i get older i'm looking more like a guy , and that hurts very much cause i love being a girl . I don't mind at all if some one is atracted to my photos or me , it's i'm into other girls and that the way i'll always be .

Hehe I rember going to a club and a co- worker was hitting on me , and another guy asked me out to a late dinner . all in all i know deap down inside they only wanted sex . And what a surprise it would have been to the co -worker if he found out then .

after some time My work place did find out and gave me much greaf , they tried to push me out the door in many ways . But thats another long sorry of real Bias .

Anyway thanks for the kind words ... Pinky