LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Forever Family

justagirl4fun

Maggie and Lindsey have been together for over ten years, and married for eight. They have a six-year-old daughter, Carson, conceived through reciprocal IVF - Lindsey's eggs were harvested and fertilized with donor sperm, then implanted in Maggie's womb. The little girl is very loved by both Maggie, whom she calls mommy, and Lindsey, known as mama. 

After several years of trying unsuccessfully for another child, Maggie and Lindsey became licensed foster parents and have cared for a number of infants and toddlers, usually short-term though some have stayed many months, one for almost a year. Recently they decided to a step further and adopt a child from the foster care system. After learning they could wait several years for an infant or toddler they agreed to accept any child up to the age of five, not wanting to disrupt birth order by adopting a child older than Carson.

Today, just days after being approved to adopt, Maggie - a stay-at-home-mom - received a call from their social worker about an available child, four-year-old Ashlyn, who has spent her entire life in the system. Maggie immediately called Lindsey, who left work early and is on her way home while Maggie gets ready for the social worker and their prospective daughter to arrive.

(I will play Lindsey and Ashlyn. I am looking for one person to play both Maggie and Carson. You can change the character's names if you want, and Carson could be a year older or younger but no more than that. You don't necessarily need to post a paragraph every time you reply (though I do appreciate detail) but please be able to use complete sentences with dialogue and action. Accidents/regression will be involved, and you may have Carson use diapers or pull ups if you wish, but I don't want this to be all about wetting or messing. 

Please PM me if you're interested in playing Maggie and Carson, with a brief description of both. Also please note that while I will try to reply at least a few times daily I can't be here all the time and may miss a day here and there so if you're a diehard RPer this might not be one for you.)

"Oh, come on. Come ON! Ugh!" Thirty-four-year-old Lindsey Davidson ran her fingers angrily through her long, blonde hair as she screeched to a halt behind a man she deemed to be about a hundred years old. "Friggin' Sunday drivers," she muttered, "we BOTH could have made the light if you were going more than thirty." 

Known for her aggressive driving in her younger days, she's generally a stickler for the rules of the road now that she's a mother; today, however, she's anxious to get home in time to greet the social worker and welcome their new foster - and potentially adoptive - daughter. 

"Okay, pal, it's not going to get any greener," she growls impatiently once the light has changed. She takes the first chance she gets to speed by him, and is relieved that the social worker's car is nowhere in sight when she arrives home. Inside she finds Maggie tidying up the living room. "This is it," she squeals as she hugs her wife excitedly. "I didn't think we'd get the call this soon!"

Maggie smiles as she puts down the last pillow she was straightening on the couch, and her wife Lindsey comes in through the door, and hugs her squealing excitedly.  She calmly hugs back the love of her life, and nods.  "I didn't either, honestly I can't quite believe this is happening so fast.  After trying so many times we're finally going to get our second child."  Maggie wistfully states, her hand absentmindedly going to her belly.  She's still a little disappointed that none of Lindsey's eggs took the second time, and that she won't get to carry this child inside of her, but none of that really maters.  The two of them will be helping this girl immensely.

With a smile, she leans in and gives Lindsey a kiss.  "I've been debating if I should bake something.  If I start making cookies now, they'll probably be done just in time for Carson to get home.  What do you think?"  Maggie had a small baking obsession, and was really just looking for and excuse, and for Lindsey to act as an enabler.

"Sure, why not? Carson will be happy, and it'll make this place smell homey, and inviting. All kids like cookies, right? Nice way to welcome...what did you say her name is? Ashley?" Lindsey rambled excitedly. "Anyway, the boss got Lopez to cover my shifts for the rest of the week, so that gives us five days to...you know...bond. And do family stuff. That was nice, huh? So what time is Rose getting here with the kid?"

Maggie nods.  "Yes Ashley."  and smiles at her boss getting someone to cover her shifts.  "That was very sweet of him, we'll have to write him a thank you card, maybe send him some cookies.  She walks off towards the kitchen, and pulls out an apron, slipping it over her head, and tying it in back.  "Rose said she'd be here in two hours, but that was an hour and forty minutes ago, so should be about twenty minutes from now, just enough time to get some cookies in the oven, and then we'll have a little time with her before Carson gets home.  Do you want to help?  Or do you need to burn off some of that nervous energy you're currently throwing all over the place?"  She says with a giggle.

She starts getting out all the ingredients she'll need, flour, sugar, butter, eggs, chocolate chips, and salt, and begins mixing them together in a bowl.

"I'll help," Lindsey decides, though her idea of "helping" in the kitchen is typically limited to sampling whatever her wife is making, and cleaning up after.

"You think Carson will like having a sister?" While they had fostered before, the children were all two and under, and usually gone in a matter of weeks, maybe a few months. This would be a whole new ballgame. "You don't think she'll be jealous, do you?" she asked before swiping the last spoonful of cookie dough as she watched the clock nervously. The social worker would be there any minute.

Maggie nods  "I think she will like having a sister, though I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a little bit jealous after a few months.  She's always been clingy, and more than a bit of a Mommy's girl."  She finishes putting the dough onto the cookie sheet, and hands Lindsey the other spoon she had been using to ball the dough, as well as the bowl, she had purposefully left a bit of extra cookie dough in.

"We'll have to deal with that as it comes up though."  Maggie says as she slides the cookies into the oven, and starts the timer.  Less than a minute later, the doorbell rings.