LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

She smiles wishing people could see her now but knows what would happen if that would happen not wishing that on bell or sophie to get in even more trouble than they already have been before

Sophie was still awake her mind was still running looking at the blizzard out the window in the darkness still terrified of being here in this hospital wanting to be at home 

As sarah went to bed sighing feeling better and really hoping tommorow went better than today

Sarah wanted to be there for her baby, but knew that she had to be strong. "I know you do but you have to be there just for tonight I promise in the morning I'll be right over to pick you up." Sarah took a picture of herself and the stuffed animal that Bellweather gave her, "it's not so bad look what your sister gave me for company tonight so I won't be lonely."

Sophie was not usually the jealous type but from just being married and sarahs strict rule of no plushies in bed unless your sick but she felt jealous"t-thats no fair you dont let me have plushies in bed

Sarah almost fell over when Sophie dumped into her arms. "Shhhhh its okay, your okay shhhhhhh." the snow leopard said as she rubbed her bunny's back. after talking to the doctors Sarah took Sophie to the car and put her in her carseat but what Sophie saw first was the big stuffed dragon in the backseat.

Sophie was impressed with the dragon loving it but didn't want mommy to put her down from being separated shes became clingy for a little while feeling afraid if she's not with mommy or being held 

Sarah tried to get her little girl into a car seat but found it incredibly difficult, "awwwwww sweetie we need to go home your little sister has been crying for you and as soon as we're home the sooner I can play with both my beautiful little girl all day I even have a special treat for you when we get home." 

She whines shaking her head no her ears folded back as she holds onto her tightly not wanting to let go due to being in full little panic mode just wanting to be held due to she'll probably fall asleep if she tries from being up all night