LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

Dawn Bellwether had it all in her hoofs, the power, the city and respect. But do to a Bunny and Fox Dawn found herself in the Cage a Maximum Security Prison for the worst of the worst of Zootopia, here the toughest, biggest criminals are kept.

She thought it was bad enough being arrested and shown to all of Zootopia but when she arrived to the Cage she found out what real nightmares are made of.

After 3 months being beaten, abused and used the once the master mind behind it all now laid in her bed crying like a lamb and sucking her hoof.

She would give anything to be saved, give anything to start over. When she heard the sound of someone coming Bellwether started to wet herself.

“N-N-No please D-Don’t send me out there sob please.” She said thinking it was a grand coming to her out of her solitary confinement cell.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

It was a female cat that came to her cell"shh dear its alright  here to give you a better life"the mystery woman says unlocking the cell and picking her up and injecting her with medicine that knocks her out 

When Bellwether looked at the guard, she was scared if she did not just wet herself before the guard she would have done it now. When the predator opened the call Bellwether backed to the well. "No sob please don't s-s-send me out there please." Bellwether said as she got back to sucking her hoof like a baby.

When the predator picked her up Bellwether was about to scream, but then something was injected into her and soon the little sheep was out cold.

Bellwether thought she was dreaming as she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, her mind full of questions. But as she sat on the bed she felt something odd something soft and thick hugging her bottom.

When she looked down, she was shocked to see it was a diaper. "W-Why am I in a diaper?" She ask as she tried to get up, but she still felt weak and so went back to sleep thinking it a dream.

Bellwether slowly opened her eyes as she still felt a little sick from the injection, when she say the big cat looking at her the first words out of Bellwether's mouth were. "M-Mommy?" Bellwether did not know why she said that, maybe it was the diaper or maybe from the kind looking face the predator had. But something made the adult sheep say that.

When Bellwether wake up, she thought it had all be an odd dream, that she dreamed of the predator, dreamed of the soft bed and dreamed being in diapers. But when she sat up, she all most let out a yell when she saw the predator and felt the diaper she was wearing.

"W-What the fuck." Bellwether said under breath as she looked at the sleeping predator. Bellwether did not know who she was or how did she get her out of the Cage. But right now Bellwether needed to get out of here.

After slipping out from the bed Bellwether left the room, Bellwether looked for away out and when she went to the first do she saw, when she went in what she saw shocked her. it was a nursery, but a bit bigger then one made for a baby cat it looked more like one made for a very little elephant. "Or a sheep like me."

When Bellwether thought that her face went red, but then her tummy started to grumble and the need to go hit her. Bellwether did not know were the bathroom was, but then she saw much to her embarrassment a big training potty. one that was made for someone of her size. She did not want to use it, but the feeling of using a diaper made her think other wise as she soon took off the diaper and sit on the big training potty and soon let go.

When Bellwether sat on the potty she felt so humiliated, but when she was using it Bellwether could not put into words on how humiliated she felt going both one and two, all she could do was sob. She did not even see the predator, but when she heard her Bellwether looked up and saw her soon she let or a scream and a huge fart and she dumped the last of her poop out and into the training potty making her cry like a baby. 

After being laid on the changing table and her face cleaned up, Bellwether felt so humiliated especially when the predator talked to her like she was just a baby. Bellwether wanted to say she was an adult, that she respected, but when she looked over and saw the training potty and what she did in it, any clam to adulthood died.

Then to her shock the predator took out some baby wipes and she was being cleaned like a baby, even having her legs lifted up like a baby. "N-Noooo pwease stop sob I-I am not a baby." But the predator did not hear her or did not care as she wiped the little sheep's bottom. 

Soon after she was clean the small of sweet baby power was in the air making Bellwether squirmed. "Pwease st-stop sniff I-I am not a baby sob." Bellwether sobbed out as she was soon diapered.