LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

Sophie felt a little nauseous but held it down and soon they arrive at the hospital feeling a little  nervous she tries not to think about it knowing its what she needs to feel better 

As all this went down Bell was trying to get her mind off things by being a good little girl, she played with her toys, but then stopped and clean up all the vomit that her big sister made. After that she eat her dinner even ate the spinach that she hated so much before drinking her bottle and laying down on the floor a blanket and pillow on hoping that her big sister would be okay and she would be back soon with mommy.

Sophie was a bit distant in the doctor's office but wonders what the doctors will say hoping its not a shot but soon sees a female doctor come in with a few shots on a cart and Sophie's eyes widen from being nervous 

Sophie blushed as she left texted her more recently made friend Judy a fellow bunny that she could enjoy her company knowing she has her own new girlfriend and says"hey would you mind dropping by the hospital i could use the company 

(Oh i know i was wanting you to play judy their can be an interaction with her and sophie at the hospital while i play sarah and sophie

Sarah sighs knowing sophie doesn't like hospitals but its for her own good as she leaves and heads back to the house seeing how little bell is doing

(Oh i know i was just wanting to have a friend with sophie at the hospital to keep her little mind at ease not a long drawn out thing)

Sarah smiles and comes in sitting down relaxing"hey dear how are you feeling dear?"

Bell jumped not hearing her mommy had come back home accidentally massy herself. "Mommy." The little lamb said as she hugged her nuzzling her side with her face. "S-Sorrwe I-I am up late could not sleep, sniff i-is big sissy okay?"

(I get it still I just wanted it to be about Bell and her new live.)

(I understand i do like having sophie there as a addition though)

"She's ok dear she had major food poisoning and needed to stay in the hospital overnight to make sure she didn't get sicker than she already was and its ok dear we should probably get to bed soon anyway