LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

Soon Sophie's little bottom was becoming as red as a beat making her all most cry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it was no use as each hard slap of the wooden paddle brought down on her little bottom broke her will little by little till she was crying like a 5 year old and begging for mercy.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

After turning her sister bottom a light pink Bell smiles. "So has the wittle baby had enough?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After another 20 spankings Sarah looks at the crying mess laying on her lap. "So now that we have the first part of your punishment done is there anything you'd like to say to me?"

Bell looked her sister. "H-Hay you okay I am sorry you asked me to punish you did I go too far?" Bell asked as she pulled her sister's diaper up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah narrowed her eyes and slapped Emma's bottom again with the paddling making her yelp in pain. " The first time I meet you you hit on me even though I was marrying your sister your sister, and when we were cleaning up your grabbed my ass." Sarah yelled like she was scolding a child as she bought the wooden paddle down on Emma's bottom 5 times.

Bell looked concerned so she talked about over and got Candyland out, setting it up for her and her little sister to play.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Sarah was sure that Emma's bottom was thoroughly spanked, she took out a big cold thermometer and then immediately put it right up Emma's bottom making the little bunny yelp and squeal in surprise and discomfort at the cold foreign objects in her butthole.

Both girls played game unwinding after a long day. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a short bit of time Sarah too the thermometer out with a comical 'pop' before checking it. "Looks like someone's a little unwell but don't worry mommy knows just what to do." Sarah said as she started to put down the diaper and baby powder before getting a suppository out.

Bell smiled as she won the game, but stopped and looked at her sister. "What's wrong?" She asked looking concerned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah could not help but giggle as she watched Emma squirm around just like her sister, after getting a hold of the little bunny's bottom the big suppository went in her bottom making the girl cry and kick. Immediately after the suppository with put in Sarah immediately put the bunny down on the back seat and soon powdered and diapered her before putting her in lockable baby pants. "There we go all done."

Bell looked at her and asked. "Are you sure you looked like you wanted a nap after panking I give you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well sweetie its a diaper of course I can't have you making any messes in my car." When the words diaper left her mouth Emma's jaw drop and squirm as her insides rumbled.

Bell looked nodded and kissed her sister's lips making her blush.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah watched as suppository did its work and the bunny tried desperately to remove lockable baby pants as her face was a mix of pain and humiliation as their stomach Rumble even worse.

"I-Is this okay I-I mean you are mommy's main girl now?" Bell said feeling ashamed of herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah watched as the little bunny kicked and cried in pain as her tummy grumbled loudly and she ache in pain till she could not take it any more and released her bowels.

Bell pulled her sister to the floor and cuddled her giving her kisses and cuddles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what felt like hours of her temper tantrum Emma stop crying in sat on her bottom as her sucked her thumb like a big baby.

Play with me sis, kiss me and cuddle me." Bell said as she nozzled her sister's tummy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Now baby girl should I drop you outside your home in just you top and diaper in front of everyone." When Sarah said that Emma started to panic and tear up.