LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

Bell nodded as she took Sophie to their mommy's room to play. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah looked on sighing happily as she watched her two little girls head to her room, happy they were finally getting along. When she was in the back yard Sarah got to work cleaning. "Well despite the bump in the road I have to say the wedding was a complete success ." Sarah said to herself as her mind turned towards Sophie's sister. Sarah felt her blood boil at the thought of Sophie's sister hitting on her before wedding thinking if there weren't people there she would have spanked the little brat till she apologize.

Just then a noise caught Sarah attention making her turn around and seeing a very familiar face.

Sophie smiles as they get to mommies room and wonders whats gonna happen 

Sophies sister was standing there"hi sorry if i said anything wrong i had something to drink earlier 

Bell giggled happily as she got out their mommy's makeup. "Let's play dress up baby sis." Bell said walking to her sister with some pink lipstick out and a powder puff."

-----------------------------------------------------------

At first Sarah with furious at seeing her but after taking a few calming breaths figure this could be the big chance to put her in their place once and for all. "So what are you doing here." Sarah asked thinking about how to best punisher and coming up with a few ideas.

Bell giggled happily as she started to put the makeup on her sister like a child making her look like a clown all the while giggle like any child.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait if you want to before given you can help me clean the backyard." Sarah said letting her guard down just a little to see what Emma would do.

"Now, now I am the big sister today and baby sisters in to listen to her big sisters." Bell said as she give her sister the makeup. "Now me next and then we go into our room to play."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sarah saw that eye roll and took note, before getting to work knowing if Emma tried to hit on her, she would get a few things before talking her in her to somewhere far off.

"Don't worry about it being perfect just have fun make me a clown if you like, after a bit of time Sophie was done and both girls looked into the mirror and soon burst out giggling a how ridiculous they look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah rolled her eyes and knew this would happen. "You know what we can't do this here, go into my car and we can go some place more private."

"You did a good job sis." Bell said before kissing her sister on the check. "Okay let's go back into our room and play."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah got to her car and told her to get in the back before heading into the house to get a few things in a bag.

"So what does the wittle baby want to do." Bell asked as she kissed Sophie's nose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah soon was outside having gotten some of Sophie's baby stuff as well as a suppository and spare paddle all hidden in a bag. She then got in her car and and drove to a very secluded place.

Bell giggled as she got the paddle and went to her sister and pulled her over to lap.

Sarah then got in the back set and like a flash of lighting pulls Emma over her lap and pulled the bunny's pants down to her knees.

Bell picked up the pace with the spanking making her little sister kick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah spanked Emma making the bunny kick and cry, even as she started to pull away and get free Sarah held her in such a way the little bunny could not Escape after bottom became as red as a tomato. 

(Emma does not like spankings and baby stuff.)