LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

Sarah left the room and let Bellwether have her tantrum as she talked on the phone. When Sarah left, Bellwether tried to get out of the bouncer but she could not. "NO FAIR THIS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IS NO FAIR I AM NOT A SOB BABY, I-I WANT MY MOMMY."

She said as she cried like a baby and tried to suck her hoofpaw, but could not. Bellwether picked up the Binky and looked at it, part of her wanted to rip it off and throw it away, but she did not she just sobbed and put it in her mouth and sucked it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been an hour since Sarah had talked to her ex-girlfriend on the phone and it was as awkward as she thought it be, but her little one did want to see her so that was good. But she had told Sarah that now that Bellwether escaped, she was scared of every person she saw. 

Sarah had not told her little one about braking Bellwether out or that she was living with her and as a baby too.

Ever since Sarah went savage and attacked her, Sophie Snowflake had been scared of her, she knew it was not herself, she knew it was that evil sheep's fault, but Sophie was still scared. But after leaving her, Sarah felt even worse she massed her mommy so much miss her hugs, miss her kisses, messed being cared for by her, she even missed being taken over her lep for a bear bottom spanking.

So when Sarah opened the door with tears in her eyes, Sophie started to tear up as well. But when Sarah picked her up hugged her Sophie let out a scream and pushed away falling on the ground tears in her eyes.

"I am so sorry Sophie its just been so long and sniff I am sorry."

"Well let's go see her." Sarah said as she took her bunny baby to the nursery scared of what she mint say. When they got to the door and want in there to Sophie's shock, horror and confusion was Dawn Bellwether sitting in her bouncer and sucking on a binky. 

Bellwether looked up and saw Sarah, Bellwether let out a sob and said. "Mommy I-I sorrwe pwease change me waaaaaaaaaaaa."