LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

When bellwether woke up she needed to go to the bathroom, so called Sarah and hope she would let her use the potty, but she did not come. as time went on Bell had tried to get the lockabul baby pants off her but no matter how hard she tried she could not. 

bellwether held it, yelling and curing, but Sarah did not come. With no other choice Bellwether got on her hoofs and paws and pust and soon she had let go her adulthood as she hilled her diaper. She cried she cried like a baby like her first night in the cage, and like that first night Bellwether wanted her mommy.

Soon the door opened and there was Sarah. "MOMMY I-I MADE A BOOM BOOM WAAAAAAAAAAAA.'

Sarah too her baby to the changing table, happy that Bellwether becoming the good little girl she knew she could be. When Bellwether was taken to the changing table all she could do was cry feeling like a baby then an adult, as she was lied down Bell tried to suck her thumb. 

But with the mitten on she could not so with out any pride or shame in her, she sniffled out, "Mommy I-I want my b-binky."