LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

As Bellwether was taken downstairs she notes that this house was really nice. "This predator must be very rich." she thought as she was taken into the big dinning room. But when she was put into the highchair, Bellwether started to wine. 

"C-Come on this is going to far I don't need a highchair."

"I mean no adult wears diapers like some dumb baby." Bellwether said forgetting for a moment that she was wearing diapers. At this Sarah got mad, thinking how were own baby girlfriend was not here anymore and his brat was sitting in her little one's highchair, used her big girl potty. was wearing the cute diapers she wore.

Sarah went right over and bit the little sheep right from the highchair and back to the nursery to do what her own parents failed to do. 

"You know something you little brat"sarah says sitting in the chair I'm the nursery"I think you need a spanking for being so rude for how nice I've been"sarah says yanking bells diaper down and spanking her hard 

When Sarah picked Bellwether up, at the moment Bellwether knew she fucked up. "NO LET GO OF ME." Bellwether yelled out, after getting into the nursery and put over the predator's lap Bellwether was going to ask what she was going to do, tell she heard Sarah say she was going too get a spanking.

"WHAT NO NO NO Y-YOU CAN'T." Bellwether could not believe she was going to be spanked like a child, till  her diaper was pulled down and the first hard slap hit her ass and another and another. Bellwether screamed in pain and let out ever cure and racist word she knew to the predator.

Bellwether kicked, screamed and cured her little bottom went from white to red. But after the 20th spanking she could not take the pain and humiliation. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA N-NO MORE MOMMY NO MORE WAAAAAAAAAA. But the spanking kept coming and Bellwether looked less and less like an adult and more and more like a naughty child getting punished by there mommy.

After 50 spankings, Sarah stopped and looked at the crying little Lamb on her lap.

"Now I want you to say your sorry and I just might forget to wash your mouth out little one"sarah says missing her girlfriend after bellwether said those things in her highchair and her girlfriends diapers