LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

Bellwether know it and the idea of a predator bathing her like a baby was to humiliating for words, but then much to her shock she was kind of turned on by it. she soon moved her hand over her pussy but stopping knowing that Sophie was there.

"Dose Sophie masturbate in her diapers and when she is getting a bath, does that predator help her masturbate as well." Bellwether's face turned rad as she thought about it. Thought about Sophie and Sarah playing with one another touching one another. 

"S-S-Sis d-do you p-p-play w-with sniff." Bellwether could not ask it and had to close her eyes to keep from looking at Sophie's naked body.

Bellwether's eyes went big with shock. "I-I-I-I m-mean I but I mean y-you and I w-what I did to you a-and mommy I waaaaaaaaaaaa." Soon Bellwether started to cry she did not know why she did she just needed to cry. Soon Sarah came in wondering what was going on. 

"Girls are you okay?" Sarah asked as she went to Bellwether and picked her up getting a bit wet herself.

"N-No I did sniff not I am not sob horny a-and sniff I-I just wanted to know sniff  i-if she plays sob with herself." Bellwether sobbed out. "Shhhh I see that you two are not ready to be alone yet, so I well bath both of you and put you two to bed."

Sarah said as she put Bellwether back in the tub. "Noooooo pwease I-I don't want to be bathed like some baby I-I can do it my sob self." Bellwether said feeling this day could not get any worse. "No Bell you are a baby and babies can not bath themselves and before you say no and have a fit just think about what will happen."

Sarah give Bellwether the mom look. "Now I can bath you or your big sister can, so what will it be?" Bellwether wanted to yell and curs but knew what that would led to and after a gulp said. "B-Big sister pwease." Bellwether said before she started to suck her hoofpaw like a baby. 

"That's a very good girl, I will stay here to make sure you two are good girls." Sarah give the mom look to Sophie. When Bellwether hard she was watched she was going to say something but kept to herself and just wanted to be done with this.