LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

Sophie turned on the water and enjoyed the feeling of the warm water wash over her ice white fur as her eyes were closed imagining what Christmas would be like Sarah brought bell in here to shower with her big sister and left them alone"what were you crying about 

After Sarah picked up Bellwether she asked what was wrong, after telling her Sarah cleaned up Bellwether and undressed her. Sarah saw a perfect time for some sisterly bonding and after asking Bell if she wanted a nice warm shower she took her to the bathroom and put her in the tum with Sophie.

Bellwether's face turned red when she say the naked Sophie, Bellwether cover her pussy and chest before sniffing out. "I-I could not sleep s-so I-I sob tried to play with myself b-but sob my diaper was to thick a-and then I heard a yell a-a-and I made a boom boom waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Bellwether cried again looking pathetic, making Sophie feel kind of sorry and made her wonder why was she so scared of her. Sophie seeing what Sarah had in mind turned off the water and sat down to talk to the little lamb.

"Are you fucking nuts being a baby sucks and the cage was n." Bellwether stopped and thought the cage was a whole lot worse, the food, the fear of being jumbled and beaten up, the cavity searches witch made think of the first time she got one and how peed herself because of it.

The torture, the bulling, the things she had to do to not get fucked. "B-But I sniff am a b-b-big girl."