LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lamb In Sheep’s Clothing

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute little kokiri girl

• Gavin

After getting the stuff Sarah come into the living room put what she got down on the coffee table and said. "Its okay Sophie your little sister just needs to learn those words and beaver s no good."

Sarah left the room to get Bellwether as Sophie looked at the coffee table and saw what was on it.

Bellwether was shocked that Sophie said that. "Mmmmm okay your right this is her first day, but well be getting a spanking and mouth soaping in the morning." Sarah pulled the diaper and baby pants back up took Bellwether.

"Now Bell what do you say to your big sister for doing that for you?" Bellwether sniffled and said, "Th-Thank you big sis sniff thank you." 

Sarah sat down and put the nipple of the battle to Bellwether's mouth. Bellwether looked at the bottle, she did not want to drink from it but if she did not she may get a spanking. "Um mommy Why do y-you want to make me a baby?" Bellwether asked before she opened her mouth and had the bottle put in her mouth.

After Bellwether got done her bottle, Sarah put the lamb over her shoulder and patted her back making her burp. "My, my what a big burp for such a wittle baby." Sarah giggled and before taking her new baby to the crib and dressing her in a footed pj's and laying her down in the crib.

"Now Bell you be good no getting out or your getting a spanking." Sarah then covered up and give her baby her binky and stuffed toy, kissed her good night and left the room after getting another footed pj's and a binky for Sophie.